IT STARTED WITH A FANPAGE•||...

By diegosbean

A story of which a girl who has a fanpage of Diego and he discovers it. (lowercase intended) More

characters
1. instagram
2. instagram
3. instagram dms
4. "shut ur fucking mouth"
authers note
𝗣𝗹𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱

6. "love you babes"

1.7K 28 15
By diegosbean

"love you babes"
(irl and instagram and messages)

april 6th

beep beep beep beep beep beep bee-

i slammed my alarm trying to turn it off but ends up failing.
"ughhh" i groaned as i lifted my clean , white blanket off on my lazy body and forced myself out of bed. i got myself dressed and ready for another day in hell (school). when i was finished getting dressed in a simple white cropped sweater and ripped jeans, i slipped on my vans and ran downstairs to catch the bus.
i hopped on the bus , traveling my way to the back where i see my Jenna.
" hey bitch" i said sliding into the booth where she was sitting.
"hey hoe" she said giving me a tired smile.
i scrolled through my insta feed and through my messages. i opened a good morning text from diego that he sent a few hours ago due to different time zones. i smiled to myself reading the text that read 'good morning darlingggg'
i chuckled at his goofyness receiving a glance from Jenna.
"ooooh is that lover boy?" she said wiggling her eyebrows.
"yesssss" i said blushing a little.
the bus arrived at the school and all the students piled out. i quickly texted back
'gm , love' before putting my phone in my bookbag and getting out the bus.

Diego's pov

375,484 likes
diegovelazquezj: hanging out with her tn😤💘
tagged: loren

view all comments

Loren: love you babesss💕
Diegovelazquezj replied: lyt💓

user47: ship?

User48: what happened to el that fast?

eljune34: ah i ship
Loren liked this comment

user7: i don't ship this at all
user4 replied: same smh

eljune34: when do we get to meet🥺
diegovelazquezj replied: soon i promise🥺

lorenlover53: yesss i ship. el is so ugly anyways and she has no chance at all lmao
eljune34 liked this comment

user98: i love you guyssss
diegovelazquezj liked this comment
loren liked this comment

view more comments

"loren stop" i said irritated and annoyed.
"but just admit you loooove her" she said extending the o.
"we're just friends" i said rolling my eyes.
"whatever ya say" she said getting up.

end of his pov

elle's pov

i jumped on the bus at the end of the day to leave the school, again , i sat in the back beside Jenna.
"hey again" she said laughing but in a way better mood than this morning.
"hey Jen" i said giving her a small smile before getting on instagram again. i scrolled through all my fresh feed. i gasped at what i saw causing Jen to look over at me
"what's wrong El?" she said looking down at my screen to what i was looking at.
"oh my god. he's an asshole El , i'm so sorry" she said giving me a side hug. i didn't hug her back. i just say there and did absolutely nothing. i was struggling to hold back my tears. a picture of him and loren together and she called him "babes" and all the lovey dovey hearts and shit. the bus came to a stop and i ran out.
i opens the door to my home being greeted by my mom and sister.
"he-" she said not being able to finish her sentence before i stomped up the stairs to my room , slamming the door.
i let the hot tears flow down my face , ruining my mascara that i had on from the other day that i never took off. i cuddle up in my sheets and blankets wanting nothing to do with anyone at the moment.
knock knock knock
"go away" i said to whoever was knocking in my door. but instead of the going away they came in. it was kass.
"hey el , i saw diegos instagram." she said laying down next to me under the covers.
i stayed quiet for a while.
"look, he's a total piece of shit if he turns you down because you're so pretty and kind and an amazing person and he doesn't know what he's missing out on. i love you and you deserve the world sis." she said in a soothing tone of voice.
"i love you too and thank you" i said in tears again because she's never said anything like this to me before.
"no problem , el" she said getting up and waking out.
just then i get a call from the one and only diego. i pressed the green , accept button and his face popped up on the screen. he had a goofy smile on his face but that immediately washed away when he saw my mascara smeared on my face.
"what happened , el?" he said looking worried.
"it shouldn't be any of your concern diego. now go back to hanging with loren." i said blankly and hung up the phone.

Diegos pov

"bro i fucked up" i said to thomas as we boarded the plane.
"what did you do now diego?" thomas said giving me a 'ur stupid' look
"i think el got jealous because i was hanging with loren earlier" i said looking down.
"i'll text her" thomas said sighing.

thomas's pov

me: hey sistaaa

sista💝: hi

me: dang i don't get a "wassup brothaaa"?

sista💝: not today:/

me: why? what's wrong el?

sista💝: diego and loren happened

me: they didn't happen el, they're just friends

sista💝:that's what they all say smh

me: no deadass they're just friends.

sista💝: okay whatever. i gtg ttyl brotha

me: bye sista✌🏼

end of thomas's pov

few hours later

diegos pov

Thomas and i get our luggage from the thingy( idk what it's called😂💀) and wait for our uber to arrive outside. if you didn't know. Me and Thomas are in Florida , where el lives because we wanted to surprise her.

"What if she doesn't want to see me thomas" i said frowning at my red headed best friend.
"she will be happy to see you dude"
i just nodded and we both climbed in an uber that was taking us to our hotel.

SOPHS NOTE: this chapter was so long omg but i'll edit later of what happens next lol. make sure to vote pls😤💛🥵✌🏼💞

word count: 1,028

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 8.3K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
804K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
250K 18.2K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
600K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...