Shakes N Bites - Muslimahs on...

By Pearls_Queen

A book filled with exciting and fun thrilled interviews of the beautiful Muslimahs where you will find every... More

About The Book
Queen Of Romance (Dr. Taqiya Author)
Niqabii_muslimah
Star_That_Shines
Warisha Ahmed
Dreamerkr96
Charming_Niqaabi
Barshasanam
OwnerofTajMahal
Queen0226
Tannu25
Hayatkhan07
Rosina_kiara
TheTemporaryWayfarer
Adropofhumanity
StormNshine
Diarra_16
MisbaDar
Khola Zaffar
Zernain
HiddenInTheEpic
JapaneseSunshine
Umm_Hurairah
GOLLGAPPAY
AbdofRahman
Amalk807
Roshannay

author_BibzMina

920 65 55
By Pearls_Queen

Assalamualaikum Warahmutallahi Wabarakatuhu!

Today I am here with one of my favorite author, author_BibzMina. She is someone who writes amazing and mind blowing stories. Her stories are written so beautifully. May Allah SWT grant you more success in the world as well as in Akhirah, Aameen ya rab!

Do check out her works!

Let's start with the interview without wasting any time further.

1. Tell about yourself.

Name and meaning: A'aminah

A'aminah means trustworthy and faithful.

Age: 19

Date of birth: 25 January 2000.

Nationality: Indian South African (third generation Indian born and brought up in South Africa) .

Hobby: Reading and biking.

Relationship status (single/committed): Single as a Pringle.

2. Describe yourself in few lines.

Quite,introvert. I usually come off as being arrogant or prideful but in reality I am just awkward.

(A/N: Aww, same here!)

3. What good changes you want to bring in yourself?

Try to be a bit more out going and less awkward .

(A/N: We are so alike in this.)

4. Which book was your first book you read on Wattpad and what were your thoughts on it?

I honestly can't remember but I know that it was probably a werewolf book.

5. Tell us about your favorite books on Wattpad as well as offline.

Tainted Heart Series by HumB01

Her Blind Husband by amalkhan807

Pranks and Kisses by Izeeyou

Meum Miraculum by palepinkferriswheel

Riders of Tyr Series and Stolen Moon by AdelinaJaden

Harry Potter Series

The Mortal Instruments Series

Two ex Wattpad books now Kindle by the name of Ink Phobia by Sharayu Pawar and Heart on Fire by A.L.Cook

Royal Date

A few books by Grace Draven

I can continue but let's move on...

6. Which genre you prefer most and why?

Romance and Werewolf.

I love the concept of romance and the sweet cute type of romance is the best. Alpha male leads are the best.

(A/N: Ma Shaa Allah!)

7. Tell us about your experience as an author on Wattpad.

My experience started off really slow and it was heartbreaking but once it took off it was great Alhumdullilah. Times can be rough but better times will come.

8. Choose between the two.

Chocolates/ Ice cream.

Ice Cream

Brownies/Oreo.

Oreo

Biryani/Pizza.

Biryani all the way.

(A/N: Aww, hahaha)

Black/White.

Black.

(A/N: 😍)

Novels/Movies.

Novels.

Happy ending/sad ending.

Happy ending.

Tea/Coffee.

Black tea.

Sun/Moon.

Moon.

Rapunzel/Elsa.

Rapunzel.

Beef/Chicken.

Beef.

Shawarma/Burger.

Burger.

9. What would be the one advice you would give yourself if you go back to six years?

Don't trust easily,don't love easily.

10. What are your ambitions in life?

Becomes a teacher and make my parents proud with all my decisions.

(A/N: Ma Shaa Allah! May Allah (S.W.T) fulfill all your dreams, Aameen ya rabbul Aalameen)

11. Most people loves to prank others so do you. Did you ever pranked anyone in your life? If yes, share it with us.

Yes I have. About two years ago I pranked my best friends about me getting married and they never told me to say Kassam Wallah so I got about three or four days into the prank.

(A/N: Looooooolllll! You are so cruel. Your poor friends :p)

12. As a human we do things which makes us feel embarrassed so tell us about your most embarrassing story.

A teachers wife was on the phone while we were in her car coming back from this charity event and I never see her talking on the phone and I answered the question she was asking the other person and my friends burst out laughing

(A/N: OMG! That's hilarious)

13. What is the most selfless thing you have done for someone? And apart from your mother, who is that person for you?

I've put my own emotional state under wrap and tired to help my best friend with what she was going through.I try to do this as much as a I can for all my friends and family.

(A/N: Aww, Ma Shaa Allah)

14. Who are your most favorite Internet friends? Describe them in few words.

I'm someone who can't keep a conversation going,I'm an introvert to the T and I hate conversations with new people and I don't have many internet.

But I do have a Wattpad friend amalkhan807

She's honest and forthcoming and I love her input on whatever I ask her.She's a darling.

(A/N: Aww, Ma Shaa Allah! May Allah (S.W.T) always keeps you both together, Aaameeennnn ya rab!)

15. Which quality you dislike the most in the people and would want to change?

Dishonesty .

16. What are your ways of dealing with people?

I don't really like people and I have learned to walk away from people with whom I cannot talk to. I ignore them or just respect them if they are elder.

17. Out of 10, how much would you rate your character?

5.5 because I'm not perfect in any way and there's a lot that I can improve.

18. What's the most important fuel of life in your opinion?

Deen, if you don't have that you don't have anything if you are a Muslim.

Dunya way: Humanity.

(A/N: True Indeed)

19. Which reminder would you like to give everyone through a verse of the Qur'an?

Your Lord has not taken leave of you, [O Muhammad], nor has He detested [you].

Surah Duha (93:3).

(A/N: SubhanAllah!)

20. How important is it for us to balance Deen and Dunya?

It is very important because if we do well in the test known as Dunya we will excel in our Deen and set our Aakhira.

(A/N: Indeed, SubhanAllah!)

21. Since majority of the youth don't realise their time of opportunity which starts from teenage, how prominently will you advice them to use it wisely?

Use it extremely well, this time teaches you a lot of things and the lessons you learn will always help you.

22. According to you, how necessary is it for one to stay disciplined? Don't you feel people lack the Sunnah lifestyle which should be brought back?

Sunnah lifestyle can be implemented into the small,small things that we do. When we eat,when we sleep every single moment. Discipline comes when you decide to do things with your heart,if you believe you can do it.

(A/N: True)

23. Name some Sunnah lifestyle which you follow?

Alhumdullilah I try my best to follow as many as I can.

One of the ones that I have tried to implement in my daily life is sitting and drinking. I kneel by the sink if I have to and drink and I try my best to do so in public as well.

24. How responsible are you as a person? And what is your opinion on it being the most essential part of one's life?

I am responsible enough to take care of myself and those around me.I try my best to always do so.

It is essential because we will not always have others looking out for us and we have to take responsibility of our ownselves.

25. What message would you like to give to those who play blame game? Don't you think one should take full responsibility over their wrong?

Don't. Eventually it will catch upto you because every lie needs another lie to cover it up.One lie leads to a hundred lies.

Take responsibility even when you know it may hurt someone because your lies will hurt more.

(A/N: true)

26. What would you like to do in your leisure time?

I love to bike but unfortunately I do not live near a park so it's hard.

Ques 27. A) Your favorite food.

Seafood especially prawns

B). Your favorite fruits.

Every and any fruit I can't choose its too hard since I love my fruits

C). Your favorite vegetable.

Cucumber.

D). Your favorite Nasheeds.

I'm more of a naat person and currently I love Jummah Kareem by Hafiz Ahmed Raza Qadri.

(A/N: Ma Shaa Allah)

E). Your favorite quote.

"The tiger and lion may be more powerful but the wolf doesn't perform in the circus."

F). Your favorite athlete.

Hashim Amla

G). Your favorite sports.

Cricket

H). Your favorite animated movie.

Lion King 1 & 2

I). Your favorite color.

Blue.

J). Your favorite subject in school.

Islamic History.

28. How do you feel being a Muslimah? And what are the changes you would like to bring to the world?

It's great being a Muslimah because we have so much without having to fight for.

I want to try to bring a change to the mentality people have surrounding Muslim Girls and the way that they are treated by society.

(A/N: Wow, Ma Shaa Allah)

29. How did you discovered Wattpad and what was your first experience?

I was young I think 11/12 when I wanted to read a book and I went onto Google and found Wattpad.

I had a feeling of yayy this is amazing to oh no I can't log in so I won't be able to save the stories that I read.

(A/N: Awww)

30. Tell us about your first story that you wrote on Wattpad.

A werewolf story that is based on the then most popular concept on Wattpad the 'white wolf'.

31. How did you get the idea for your first story?

All the other werewolf stories of white wolves I think.

32. What is your inspiration?

I don't have any set inspiration but I get these Hurst of inspiration when I'm in the car or just before I go to sleep.

33. Are your stories benefitting? What lessons we can learn from them?

I think that the couple of stories on Muslims that I have up are quite benefiting.

There are lessons on more then one wife but I'm not sure if the message actually gets to people.

With 'Yasmin' the lessons are that society shouldn't run our lives and that there is a need to break the usual norm of society.

(A/N: Wow, Ma Shaa Allah)

34. As a reader, why should I read your book?

I have tried to wrote something different,something that I haven't seen on Wattpad,something that would make you think and ponder on the fact of what we hear is always true or do we need more information.

(A/N: true and your stories are amazing. I love them).

35. Writers mostly go through writer blocks and you must have also went through it. How do you deal it and how we can overcome it?

I take myself away from my writing world for a while and then I get my burst to write new chapters which Alhumdullilah turn out quite well.

36. Which is your favourite scene amongst the book you have written?

A scene from my book 'Yasmin' where Huzaifa talks about how marrying a widow is now a bad thing but the lesson should have been learnt from Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H),when Huzaifa talks to Yasmin's father.

(A/N: Awww, yes. I remember that scene 😍)

Ques 37. Describe:

▪Love: Something that should be spread and cherished.

▪Friendship: Blood doesn't make you family,loyalty does.

▪Trust: Like a paper,once crumbled can never be the same.

▪Family: I have the ones who mean the most and I respect those who think that we are nothing.

▪Life: Too short to hold any grudges.

38. What is that one thing that you used to love the most in the past but now you don't like it?

Disney.

39. Your favorite childhood memory.

Going to my nani's house and getting the best food you'd ever find in the world.

(A/N: Aww, Ma Shaa Allah)

40. Describe your school life and your most favorite school memory.

Not bad,not good.Loads of fights and an unforgettable unfortunate event.

My favorite school memory is probably the last year of my schooling career we had an Al-Wida which is basically a halal version of prom minus the music and dancing.I felt like a Princess in my dress.

(A/N: Aww, Ma Shaa Allah)

41. What is bigger? Brain or cow?

I can hear this is Hindi (I think?) and I can remember thinking that baas bari (I think thats how it's spelt) was a type of berry.

But yeah I still haven't figured this out.

(A/N: Hahahaha yes! In urdu it is said, bhais badi ya aqal? 😂)

42. A Message to readers and to all those who are struggling in writing.

Take it easily. Success and failure are the two sides of one coin. Without one the other will never come. Whenever you fall remember to stand up,dust yourself and try again. It will all be alright. Reeber JK Rowling's drafts were rejected by 12 Publishers and Opra Winfrey was rejected from a show for her to start her own show.

(A/N: Yes, Ma Shaa Allah).

*******

Wow, this was an amazing interview! I enjoyed taking your interview. May Allah SWT grant you more success in the future and always keeps you shining, Aameen ya rabbul Aalameen.

Do check out her stories. They are so amazing, Ma Shaa Allah! You will love them.

Take care of yourself. Stay blessed and stay happy. Love you lots.

Stay tuned for next interview.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 3.3K 62
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
199K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
232K 11.7K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...