Taken By The Bad Boy

By BookQueen2021

Raleigh Richards is now seventeen. She tries to make it through high school the best she can. But its hard wh... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Prologue
01 I'm Done
02 You Know The Story?
03 What Are You Talking About?
05 Get Out
06 Well That Was Strange
07 It's All A Dream
08 I Have A Life
09 Pucker Up, Lover Boy
10 I Know More Than You Think
11 We Just Want To Talk
12 That's Two Questions
13 Oh God Yes
14 Why Should I Know?
15 Don't Lie To Me
16 You Died
17 We Are In This Together
18 As A Matter Of Fact, I Do
19 It's All Good In The Hood
20 We Have To Go
21 You're So Smart But So Dumb
22 Burn
23 Where's The Bloody Alcohol?!
24 These People Are Nuts
25 What A Plot Twist
26 Beautiful, isn't it?
27 I'm sorry, okay?
28 Did You Do It?
29 I Don't Trust You
30 Where Am I?
31 What If I Want To Fall?
32 Let Me Guess!
33 Are You Some Sort Of Wizard?
34 It's Not Stalking, It's Investigating
35 Romeo & Juliet
36 Bonnie & Clyde
37 Tell Me A Story
38 They'd Kill You
39 Goodbye
40 It's Clean
41 I Think I'm In Love
42 Do You Still Love Me?
43 That's A Promise
44 I'm Not Delusional
45 That's Not Possible
46 I Want To Be Nine!
47 It Wasn't Self-Defense
48 We Are Meant To Be
49 Alright, Smart Ass
50 I Thought You Didn't Like Guns
51 We Are Like Yo-Yos
52 You Hate The Snow
53 Final Goodbye
54 Sounds Beachy
55 They Are Horny Animals
56 Fifty Shades Of White
57 Phantom Of The Bride
58 Rock Paper Scissors?
59 Finding A Place To Read
60 A Hundred Reasons
61 Shake What Your Momma Gave You
62 Always Keep Your Wife Happy
63 You Love My Filthy Words, Don't You?
64 Candy Land

04 How Am I The Asshole?

4.7K 104 8
By BookQueen2021

+Liam's POV+

After Raleigh leaves, I head back under the bleachers and start vaping. She needs to stop being everywhere that I am. I go somewhere and she just pops up! It's like she's stalking me or something. I shake my head. She doesn't seem like the stalking type. I need to get her out of my head though. The way she reacted to me was unlike any girl. Except Zoey. She doesn't fall for my charm either. But Raleigh is different than Zoey. From anyone else.

"Long day?" Randy asks walking over to me and I nod my head.

"I saw you with my sister..." He starts, staring at me.

       "I saw you shake her and how she screamed at you. I was so close to knocking you out but then I saw her slap you. I was shocked. Yeah she broke your nose, but she slapped you too. It wasn't a one and done thing. I'm actually surprised that you were...scared of her." Randy explains and I shake my head. I wasn't scared of her. I was scared for her.

"I wasn't scared of her. I was more concerned with the situation. The last woman to slap me was my...mother." I lie. Well it's not technically a lie. My mother was the last woman to hit me. I don't like sharing about my home life. But Randy, Ethan and Cody are my family. So I fill them in. We all have deep dark secrets that we share with only each other.

"Liam...she doesn't know. I didn't tell her anything."

"I know and I'm glad you didn't. I don't want her pity." I tell him and he scoffs.

      "She wouldn't show you pity."

       "Yeah, okay."

      "Your sarcasm isn't needed or wanted." Randy reminds me.

      "Just stay away from her." Randy tells me after a moment of silence and I turn to look at him. Why tell me to stay away? Why not Ethan? Or Cody?

      "Tell Cody and Ethan that."

      "Cody doesn't have a chance with her and Ethan is a good choice for her."

       "So I'm not a good enough for her?"

       "Liam, you are one of my best friends but Raleigh doesn't need to be involved in your family drama or dragged into the gang world. You have too much that I try to keep away from her. If you start hanging around her, she'll find things she wasn't supposed to find. She's curious and that curiosity could and will get her killed. I just don't think that you could care for her the way that she wants, the way that she needs." Randy explains.

"Did you tell her about Ethan's problems? Or are you going to ignore that he has messed up shit going on to? Why do you favor Ethan over the rest of us?" I ask, getting pissed off at him.

"It's not my place to tell her about what Ethan goes through or what any of you go through. If you want her to know, you guys can tell her. You know that. That's one of our most important rules. I'm not ignoring it. I never have and I never will. Raleigh seems to of taken a liking to him and he obviously likes her so I'm just letting them go at it. I don't favor Ethan or any of you. To me, all of you are equal. As my brothers."

      "All siblings have a favorite sibling." I remind him and he narrows his eyes at me. It's a fact. I know it is. Even if I don't have siblings, everyone knows that each sibling has a favorite sibling.

"What has gotten into you? Why do you care so much? Are you jealous?"

"No. She's just...in my head." I admit with a sigh. Randy stares at me then blinks.

"Oh! So you have that relationship?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You know."

"No, I don't! That's why I fucking asked! Plus it's not a relationship!"

"Whatever you say."

"Look, Randy, I need your help. I don't want her in my head. I don't want to think about her." I admit to him. Like I said, there are no secrets between us.

"It's like they say, 'out of sight, out of mind'. Try that." Randy suggests with a shrug. Hmm. Sounds like a good idea. But some of the worst ideas start off as good ideas.

      "I'll try it." I finally decide after a few minutes.

        "Good. Why is she on your mind though?"

       "I have no idea. She just is."

        "Well don't let Ethan know."

      "I'm too close to all of you for me to do something like that." I remind him as I shake my head. But deep down it feels like I'm lying. Why? I'm not sure. Cody, Ethan and Randy are my brothers. Like Randy said. I couldn't try to get Raleigh all to myself, especially knowing that Ethan and Cody like her. I involuntarily clench my jaw. Why do I hate that thought?

"I know but sometimes people's emotions cloud their proper judgment." Randy says with a sigh. I sigh too because it's true. Sometimes people's emotions control their actions. Like my mother's anger and desire for revenge, it causes her to drink her problems away and to torture me. But whether or not her actions are fully based on emotion is up for debate.

"So you like Zoey?" I ask with a smirk. Randy groans and punches my arm. I laugh at how flustered he's getting. His cheeks are even getting a little pink!

"Uhhh...well...she...I...her...feelings and the...um...heart...heat...and uh..." Randy says and I start dying laughing.

"Stop laughing!" Randy demands, blushing bright red.

"It's okay to be embarrassed bro." I tell him with a chuckle.

        "Just shut up!"

      "RANDY PATRICK!" I hear a voice yell and I turn to see Raleigh speed walking over looking super pissed.

       "Hello lovely sister of mine that I love so much." He says as he rubs the back of his neck.

       "WHY THE HELL DID YOU CHANGE MY CONTACTS?!" She yells at him.

        "You shouldn't be on your phone as you drive." Randy points out.

        "I wasn't driving. I was in the parking lot when a text came up form 'Papi' with an emoji winking. I saw you over here so I decided to give you a piece of my mind." Raleigh explains, putting her hands on her hips.

      "Raleigh!" Zaya yells as she walks over to but then she sees me and automatically backs up. I wonder what I did to make her so scared of me.

      "Not now Zaya, I'm dealing with these two assholes." Raleigh tells her and I immediately take offense of her words.

       "How am I the asshole?" I demand.

      "How aren't you?" I hear Zaya mumble under her breath, looking at the ground. I whip my head to stare at her. I didn't think someone that I scare would say something like that.

       "Both of you are! That's the point I'm making! Also, Randy, when I give you my phone to look at something, don't you ever change or go through my contacts! Got it? Do it again and I'll knock you on your ass. Understand?" Raleigh demands, glaring at her twin. He gulps and nods his head.

      "Good! Have a great day! Come on, Zaya." Raleigh says, taking Zaya's hand and dragging her back to her car.

"What just happened?" I ask Randy and he just shakes his head.

"Nothing, I just pissed off my sister."

"Why is she so violent sometimes?" I ask him and he sighs.

"She doesn't like secrets. But she's really good at figuring out who's keeping secrets from her. But all of us train, like I've told you, so she can fight. She just doesn't understand why we train. Neither do I for that matter. All I know is that our family is keeping secrets from us and we are keeping secrets from them. Raleigh gets mad because she knows that we are keeping secrets from her as well as our parents but she can't figure out what they are and that drives her crazy. Plus she has issues with her temper sometimes."

"Wow."

"Yeah, I wonder if she's keeping anything from me."

"I have a feeling that she is." I tell him.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because if you are keeping stuff from her, why wouldn't she keep stuff from you?"

      "You have a point. She's just so...ugh! She can be so sweet but so mean! I don't understand how one person can be so different! And the fact that she's my twin?!"

      "You two are so different but so similar. It's actually quite scary." I admit with a small chuckle.

"I know. Our family tell us the same thing all the damn time."

"Speaking of your family, I heard Raleigh talking about some girls, who are they?" I ask, raising my eyebrows with a smirk.

     "My cousins most likely and my parents friend. They are coming for a visit and the girls are pretty excited."

       "Are you excited?" I ask and he scoffs.

     "Yeah totally. I love listening to them talk about guys and how hot or ugly they are depending on what they are watching. Or past boyfriends. It's great."

"Sounds like you and Cody are going to have a blast."

"Yeah, well you and Ethan are coming over to keep me company." Randy tells me, patting my back.

"And what makes you so sure I'm going over?"

"It's either our house or you spend some time with your mother."

"What makes you think she'll be fine with me staying over? You know how she is if I'm gone too long." I remind him with a sigh. My "mother" gets extremely...upset when I leave her. She doesn't think I'll come back and that makes her emotionally unstable. Her fear corrupts her.

"Don't worry about it, man. We already took care of it. You're staying with Cody and I." Randy informs me and I relax. Cody and Randy share a room at their house. Their families live together. So each couple gets a room, Zoey and Zaya share a room, Cody and Randy share a room since they are best friends. Raleigh used to share a room with Randy and Cody got his own room but Randy was in Cody's room more than his own so he moved in with Cody.

"Thanks." I tell him and he nods.

"So when are your cousins coming over?" I ask and he shrugs.

"My parents said a few days but-" Randy is cut off by his phone ringing.

"It's my mom, hang on." Randy tells me as he walks away, answering it. I shake my head and start thinking. If Ethan stays over too, he's going to want to spend time with Raleigh. I roll my eyes at the thought. He can't have her. She won't go for him. Plus he's not having her. I don't care how much he wants her, he can't have her.

     "So my mom said they just arrived so it looks like you are coming over sooner than originally planned." Randy tells me as he walks back over to me.

     "Is Ethan staying with you the whole time too?" I ask and Randy nods his head. We start walking to our cars and Randy stops me once we get to the parking lot.

     "What?" I ask him. He doesn't say anything, just points. I look to where he's pointing and freeze up. Raleigh is going at it with Ethan. I thought both of them went home.

     "So am I going to have to worry about you two fucking when I'm over?" I ask as I walk over to them. Something about that scene makes my blood boil and my voice have venom in it. They immediately break away and stare at me. I fold my arms across my chest and raise a eyebrow at them.

"Do I have to worry about you fucking my cousins while Ethan and I are fucking?" Raleigh shoots back.

"I wouldn't fuck your cousins. Especially when there's people there." I inform her.

"Yeah okay." Raleigh scoffs and gives Ethan a quick kiss on the lips again. I still don't understand how and when this happened.

"No one is fucking anyone while we are all at the house. Now, back to Ethan and Raleigh. When did this happen?" Randy says.

"Well I forgot my book for my essay so I had to come back and get it. I then walked out here and saw Ethan and we got talking. He told me how he's liked me for awhile and I kissed him. That's when you two walked over." Raleigh explains.

       "Ethan finally admitting his feelings? That's ridiculous." I say with a laugh.

        "I did!" Ethan yells at me.

       "You've been saying that for like five years! Why now?" I demand and I notice a small blush on Ethan's face as well as Raleigh's face.

       "What happened?" Randy demands, eyeing the two of them.

      "Cody said something to me about how Ethan liked me and so I asked Ethan and he was stuttering and blushing, so I knew it was true." Raleigh explains.

       "So are you two going out now?" Randy asks and Raleigh sighs.

      "If you can behave, than yes." Raleigh says.

"Define 'behave'." Randy tells her with a small smirk, tilting his head to the side. Before Raleigh can answer him, Ethan starts talking.

"Look Randy, I promise I'll take care of her. I won't hurt her or make her cry. Well except tears of joy. She'll never have to guess about my feelings or the reason behind my actions. I can make her happy."

"Break her or her heart and I'll break you." Randy promises him. I wonder how Cody will feel about all this.

"I know the rules." Ethan reminds Randy as he rolls his eyes.

"'Rules'? What rules?!" Raleigh yells. Her eyes are filled with fury and her hands are in fists at her sides. She's pissed. Very pissed.

"I'll see you guys when you get to the house." I tell them, walking to my car. Well today has been an interesting day. Time to meet the cousins that can get us closer to helping Eva and Daisy. And maybe we'll find Eliza and Garrett.

The gang hasn't found them yet. They didn't go ghost but it doesn't mean that they aren't hard to find. This whole situation is a fucking mess. We are no closer than we were a few days ago to helping Daisy and Eva. We haven't found Eliza and Garrett or Ryder and Delilah. All the documents from when Ethan's dad was gang leader are missing and we can't ask Aiden because he's dead along with Carl. Why would they even disappear? So many questions but so little answers. All I know is we need to get all this sorted and fast.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+2,504 words+

Hello everyone! I know it's been awhile and I'm sorry for that. But I have a lot going on so I'll try my best with updates. Anyways, here it is! I hope you all enjoyed it! As always, I promise I'll update as soon as possible! I love you all! Thank you for your patience!

What do you think will happen next?

Did you expect this to happen?

How do you feel about Liam's thoughts?

What do you think will happen when Cody finds out?

Are you surprised with Ethan and Raleigh?

What's going to happen when they meet the cousins?

Will we get answers soon?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 8.8K 68
Sephine Montgomery. She moved to get away. Away from her past where she was someone else. But now she's different. Now she's nice. But that was befor...
173K 6.2K 56
Kaleb Knightly, Briarwood High School's own bad boy. But he's not your typical 'bad boy.' He makes straight A's, he doesn't sleep around, and he care...
3.2K 517 29
****MATURE LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT***** You always hear fairy tale stories of good girls meeting bad guys and they fall in love. The men change t...