Lauren Jauregui Imagines

By aroble

Just Imagines with the one and only beautiful Lauren Jauregui More

This Town
The Truth
I didn't mean to flood the living room
Prank (Backfire)
Talking to the Moon
Daycare
This Town Part 2
Lost in the Woods
Hide and Seek
I'M SHOOK!!!
You Saved Me
Waking Up
Waking Up (Payback)
Sisters
Ding Dong Ditching
Expectations Reaction video
Christmas
New Years
Breaking in
Breaking in Part 2
Pranks on Lauren
Hallucinations
Period (trans male struggle)

Daycare Part 2

632 13 0
By aroble

(I decided I wanted to do a part 2 to this)

(I am SO SORRY for being gone for this long, I had moved cities for college and I was focused on that, then I met the most beautiful girl who became my girlfriend, and she was all I was focused on, not having time to work on my imagines, again I'm soooooo sorry. I had this imagine ready for publishing for the longest time, I was just waiting to finish my other imagines so I could publish more than one, but since I've been gone for so long, I decided to publish this one so I could at least give you something. So here you go!!!)

Lauren's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm on my phone. I blindly grab it and turn it off. I open my eyes and look down and see Y/n. I smile big and and run my hand through her hair. She starts to stir and she opens her eyes. "Hey nugget," I say. She turns to me, "Hi," she says yawning and rubs her eye with her fist. "Time for us to get up," I say to Y/n. "Otay," she says. I get up out of bed and pick up Y/n and set her on my hip. I go downstairs and walk into the kitchen. I sit Y/n down on top of the kitchen counter. "So, what are you in the mood for to eat?" I ask Y/n. "PB&J!" Y/n yells excitedly. "PB&J it is," I say booping her little nose. I get the stuff out for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I look at Y/n and see her just sitting while swinging her legs. I still can't believe I have my daughter in my life now. I'm going to have to go visit my parents.

After making the sandwich for me and Y/n I hand Y/n hers in a plate cut up into little triangles. I look at Y/n while biting into my sandwich and she looks at me also while biting into a piece of her sandwich. I cross my eyes, which causes her to giggle, I giggle also. "Oh I forgot to give you some juice," I say. I grab Y/n's sippy cup from the living room and wash it.

After washing it I grab the apple juice from the fridge. Thank god I decided to buy juice. I fill up the sippy cup with juice and hand it to Y/n. She starts drinking from it and puts it down to continue eating the rest of her sandwich.  I had already finished mine.

After she was done I take the plate and put it in the sink. "Time for me to give you a bath," I say. "Awww," Y/n says. "You have to be clean. You don't want to be dirty do you?" I ask Y/n. "No, me want to be clean," she says. "Good, cause I don't want a stinky child," I say tickling Y/n's tummy which starts making her giggle. "Stop," she says pushing my hand away still giggling. "Okay," I say also giggling. I pick her up putting her on my hip and walking out of the kitchen. I walk up the stairs and walk to my bedroom.

I walk into the bathroom that was connected to my room. I put Y/n down on the floor. "Stay here while I go get a towel," I tell her. She nods her head. I walk out of the bathroom and out of the room to go to the closet that is down the hallway to get a towel for Y/n.

I walk back to my room after grabbing the towel. I walk into the bathroom and see Y/n right where I left her. "Okay, you ready to take a bath?" I ask Y/n. "Yes mommy," she says. I smile big, I love hearing my daughter call me mommy. I put down the towel and start getting Y/n's bath ready.

After it was ready I take off the shirt that I gave Y/n to wear and her socks and underwear. I pick up Y/n and sit her down in the bathtub. I sit down on a stool that I brought in and grab a cup that I had in the bathroom and put some water in it. I pour it onto Y/n's head. "Your going to smell like strawberries and vanilla," I say. "Yay, stwawbewwies," Y/n says clapping her hands. I giggle. "Yeah, your going to smell so good," I say grabbing my shampoo that smells like strawberries. I put some on my hands and start washing her hair. I decided to be funny and do something to Y/n's hair, I make a weird look. I started laughing at the way how Y/n looks. "What funny," Y/n asks. "You look funny," I say still laughing. Y/n raises her arm and starts feeling the top of her head. "Heyyy," she says whining a little giving me a small glare. I laughed more 'cause I couldn't take her seriously with her hair still looking funny. She tries to to fix her hair but she messes it up even more. "Okay Okay, I'll fix it for you," I say giggling. I continue washing her hair since I wasn't done. After I was done washing her hair I leave the shampoo in her hair and start washing her body with my vanilla body wash.

After I was done I wash all the shampoo and body wash off her with water. After that I drain all the water in the bathtub.

I grab the towel and wrap it around Y/n. I take her out of the bathtub and put her down on the ground. "There, all clean," I say. I hear the doorbell ring. "Stay here, okay," I say. She nods and I walk out and make my way downstairs to the front door.

I open the door and see Bethany. "Oh hey Bethany," I say. "Hey Lauren," she says. "I wanted to bring you this outfit for Y/n, I was guessing you were going to need it," she says showing me a pair of Y/n's clothes in her hands. "Oh thank you, thank god 'cause I just gave her a bath," I say grabbing the clothes and shoes from Bethany's hands, and the SnapBack that she also had. "So when do you want to go and make yourself  Y/n's permanent guardian?" She asks. "Maybe after I take a shower and get dressed," I tell her. "Alright, call me when you're done so we could go," she says. "I will," I say. Bethany turns around and walks away to her car. I close the door and go back upstairs to Y/n.

I walk into the bathroom and see Y/n sitting on the ground. "Hey, why are you sitting on the ground?" I ask Y/n. "I didn't want to stand anymowe," she says. I lift Y/n up and walk out of the bathroom. "Alright time to get you dressed," I say standing her on top of my bed. I start putting Y/n's clothes on that Bethany gave me.

"Ooohh, you look good," I say after putting on her clothes. "Let me dry your hair," I say and take her back to the bathroom to dry her hair. Good thing it won't take long for me to dry it since her hair is short.

After drying her hair I put the SnapBack on her head and we walk out of the bathroom. I help her on top of the bed and sit her down at the edge. I put on her shoes. "There, now you're all done," I say looking at her.

(Your outfit)

I help her sit against the pillows. "Mommy's going to go and take a shower, Okay? So stay here and watch some tv," I say turning on the tv putting it on Paw Patrol. "Otay," she says nodding her head. "Good," I say kissing her forehead. I grab some clothes and go to the bathroom to take a shower.

Y/n's POV

I was just sitting on the bed watching Paw Patrol. I turn to my left and see Mr. Fox sticking out from under the sheets. I pull him out and just hug him and continue watching tv.

After a little bit I started to get thirsty. I remember Mommy left my sippy cup with juice downstairs, but mommy told me to stay here.

I'll just stay put, I don't want mommy to
be mad.

After a while I hear a door open. I turn around and see Mommy come out of the bathroom.

"Awww look at my little baby," Mommy says. "I no baby," I say crossing my arms. "To me you are," she says walking towards me. "You are my baby," she says sitting on the bed and starts hugging me tightly. She kisses my forehead and pulls away from the hug.

"Mommy can I have my juice?" I ask. "Oh I'm sorry I left it downstairs," Mommy says and leaves the room.

I crawl toward the edge of the bed. Is it safe for me to jump?... I'm going to do it anyways. I stand up and get ready to jump. It does look high. "Okay I got you- Y/N!?" I hear Mommy come into the room. "What are you doing!?" She yells a little. "Getting weady to jump," I say. Mommy grabs me and sits me back down on the bed. "You can't jump off the bed, you will hurt yourself," she says. "I don't want you to get hurt," Mommy says. "Otay," I say. "Here you go," she says handing my sippy cup with juice. "Tank yous," I say and start drinking some juice. "Your welcome nugget," Mommy says and turns around and walks to the bathroom.

"Okay Y/n, time to go," Mommy says coming out of the bathroom. "Go whewe?" I ask. "To do something with Bethany," she says. She turns off the tv and picks me up, setting me on her hip. She walks out of the room and goes downstairs and walks in the living room. "Luckily I have a backpack and I could put some things in here for you," Mommy says sitting me down on the couch. Mommy leaves the living room to I don't know where.

"Alright, I could put some snacks in here and your juice," Mommy says walking back into the living room with a black backpack and walking to the kitchen.

Later she comes back in the living room with the backpack on her shoulders. "Okay let's go," Mommy says happily and picks me back up. She opens and walks out the door closing it behind her. She walks to her car and opens the door on the passengers side. "I'm going to put you in the front again," Mommy says and sits me down on the seat putting the seat belt on. "Here's Mr. Fox," she says putting Mr. Fox on my lap and closing the door.

Mommy get's in and puts the backpack in the back. "Alright let's go see Bethany," she says. "Yay," I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while mommy stops driving. "We're here," she says taking off her seatbelt and turning off the car. I try to look at where we're at but I can't see. Mommy grabs the backpack from the back and gets out of the car.

She opens my door and unbuckles me. I hold onto Mr. Fox as Lauren picks me up and sets me on her hip. "Hey Lauren," I hear someone say. I turn around and see Bethany. "Hey buddy," she says once she got closer. "Hi," I say. "Ready to become Y/n's permanent guardian," Bethany says to Mommy. "Of course I am," she says. "I can't wait to make this girl a Jauregui, well she already is though," Mommy says. "Yeah she is, it's just her last name that has to be changed," Bethany says. "Alright let's go make you Y/n's permanent guardian," she says then they start walking to the building that is in front of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(I'm going to skip all of this since I don't know how it goes)

"I am so happy now that you are officially mine," Mommy says looking at me with a big smile. "Well, I'm sure I'll come visit you guys because I'm still going to want to see this little monster," Bethany says pointing at me. "Alright since it's still early I will bring you all of Y/n's things later," she says. "Okay, Mommy says. "Let me tell you some things about Y/n, I'm pretty sure you already know that she loves the show Paw Patrol," Bethany says. "Yup I do," Mommy says. "She loves dinosaur chicken nuggets, her favorite fruit is mango," "I'm pretty sure she gets that from me," Mommy says laughing a little. "Do you want me to bring her bed?" Bethany asks. "No you don't have to I could buy her another, you could leave the other one at your house just in case maybe I need someone to take care of her someday, maybe and I could leave her with you," Mommy says. "Okay, but I suggest when you buy her bed you buy one with like a little wall around it because she easily rolls off the bed when she's asleep, she's clumsy, she also does take naps" Bethany says. "Okay," Mommy says. "Her other favorite snacks are animal crackers, teddy bear grahams, apples, Kellogg's fruit snacks, but of course Paw Patrol ones, and her favorite cereals are Kix, but the berry one that is of Paw Patrol, Cookie Crisp, Trix, Lucky Charms, and fruit loops, I don't give her too much of any of these, she does like some vegetables and other fruits," Bethany says. "What kind of vegetables?" Mommy asks. "Any kind of vegetable, mostly carrots, oh she also likes cucumbers with some ranch," Bethany says. "Okay, thank you," Mommy thanks Bethany. "Well I should probably get home already and I'm pretty sure you should too," Bethany says. "Well from here I have to go to the Daycare," Mommy says. "Okay, I'll come to your house after you get out so I could give you Y/n's things," Bethany says. "Okay," Mommy says. "Bye monkey," Bethany says. "Bye bye," I says waving bye. "Oh I forgot I have something to give you," Bethany says then turns around and walks to her car.

I see Bethany open the door in the back. Mommy starts walking closer to Bethany's car. 

Bethany takes out my car seat. "Oh thank god, I needed a car seat for her, I don't like having Y/n in the front. And I only have her in the front cause I don't want her to take off her seatbelt and start moving around in the back," Mommy says.

"I'll help you put it in," Bethany says. "Thank you," Mommy says. "No problem."

After Bethany puts in my car seat she says bye and leaves.

"Alright baby, time to go to the daycare," Mommy says. "But I no want to go," I say. "We have to, I have to work," she says. "Otay," I say quietly. "It will be quick, I promise," Mommy says then kisses my cheek.

She puts me in my car seat and straps me in. She closes the door and goes to the drivers side. She gets in the car putting the backpack on the passenger seat. She starts the car and starts driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After, I don't know how long, I no know time, we are here at the Daycare. "Alright we're here," Mommy says turning off the car. "Awww," I whine. "We won't be here long," she says grabbing the backpack and getting out of the car. She comes to my door and opens it. She unbuckles me and takes me out of my car seat and sets me on her hip. I'm still holding onto Mr. Fox.

Mommy walks into the Daycare and goes to the big table that you see when you walk in. "Hi Janet," Mommy says to the lady that I remember seeing yesterday. "Hi Lauren, Oh, you still have Y/n?" She asks. "Actually, I just found out something yesterday," Mommy says. "What is it?" Ms. Janet asks. "I found out Y/n is my actual daughter, the one that I told you that I had to put up for adoption," Mommy says. "What! That's actually her?" Ms. Janet yells a little. "Yeah, me and the person that adopted her went to the court to make me Y/n's guardian permanently," Mommy says. "Wow, now saying that she's yours, she looks a lot like you, like with the green eyes and the nose, and I'm guessing she has the same color hair as yours," Ms. Janet says. "Yeah, I could see it too," Mommy says turning to me. I turn and look back at her. I smile and she smiles back showing her teeth. "Alright I better clock in," Mommy says. "Alright, see you later Lauren," Ms. Janet says. Mommy starts walking to where all the kids are. "Alright, you stay right here while I go do something quick," Mommy says sitting me down on a chair at the same table from yesterday. "Otay," I say. I look around the Daycare and just see a lot of kids playing and running.

"Okay I'm back baby," I hear Mommy say. Woah, Mommy's fast. I turn around to her and see her looking around. She looks at me and smiles. "Hi," she says. "Hi mommy," I say smiling.

"Hey Lauren," I hear a man say. I see Mommy roll her eyes. "What do you want Brad?" Mommy says, but not in a nice way. I turn around and see a man, who looks like he has no upper lip. "What, can I not just come over here and say hi?" Bread said. Is that how you say his name? I no know.

"No, you can't," Mommy says. "Why not?" Bread asks. "Because I do know what you want and what your going to ask, and the answers is still no," Mommy says. "Oh come on, I know you want to go out with me," Bread says. "No, I don't, not even if we were the last two people on earth," Mommy says. "Now leave me alone while I have some time with my daughter," she says. "Daughter? You have a daughter?" Bread man asks. "Yes, she's right here, her name is Y/n" Mommy says pointing at me. "Since when did you have a daughter?" Bread says. "Since I was 18, but I had to put her up for adoption since I was going to college, but now I have her back, now can you please leave," Mommy says sounding mad. "Okay fine, but I know you do want to go out with me," Bread says and leaves. Mommy turns to me and her face becomes soft when she sees me. She smiles and gets up. She picks me up setting me on her hip as always. "Want to go outside to the playground?" Mommy asks. I nod my head really fast. "Okay," Mommy says giggling.

She walks to a door and opens it. I see a playground, not to big or to small. I like it. Mommy walks closer to it and puts me down. "Alright, go ahead," Mommy says. I start to feel shy since I see other kids playing. I turn to Mommy and she looks at me. "It's okay don't be shy," she says.

I hand her Mr. Fox cause I don't want nothing to happen to him. She takes him from me and I start to walk to the slide. "Please be carful Y/n!" I hear Mommy yell.

I go up the steps, having a little trouble since I'm small for a 4 year old, but not that small, also the steps were really big. I make it to the top and walk to one of the slides that is like a tunnel.

I look around and I see Mommy watching me. She waves and I give a small wave back. I sit down getting ready to go down the slide.

I scoot forward a little and start going down the slide.

When I made it to the bottom, I was laughing. I wan to go and ride the slide again.

After widing the slide a couple of times. I walk up to Mommy, who is sitting in a bench. "Having fun nugget?" Mommy asks when I was close to her. I nod my head fast. "Want some water?" She asks. I nod my head. "Okay, I'll be right back, please don't go anywhere, okay?" I nod my head again. "Okay," Mommy says getting up and starts walking to the door to go back inside the Daycawe.

I climb up the bench and sit down while I wait for Mommy.

While I was sitting, I start to see that bwead guy walking up to me.

He sat down next to me. "Your Y/n, right?" He asks. I nod my head slowly, confused why he's talking to me. "Let me tell you something about your Mommy," he starts. "She doesn't love you," he says. "Yes she does," I say. I know my mommy loves me. "If she loved you, then why would she put you up for adoption in the first place," he says. "She hated you so much that that's why she put you up for adoption, the only reason why you're with her now is because of pity, she still doesn't love you, she's faking it," he finishes and leaves. Is it really true? My mommy doesn't really love me.

I didn't realize I was crying. I turned around and saw mommy coming, but she was looking down at her phone. I got off the bench quick and ran behind a bush to hide.

I bring my knees up to my chest and start crying. "Y/n!" I hear mommy yell my name, but I don't come out. "Y/n, stop hiding!" She yells. I'm not coming out, I'm going to stay here because she doesn't love me. I want Mr. Fox, he comforts me.

"There you are Y/n," I gasp and look up and see Mommy. "Come out of there," she says. I shake my head no. "Why not?" She asks. I don't answer her. She comes behind the bush and bends down to try and grab me. "NO!" I yell and start backing up quickly. I still have tears in my eyes. "Y/n what's wrong, why are you crying?" She asks. "Because you no love me," I say. "What? Of course I love you. Who will tell you that?" Mommy asks. "Bwead," I say lowly. "Who?" Mommy asks confused. "That man," I say pointing to Bwead man when I see him.

Mommy turns to who I was pointing at. "Brad?" She asks. So that's how you say it. I nod my head. She comes closer to me but I don't move away this time. She picks me up and sets me on her hip and looks at me, but I'm looking down. "What did he tell you?" She asks. "He said that you don't weally love me and you hated me, that's why you put me up fow adoption," I say. "He lied to you nugget, I do love you, like a million. I only put you up for adoption because I wasn't able to take care of you at that time, so listen to me when I say this. I love you so so so so much that I can't stop smiling when ever I look at you, because I have you in my life now, you mean everything to me, you are my world, so don't let anyone tell you that I don't love you like Brad did, if they do, I will beat them up for making my little girl cry," I laugh at what Mommy says, she wipes away my tears away with her thumb. "There's that laugh and smile that I love," Mommy says. "I love you too Mommy," I say then hug her putting my arms around her neck. "I love you more nugget," Mommy says hugging me back.

She walks to the bench that I was sitting on and sits down with me on her lap. She hands me Mr. Fox, which I take. "I brought you some water," Mommy says and opens the bottle of water. She brings the bottle of water up to my lips, and I start drinking some water.

After I've had enough water, Mommy closes the water bottle and puts it down. "Want to continue playing?" Mommy asks. I nod my head, and mommy puts me down. "Be careful," she says. I nod my head putting down Mr. Fox on the bench and walk back to the playground. I go back to where the slide was, but this time I go on a different slide that is like a swirl.

When I got to the slide I go down it. This one was more fun than the other one! I go up it again and again.

When I was going to go up the slide for like the sixth time, I see Brad in front of me. "I see that you didn't listen to me about your Mommy not loving you," he says. "You a Liam," I say then start walking to go to the slide. When I started going up the steps I notice that Bread, (it sounds better that way) was following me. "Oh but I will make it come true," he says. I turn to him, he looks at me with a glare, and it looks scary. He starts walking closer to me and I start backing up. "Once I start dating your mother, I will make her hate you," he says. I look behind me and see that I can't go any further because I am at an opening where there is a pole that you could ride down. If I go more back I will fall. I turn back to Bread. "I will find every way to get rid of you. Because I don't want YOU IN THE WAY BETWEEN ME AND HER!" he yells at the end which makes me jump and made my foot slip at the edge and made me fall.

Lauren's POV

I sat at the bench, looking up at every second to make sure Y/n's okay. I can't believe Brad will tell Y/n that I don't love her and that I never wanted her. It broked my heart when I saw her back away from me when I tried to get close to her, but now I'm glad that I made her feel better.

I hear yelling from someone, and that someone sounded like Brad. I look up and I see Brad and Y/n at the top of the thing where there are slides. I instantly knew that was bad, so I stood up.

My whole world stopped when I saw Y/n slip and fall. "Y/N!" My mother instinct kicked in and I ran to her. When I got to Y/n, she was crying hysterically, there was no sand at the bottoms of the pole, just a hard ground. I pick her up immediately. I hug her close against me and put her head on my shoulder, she has her legs around my waist. I try to calm her down. I look up and see that Brad is gone. He must've ran off when he saw Y/n slip and fall. "Shh, I've got you, I'm here," I coo into her ear.

After two minute of standing here Y/n calms down a little, she was still crying a little. I start to hear little hiccups. I am going to kill Brad when I see him.

I grab Y/n's hat from the ground while still holding onto her. I walk to the bench that I was sitting at and grab the black backpack and Y/n's favorite stuffy, Mr. Fox.

I go inside the Daycare and go to the table that me and Y/n were sitting at before. I sit down and rock Y/n side to side a little rubbing her back to comfort her a little.

I hear her stop crying, but I still hear little hiccups. I bring her to look at me. She's not looking at me, she's just looking down. "Y/n, can you please look at me," I say calmly. She looks up and I gasp. She has a cut on her cheek, I guess there was a rock and it ended up cutting her, and also there is a little bump on her forehead from hitting her head on the ground. My blood boils with anger. "Hey Lauren, woah, what happened," I hear my friend Normani ask me with concern. "Brad made Y/n fall," I say gritting my teeth. "And it wasn't exactly a small fall," I say. "What! What did he do?" Normani asks. "I don't know," I say. "I'll go get a bandaid," she says and leaves to go get a bandaid.

"Sweetie, what did Brad tell you?" I ask Y/n calmly. She doesn't say anything, she just goes back to looking down. "Please," I ask putting my finger under her chin and making her look up at me.

"H-he said t-that he will twy t-to get wid of m-me, when h-he goes o-out with you," she says with hiccups in between some words. "He said that?" I ask shocked. She nods her head and I see her starting to cry again. "Don't cry, I'm not going to let that happen, because I don't like him," I say. "I brought the bandaid," I hear Normani. I look up and see her standing in front of me. "Thanks mani," I say grabbing the bandaid from her. She walks away to leave me and Y/n alone here. I remove the paper that is in the bandaid, coincidentally the bandaid was Paw Patrol. "Look, it's your favorite show," I say. She looks at the bandaid and sees what it is. I see her smile a little. "Let me put this bandaid on your face, so your cut could get better," I say. She looks at me, and I put the bandaid on her cheek where the cut is.

"There, all better," I say and kiss her cheek, the one without the bandaid. She gives me a smile, and I smile back. I hear Y/n's stomach growl. "Looks like someone's hungry," I say giggling. I turn Y/n around so her back is against my front. I grab the backpack and open it, taking out a sandwich that is cut into two triangles, a small bag of Doritos, and her sippy cup with apple juice.

"I brought you a sandwich," I say. I bring my hands in front of Y/n, my arms on each side of Y/n.

I take the sandwich out of the ziplock bag and place both pieces on top of the bag, since I didn't bring a plate. "There you go, and here are some Doritos," I say opening the bag of Doritos. "Tank you," Y/n says. "Your welcome nugget," I say. I wrap my arms around Y/n while she's eating.

I run my hand through her hair. I wished I stayed by Y/n, or this wouldn't have happened to Y/n. What if she could've hit her head harder than she did and cause damage to her. I'm supposed to protect her, and this happened.

No Lauren, you can't blame yourself for this, this is all Brad's fault, I didn't know he was going to do anything.

"Mommy I finished," Y/n says bringing me out of my thoughts. "Wow, already," I say. She nods her head. "Okay, here's your juice," I say bringing the sippy cup closer to her. She takes it and starts drinking the juice.

After she drank the juice I take it from
her and put it back in the backpack. I see Y/n yawn, guess it's time for her nap. She leans on me. "Go to sleep, I know your tired," I tell her. She closes her eyes and I could tell she fell asleep.

I get up still carrying Y/n, she wraps her legs around me and her arms around my neck, and lays her head on my shoulder. I grab Mr. Fox for her and walk to a room in the Daycare that has like little beds for the kids if they want a nap.

The room is empty, at this time all the kids have energy, but after what happened with Y/n I know she's tired.

I put Y/n down on one of the little beds and put her fox next to her. She grabs it and hugs it. I smile and leave the room to look for that no lip motherfucker.

When I walked out the room, I immediately saw Brad talking to one of the people who work here.

I start walking over to him with anger built up inside of me. He turns around and sees me walking over to him. It seemed like he didn't care that I was glaring at him. "Oh hey, did you come to me because you finally realized that you do want me to be your boyfriend," he says, trying to be all flirty. "No I'm not," I say with anger . "We need to talk, now," I say gritting my teeth at the last word. "Alright," he says. I grab his arm with force and start walking to the front of the daycare. "Woah, okay Lauren, what up with the force?" I don't answer him I just continue walking. When I was at the front of the Daycare where the front desk is, I yank Brad in front of me. "What the fuck is wrong with you!" I yell but not loud enough for anyone else to hear me, no one was at the front desk. "What? What did I do?" He asks acting like he didn't do anything 30 minutes ago. "You know very well what you did!" I yell again with anger. "No I don't know what I did," he says. "To Y/n!" "Oh her," he says. "First you lie to her about me not loving her and saying that I never wanted her!" I yell. "And you made her FALL, BECAUSE OF THAT SHE HAS A CUT ON HER FACE AND A BUMP ON HER FOREHEAD!" I ended up screaming. "What makes you think I did that, she could've fallen herself!" He ends up yelling back. "BECAUSE I SAW YOU!" I scream again. "NOT ONLY THAT, YOU TOLD HER THAT YOU WERE GOING TO TRY AND GET RID OF HER ONCE YOU GO OUT WITH ME! WHICH IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN, I DON'T EVEN LIKE YOU!" "I COULD MAKE YOU LIKE ME!" Brad ends up screaming. I scoff at his response. "Not going to happen Brad, you're just a fuckboy, also, I'm. Not. Straight," I say taking a step with each word. "And you're never going to change that," I say when I was closer to him. I turn around and see Ally. "I heard the whole thing, Brad, is it true that you did that to Y/n?" Ally asks Brad. "What!? No," he lies, I glare at him. "He did do it, I saw Y/n with a cut on her face and a little bump on her head when I went to say hi to Lauren," Normani comes in.

"Brad, you're fired," Ally says. "What?! You can't fire me!" Brad yells. "I just did," Ally says. "You know what, who fucking cares, I don't even like working here anyways," Brad says then walks out of the Daycare.

"Thanks Ally," I thank Ally. "Your welcome, how's Y/n?" Ally asks with concern. "She's, okay, she's sleeping in the room," I say. "Good, I heard that Y/n is actually your daughter," Ally says. "Yeah," I say. "I'm happy for you, that you have your daughter in your life now," Ally says. "Thanks Als," I say. Ally turns around and walks to the other side of the Daycare. I turn to Normani. "Thanks Mani, for coming in and being kind of like a witness," I say. "No problem Laur, I'm pretty sure Ally would've believed you anyways than believing Brad," Normani says. "Yeah, but still," I say. "You should go check on Y/n," she says. "Oh, yeah," I say then start walking quickly to the room that Y/n's in.

I open the door and see Y/n is still asleep. I walk up to her and look at her. She is so adorable. I take out my phone and take a picture of her, I wish I could post it, but I don't want my parents to see it. "Laur," I hear behind me. I turn around and see Ally at the door. "Yeah?"

"I'm going to let you leave early because of what happened today," she says. "Okay, Thanks Alz," I say. She nods her head and leaves the room. I turn to Y/n. Should I wake her up? I'm just going to let her sleep. I lean down and put my hands under her arms and lift her up into my arms, being careful to not wake her up. She automatically puts her legs around me and her arms on my shoulder with her stuffed toy still in her hands. I have my arms holding her from her bottom.

I turn around and walk out of the room. I grab the backpack from the table that I left it on.

I walk to the front of the Daycare to leave.

"Bye Lauren," Janet says when I pass the front desk. "Bye Janet," I say and walk out of the Daycare.

I walk to my car and stop in front of the door on the passengers side. I try to take out my car keys that are in the backpack in the small pocket while still holding Y/n.

Once I succeeded, I unlock the car and open the door. I put the backpack on the seat and close the door. I open the back door and sit Y/n down on her car seat. Luckily she didn't wake up. I buckle her up and close the door. I walk to the drivers side and get in. I start the car and start driving to the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I got to the house I park up the driveway. I turn off the car and turn around to the back seat, I see Y/n is still asleep.

I grab the backpack and get out of the car. I go to the other side of the car and open the door and take Y/n out of her car seat.

Once I got her out I close the door and lock the car. I walk up to the front door and take out the house keys from my pocket.

I unlock the door and open it walking in. I put the car and house keys on top of a small table that I had next the the door.

I walk to the living room and put the backpack on the couch. I walk back out of the living room and go upstairs to my room.

I walk in and lay Y/n down on the bed. I walk out of the bedroom and close the door, but not all the way. I go downstairs and walk into the living room. I sit down on the couch and grab the tv remote that was next to me. I turn on the tv and look for a show.

I couldn't find anything so I just put it on a random channel. I see that I ended up putting on The Secret Life of Pets. I'll just leave it.

After a couple of minutes I start to feel my eyes closing. I close them and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

My eyes flutter open. I look around and see that I'm in Mommy's room When did we get here? I sit up and crawl to the edge of the bed. I move my legs to the edge of the bed and slide off the bed.

I walk to the door and see it's open a little. I open it all the way and walk out of the room. "Mommy?" I call out to her.

I walked to the stairs and look down. How is I going to get down? I sit down on the ground and just start scooting down the stairs.
Once I got to the bottom I stand up and walk to the living room.

I walked to the couch and I see Mommy, but she's asleep. I turn to the tv. Oooo The Secret Life of Pets is on. I climb up the couch and sit down and watch the movie.

After a little bit I started to get hungry. I turn to Mommy and see that she's still asleep. I get off the couch and walk to the kitchen. I look around. What could I find to eat? I start looking through cabinets that are closer to the ground.

I can't find anything, only stuff to make food. I look around the whole kitchen, just by going around in circles.

I spot a door that I didn't see when I came in. I walk up to it. The door knob seems high for me to reach. Why is it so high? I turn around and see the kitchen table. I walk up to it and grab a chair and start dragging it to the door.

When I had the chair in front of the door, but not to close to it, I get on it and stand up on it. I turn the door knob and open in it a little. I get off the chair and drag it back to the table.

I walk back to the door and open it all the way and see a lot of snacks. I look at all of them and see which one I should get.

POP TARTS! I see that they're really high for me to reach. Hmmm, what could I do? I could climb up there.

I put my foot on the first shelf. I put my other foot on the other shelf that is above the first one. I start climbing up to the top till I got to the pop tarts.

When I got to the pop tarts I grab the box. I look down. How am I going to get back down? I'm to high up

I hang on for about a minute. Should I call for Mommy? What if she gets mad. I sigh. If it's the only way I could get down, then I have to yell for her.

I take a deep breath in. "MOMMY!" I yell. In one second I hear running. I then see Mommy now in front of me. "Y/n! What are you doing!? You could fall," she says then grabs me off the shelves with the pop tarts still in my hand and puts me on the ground. "I got hungwy," I say. "Why didn't you wake me up? I could've gotten you something. I don't want you getting hurt again," she asks. "I'm sowwy Mommy," I say looking up at her. "It's okay, just wake me up next time, okay?" I nod my head. "Okay," she says. I give her the box of pop tarts. She takes it from me and take out the pop tarts and opens them. She hands me them. I take them and take one out and start eating it.

She picks me up and starts walking to the living room. She sits me down on the couch and sits next to me, and we watch the movie that is still on.

After a little bit the door bell rings. Mommy get's up to go answer it. I continue watching the movie.

"Oh hey Bethany," I hear Mommy say. "Hey Lauren." I hear foot steps coming into the living room. "Hey Y/n," I turn and see Bethany. "Hi," I say waving and smiling at her. "Aww, what happened to her?" Bethany asks. "Something that happened at the Daycare, but she's okay," Mommy says. "Oh, so I brought Y/n's things, they're in the car," Bethany says. "Okay, I'll help you get them," Mommy says and walks out the door with Bethany.

I stay sitting here on the couch, I know Mommy will want me to. "Okay where do you want me to put her clothes?" I hear Bethany ask coming into the house. "You could just put them in the living room, I'll put them away later," I see Bethany walk into the living room with bags in her hands with my clothes in them. She puts them down on the couch that is next to the one that I'm sitting on. Then I see Mommy come in with some more bags. "Is that it?" Mommy asks. "Yeah," Bethany says. "Hey, can you stay here with Y/n, I have to go to the store to get some things?" Mommy asks. "Yeah sure," Bethany says. "I'll be right back Y/n, okay?" Mommy says. "Will you be quick?" I ask. "Yes, I promise," Mommy says then kisses my forehead. She grabs her keys and leaves.

Bethany sits next to me on the couch. "So Y/n, you're happy to be with your Mommy?" Bethany asks. "Yes, I love Mommy vewy much," I say to Bethany. "That's good, I'm really happy you're with your real Mommy," she says then ruffles my hair. I give her a small glare. She laughs. "You think that look can scare me?" She says. I nod my head. "Oh Y/n, that cute little face of yours will never scare me, no matter what look you give me" she says then turns to the tv. I also turn to the tv and continue watching the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The movie The Secret Life of Pets had already finished and now the movie Toy Story was on.

I hear the front door being unlocked. Mommy's home! I hear the door open. I stand up on the couch and turn around and see Mommy come in with some bags. She puts the bags down on the floor and walks into the living room. "Mommy!" I yell and bring my arms up cause I just want to give her a hug. "Hey baby," she says and just lifts me up off the couch. I put my arms around her neck and my legs around her. She kisses my cheek. "Well I have to get going now," Bethany says. Mommy walks to the door, still carrying me. Bethany opens it and turn around. "I'll see you soon Y/n," She says. I nod my head. "Bye," I say. "Thanks for taking care of her, I don't mean while I was at the store, but for taking care of her when I wasn't able to from the beginning," Mommy says. "It's no problem Lauren, Im really glad that I went to that Daycare, or you wouldn't have reunited with your baby," Bethany says to Mommy. "Yeah," Mommy says. "By the way, I wanted to give you these picture that I've taken of Y/n," Mommy takes the pictures from Bethany's hands. "I'll see you soon, bye" Bethany says and turns around. "Bye," Mommy says and closes the door. "Alright, time for me to put all this stuff away," Mommy says and puts me down on the ground. She starts grabbing bags and walks to the kitchen. I follow her.

Mommy puts them down on top of the kitchen counter. "I bought you some things that you like," Mommy says. I smile big. "I bought you some of your favorite fruits like mangos, which is my favorite also, some carrots, your favorite cereals, fruit snacks, your favorite cookies, and that's it," Mommy says. "Oh, I also bought you something else," Mommy says then walks out of the kitchen. I follow her again. She grabs one of the bags that were left at the front door. "I bought you a blanket," she says taking it out of the bag. She takes off the cardboard that's on it and opens the whole blanket, it's so big that Mommy has to lift it up more that I can't see her anymore.

"Paw Patwol!" I yell and run in front of Mommy. She throws the whole blanket on me, so it's now covering my whole body. "Where did Y/n go?" I hear Mommy ask. "I'm wight hewe," I say lifting up my arms. "Where?" Mommy asks. "Hewe," I say giggling and trying to take the blanket off me. I feel the blanket get yanked off me. "There she is," Mommy says giggling. She picks me up and sits me down on the couch and gives me the blanket."Tank you Mommy," I say. "Your welcome baby," Mommy says and walks out of the living room. I hear Mommy going upstairs, I just watch the Tv.

After a little bit Mommy comes downstairs. "Let's look at some of these pictures Bethany gave me," Mommy says walking into the living room.

She sits next to me. Mommy starts looking through the pictures. I look and see a picture of me on my first birthday, sitting in my high chair with a cake in front of me. I turn to Mommy and see her smiling. I turn back to the picture and I see one from Christmas, I was sitting on Santa's lap. I turn back to Mommy and see that she has tears in her eyes. "Mommy, why you crying?" I ask. She looks at me. "I just wish I could've experienced some of these things with you," she says. "Like, your first words, your first steps, birthday," she says. "But I'm hewe now, you will not miss anything else," I say. "I know, which is why I'm glad I have you now, I won't miss anything else, I'm going to watch you grow up," she says then brings me on her lap and wraps her arms around me and kisses me on the cheek.

"I forgot, we need to go to your grandparents house so they could see you," Mommy says and gets up off the couch and carries me. "So, since it's still early, we could go now," she says grabbing my blanket and putting it on the couch. "Can we get Mr. Fox?" I ask. "Of course we can, where is he?" She asks. "Upstaiws," I say. "Okay," Mommy says grabbing my blanket and starts going upstairs.

She walks into her room and walks to the bed. "Grab him," she says and leans down so I could be able to grab Mr. Fox.

I grab him and Mommy leans back up putting the blanket on the bed and starts walking out of the room. She walks downstairs and walks to the front door. She grabs her keys and opens the door and walks out closing the door behind her. She locks the door and walks to her car.

She unlocks her car and opens the back door. She sits me down on my car seat and buckles me up. "Are you excited to see grandma and grandpa, and your aunt and uncle?" She asks. "Will they like me?" I ask my voice sounding scared. "Of course they'll like you, better yet, they'll love you," Mommy says. I just nod my head. She closes the door and walks to the drivers side. I hope they'll love me, since Mommy says that grandma and grandpa are the ones who told Mommy to put me up for adoption. Mommy gets in the car and starts it. She turns around to me and hands me her phone. "You could watch some cartoons until we get there," she says. I grab her phone and just hold it on my lap. I see she put it on Paw Patrol. I feel the car start moving, knowing that we're now heading to grandma and grandpa's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright we're here," I hear Mommy say turning off the car and getting out. I look up and look out the window. It's a nice house. Mommy opens the door and starts to unbuckle me. She grabs her phone and puts it in her pocket. I grab onto Mr. Fox and Mommy picks me and sets me on her hip. She closes the car door and starts walking to the front door of the house. I'm starting to feel nervous what if they don't love me, what if they tell mommy to give me away again. "Y/n, you okay baby?" I hear Mommy ask. "What if they tell you to give me away again," I say starting to cry. "They're not going to do that, because they know that I will never do that, and I know they are going to love you," Mommy says wiping the tear that was going down my cheek. She turns around and rings the doorbell.

Someone opens the door and I see it's a girl. "Lauren!" They yell. "Hi nugget," Mommy says and walks into the house. She puts me down and gives the girl a big hug.

When they pull away the girl looks down at me. "Who's this little cutie?" They ask. "Her name is Y/n and there is something that I need to tell you, mom, dad and Chris," Mommy says.

I hear someone gasp. "Mija!" I turn around and see a lady come towards us and hugs Mommy. "It's been a while since you've come here," the lady says when they pull away from the hug. "I know mami," Mommy says. So she's grandma. "Where's dad?" Mommy asks. "In the living room," grandma says. Mommy picks me up again. "Who's this?" "I'll tell you when everyone is in the living room," Mommy says and walks to the living room.

When she walks into the living room I see two people sitting down on the couch. They both turn around. "Lauren!" A guy who looks twenty says and gets up. He walks up to us and they give each other a side hug, since Mommy has me in one of her arms."Nice to see you come visit mija, I've missed you" the other guy says now standing in front of us and also gives a side hug. "I missed seeing you to dad," so he's grandpa.

Everyone is in the living room, I thinks, I didn't see anyone else come down to the living room. Mommy sits down on the couch with me on her lap. "And who did you bring with you?" Grandpa asks and everyone sits on the couch. Grandma and grandpa on the other one, and the other two, who I think is my aunt and uncle. "That's the reason why I came," Mommy says sounding a little nervous. "Um, this is Y/n, and... she is the one who I had to put up for adoption when I was 18," Mommy says. "What?" everyone asks surprised. "How is it possible that you have her now?" Grandpa asks. "Someone came to the Daycare that I work at and had Y/n, and I was the one who was watching her, when I had to leave, I knew I couldn't leave Y/n because she was the most comfortable with me, so I took her home with me, and when Y/n's adoptive mother came to my house, she told me that Y/n was my daughter after asking me if I had one and I had put her up for adoption," Mommy says. "How did she know that Y/n is yours?" Grandma asks. "She had one of her friends find who Y/n's actual mother was, and her friend said my name," Mommy says. "And I am now Y/n's permanent guardian, I am now her mother, like who I've always been, and I don't want to give her away again, no matter what you say if you don't approve of me having Y/n with me, I'm happy that she is back in my life," Mommy says. "Lauren, we're okay with you having Y/n, we knew how upset you were when you gave Y/n up for adoption, plus, I have a grandchild!" Grandma yells at the end. "Can I see her?" Grandma asks. "Can you go to grandma for me sweetie?" Mommy whispers. I nod my head slowly. Mommy  grabs Mr. Fox form my hands and gets me off her lap and put me on the ground.

I start walking to grandma, starting to feel shy. When I got close to her she picks me up and sits me in her lap. "Hi Y/n," she says. "Hi," I say shyly. "Wow she looks like you, with her green eyes, and brown hair, that I need to ask about, why is it short?" Grandma asks Mommy. "She likes having short hair, and also before you ask, she likes wearing those type of clothes," Mommy says. "That's fine," Grandma says. "I now have someone to teach a lot of things to," "Chris, please don't teach my daughter to be a troublemaker" Mommy says to the boy next to her. "I'm not going to make her a troublemaker, I'm going to teach her to play sports and play some video games," the guy says. "That is your uncle Chris," grandma says. "And that is your Aunty Taylor," grandma says pointing to the girl next to my uncle. "And I am your grandpa," grandpa says. "Don't tell your Mommy but we're going to spoil you so much with toys and- mom I can hear you," Mommy inrerupts Grandma. "No you can't," Grandma says. I just had a smile on my face, I don't even know why I was worried from the beginning. "What happened to her face?" Aunt Taylor asks. "Oh, something that happened with Brad," Mommy says. "He did this to her?" Grandpa asks. "He caused it, by making her fall at that little playground that we have behind the Daycare," Mommy says. "But the good thing is, he got fired," "That's good," Grandma says. "Cause know one hurts my granddaughter," she says pinching my cheeks. I giggle.

"The one who adopted her, who's named Bethany Mota, already dropped off some of her things," Mommy says.

"I should change your room into Y/n's now, so when she could be able to stay here on some days," Grandma says. "What? What are you going to do with my stuff?" Mommy asks. "We'll leave the things you have in there still, but change it up a little for Y/n," Grandma says.

"Psst, Y/n," I hear someone whisper next to me," I turn around and see uncle Chris. "Want to go play catch?" He asks. I nod my head. I move signaling I want to get down. Grandma let's go of me and I get off her lap. Mommy and Grandma are talking. I follow uncle Chris and aunt Taylor to the backyard.

"Okay, I have a football with me," uncle Chris says. "Chris, you know if you hurt Y/n with a football Lauren will kill you," aunt Taylor says. "Calm down, it's a soft football," Uncle Chris says.

"Okay Y/n/n, we're going to start off small," he says. He stands right in front of me. "Two hands okay?" I nod my head. He passes me the ball and I pass it back with both hands. After doing that for a little bit Uncle Chris steps back like three steps. "Okay it's a little bit farther, but not a lot," he passes the ball and I catch it.

We keep doing this until Uncle Chris was now really far. "Hey, what are you guys doing?" I hear Grandpa say coming outside. "We're just passing the ball," Uncle Chris says. "Okay Y/n, you ready to try and catch the ball?" Uncle Chris asks me. I nod my head. He throws the ball, I look up and see that it's really high. I don't think I'll be able to catch it.

I see it getting closer. I bring my hands up getting ready to catch it. All of a sudden I feel myself being lifted into the air. I catch the ball, wait... I CAUGHT THE BALL!!! "I caught it!" I yell. I look down and see that grandpa was holding me up. "Great job Y/n," Grandpa says and brings me down onto the ground. "Now throw it back," he says. I bring both my arms up in the air holding the ball and throw it as far as I can. "Good throw mija," Grandpa says smiling at me. I turn around and see aunty Taylor come out, when did she go inside? I just shrug it off.

"Dad there's this Amusement Park that just opened, can me and Chris go?" Aunty Taylor asks. "Of course mija you and Chris go have fun," Grandpa says. "Let's take Y/n with us," Yay amusement park! "I'm pretty sure you have to ask your sister," Grandpa says. "She doesn't need to know," Aunty Taylor says picking me up and walking towards uncle Chris. "Here are the keys," she says throwing the car keys to uncle Chris. "Don't tell Lauren!" Aunty Taylor yells.

She walks through the back gate and walks to the front of the house. "Lauren's going to be so mad that we took Y/n without asking," Uncle Chris says chuckling. "Yeah, but we're going to have so much fun, isn't that right Y/n/n?" I nod my head in excitement.

Uncle Chris unlocks a car, I'm not sure if it's his. Aunty Taylor opens the back door to the backseat and sits me down and puts on the seatbelt. "Don't take this off okay?" I nod my head. She closes the door and goes to the passenger side. Uncle Chris had already started the car. Once Aunty Taylor got in Uncle Chris starts driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uncle Chris stops the car, I want to see where we're at but I can't see. "Let's go have some fun," Aunty Taylor says and get's our of the car. The door on my side opens, I turn around and see Uncle Chris. He unbuckles the seatbelt and helps me get out of the car.

We start walking and once I was able to now see the amusement park I look up and see a lot of rides. Some looked scary and some looked fun. "Lauren really is going to be mad, not only because we took Y/n without asking, but also this is Y/n's first time being at an amusement park, and I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to miss that," Uncle Chris tells Aunty Taylor. "Yeah I know she will, but I'm pretty sure it won't take her long to realize it and come here," "Oh look, Lauren just texted me," Aunty Taylor says. "What did she say?" Uncle Chris asks. "She asked where are we, in all caps," Aunty Taylor says. "Yup, she's mad,"

Aunty Taylor's phone starts to ring. "Is that Lauren," Uncle Chris asks. "Yup," she says then answers her phone. "Put her on speaker,"

"Hey Laur," Aunty Taylor says. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS!" Mommy yells. Why is she mad? I don't think it's that bad since Aunty Taylor is smiling and giggling. "At an amusement park," Aunty Taylor says. "AND YOU TOOK Y/N WITHOUT ASKING ME?!" Mommy yells. "Uhh, Yeah," Aunty Taylor says. "You guys stay where you are, don't do anything yet, wait till I get there," Mommy says and I hear her hang up. "Are we really going to just wait here for her," Uncle Chris asks. "No, come on let's go do something," Aunty Taylor says. She tells me to hold her hand, which I do, and we start walking.

"Let's go through the house of mirrors," Aunty Taylor says. We start walking to what is called the house of mirrors.

When we walk into the house of mirrors I just see a bunch of mirrors everywhere. Aunty Taylor let's go of my hand so I could wander by myself without my hand being held.

What is the point of going through this? I see that Aunty Taylor took out her phone and started pointing it at me as if she was going to take a picture.

I start walking looking around just seeing my reflection. I just decide to keep walking straight since it seems that's the only direction we could go.

Before I knew it, there was a mirror in front of me, which caused me to bump into it. I was walking fast, so I bumped into it hard.

I hear my aunt and uncle laughing. "I knew that would end up happening," Aunty Taylor says. "I'm going to send this video to Lauren," She says. "Send it to me also," Uncle Chris says. I just stare at them, feeling a little embarrassed that I didn't see that coming.

"Don't worry Y/n/n everyone bumps into one of these mirrors," Uncle Chris says ruffling my hair. "I am a pro at going through these things," Aunty Taylor says. "Oh really?" Uncle Chris says. "Yup," "Then why don't you lead the way," Aunty Taylor walks in front of me and Chris. "Come on my fellow friends, off to find the exit," Aunty Taylor says walking and pointing ahead of her. "We're going to get lost," Uncle Chris whispers to me. We start following Aunty Taylor, who will hopefully get us out of here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are still inside the house of mirrors, and we've been in here for a long time. I want to get out of here already, and I'm hungry.

"Uncle Chwis, I'm hungwy," I say. "Don't worry, I'll buy you something, once your Aunt get's us out of here," Uncle Chris says. "I'll get us out of here, don't worry," Aunty Taylor says turning to us.

When Aunty Taylor turned around she ended up bumping into a mirror. I started to laugh. "Ha Ha very funny," Aunty Taylor says. "Admit it Taylor, we're lost in this house of mirrors, we're at a dead end right now" Uncle Chris says. "Okay, yeah, we're lost," Aunty Taylor says.

Aunty Taylor's phone starts to ring. She looks at it. "It's Lauren, she's probably already here," she says.

She answers it. "I have it on speaker," she says. "Hello?" She says into the phone. "Where are you guys?" I hear Mommy ask. "We're in the house of mirrors still," Aunty Taylor says. "Still!? Well can you guys come out," Mommy says. "Are you going to tell her we're lost?"Uncle Chris says. "What? What do you mean you're lost?" Mommy asks. "Taylor tried to get us out of the house of mirrors but she ended up getting us lost since it's all confusing in here with all the mirrors," Uncle Chris says. "How's Y/n doing?" Mommy asks. "She's doing fine, but she's hungry," Uncle Chris says. "Aww, my baby's hungry," Mommy says. "I promised I'll buy her something after we get out of here," Uncle Chris says.

"Stay where you are, I'll try to find you guys," Mommy says. "But are you going to know how to get us out?" Aunty Taylor asks. "Yes," Mommy says, then it sounded like she hung up. "Well I guess we just wait here then," Aunty Taylor says.

My stomach ends up growling, I am hungry. "I hope Lauren hurry's, because it seems like the little lion is really hungry, and she will eat us if she doesn't get food in that tummy " Aunty Taylor says tickling my tummy. I giggle and push her hands away. I love my Aunt and Uncle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys!" We hear what sounds like Mommy yelling. "We're over here!" Aunty Taylor yells.

A couple seconds later we see Mommy. "Yay you found us!" Aunty Taylor yells raising her hands in the air. "Yay!" I copy her.

Mommy picks me up and sets me on her hip. "So how do we get out of here?" Aunty Taylor asks. "We just go back the way we came," Mommy says. "But we didn't get to finish going through the house of mirrors," Aunty Taylor wines.

"Do you want to get lost in here?" Mommy asks. "No," Aunty Taylor says. "Then let's go," Mommy says then starts walking the direction she came from.

After a little bit, we are out of the house of mirrors. "You want something to eat baby?" Mommy turns to me and asks me. I nod my head. "I'll buy her something," Uncle Chris says. "Buy her something small, mom and dad said that we're going to go out to eat when we come back," Mommy says. "Really? Sometimes we really never go out after 8," Aunty Taylor says. "They want to go out as a family because now we have Y/n in our family," Mommy says tapping my nose which makes me scrunch up my nose and makes mommy giggle.

"I'll buy her a churro," Uncle Chris says and walks to a stand. "Look, let's put Y/n on that kiddie rollercoaster," Aunty Taylor says pointing to a small rollercoaster.

Mommy smiles and starts walking to the rollercoaster. She stands in line and waits.

When it's time to get on the ride, Mommy goes up the steps and walks up to the cart.

She sits me down in the cart at the very front and walks away to the side. Wait, she's letting me go on this by myself? I look at Mommy and see her take out her phone.

I see Aunty Taylor stand next to Mommy. "Make sure you hold onto the handle bar!" Aunty Taylor yells so I could hear. I do as she's told. I hope this isn't scary, I've never been on one of these. "Y/n!" I hear Mommy call me. I turn around and look at her. "Smile!" She yells. I smile and I hear a small click from where I'm at. Next thing I know I felt movement. I turn in front of me and see that we're moving.

This seems fun. I hear some kids behind me laughing. The cart turns and starts going up. "PUT YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR Y/N!" I hear Mommy yell. I raise my hands up and the rollercoaster is now at the top.

It doesn't move for a second, then it starts moving. With my hand still in the air we start going down. It's a little fast but not that fast. I start to giggle like the other kids that are behind me.

This is really fun. It goes through some turns and then we go through it again.

After the ride was over, I still had a big smile on my face. The bar comes up and Mommy comes over. She takes me out and sets me on her hip. "Was that fun?" Mommy asks me with a smile on her face. "Yes Mommy, that was really fun," I say happily. Mommy goes down the steps and walks to Aunty Taylor and Uncle Chris.

"Here's your churro Y/n/n," Uncle Chris says handing me a churro that is really long. "Tanks," I say and start eating it.

I break off a piece for Mommy. "Here you go Mommy," I say and put it in front of her face. She opens her mouth and I put the piece of churro in her mouth and she starts eating it. "Thank you baby," she says and kisses my cheek. "What about me Y/n, can I have a piece?" Aunty Taylor asks me. I pull off another piece and hand it to Aunty Taylor. She takes it from me and eats it. "Thank you Y/n/n," Aunty Taylor says. "Yous welcome," I say and take another bit of my churro.

"Let's go through the corn maze," Uncle Chris says. "After you guys got lost in the house of mirrors, I don't think so," Mommy says. "That was only because there were mirrors, so it was confusing," Uncle Chris says. "Plus, I'm pretty sure they'll give us a map," he says. "But it's already dark," Mommy says. "We could use our phones," Aunty Taylor says.

"Fine," Mommy says and starts walking to I don't know where.

After I was done with my churro, we make it to a spot where there are big plants. "Okay, you and Taylor go together, and me and Y/n will go together," Uncle Chris. "No way," Mommy says. "Come on Laur," Uncle Chris says.

Mommy looks at me. "You want to go with your uncle?" Mommy asks me. I nod my head. "See she wants to go with me," Uncle Chris says. "Okay then," Mommy says and puts me down. "Alright let's go," Uncle Chris says.

A man hands Uncle Chris and Mommy a paper. We walk through a path that is in the what is called a corn maze.

"Alright we'll go one way and you guys go the other way, and see who gets out first," Uncle Chris says. "Don't lose Y/n Chris," Mommy says pointing at him. "Calm down Laur, I won't," Uncle Chris says. "Alright, let's go, come on Y/n," Uncle Chris says and walks one way and Mommy and Aunty Taylor go the other way. I follow Uncle Chris.

"Alright Y/n/n, we have to be the one's to get out of this maze first, before your mom and Aunt do," Uncle Chris says turning on his light from his phone and points it to the paper he was given.

"Okay, we go straight then we go left," he says and starts walking, I follow. "We going to be winners," I say. "That's right Y/n/n, and both my sisters are going to be losers," Uncle Chris says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Um, I'm pretty sure we go right," Uncle Chris says. He is carrying me since I got tired. "Awe we lost?" I ask. "No, we're not lost Y/n/n," he says.

Uncle Chris's phone starts ringing. He stops walking and answers it. I see him press a button on his phone. "Hello?" He says. "Chris where are you and Y/n, me and Taylor are already out of the maze?" I hear Mommy ask on the phone. "Um, we're still in the maze," Uncle Chris says. "Seriously!?" I hear Aunty Taylor laughing in the background.

"Don't worry, we'll get out of here," Uncle Chris says. "You better hurry," Mommy says. "Alright, see you later," Uncle Chris says and presses the red button on his phone. "Alright Y/n, we have to find our way out of here because your Mommy is getting impatient," he says.

"Okay let's look at this paper again," he says putting me down on the ground and points his light at the paper. I turn around and see two different turns. I start walking close to both the turns and stand in the middle of them. I look between both. Where should I go?

I think I'll go left. I start walking the path on the left. I hope I'm going the right way.

I keep walking and I make it to another two turns. I decide to go right this time.

"Y/N!" I hear what sounded like Uncle Chris calling for me from far away. It is kind of hard to see by the way. I don't have a light with me. 

"WHERE'D YOU GO Y/N!" I hear Uncle Chris yell. "Uncle Chwis!" I yell. I turn back and start running. I make it to two turns. I can't remember which one I came from.

I go right. "Uncle Chwis!" I yell again. "Y/N!" I hear him. I start running anywhere because I can't remember where I came from, where Uncle Chris was.

After a while but not that long I still haven't found Uncle Chris. I'm starting to panic a little. I don't hear Uncle Chris anymore.

I start to hear laughter and screaming and see a little bit more light. I run to where I hear all the noise. I start to hear it getting louder. I then see the exit. I made it! I run faster to the exit and get out of the maze.

I look around and spot Mommy, Aunty Taylor and Uncle Chris. I see them talking.

"YOU WHAT!?" I hear Mommy yell. "CHRIS HOW COULD YOU LOSE HER!?" I hear her yell again. "Mommy!" I yell and run to her. I see her turn around quick. Once see she's me she runs to me and gets down on one knee and open her arms. I jump into them wrapping my arms around her neck. "Oh Y/n, are you okay?" She asks. "Yes Mommy," I say. She stands up with me still in her arms and sets me on her hip.

She walks up to Aunty Taylor and Uncle Chris. I could see this look on Uncle Chris's face. Bethany told me about that look. I think it was called, guilt? Yeah that.

It was not his fault that he lost me. I was the one who decided to leave. "Mommy?" I say to get her attention. "Yes baby," she says. "I wasn't really lost," I say. "What do you mean?" Mommy asks. "Uncle Chwis wanted to pull a pwank on you, I think that's what he calls it," I say lying. That's the first time I lie to my Mommy.

"Is that true Chris?" Mommy asks. Uncle Chris looks up and looks at both of us. "Yeah?" He says.

"Well don't do it next time, I almost had a heart attack when you said you lost Y/n in the maze," Mommy says punching him in the arm. "Alright, I won't do it again, that actually hurt," Uncle Chris says rubbing his arm. "Good," Mommy says.

"We have to go back home so we could go eat," Mommy says. "Okay," Aunty Taylor and Uncle Chris say.

Mommy, Aunty Taylor and Uncle Chris start walking to where the entrance was so we could leave.

"So, I'll be the one who will take Y/n with me in my car, since I have a car seat," Mommy says when we go to the entrance, that is also an exit.

"I wanna come with you," Aunty Taylor says. "Your going to leave me alone?" Uncle Chris asks. "Hey, I want to talk to my niece more," Aunty Taylor says. "So do I," Uncle Chris says. "You could talk to her when we go out to eat," Aunty Taylor argues back. "Fine," Uncle Chris says. I giggle at them.

"Okay, let's go," Mommy says and walks to her car, Aunty Taylor follows.

When we go to the car Mommy opens the door to the back seat and sits me down on my car seat. She buckled me in and closed the door. Aunty Taylor comes in the car in the back seat and sits next to me.

Mommy gets in the car in the drivers seat. "Taylor, why are you sitting back there?" Mommy asks Aunty Taylor. "I told you. I want to talk to my little niece," Aunty Taylor says. Mommy just turns back around and starts the car. She starts driving.

"Hey Y/n/n, you want a candy?" Aunty Taylor whispers. I nod my head. "What are you guys talking about back there?" Mommy asks. "We're talking about how much Y/n loves her Aunty more than her mom," Aunty Taylor says. Mommy gasps "That is not true, Y/n loves me more," Mommy says.

"Y/n, who do you love more, me, or your Mommy?" Aunty Taylor asks. I decide to give them a different answer.

"Uncle Chwis!" I yell. "WHAT!?" They both yell. I start laughing. "You're a mean little girl," Aunty Taylor says. I just keep giggling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are now at the house. Mommy parks her car and turns it off. Aunty Taylor gets out of the car, and so does Mommy. She comes to my side and opens the door. She unbuckles me and takes me out of my car seat setting me down on her hip. "I love you more Mommy," I say. Mommy looks at me and smiles. "I know you do," she says then boops my nose and walks to the door that is already open.

"There's my granddaughter," I see grandma walk up to us with her arms out, knowing that she wants to carry me. Mommy hands me to her and she sets me on her hip.

"Alright let's go," Grandma says and walks outside. "Wait, we're all going in the same car?" Aunty Taylor asks. "Yes," Grandma says. "Are you sure we're all going to fit?" Aunty Taylor asks. "Y/n could just sit on my lap," Mommy says.

Grandma walks to the car and I hear it get unlocked. Uncle Chris and Aunty Taylor get in the back and Mommy takes me from Grandma.

Mommy gets in the back of the car with Aunty Taylor and Uncle Chris and sits me on her lap.

"Alright where should we go eat?" Grandma asks. "Texas Roadhouse!" Aunty Taylor yells. "Texas Roadhouse it is," Grandpa says and turns on the car and starts driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here," I turn around from the window when I hear Grandpa. "Yes, food!" I hear Aunty Taylor yell. Mommy and everyone else get out of the car. Mommy is still carrying me so I don't walk.

"Mija, if you keep carrying Y/n, she will end up forgetting how to walk," Grandma says. "But I love carrying my little baby," Mommy says hugging me tightly.

She walks into the restaurant and puts me down. Everyone else walks in and we wait.

"Hi, how many?" I hear someone say. I look up and see a lady. "Six," Grandpa says. "Right this way," the lady says politely. We start following her to our table.

We stop at a booth. "Here you go," the lady says. "Thank you," Grandma says. Mommy picks me up and sits me down at the end. I may be short, but I could still reach. Watch, I could reach that napkin. I reach my hand over to try and grab the napkin. "I almost got it," I whisper struggling a little. "Watch'a doing there Y/n?" I hear Mommy ask me. "Twying to see if I could weach," I say still trying to grab the napkin.

Okay I can't reach that much. How will I'll be able to reach my food, or drink?

"Alright, what could I get ya'll to drink?" I hear a lady ask. "I'll take a coke," Aunty Taylor says.

I look down and see my kids menu with crayons. I open it and find a picture to color. I grab my crayons and start coloring with the colors I am given. Looks like the person is going to be green.

"What do you want to drink nugget?" I hear Mommy ask. "Uhhhhh... can I get a coke Mommy?" I ask. "Of course you can," she says. I smile and go back to coloring.

"Hey Y/n/n, whatcha doin?" I hear Uncle Chris ask. I look up at him. "Colowing," I say smiling. I see him look down at the paper in front of me. "Your coloring the man green?" He asks giggling. "Yes," I say. "He is alien," I say. "Oh I see," he says.

"What do you want to eat baby?" Mommy asks me. "Cheesebuwgew!" I yell happily. "Okay nugget," Mommy giggles.

"Here you go Y/n/n, eat this while we wait," Uncle Chris says giving me something. "What is it?" I ask. "It's a bread roll, I put some butter on it," he answers my question. I take it from his hand and take a bite out of it.

I hear Mommy start giggling. I look at her. "You like it baby?" She asks. I nod my head. "Well, you have something on your nose," Mommy says. I start wiggling my nose and try to look at it.

Mommy giggles. "Let me clean it off for you," she says grabbing a napkin and wipes my nose, taking off whatever was on my nose. "You little cutie," she says tapping my nose with her finger, which causes me to giggle.

"Okay, here are your drinks," I hear. "Here you go Y/n," Mommy says putting my drink in front of me.

I put the bread on the table and grab the cup. "Wait baby, let me give you your straw," Mommy says grabbing my drink from my hands.

"Here you go," she says giving me back my cup. I drink some of the coke and and put it back on the table. "Are we ready to order?" the same lady asks. "Yes we are," grandma says. "Okay," the lady says.

"Mommy I hungwy," I say. "Don't worry, the food will be here soon," Mommy says picking me up and sitting me on her lap. "Finish eating your bread," She says giving me my bread. I start eating it.

"You love your mommy Y/n?" Grandpa asks me. "Yes," I say nodding my head. "Still can't believe that it's her, the same baby that Lauren had to put up for adoption," Aunty Taylor says. "Yeah, me neither, but I'm glad she's back," Mommy says running her hand through my hair and giving me a kiss on the cheek. "And I'm glad I'm a grandma," Grandma says. "We're all happy we have Y/n back in the family now," Grandpa says.

"Laur you should let me take Y/n to the park tomorrow," Uncle Chris says. "I don't know if I could trust you with my baby," Mommy says putting her arms around me. "Come on Laur, I want to take her and teach her some sports," he says. I hear mommy sigh. "Fine, but if I find a scratch on her tomorrow, I'm going to kill you," She says pointing at Uncle Chris. He puts his hands up.

"Hey, no ones going to kill anybody," Grandma says. "But Chris, if you hurt my granddaughter, I'm going to pretend I don't know anyone when the police finds out what Lauren did," Grandma says. "What, mom," Uncle Chris whines while grandpa laughs.

"Alright, here is your food," I turn and see the lady with a big gigantic plate with smaller plates. "That's a big plate," I say. "It's called a tray baby," Mommy says. Ohhh that's what it is.

Our food gets put in front of us. Yay! I'm hungry. "Yaaayyy food is hewe!" I say clapping my hands. I hear Mommy giggle. "Okay, you guys need anything else?" The lady asks. "No we're good," Grandpa says. "Okay, if you do end up needing anything, just call me over," "Okay," Grandpa says.

I grab one of the little burgers and take a bite. "Is it good nugget?" Mommy asks. I nod my head still chewing.

I finish the little burger and grab a fry and eat it. "Y/n/n, try some ketchup on your fries," Aunty Taylor says and puts some ketchup on my fries. I try one, and I actually like it.

I grab the last burger and eat it. I point at my l drink, since I can't reach for it and Mommy has me on her lap. "You want your drink?" Mommy asks. I nod my head. She grabs it and gives it to me. I take a sip through the straw.

I eat some more fries, but I got a little full to eat some more. "Let me clean your face," Mommy says and clean my face with a napkin. "You still have applesauce," she says. I see her grab the bowl of applesauce and a spoon. "I'll feed it to you, Bethany had told me you make a mess," She says. She brings a spoonful of applesauce up to my face. I open my mouth and Mommy feeds me it.

"Are you full nugget?" Mommy asks once I finished the applesauce. I nod my head.  "Okay," she says. "Mommy I need to go to the bathwoom," I say. "Okay," Mommy says. "I could take her Laur," Aunty Taylor says getting out of the booth. "Okay, don't let her go anywhere," Mommy says.

"Go with Taylor," she says removing me from her lap. I scoot my self out to the edge of the booth and Aunty Taylor helps me out. She grabs my hand and we start walking to the bathroom.

We walk in and I go into one of the stalls, with Aunty Taylor behind me. "You need help?" Aunty Taylor asks me. I nod my head.

She walks up to me and helps take my pants off and underwear. She lifts me up and sits me down on the toilet.

After doing my business, Aunty Taylor helps me get cleaned and put back on my underwear and pants.

We walk out of the stall and Aunty Taylor washes her hand. "Okay, now your turn,"Aunty Taylor says and lifts me up over the sink. I lean down and start washing my hands.

After I finished washing my hand, Aunty Taylor puts me down. She dries my hands with a paper towel and we leave the bathroom.

We walk back to the booth. "We're back," Aunty Taylor says when we were in front of the booth. "My baby!" Mommy yells and grabs me when I climbed up the booth. She sits me on her lap and wraps her arms around me. "I no baby," I say. "You are to me," she says then kisses my cheek. "Little cutie,"

After a while everyone was done eating. "Are you ready for the check?" The lady who I now know is called a waiter says coming to our table.

"Yes please," Grandpa says and the lady leaves. "I was thinking we should do a little bbq so the family could meet Y/n," Grandma says. "Yeah we should," Uncle Chris says. "What do you think Lauren," Grandma asks. "I guess we can," Mommy says looking at me.

"Okay, here's your check," the waiter comes back putting down a piece of paper on the table. "Thank you," grandpa says grabbing the paper.

I see him take out money from his wallet and put it down on the table. "We'll do the bbq next week," Grandma says. "I'll take that from you," the waiter says coming back. "Keep the change," Grandpa says.

"Alright, let's go," Grandpa says and gets out of the booth. Mommy starts to scoot out of the booth and puts me on the ground.

She stands up and picks me up again setting me on her hip. We start to leave the restaurant.

"Since when did it start raining?" Aunty Taylor asks when we walk outside and see that it's raining. "We don't have anything to cover ourselves," Mommy says. "Here, use my jacket to cover Y/n," Grandma says handing Mommy a jacket.

All of a sudden I can't see anything. "Don't remove the jacket until we're in the car okay," I hear Mommy say. I just nod my head.

I could feel mommy is running and feel drops falling on my head. Mommy stops and I hear a door open. I feel mommy sit down and I'm sitting on her lap.

The jacket gets removed from my head. I could see again! I'm a little wet, but my hair is dry. I turn around looking at Mommy. I see that she is all wet. "You're all wet," I say. "Yeah I am," Mommy says giggling.

Grandpa turns on the car and starts driving. I look out the window and look at the water droplets that are on the window. I just watch them slide down the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're back home," I hear grandpa say. "Well me and Y/n have to get back home," Mommy says opening the car door and gets out with me in her arms.

Everyone else gets out of the car and walks up to me and Mommy. "Will you come tomorrow?" Grandma asks. "Of course Lauren will come tomorrow, she promised to hand me Y/n so me and her could go to the park," Uncle Chris says. "Right, I forgot about that," Mommy says. "Okay, I'll come tomorrow," she says. "Good, because we have to discuss plans for the bbq next week," Grandma says. "Now let me say bye to my granddaughter," she says with her arms open.

Mommy puts me down on the ground. "Go say bye to grandma," she tells me. I walk up to Grandma and see her bend down. She picks me up and gives me a hug. I hug in return. "Give me kiss," she says. I give grandma a kiss on the cheek. "See you tomorrow mija," grandpa says ruffling my hair. "Bye little niece!" Aunty Taylor says taking my from grandma and giving me a big hug. "Bye Y/n/n see you tomorrow, we'll be having a lot of fun," Uncle Chris says. "Bye bye," I say waving.

Aunty Taylor puts me down and I walk up to Mommy. "Bye guys," Mommy says. "Bye Laur," they all say. Mommy grabs my hand and we start walking to her car. "Okay, time to go home," she says.

Mommy let's go of my hand and picks me up and sets me on her hip. I hear the car unlock. She opens the back and sits me down on my car seat. She buckles me up.

I end up yawning starting to already feel tired. "Aww you're already tired?" Mommy asks me. I nod my head. "You could sleep in the car until we get home," she says and closes the door. I start to feel my eyes starting to close, but I open them back up when I hear the car door open then close.

I see Mommy in the drivers seat. "Oh! Here's Mr. fox," she says turning to me stretching her arm towards me with Mr. Fox in her hand. I grab him and put him on my lap. Mommy starts the car and starts driving.

I start to feel my eyes starting to close again, this time my eyes close all the way and I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren's POV

Finally we're home, I am so tired and I can't wait to go to bed.

I park the car up my driveway and turn off the car. I turn to the backseat and see Y/n has fallen asleep. I smile and turn around. I get out of the car and go to the other side to get Y/n.

I open the door to the backseat and unbuckle Y/n. I grab her stuffed fox and pick her up having her head lay on my shoulder. I close the door and lock the car.

I walk up to the front door and take the house keys out of my pocket. I unlock the door and open it. I walk in and close the door behind me, not forgetting to lock it. I turn on the light. "Home sweet home," I whisper. I put down the keys on the table next to the door and make my way upstairs. "Okay, time to get ready for bed," I say walking in my room and turning on the light.

I walk over to the bed and lay Y/n down with her head on the pillow. She starts to stir and I see her eyes flutter open. "Hey baby, we're home," I say. She yawns and rub her eyes. "We go to bed now?" She asks. "Yes, but first I have to change you into your pjs, and you have to brush your teeth," I tell her.

I grab one of the bags that I brought up here with Y/n's pjs. I take out some paw patrol ones that has shorts.

"Let me put these on you," I say. I see Y/n sit up on the bed. "Raise up your arms for me," I tell Y/n. She raises them up and I take off her shirt. I put the pajama shirt on, helping her get her arms get through.

I take off her shoes, putting them on the ground and then I take her pants off. I put the shorts on her. "There, now you're ready for bed," I say smiling. "Let me go and get dressed for bed, then we'll brush our teeth," I say and grab my 1975 shirt and sweatpants. I go into the bathroom and change into them.

Once I was changed I walk out of the bathroom and walk to the bed. I pick up Y/n and walk back to the bathroom. "Now lets brush our teeth," I say sitting Y/n down on the bathroom counter. I grab mine and Y/n's toothbrush and put toothpaste on them.

I hand Y/n hers and we start brushing our teeth. Me and Y/n are just looking at each other. For the second time today and cross my eyes, resulting a giggle from Y/n, I giggle with her.

After we were done we both spit out the toothpaste into the sink, and wash our mouths with water.

I grab the small towel next to the sink and wipe my mouth dry, and also Y/n's. "Time for bed," I say smiling picking up Y/n and walk out of the bathroom turning off the light. I lay Y/n down on the bed putting her under the covers. I walk up to the light switch and turn to Y/n. I see that she is all snuggled up under the covers, cuddled up to her fox and new blanket I got her. I turn off the light and walk to the bed.

I lay down on the bed getting under the covers and bring Y/n really close to me. "Night Mommy," I hear Y/n say. "Goodnight nugget," I say and kiss the top of Y/n's head.

Today was a good day with my daughter, except for what happened at the Daycare, but everything else was a good time. I'm glad my parents are happy that I have Y/n back in my life, nothing can change how happy I am that she is here with me.

A/n: (There will be a part 3!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 468 15
you wish it was you, huh? (same) {lowercase intended}
182K 5K 36
Unknown Number: wassup Me: uh, who's this? Unknown Number: Oh shit, wrong number, sorry :) *text message ff* Copyright ©️ 2016
183K 5.1K 59
A bunch of girlxgirl imagines with Jesy! All written by me 💜 Please message me if you have any requests! 💫 I accept almost any kind of request ex...
11.8K 314 11
When Lauren Jauregui auditioned for The X Factor, she saw this really pretty girl. Lauren could only see her from a distance, but she could already t...