Hiccstrid Oneshots: Book 1

By 7LetterShips

Fluff, fluff, fluff and lots of fluff. Some angst too! Oh and, updates very frequently. Hope you enjoy! Btw... More

Playful and Happy
The Saddest and Happiest Night
The Saddest and Happiest Night Part II
In-Law Bonding
In-Law Bonding Part II
I Can't Help Falling In Love With You
A/N
I ❤️ You
Peace and Quiet
Flower
You're My UNO
True and Endless Love
For the Dancing and the Dreaming
Him
Her
Emptiness
Emptiness Part II
Women
Nightmares
Sleepy
Good Morning
Just a Normal Day
A/N: IMPORTANT <3
A/N
Truth or Dare
Mistake
Texts!
Hiccstrid on Social Media!
Forever and Always
A/N
Because You're You
Just Friends
The Game
Bye
More Texts!
Disturbed
Dreaming
Keeping Secrets
Hair
In a Few Years
Lose You
Future
Armor
Don't Touch Her
Kids
Don't Touch Her Part II
A/N
Another A/N:
Don't Touch Her Part III
Midnight Cries
Return
In Love with Astrid Hofferson
Training
A/N: New Book?
Heartbeat
Where No One Goes
Kori
One More Crazy Person
A/N
7 Chairs, 10 People
Drawing
M'lady and Babe
Living Together
How to Ride a Toothless
Paintball
Getting Lost
Crazy
They Would Last
I Know
Advice
A/N
Arm Wrestling
Babysitting
Sunflower
That Girl
Just You
Lives
Crumbled
Right Now
Better Than I Thought
Winks, Laughs, and Beaches
Winter
Shrinking and Growing
Right From the Start
Chance
Dinner
Zephyr
A/N
Each Other
Anything For You
For Their Love
Just Feel
From Berk
Rest
The Day
My Bonnie
Memories
Worth Waiting For
A/N: 100 🥳
Father and Daughter
Crazy In Love
Caught
Jealousy (Astrid)
I Love You 3000
Detectives
Jealousy (Hiccup)
Family
Adventures
Kidnapped
Destined
Parenthood
Egg
Memory
A/N
Mama!
Unbreakable
Something Stupid
Hiccup the...6 Year Old?
Just Jealous
Allergic
He Missed Her
See You Again
Nothing
Grandma and Zephyr
At Last
A/N: Last Chapter

Together

3.7K 77 20
By 7LetterShips

Hi guys! Long oneshot to make up for the lack of updates! I have a lot of things happening and I might not update in a while :<

Anyways, happens at the wedding scene at the end of HTTYD3. They look older so they must be 22-23. Enjoy!

EDIT: AHHH I FORGOT TUFFNUT!SHOOT. IM SORRY TUFFNUT I LOVE YOU!

———————

Astrid's POV
I wake up slowly to the loud chatter and noise of things outside Ruffnut's hut. I sit up and yawn loudly, stretching my arms.

I rub my eyes awake and realize that Ruffnut and Heather were already up. I smile widely as I see my wedding dress laid out on the bed next to mine.

It's my wedding day! It's my wedding day! I sing in my head while getting up and walking out the door to the kitchen.

"Heeeyyyy, it's the brideeeee" Heather greets in a sing-song voice, grinning and giving me a hug. I laugh softly and hug her back.

"It feels weird. It's the first time I've woken up and Hiccup wasn't beside me" I tell her, leaning against the dinner table and running a hand through my hair.

"Well, you're gonna be wake up to him every single day after today" Ruffnut replied, sliding her a plate of eggs. I give her a brief smile before sitting down and eating.

"Aww, I wanna get married" Heather whined, standing up and leaning her arms on the chair.

"To Fishlegs?" Ruffnut teased, making her blush and look away. I laugh at her reaction and shake my head, knowingly.

They'll get married soon enough, I thought, thinking of their relationship for the past years.

"To Snotlout?" Heather teased back, making Ruffnut gasp and wag the pan in her hands at the girl. She narrowed her eyes at her and shook her head.

"You, missy, are dead! Dead!" Ruffnut warned, making me and Heather laugh loudly at her offense.

"Yes, kill the bridesmaid on the wedding day. What a great wedding that will be" I comment sarcastically, then frown.

"I'm becoming more like Hiccup, aren't I?" I ask them and they nod at me, showing their small grins of amusement.

"True love" Ruffnut added in a sing-song voice, making me roll my eyes and grin widely.

•••

"Ruffnut! You're pulling too hard!" I complain as she tries to fix my hair for the wedding. At the moment, I'm sitting in front of a mirror, wearing one of Hiccup's tunics that were loose on me.

"Lemme try" Heather offered, grabbing the brush from Ruffnut's hand and softly combing my hair. It was about 2 hours from the wedding and I was finished with my bath, all that was left was my appearance.

"Your hair needs to be down. It will totally make you look even better" Heather gushed, smiling at me in the mirror. Ruffnut nodded her head and placed her hand on my shoulder.

I sighed as I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I guess. I mean, Hiccup would always tell me to put my hair down more. He would really like this, I thought and began to smile.

"Let's do it, I guess" I tell them and nod my head, making them fist-bump each other and grin wider.

"So, Astrid. Any worries about today?" Ruffnut joked, sitting down at her bead and staring at my wedding dress.

"Any worries?" I scoff, looking over my shoulder at her. I had tons of worries, but right now the feeling that Hiccup would be with me forever outweighed them all.

"This is gonna be sappy, but yeah a lot. But I'm way to happy and excited to feel them" I continue in a soft voice, shrugging at the end.

"Awww" They coo at my statement as I roll my eyes and face the mirror again. It's true though, a voice in my head says. Shut up, I tell it.

After a my hair was done and we were done talking, I push them out of the room so that I could put on my wedding dress in private.

I sigh heavily in happiness as I admire the dress laid out on the bed before me. It was white and had gold accents on it. I also came with a fur cape thing that had golden medallions holding it up.

Hiccup's gonna love this, I thought excitedly in my head as I begin to put it on. After I carefully wore the dress, I turn to the mirror and smile.

"Okay, ready?" I ask from behind the door to my friends. "Ready!" "Just get your butt out!" I hear from the other side and chuckle.

Opening the door, I step outside and smile at them. I notice that they had also changed to their own bridesmaid dresses.

Heather gasps and Ruffnut's eyes widened. I raise my eyebrow and look down at my dress, confused. "Is something-" I start.

"No! Nothing's wrong! You look amazing, Ast!" Heather quickly says and runs over to give me a hug. Ruffnut nods furiously and also runs over, wrapping her arms around us.

"Thanks, guys" I tell them, closing my eyes and hugging them back. Then, I hear the door opening and see Valka walking in.

Heather and Ruffnut pull away, smiling at me as Valka gasps. "Astrid! Dear, you look amazing!" She gushes and went over to give me a hug. I laugh and hug her back.

"You're missing something, here" She says, placing a pink flower crown on my head and stepping back to look at me.

"Perfect" Valka finishes, clasping her hands together and bringing them to her heart. Heather and Ruffnut glance at each other and quickly leave them to talk to each other.

"Astrid, I've only been here for Hiccup for 3 year. You've been here all his life and I am so thankful for that." Valka tells me, walking over and cupping my cheeks.

"Together, you complete each other. Bring out the best in each other. I am so happy that you will be there for him for the rest of his life" She tells me, smiling brightly. I smile back at her and wrap her in a hug.

"Thank you, Valka" I say, pulling apart and nodding my head. She shakes her head at me and smiles.

"Call me mom. You are getting married today and it would make things official" She tells me as I feel a light blush rise on my cheeks. I nod and give her a small grin.

"Mom, then" I correct and she chuckles softly. "Go to your wedding now, m'dear. I'll check on Hiccup" She says, walking outside.

I walk out and find Heather and Ruffnut there talking to each other. "Hey, let's go get me married" I call out to then, getting their attention.

"Yes ma'm!" Ruffnut replies, grinning and walking over to me with Heather. The place wasn't very far away and it was beautifully covered in white snow.

"Gods, you're gonna have a great wedding" Heather tells me, sighing at the scenery before us. Then, she pulls us into the Great Hall directly opposite.

"This is where you have to wait until the wedding starts." She tells me, shutting the door from the cold winter.

"What? No fair!" I protest, looking out the window to see more people arriving. Ruffnut and her shrug at me.

"It starts in a few minutes, so for now..chill" Ruffnut adds, looking outside. I sigh and sit down at a chair by the already lit fireplace.

Hiccup's POV
I wake up to a start, feeling a sudden splash of cold water all over my face.

"AHHH!" I shout, sitting up and hearing Snotlout's, Tuffnut's, and Fishlegs' laughter. I glare at them and shake my head.

"We pranked you!" Tuffnut guffaws and holds his stomach in laughter.

"I can see that, but why?" I ask, sitting up and changing to a different shirt from my closet. They laugh even harder at my comment.

"Whatever, guys. I'm getting married and you guys aren't" I state smugly and walk out to the kitchen. Tuffnut scoffs and follows me outside.

"Marriage is for losers. We loners are the best!" Tuffnut defends, crossing his arms over his chest. I raise my eyebrow at him and shrug.

"You know, 8 years ago, no one would believe you'd be marrying Astrid Hofferson" Snotlout tells me, Fishlegs going out after him.

"Soon to be Haddock" I correct, grinning widely as took a fruit and bit into it. He rolls his eyes at me.

"How'd you do it? I mean, it's Astrid. If anyone else hit on her, she'd kill them!" Snotlout says, leaning against the wall. Now it was my turn to roll my eyes.

"The way you and them flirt is disrespectful and stupid" I tell him, making Fishlegs chuckle softly and him glare.

"We just complete each other, that's how I got here with her" I say as Tuffnut and Fishlegs 'aww' and Snotlout shrugs.

After a many more minutes of talking and changing to our outfits, my mom came into the hut.

"Hiccup!" She greets and hugs me. I smile and hug her back. "Hey, mom!" I greet as we pull away and she sees what I was wearing

She sighs happily and looks back up at me, smiling. My friends awkwardly left the room, making me hide a light chuckle.

"Son, you look dashing. Here. I gave on to your bride as well" She said, placing a leaf crown on top of my auburn locks of hair.

"How is she?" I ask her, my eyes lighting up when I heard the mention of Astrid. She chuckles and smiles.

"She's beautiful. You're gonna love it" My mom replies, making me grin wider.

"She'll always be beautiful" I say, thinking of Astrid and how even when she just woke up she looks like a Valkyrie.

My mom laughs softly at my love struck face and cupped by cheeks with her hands. She sighed sadly and I knew she was thinking of dad.

"Your father would be so happy. I bet he's watching from Valhalla and shouting loudly for you two" She said, making me chuckle and nod.

"Dad always supported us. Right from when we were 18." I tell her, thinking back to when he gave me my betrothal gift to Astrid.

"What you and Astrid have is special. Don't ever take it for granted. You have a loving, supporting, playful, yet deep relationship that is so rare." She continues, making me sigh in happiness as I thought of Astrid.

"I both gave you little speeches like this. I said these exact same words to her: Together, you complete each other. Never forget that, son" Mom finishes, smiling at me as I nod my head.

"Let us go to your bride, shall we?" She asks, walking out the door and bringing me to the place we are gonna get married.

Since winter had come, snow was every where, making everything seem to heavenly and happy. I walk up to the front and wait for it to start while talking to Snotlout and Fishlegs.

When the place filled up and was ready for it to start, the music played as I stood at the ned waiting for Astrid to come down the aisle.

She must look beautiful. I think in my head, waiting excitedly for her.

Astrid's POV
After a few minutes of talking and laughing, Ruffnut looks outside and taps Heather urgently.

"It's time" She states, making me stand up and walk to her. I bite my lip nervously, feeling both anxious and excited.

"Am I shaking?" I ask, staring at my hands and say that they were lightly trembling. Heather takes them and smiles at me.

"Everything is gonna be fine. You look amazing, so let's go" She comforts me and I give her a quick hug before they both go out before me.

Then, I hear everyone standing up and inhale and exhale. The wedding march started and I saw the doors open widely for me.

I start walking down the aisle, feeling everyone's eyes on me. I look up at the end and see Hiccup all dressed in his tunic and cape, feeling all my nervousness wash away.

I smile brightly at him and he smiles back. Gods, he looks amazing, I think, gazing at his auburn hair with a leaf crown settled on his head and his cute smile.

When I get to him, he holds out his hands for me. I smile and take them, nodding at him. He smiled back at me and I feel my heart melt as I look into his dazzling green eyes.

Gothi places a long cloth on our laced hands and wraps it around them. Then, she points her staff at the cloth and stands back.

I happily lean forward and kiss Hiccup with everything I had, feeling him kiss back just as much.

I felt so happy, so complete, so excited, so amazing as I kissed him. His hand slid out from under the cloth and went up to my cheek, deepening the kiss.

"To the chief and chieftess!" I hear as we kiss for a few more seconds and pull away to see each other's grinning faces.

"I love you" I tell him over the cheering and noise of the crowd.

"I love you too, m'lady" He replies softly, squeezing my hand and smiling wider. We turn to the crowd and smile as they cheer and clap.

I spot Heather smiling up at me with tears in her eyes. Beside her was a sobbing Fishlegs who held her hand while crying.

I glance over to Hiccup and we connect eyes. We grin widely at each other and look back at the crowd together.

Together, I thought. Together through all the things we've been through and together for all the things that we will.

Together, we would rule.
Together, we would have a family.
Together, we would be happy.

Together, we would be complete.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 841 39
[Hiccstrid] It's a Hiccup Leaves Berk story, but with some new twists and turns. Hiccup leaves as a runty nobody with a big secret, only to return as...
292K 4.7K 54
ANNOUNCEMENT: My HTTYD series is currently undergoing revisions. If things change while you are reading, I apologize for the inconvenience. Please ha...
445K 7.6K 107
These are some Hiccstrid one-shots I created. Most are set in RTTE but I will try and tell you where. Some of them are my ideas of how they should or...
4.7K 48 16
BOOK 1 How To Train Your Dragon OC Insert What if Hiccup had a girl best friend? How would she play in the movie? What kind of dragon does she have? ...