Call your girlfriend (Larry A...

By 90smalik

In that moment, Harry thought his life was perfect, with his perfect friends and girlfriend. But all of this... More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
NEXT CHAP HAVE EXPLICIT SCENES xD
Chapter 5
Chapter 7 (last chapter)

Chapter 6

420 23 3
By 90smalik

When Harry woke up he feels the bed extremely empty. He looks around, trying to catch a glimpse of Louis, but he isn't there. Instead, he found a note on his bedside table with his handwriting.

"Sorry about the hit and run, but I had to go to class. Thanks for the night, though. It was probably the best night of my life. See you later. L!"

Harry smilled at the message, trying to remember everything from last night: the dinner, the kisses, the sex. He jumped out from the bed, trying to find his boxer and starting to clean the mess from the night before, unable to stop smiling.

-

Today Louis was as light as he could be. Everything was beautiful, everyone deserved to be happy. As the day passed by, the only thing he could think about was Harry and last night, how perfectly connected they were and how he felt loved and wanted things that he never thought someone would feel about him.

"Are you okay? You look a bit high, are you on drugs?" Liam asked, being the protective bear he always was.

"I don't know. If sex counts as a drug, then yes." He answered with a playful smile on his face.

"W-What? You had sex? How? Louis you're still too young to have sex!" He muttered, catching people's attention around them, but Louis' didn't really care.

"Oh, please Liam! I'm already nineteen, of course I can have sex." Louis said, glancing down at his book. They were under a tree at the campus grounds, as usual. Liam was lying down, looking at him, while Louis was sat straight, reading a book.

"Okay, you can, but you shouldn't. And can you tell me who the guy is already? So I can talk with him about condoms and stuff?"

Louis cheeks got red as he thought about the fact that Harry didn't used a condom last night. Shaking his head, he looked at Liam's direction, smiling.

"Okay, his name is Harry. Satisfied?"

"Wait, what? Harry as Harry Styles?" He asked, a little bit surprised.

"Yeah, why? Do you know him?" Louis asked, still glancing at his book.

"Yeah, of course I know the asshole. And I know his girlfriend."

It took about thirthy seconds for Louis to proceed the information. He kept staring at his book, his eyes going blank and his hands shivering.

"G-Girlfriend? What girlfriend?" Louis mumbled, his voice shaken.

"Don't you know? He has a girlfriend. Her name is Sarah Anderson, she's a waitress at the pub next to the campus. I don't know where she's now because I haven't seen her for a while, but they're definitely dating." Liam answered, sitting straight.

"You're lying. You're saying this so I won't be with him. There's no need for that Liam, he's a nice guy. You don't have to break us apart, okay?" Louis snapped, closing his book.

"Wait, Lou!" Liam holds his hand. Louis looked at him, his eyes full of tears, his face going red. Sighing, Liam took his cellphone from his pocket and started typing something. After a while, he shows to Louis Harry's profile on the Yale ITS, and right above his picture, Louis was able to read "in a relantionship with Sarah Anderson".

Louis started to breathe heavily, taking the phone from Liam's hand. Harry's profile was full with pictures of him and Sarah holding hangs, hugging and kissing. Each picture was like a punch on Louis' stomach, tears streaming down his face.

"Why would he do this to me?" Louis blubbered, dropping the phone on the grass.

"I don't know Lou, but I'm ready to go after him and teach him a lesson." Liam stood up, snapping his own fingers.

"No. You're not going to do anything. Let me handle this. I-I have to handle this." Louis said, rubbing his eyes in an attempt to stop crying.

"Are you sure? I can come with you." Liam offered, placing his hand on Louis' shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm sure." And without another word, Louis was walking back to the campus, forgetting his things on the floor. Liam started to pick everything up, looking Louis go away.

-

"I'm coming!" Harry said loudly, as he started to hear someone banging on his door.

When he opened it, Louis was there. Harry smile dropped as he saw the boy's face: his eyes and cheeks were red, a trace of tears on his jaw.

"Lou, what happened? Are you okay?" He asked, holding him by the waist.

"Get off me!" The boy snapped, making Harry step back.

"What's going on? What happened? Tell me, Louis." Harry asked, confusion taking over his face.

"Oh, nothing happened. I just discovered that you have a girlfriend. Sarah, am I right? She looks very pretty."

Harry felt the ground vanishing beneath his feet. He kept staring on Louis' face, his eyes wide and his mouth hanging open.

"Louis I-I can explain." He simply said, trying to reach the boy's shoulders.

"Don't. Touch. Me." Louis stepped back, tears falling down his cheeks again. Harry's eyes starting to feel up with tears too.

"Let me explain. I thought I loved her until... until I met you! I fell for you, literally. It was love at first sight, Lou. Please, let me-"

"Love at first sight? How pathetic are you? Do you really think I'm going to buy that? I'm not stupid, you know." Louis said, spit flying from his mouth.

"It is true! After she went away I met you and I started to realize that my feelings for her weren't as strong as my feelings for you. Please, listen to me."

"So you girlfriend goes on a travel and you pick up the first idiot you lay your eyes on to be her substitute, it's that it? I was a substitute? You chose me to be your toy while she was away?" Louis shouts his eyes colder than never.

"Fuck, Lou, it's not like that! I would have done this even if she was here. I'm waiting for her to come back so I can break up with her and stay with you, don't you understand? I want you to be my boyfriend, I want to be with you!" Harry said, walking towards Louis.

The words hit Louis as a brick. He stayed there, staring at Harry, his icy-blue eyes shining at him.

"I would never be your boyfriend, Harry. I couldn't date someone who cheats on his girlfriend in such a terrible away. How will I know you won't do the same to me?"

"I won't. I won't find someone as perfect as you. You're perfect to me, I love you from the bott-"

"Oh my God, you're so pathetic. Save it, I won't believe in nothing you say. Actually, I don't want to see your face ever again. I'm done." Louis said, tears falling desperately. Without another word he left, leaving Harry there, alone and miserable.

-

Harry spent the next hours lying on his bed, crying pathetically. Niall was right, he should have told Louis about everything, maybe he wouldn't be so pissed off if he'd told him. Last night seemed to have been ages ago, a time where they were still happy. He thought about going after Louis, but it would probably make him even madder. Instead, he locked himself on his room, mourning his life.

All of sudden, knocks came from the door in an almost musical peace. He jumped from the bed, a little bit afraid: what if was Louis again, this time forgiving him and whiling for him to have him forever? He rushed to the door, opening it and staring outside, his eyes widening.

He felt hands on his cheeks and lips on his own, but they were not from Louis. The mouth was a little sticky because of the cherry flavored lip gloss. Harry didn't correspond the kiss, and when he opened his eyes again, he saw Sarah standing right in front of him.

"Oh, I've missed you so much Haz! I missed everything around here." She said, a huge smile on her face.

"Sarah? What are you doing here? You should stay there for, like, two more weeks." Harry finally said. The girl entered his room, sighing.

"Yeah, but I've decided to come back a few days earlier. I sent you a message. Actually, I sent you a lot of messages and you only answered a couple of them."

He closed the door, turning around to face her: she was blonder than before, wearing a purple dress and high heels. Yeah, she looked pretty, but not as pretty as Louis.

"Haz, what happened? You look... different. Have you been crying?" She asked, concerning taking over her face.

"Sarah, I have to talk to you." He said, his green eyes shiny with tears.

"Okay." She said, sitting on his bed, looking at him.

Harry sighs, feeling bad. He looks down at her, rubbing his hands together and taking a deep breathe. "We should break up."

-

Heyyy so I hope it's going well so far yeah?

I've got a question, Hehe so um ;

Q: tell where you all are from? I'm from the UK (: Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 1.2K 29
They had it all. Reasonable flat, reasonable money, (somewhat) reasonable friends and love beyond all reason. They were perfect. Louis thought.
17.6K 1.1K 12
@banana2000008 asked me to write this story from Louis point of view. Your wish is my command. 😘 They all met in Uni and had stayed friends after th...
66.4K 2.4K 52
Louis didn't like Harry, and he was fine with that. Harry didn't really like him either, so it was okay. Liam didn't want to like Zayn, but he did an...
81.4K 2.2K 25
Harry couldn't imagine his first day at university going any worse. Then he sees him... Louis Tomlinson •This story is complete highest ranking #1 la...