Barrier - Katsuki x Reader

Autorstwa tudogg

After an accident as a child leaves you traumatized you shut everyone out and build walls and barriers that w... Więcej

Chapter 1 - Past
Chapter 2 - School
Chapter 3 - Tested
Chapter 4 - A Fanboy?
Chapter 5 - Mall
Chapter 6 - Interaction
hello!
Chapter 7 - Fight
Chapter 8 - Useless
Chapter 9 - Draw!
Chapter 10 - Ready!
Chapter 11- Win
Chapter 12- Poem
Chapter 13- Train
Chapter 14- Window
Chapter 15- Interest
Chapter 16- Trip
Chapter 17- Lesson
Chapter 18- Stop!
Chapter 19- Fear
Chapter 20- Dress
Chapter 21- Cafe
Chapter 22- Festival
Chapter 23 - Anniversary
Chapter 24 - Senseless Fun
Chapter 25 - Participate?
Chapter 26 - Well?
Chapter 27 - Bakugou
Chapter 28 - Y/n vs Bakugou
Chapter 29 - Cruel
Chapter 30 - Fuck Off
Chapter 31 - Instincts
Chapter 32 - Risk
Chapter 33 - Wounds
Chapter 34 - Plan
Chapter 35 - Gift
Chapter 36 - Guilt
Chapter 37 - Health
Info
Chapter 38 - Falling Apart
Chapter 39 - Project
Chapter 40 - His House
Chapter 41 - Closer
Chapter 42 - Home
Chapter 43 - Protect
Chapter 44 - Sweet
Chapter 45 - Laugh
Chapter 46 - Training Camp
Chapter 47 - Kids, Baths, and Towels
Chapter 48 - Training Begins
Chapter 49 - Love
Chapter 50 - Trouble
Chapter 51 - Toga
Chapter 52 - What About Him?
Chapter 53 - Confusion
Chapter 54 - Escape
Chapter 55 - Pushed Away
Chapter 56 - Bland
Chapter 57 - Wake Up
Chapter 59 - Die!
Chapter 60 - Puppet
Chapter 61 - Silence
A/N
SEQUEL!

Chapter 58 - Beginning of the End

14.1K 548 236
Autorstwa tudogg

This is early and I have the last few chapters ready so yes there will still be a chapter Thursday, I'm trying not to rush this to fast.

"Alright you lot, your first assignment for today, I chose, thank me later, is patrol."

"Sounds simple enough."

"I said thank me later, anyway, here is your route, try not to rush this ok, help out with little things if you have to and dont cause any problems." The hero said, looking at Katsuki as he said the last part.

The ashen blonde only scoffed and looked away with a sour expression. You thanked the hero and looked at the route as you stepped out of the building.

"Alright, this way first." You said, pointing in the direction

You got a grunt in return, signifying that you had been heard so you started walking. It was a nice day.

Fluffy white clouds and a soothing and not to crammed bunches of people walking along the streets. You breathed in a refreshing breath as you listened to the sounds around you.

Due to his strides being wider than yours, Katsuki was now infront of you. Although he didn't go ahead of you, which you thought might be intentional.

Bitting your lip and swallowing your nerves you reached forward, going to try and grasp his hand when you were distracted by the cries of a child.

You looked over your shoulder and saw a seemingly 6 year old boy with dark brown hair being the source of the noise.

You stopped walking and approached him.

"Is something wrong?" You asked.

He looked up at you with wide yellow eyes. You couldn't help feeling off putting about it but shrugged it off.

"I lost my mom!" He cried.

You smiled as gently as you could manage.

"Dont worry, I'll help you find her." You spoke, holding your hand out for him.

He took it without hesitating and allowed you to lead him away.

"Little brat shouldnt have gotten lost in the first place." You heard Katsuki mutter.

"We should go to the police station, they'll be able to handle a lost child better than us." You replied, ignoring your partners comment.

"Your pretty miss!" The boy spoke up

You looked down into his shining eyes.

"Why do I get the sense they seem familiar?"

"Thank you." You responded.

"Oi! Stop saying shit! Besides, Y/n is to old for you kid."

You were startled, "Katsuki! Don't say that!"

"Someones gotta teach that brat a lesson."

"You sound as if your jealous of him"

You watched Katsuki's jaw tighten and a vein become noticeable. You laughed slightly continuing to the police station which was a few feet ahead of you.

The street was a bit busier then the street you had been on previously and seemed alive with energy.

You heard the boy laughing and a weird sensation in your hand. Your head turned and your saw the small body of the boy morph into a girl.

She had blonde hair and..

"Villain?!"

Toga quickly bolted away before you could comprehend as multiple explosions went off. People screamed and you were knocked away by the force of one explosion.

"Y/n, keep your ass close to me if you dont wanna fucking die!"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

40.6K 960 12
You, a girl who is socially awkward, undeniably introverted and a bit shy. Meets a guy who's explosive, aggressive personality and straightforwardnes...
21.6K 729 18
Love was one of the most important thing for humans. It's confusing. But once you understand it, you'll get addicted to it. Katsuki Bakugo is one of...
456K 17.1K 50
『❝𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙤𝙩!❞』 ___________ in which Bakugou finds solace in someone just as stubborn an...
6.8K 529 15
COMPLETE!!! This world is a bit different than in any show or movie correlated with Boku no Hero Academia. In this world, heroic identities are kept...