Heir

By xgianix

Violet has had a crappy life. Her mom dies and her little sister dies in a car accident she had with her. She... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18- epilogue

Chapter 5

7 0 0
By xgianix

After I put on my Jacket from yesterday I go outside to see what Dean has on. He wore a black hoodie with a grey long sleeve inside. He wore some black joggers and some air  force ones. Instead of his usual leather jacket he put on a jacket that was similar to mine. The color was different but it was the same. The fur on his hood was black while the rest of the jacket was white. To where mine was white fur with the entire thing being black. I put on a white beanie and he put on his black beanie and we went out the door.

*****
When we all arrived at the school it seemed like everyone was still watching us. Dean smiled at me and I smile back at him. The twins eventually joined the mix and we went to go hang in the hallways. I stuffed my belongings in my locker and Dean wrapped his arm over my shoulder as we walked down the hallway to look for the others. There I saw every girl almost glare at me seeing that I had the schools bad boy, he gives me a forehead kiss and the girls go crazy.

"Looks like the bad boy is off the market, thanks to Violet Shaw" Said Everly wrapped in Riley's arms

"Davidson" i whispered to her

"Oh right" she said

"I hate school it's too early Dex can I just go home?" Whined Rosie Who was half awake in Dexters arms

"You have to come" he said to her

"I want coffee" she then pushed him away and walked in the direction of the cafeteria.

"She's more social now I guess. I better go after her" he said and ran behind her.

"Anyways, Violet What are we doing after school?" Asked Everly

"I actually have to talk to my Foster mom after school, but I'll meet up with you guys afterwards" I said

"Okay, see you two at lunch then" Said Tyler as they walked away to class.

"Let's get going" Said Dean

"So who are you exactly" a voice said
I turn around to see a arrogant smirking girl who stood there giving me a bad look.

"Hey Lidia" Dean said with a annoyed voice

"Why is your arm around her?" She said to him with anger

"Cause she's my Girlfriend" he said unbothered

"What? This bitch is your girlfriend?Since when does Dean Spade have girlfriends" She said point her finger at me.

"I'm right here and I suggest you stop pointing that dirty ass finger at me before I snap it in half" I said to her.

"You better watch the way you talk to my girl" Said Dean smirking and taking a step back.

"Oh, what is this weak little piece of crap gonna do to me" she said looking me up and down with disgusts. I punched her in the nose and broke it too. I also gave her a busted lip and black eye. Oh and that finger? I broke it in half, she screamed bloody murder. It took Dean to pull me off of her.

"Okay that's enough Violet" he said

"THE NEXT FUCKEN TIME YOU COME NEAR MY BOYFRIEND AGAIN I WILL BREAK MORE THAN ONE FINGER" I yelled at her as she cried on the ground cause I kicked her in the head.

"I told you not to mess with her" Dean said

"No matter, after he gets bored of you he'll coming running to me" she said in pain

"Lidia please tell everyone the first time I've ever ditched a girl for you. We had  a couple of make our sesh and now your obsessed." He yelled

"He doesn't want you , he wants me" I Said as I walked over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She screamed in Anger and I rolled my eyes

"Don't worry you won't get in trouble, I'll have my dad talk to the principal saying that she was the one who wanted to fight you" he whispered to me.

"Okay , I'll see you at lunch" I said and then gave him a kiss before heading into my class. People stared at me as they saw Dean walk away. I took my seat and minded my own business. The clock ticked and I was becoming inpatient, when it finally did I knew I had a free period and so did Dean. I gathered my things and shoved them into my bag. I walked out of the class to find that my eyes are covered. I breathe in the air and automatically know that It's Dean.

"Dean, I know it's you" I said and he laughs and uncovers my eyes

"Your no fun" he said before taking my book bag and slinging it over his shoulder and then taking my hand in his. As we walked down the hallway people stared at us. Some girls actually looked jealous as I kissed Dean and stared them dead in the face.
"I know what your doing" he said with a smile

"And What is that?" I Said to him

"Your being territorial and it's hot" he said planting a kiss on my lips only to make the girls who swooned over him angry. I look over at them and give them a face.

"What are you staring at?" I yelled across the hallway

"Pff" they scoffed and walked away

Dean and I laugh as they can't get Dean anymore. Dean left to the bathroom and I waited by my locker. A group of guys come up to me and start flirting with me.

"Hey cutie" a guy with shaggy blonde hair and blue eyes, he somewhat smelled of sun and I hated it.

"Excuse me" I Said in disgust

"Your too pretty to be standing here alone" Said another with hair that was slick back and tied into a man bun. They looked me up and down and started to lick their lips. I almost gagged in disgust of seeing them so that. Then an arm is placed in front of me, I look up to see Dean and his face isn't too happy.

"Oh hey Dean" they said to him

"What's going on here babe ?" He asked me as the guys tried to hide their fear. I look at them and give them an evil smirk.

"They were flirting with me" I Said to Dean and I could tell he was jealous and territorial. It was pretty hot to see him like that.

"She's lying bro she's the one who started to flirt with us" they said in a panic I then shook my head in disgust.

In a quick motion he grabs there heads and slams them into the lockers. The guys fall to the ground in agony and I stood there laughing at them. I walk over to Dean and give him a kiss on the cheek and I see a small smile appear from the corner of his mouth. He then kneels down and looks at them both with fury

"Let's see, you didn't just flirt with my girl. You also lied to me and said she started to flirt with u. Let me tell you something, she would never lie to me about something like this." He said to them. He then stood up and came to my side once again. He grabs my hand and went outside to his car.

I get in and immediately I'm drawn to him. He looks at me with a perfect smile and I'm trying my best to hold back everything. Suddenly I find myself lunging at him and kissing his perfect lips.

"I can't take this anymore" I say under my breath and he smirks kissing me back.

"Me neither" he said before kissing my neck causing me to moan. His hands run through my hair and I run mine through his.

"This mate bond is driving me nuts, I need you all the time" he said while he breaths heavy.

I again attack his lips with mine But this time I'm on his lap with my hands in his hair. His arms are around his waist pushing me close to his body. I pull on his hair which cause him to let a small moan and I smirk at him. His hands move down to my butt and he placed them above my pockets.

He starts to move me up and down as slowly kiss his lips. I let out a moan and he keeps going. I kiss him again more aggressively. His tongue moves into my mouth and we are fighting for dominance. I hear a few giggles come out of his mouth as he moves me up and down as fast as he wants.

"Fuck it" I said breaking the kiss and looking down at his belt , unbuckling it and taking it off. I take off my shirt and he starts to kiss my chest. My moan gets louder as he moves down to my stomach. We move to the back and he lays me on the seat as reaches my restricted area.

I let out a moan and grab the top of his head pulling on his hair. He pulls down my underwear and then he slowly kisses my restricted area. His tongue enters and I'm left gasping and moaning. With every stroke he of his tongue left me wanting more and more.

"Dean" I said under my breath. He didn't stop..

"Mm" I moaned

"Uhh" I Said

He comes back up and gives me a kiss and smiles at me. I get up and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Dang Babe, you Said my name" he said

" yeah I did"

"I fucken love that" he said and then put his forehead on mine and smiled.

"You smell like me" he said with a big grin across his face.

"And you smell like me" I Said to him with a raised eye brow.

He didn't want to mark me there cause someone could I interrupt us. So he did that instead of his member in me.
I put back on my clothes and then I notice I have hickies all over my chest and one on my neck. My eyes widen and I put back on my shirt. I look over at Dean who hadn't put his shirt on yet. He had hickies and scratch marks on his back and a hickie on his neck.

"Well at least people won't flirt with me anymore" I heard a growl and I knew it was Dean. I lean over and give him a kiss on the hickie I placed on him. He leans over and bites the hickie he gave to me.

"Violet?" He said

"Yeah?"

"I want you to wear your hair up" he demanded

" alright" I said with a smile across my face. I tied it up and he smiled in delight. He grabbed my hand and kiss it.

"You make me crazy" he said

"Oh yeah" I Said raising an eyebrow

"Yeah, and I can't control myself around you" he said as his jaw tensed up.

"Likewise" I Said through mind link.

***

We go and find everyone and it seems that they've already grabbed lunch.Dean grabs him and I apples and some juice. We sit down next to each other and everyone at the table goes quiet.

" what?" I Said taking a bite of my apple

"Dang D you didn't waste anytime with her" Said Tyler looking at the perfectly placed hickie on my neck.

"Hah, she jumped me first actually" he blurted out and I continued to eat my apple like this is all normal.

"Dang I see those scratch marks on your back D. The hickie Your trying to hide is showing you moron. And Violet your a naughty little pup" Said Tyler raising his eyebrows. Dean growls and the table goes silent again.
I look over to Dean who's giving death glares to Tyler

"Woah,what did you do to him he's like very territorial Violet" Said Dexter

"Hey that's how he is" I said flicking his nose and then his attention goes back to me as I eat my apple.

"Well next time please make sure there's no one in the parking lot when you guys do that" Said Rosie

" you saw them" Said Dexter as he shivered a little

"No, the windows were covered in snow and but um we have heightened hearing" she said and everyone bursted out in laughter, except me and Dean though.

" oh well" I Said and he didn't seem bothered either.

" Dean?did you mark her yet?" Asked Tyler

He shook his head no and then took a bite of his apple. He then smiled at me and gave me a kiss on my forehead as I ate my apple like a small child.

***
When school was finally over Dean and I went over to my house so I could talk with Vanessa. She understood that I wanted to live with my dad and knew it was for the best. I gathered my stuff and put it in Dean's car.

"Before you go I want to give you something" She said handing me a box with a red bow on it. I open it to find that it's a picture of me, Vanessa and the boys put into a frame. I gave her a quick hug and put the box in the car.

"Happy birthday sweetie, come by anytime you need to talk" she said in my ear.

I got into the car and we drove Away , leaving the house behind.

"Happy birthday baby, your amazing and incredible and I'm glad that your my mate and that I get to spend my life with someone like you." Dean said through mind link which made my cheeks turn red.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 36.6K 45
The ground shook. The battle began. Blood spilled. The Alpha died. The luna escaped with her new born child. 17 years later. Meet Athena a 17-year ol...
23.5K 685 21
When Dakota and her siblings journey to land to hunt the hunter, they encounter some minor, and major, hiccups. School is just one of the many things...
889K 41.8K 46
(Unedited Version) ::COMPLETED Book One Big, Bad Series:: Needs editing, so point out the mistakes you see. Very much appreciated!! ( Mature Content...
31.7K 1.1K 17
Max watched her friends die protecting her. So she runs from her pack. Two years later she is still running, well until she is kidnapped by and Alpha...