Isn't She Lovely -h.s-

By singtomesoftly

He taught to her live big and more importantly dream big. She taught him to stay grounded, that the little... More

Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 1
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 2
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 3
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 4
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 5
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 6
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 7
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 8
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 9
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 10
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 11
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 12
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 13
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 14
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 15
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 16
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 17
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 18
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 19
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 20
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 21
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 22
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 23
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 24
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 25
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 26
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 27
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 28
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 29
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 30
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 31
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 32
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 34
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 35
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 36
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 37
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 38
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 39
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 40
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 41
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 42
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 43
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 44
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 45
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 46
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 47
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 48
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 49
Isn't She Lovely - Epilogue
Isn't She Lovely - Playlist
Isn't She Lovely - Acknowledgments

Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 33

49.1K 359 124
By singtomesoftly

Harry POV

*Present*

I sat there in shock as the boys stared at me with disappointed  faces, Sarah's eye welled up in tears and Shawna's eye shot knives at me with he look she was giving.  I didn't know what to say,  there was no way to explain it really other then.. What Sarah said was complete bullshit.  That never happened. 

" Don't have much to say for yourself now do you?' She spitted.  I couldn’t get myself to answer, I couldn’t believe Sarah had left me over this and it never happened.  It must of been a dream of hers or something cause I would never cheat on Sarah or hide anything from her.  Well I was hiding something from her but it wasn't anything like this. 

"  That's low mate..." Niall finally said there wasn't even a trickle of laughter in his statement.

"That's not what happened!" I finally exclaimed.

"  Are you calling me a liar?" Sarah asked defensively.

" I am saying there are two sides to every story.  Your side and the truth" I snapped back. I didn't mean to sound so rude but how was I suppose to sit here and take everything Sarah has been saying about me with out reacting?

" Doesn't they saying go there is three side to every story, her side, his side and the truth?" Liam asked.

" That's not the point, please before you judge me please let me explain. I will tell you every detail about that day I swear!" I begged for a chance to redeem myself, I had to admit I looked like an ass at the moment.

" Fine"  Sarah accepted my offer and with that I  let my mind remember the day I always tried so hard to forget, the day my heart was broken.

* End of present*

 One of the best words I ever heard Sarah say to me  was ' I trust you'  because I knew Sarah loved me but I wasn't quite sure on the trusting part. I would never do anything  to tarnish the relationship Sarah and I had.  She meant the world to me!  She meant so much to me she was the girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. 

Which is  why I asked her dad if I could get her promise rings.  I wanted to marry Sarah right  now but I knew we were to young to even be engaged.  So I decided to by her an engagement  ring yes but it symbolized that we would promise to get married one day even if it wasn't for a few years.  I thought it was the perfect anniversary gift and nothing made me happier then when her dad gave m permission. 

 As soon as he did I spent the next day  travelling across  London and even taking trains to the closest cities  to look at all the jewellers to find the perfect ring.  It had to be magnificent like no one had ever seen before, but it had to be simple and elegant  because Sarah doesn't like flashy things, but most of all it had to be something that represented us. 

It took me over ten jewellers to find the perfect one. I was looking through the different collection and was getting nervous that I  wouldn’t find one perfect enough.  When the worker asked me if I would like to look at a few special pieces he showed me one called the 'Camille' it was far to flashy  for Sarah's liking,  the next one  he showed me was one called 'melody' is was very simple but was to much like every other ring in the store. I think even the worker was loosing hope or getting annoyed  when he came across  the small box in the corner.  He explained that this one was one of a kind and he opened the box.  The band was gold and failry thin, it was nice and simple but it wrapped around to a heart shape stone made out of tiny heart shape stones.  It was beautiful and when  he finally said  the words 'This one is called 'The Natalie' " I knew it was fate. It was simple, yet something others would envy and it  had the same name as Sarah's mum. 

" I'll take it!"  I smiled from cheek to cheek. 

" It's very expensive, this is an exquisite piece you kn..."

" I'll take it" I repeated myself clearly. 

"  Very well,  is there anything thing else you would like  you would like? Earrings to go with or maybe a simple inscription?" he advertised  the store a bit more. It's funny how people take you more seriously when you realise you have money and aren't just a young seventeen year old looking for cheap plastic.

" An inscription?" I asked wondering what that meant

" Yes, you could personalize it by carving words, letter or small symbols in the band."

" Mhm" I rubbed my chin thinking of what I could get her.  " Do you think  you could engrave a paper airplane?" I felt stupid asking the question. 

" A paper airplane? You are aware that this is real gold and real diamonds right sir?"

" If  you can engrave a paper air plane that would be perfect" I stated. 

" Alright, when do you need this done by?'

" Tomorrow...?" I half asked.

" Tomorrow?" he exclaimed.

"Please! I'll pay you extra even double the money!" I begged

" Fine, but keep your money" he smiled. " Come pick this beauty up tomorrow, it will be ready for you" 

My heart finally felt at ease when I walked out of the store knowing that I found the perfect ring for Sarah.   

But the butterflies soon started in my stomach  the morning I left on the train  to pick up and ring and I saw how perfect everything looked.  It was in my hands,  everything felt so real now and I knew it was meant to be. I paid and thanked the worker, he didn't know how thankful I truly was though.  This was going to be one of the best nights of my life. 

I rushed through the station trying to find my platform but everyone was just so crowded.  I had to get on my train now to be home to prepare for Sarah.  The ring wasn't the only thing that had to be perfect everything had to be perfect.  I could feel my palms sweat as I gripped the small velvet box that was in my pant pockets.  I couldn’t believe that I ' Harry Styles' was actually doing this.  

" Last call for  the 3 O’clock train  boarding mid-west London"  The speakers screeched as I panicked. That was my train! The  station began to clear as everyone boarded their correct train except for me. I stood there as I watched the train I was suppose to be on take off. Just my luck. 

"No" I muttered to myself. As I rushed to the ticket booth a train left every hour give or take a few, so there had to be a train going there  that I couldn’t get a boarding pass for.  I walked up and read the sign.

" Can I  get a one way ticket  for the four O’clock train to Mid-West London"   I asked saying the closest train available. With this train I still had time to get home and get changed but nothing else. 

" I am so sorry sir, but the next three trains  there are at full capacity but we do have  an available ticket leaving at seven"

" No that's to late!" I begged. " I am sorry sir but that is all we can offer to you"  the lady said monotone she wasn't sorry at all.  They didn’t understand this was suppose to be my big night and the last night I got to spend with Sarah before going on tour!

"Please!" I tried again.

" I'm sorry sir"

" Fine, I'll take the damn ticket!" I mumbled as I paid. At least I would make it home in time to see Sarah before I leave. Maybe I can propose, wait would you call it proposing? Anyways, maybe I can propose at the airport, that's romantic too.  I  dragged my feet over and sat at the closes bench to my plate form, I  wasn't going to miss my train again.  At least I had my phone so I could text Sarah tell her I was going to be late and then play  temple  run for a bit. I should practice getting better at that game anyways I am pathetic at it.  I slid my iPhone out of my pocket only to  see that it is completely dead.  What was I going to do now, twiddle my thumbs? Great could anything get any worse! I thought in my head. 

" Is this seat taken dear?"  I looked up from my twiddling thumbs. 

" No" I sighed. I sat there probably for over an hour not talking,  not that I was being rude. I just couldn’t get myself  to stop thinking about if I am to late to say good bye to Sarah.

" Why the long face?" She asked. 

" Today was suppose to be the best night of my life and I basically ruined it."

" How did you do that?"

" I missed my train, and I was suppose to visit my girlfriend"

"  I bet she'll wait for a good looking lad like you" the lady winked at me. I couldn’t help but chuckle. 

" I'm not worried about her not waiting,  I also have a plane to catch tonight before I leave for half a year. we were suppose to say good bye. It was  our anniversary  so i got her this amazing present. I just hope I get home in time to give it to her. 

" What did you get her?" She opened he eyes widely at her.

" I bought her a promise slash engagement ring for when we are older" 

" That's amazing, you to must be in love"

" We are" I smiled. 

" So do you have a speech prepared that will make her say yes?" 

" Well she is probably going to say yes."  I laughed.

" Still you must have some sort of speech or saying prepared. You can't just shove a ring in her face!" 

" I have a rough idea, I guess. Do I just say it or?"

" Here pretend  I am the girl you are madly in love with., it won't hurt to go over it a few times. Plus we both got time to pass"

" Uhm Okay!" I stated nervously of what to say.  " Dear Sarah,"

" Don't be so formal she's not dead yea know!" the lady interrupted.

" I’m sorry I'm just nervous" I tried to explain.

" Well I'll try not turn you down" she joked again.

" O-okay" I stuttered. I didn't know why I was so nervous I was pretty sure Sarah would say yes.

" Just let your heart do all the talking love"

" Sarebear, we have been best friends since  for what seems like forever. I still remember the day I saw your beautiful deep brown eyes peering down at me though the staircase. That's back when we were nine years old, since then we' ve grown older and closer into lovers. And I can tell you Sare, I love you with all my heart. I know I can be stubborn   and arrogant, like when I didn't want to get out of bed, but your the main reason why I do get up in the morning. Your my reason for living Sarah and I don't know what I would do without you, I don't know what we would do without each other" I chuckled " I feel like we compliment each other perfectly I've shown you to love life and most importantly reach for your dreams and you have kept my cheeky and crazy personality grounded and remind me about the little things. The little things like love  and big dreams like love, Sare. I hope it's not just me when I say that I want to be with you forever. I know we are to young to get married but that doesn't mean I am not thinking about it.  My Job is crazy and doesn't leave a lot of time for us together and when you start school we will be seeing even less of each other. So I got us these rings to symbolize that we will wait for each other so we can live our final dream together and get married one day. Sarah if you do the honour of wearing this promise ring, I promise to do the same and never let you go. We will be Hazza and Sarebear forever" I finally took another breath.

" That right there is true love" the lady has begin to tear up. " that is one lucky girl, don't you guys ever give up on each other  okay?" she smiled a soft smile.

" I promise  I won't give up on her" I looked the stranger in the eye however it felt like I was  casting a spell or something, my words felt so powerful.  "  I just hope she doesn't give up on me"  I sighed looking down at my watch. 

"  I meant this young girl not to long ago, completely in love with a boy who was a lot like you by what she told me, he was easy on the eyes and quite the cheeky lad.  She told me  she  would trust him and truly loved him. Just a piece of advice don't be to hard on yourself."  She smiled. 

" The 6:00 train leaving for mid-west London is now boarding" the speaker screeched again.

" Only an hour till I am on my way there" I sighed to her.

" You are going to Mid-west London?"  She asked.

" Hopefully"

" Why didn't you say so?  I have a six o’clock  ticket, here take mine!" She handed me  her ticket.

"Are you sure?" I asked surprised.

" Sarebear is waiting for you" she closed my hand around the ticket.

" Thanks.." I paused " Uhm  I didn't quite catch  your name" I apologized.

" Helena" She smiled as she walked me t the train. i was missng my call this time.

" Nice to meet you Helena. I'm Harry"

" Enough of the introductions boy, your going to miss your train, She hurried me along. 

" Thanks,  any other advice?" I asked humbly, stepped on the train I always respected my elders knowing that they learned from mistakes and probably knew more about what they were talking about then anybody.

" Never drive away mad" She hollered and added a wink and  with that the  lady was gone into the crowd as my train sped away. 

I  was relieved when made it back to the hotel room just twenty minutes later then i arranged to meet Sarah.   She probably just stayed with Danielle or the boys till I was there. I set everything up super quickly and then sent Sarah a text saying 'Sorry I  got caught up in something, I am ready for dinner now' 

I sat there waiting for the reply or for her to show up but she never did. I waited  there holding the ring so nervously  ready to put the ring on her finger but I never did. I waited for her at the airport  to come say goodbye but she never did.    I waited for  her to try t explain what happened  but she  never did. I waited for her  to come find me when she eventually forgave me for being late but she never did. 

I waited for the pain  from my  heart breaking  to stop but it never did.

A/N:  So this is Harry's side of the story. Do you buy it?  Do you feel bad for those mean comments you left in the last chapter or do you think he is lying.  As Liam said " there is her story, his story, and the truth.

The dedication to this chapter is for winning the last Contest  ' Guess the Character that appears again'  and the correct answer was Helena or as they put it ' the old lady on the train' 

 There is a new CONTEST!  Another contest that I'm going to call 'Guess the POV' contest. Where you guys can post on my message board or PM your answers on who you think the next POV will be in.  Hint- It's not Sarah's or Harry's  ( Prizes are a dedication and me giving you feedback on your story)

THANKS so much for reading and getting invovled  with me!! Remember to vote and comment!!  :)xx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 2 23
Teagan can't wait for high school to be over. When she turns eighteen her best friends get her One Direction backstage passes and concert tickets. Th...
85.7K 2.5K 42
"We only met 24 hours ago and I already couldn't remember what it was like to not know that he existed. And now, I wasn't so sure I could ever handl...
3.6K 71 38
Sometimes love just sneaks up on you and sometimes it's for the best. Sometimes though things go horribly wrong and you don't know which way to turn...
12.2K 45 54
[COMPLETE] "This isn't right.." I breathe, his soft lips layering onto my skin softly. I part my lips and grab hold to his thick hair, my eyes closi...