Our chance - Joanne

By Ellie_Raven

They meet at Uni with Dianne doing dance and media and Joe doing Thatching and media. What happens when they... More

I got In! - Part 1
Zoe, Quick! - Part 2
Moving Day - Part 3
That boy - Part 5
Roommates - Part 6
First 2 classes - Part 7
Meeting Joe - Part 8
Getting to know her - Part 9
Date? - Part 10
Mid-day stroll - Part 11
Lets take things slow - Part 12
A Little Lost - Part 13
The Other Guy - Part 14
Awkward partnering - Part 15
Deep conversation - Part 16
The dance - Part 17
Our Chance - Part 18
'Your Mum She...' - Part 19
Cheat - Part 20
Billy and Mia? - Part 21
Christmas? - Part 22
First Dance Class - Part 23
Is He?, Is She? - Part 24
I love you - Part 25
Best Night Ever - Part 26
Drunk Night Gone Wrong - Part 27
Bath time - Part 28
Shopping - Part 29
The Date - Part 30
Sunday Funday - Part 31
Bonding - Part 32
Auntie Dot is Sick - Part 33
5 million! - Part 34
The Reward - Part 35
Telling Dad about Christmas - Part 36
Can we go home? - Part 37
Sorry - Part 38
A Home isn't a Building - Part 39
Christmas to Remember - Part 40
The Parent Talk - Part 41
Move in With me? - Part 42
An Un-needed Fight - Part 43
I'm Okay Di - Part 44
I Really Love Her - Part 45
The Date -Part 46
Important!

Who is that girl? - Part 4

959 40 0
By Ellie_Raven

Joes PoV
I got all moved in with dads help and just when he was about to leave he turned around and said.
"Hey son. When we was moving boxes there was a young looking girl with bright red hair looking at ya. She looked like a nice girl. Go try and find her".
"Dad. I can't just go looking for a girl and say 'hey my dad noticed you looking at me and thought you fancied me'. No way"
"Suit yourself. But if you do happen to run into her don't be an idiot about it".
"Bye daddd. Thanks for helping me". He winked at me and walked off. Back to his car. Back to Wiltshire. I was all alone. Caspar wasn't here yet. Shock. I had nothing to do.

I went for a walk to look around the whole campus and see most of where my classes would be tomorrow morning. You had to chose 2 classes and you spent half the day in each but apparently bot many people took my classes. Definitely not the thatching and carpentry one anyway. I walked along the hall looking around all the walls and looking for the cafe i knew there was when someone ran into me knocking everything out of their hands. I looked down and saw bright red hair. I froze for a second before kneeling down to help her.
"Hi, sorry. I shouldn't have been just standing there. I'm really so". I stopped mid dentence as she looked up and met my eyes. She was beautiful. Her bone structure was amazing. The red hair suited her so much and everything about her face was just perfect. I even noticed a small dimple on her right cheek which was the cutest thing ever. I broke out of my day dream when she stood up and started speaking.
"Sorry, I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have ran into you"
"It's completely fine. Don't worry about it". Once again her almond shaped eyes locked with mine.
"You have beautiful blue eyes" she said and then covered her mouth quickly. I felt the blood rush to my face as i started to blush. "Sorry, I um didn't mean that. Sorry". She quickly scurried away. I shouted after her to wait but she didn't listen. She kept walking. Who was she?  What was her name? My god she was beautiful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 4.1K 74
*COMPLETED* Dianne Buswell, australian exchange student. Joe Sugg, english, school popular kid. What happens when the two are partnered up. Will the...
7.4K 384 18
Sequel to Years Come Back - Joanne Before and After. They have 2 children under the age of 4 will they be able to manage? Will they fall apart in th...
194K 3.6K 52
A set of one shots about Joe Sugg and Dianne Buswell. Just like the 1st book but new 😂 Please feel free to request!
5.9K 259 13
Joe and Dianne manage to find their love for each other over and over again, tumbling through the pages of history.