Change [L.S]

Par Romz_larryaf

Harry was an innocent kid who wore flower crowns and colorful clothes. He was kind, caring and secretly in lo... Plus

About
Prologue
The Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
RIP Fizzy-15 March 2019
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
mmmmChapter 38
Epilogue
Thank You
Other Work

Chapter 18

6.2K 181 316
Par Romz_larryaf

[Louis]

I thought that I've been hurt before
But no one's ever left me quite this sore
Your words cut deeper than a knife
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life

Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
I'm shaking falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
I'm tripping over myself
Aching begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

"Oh my god, Lou! You're listening to Shawn Mendes! Without me? How could you?" Niall screams while bursting through the door, entering my room (harry's old room). "You know I love Shawnie sooo much! Lou how could y- hey are you crying? Lou, what's wrong?"
He asks concerned when he see my tears.

I get up of the bed wiping my tears. "I'm just a little tired. I need a shower." I say to Niall as I walk to the closet. As I search for some clothes, I find a small box labelled as 'Gryles'.

Out of curiosity, I open the box. In the box, I see there are some greeting cards, some dead flower petals, a ring with engraved words 'I promise', a necklace with a pendant of letter 'N' and some photo sheets facing down in the box.

I pick the photos and turn them around. There are some photos of Harry and a guy looking very happy together. There are some words on every picture. I die a little, every time I slide a picture and take a look at the other.

'I dont care what people say when we're together '

' Can we fall, one more time. Stop the tape and rewind. '

'Like every party is just us two.'

'No one ever makes me feel like you do when you smile'

'His mom calls me love, His dad calls me son.'

"Lou why are you taking so long? Come out of the closet already!" Niall's voice bring me out of the faze I didn't knew I went in. I feel him sit beside me a moment later.

"You like him, don't you? " Niall asks giving me a sad smile as I look at him with tear filled eyes, "But he's taken Ni."

He just hugs me and comforts me later all night.

___________________

[Harry]

The first thing I see when I open my eyes is the most beautiful face of the most Beautiful person. He is stood beside my bed looking at me with an unreadable expression.

If it was someone else, I would've thought they were creepy, but it's Louis. My Louis. He's not creepy.

"Anne's calling you downstairs for breakfast." With that he turns around and walks out of the room.

I get out of my bed with a heavy sigh, do my morning routine and got downstairs for breakfast.

When I walk in the kitchen, it turns pin drop silent. Even though there are six people present in the room. Everyone was sat around the table. Silent.

"Why so serious? Did anyone die in here? Who's funeral are you guys mourning over?" I try to get a reaction.

And they reply like..

Anne: "My toaster died!"
Zayn: "My best friend died!"
Liam: "My boyfriend's friendship died!"
Niall: "My 'happy vacation' hopes died!"
Louis: "My soul died!"

Everything gets silent again until...

Eleanor: "My Nothing died..."

"Cause you are the reason everything else died!" I snap at her.

"Harry, that's not the way to talk to a girl. And she did not killed my toaster by the way." With that Anne walks out of the kitchen.

The table goes silent again for a while until Louis breaks it. "I'm so sorry guys." He apologizes looking down. "I know I overreacted yesterday. I'm really sorry. Please don't stay mad at me. Zayn, Liam and Harry haven't spoken to me since then. I've already lost enough in my life. I don't wanna loose my best friends too." He speaks as some tears roll down his cheeks.

I know what he's talking about. He lost many of his family members, His grandparents, his mom, his dad and recently his sister fizzy. He's working hard to be a good big brother for his sisters. This boy's been through a lot.

I just forget everything that happened yesterday and do what I think was right thing to do at the moment. I throw my arms around Louis' small body and hug him tight... and close.

"I'm sorry too, Lou. I know all the fuss was because of me yesterday. I know I broke your heart. I'm so, so, so sorry, Lou." I whisper in his ear so no one else would hear. He takes some time but eventually wraps his arms around me too.

After a while, Niall gets up and wraps his arms around us both. Then I hear Liam speak to Zayn.

"Zay, baby, we are best friends, and best friends don't hold grudges. Come on forgive and forget."

After that Zayn comes and hugs us too saying, "It's okay, Loulou. We still love you." and kisses Louis' head. And at last, Liam hugs the four of us, but not before screaming out loud.

"Born together, best friends forever! "

______________________

Heyyy!

What do think about the story so far?

Is harry cheating on Nick? Why does he plays with girls if he's taken??

Who do u think is the mystery man who texted harry in the last chapter??

Please vote and comment if u like 💚💙

(This part is old but its funny do imma keep it)
So 'Sign of the Times' turned two years old yesterday. And Harry tweeted about it.......

Thrice. 😂😂😂

People created such a fuss out of it. It was kinda funny. The link is of my fav clip about it.
Check out @tinysott’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/tinysott/status/0?s=09

Dont forget to vote and comment.

♥️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

39.8K 1.3K 20
{completed} Louis and Harry spend their early childhood years in an orphanage together, but then Harry gets adopted by people who have unkind eyes. L...
5K 190 13
Louis is a graduate and typically, people know what they want to do after they graduate. Not Louis. Louis stayed the same as he always was. He would...
6.3K 118 24
Louis Tomlinson is the most popular guy in the whole high school. Harry Styles thinks he is just an average, unpopular gay nerd. But what'll happen w...
3.7K 293 22
DISCLAIMER I WAS 14 WHEN I WROTE THIS SO IT'S TERRIBLE + TRIGGER WARNING "I'll find a way to fix these broken pieces and let go.." Harry is in a lov...