Motley Crue & The Dirt cast x...

By CookieMonster1098765

Just a bunch of Mötley Crüe x reader. Yes, cast of The Dirt are included. Yes I will take requests; THEY WILL... More

Help || Nikki Sixx
Time to Quit || Nikki Sixx
Swing Life Away || Colson Baker
Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater || Tommy Lee
Flirtatious || Colson Baker
Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater || Part 2 || Tommy Lee
Flirtatious || Colson Baker || Part 2
Parties are meant to be Social Gatherings, right? || Vince Neil
Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater || part 3 || Tommy Lee
Rub me the Wrong Way || Daniel Webber!Vince Niel
Up || Daniel Webber
A Life Like No Other || Daniel Webber
Nikki Sixx -> NSFW alphabet
Black and White || Mick Mars
Stalker on a High || Colson Baker
Roxie || Tommy Lee
Baby I Will Love You Forever || Colson Baker

Clean the Mess you Made || Mick Mars

7.1K 111 10
By CookieMonster1098765

Touring with Mötley Crüe was great and all, drugs, girls, drinks, shows, sweat all of that came with it and that's what gave you the chills. You and your band where the opening act for Mötley Crüe, The Jewels. Each of your members had their own nickname based on a jewel; Jackson was your bassist and was dubbed Emerald (Em for short because everyone loves to tease him with that), Kyle was the singer and was dubbed Opal (Opy for short) and your guitarist was Mimi, she was what people would stereotype as 'nerdy' AND 'girly' which dubbed her as a crystal. You? You where the drummer, eccentric, flamboyant, shit for brains; you name it. You got it. So you were named Ruby.

Much like Tommy you were extremely open and pretty out there but you also had the personality as Nikki AND Vince, you were a boy magnet to almost everyone in the crowd and then the girls; you'd have wild fuck sessions back in your dressing room, it was great. Whenever you're part of the show ended your trademark would be to get up on your drum set, pick up the top you were wearing and flash the crowd for a glorious 7 seconds (exactly) before hopping down and running off stage. The crowd would be pumped after that, giving Mötley Crüe the thrill they needed. After shows you always chose a few people (boys, girls, both) to come back and to have a good time with, they always left with a large grin and a flutter either in their eyes or their legs.

This time though was the after-party, and your gig before Mötley Crüe was a rough one, everyone missed some sort of cue at least three times and then some, lights and sounds kept cutting in and out and nothing was going right and it wasn't until the venue owners said they were bringing people in did things start working again. The gig went fine it was just the rehearsal was just one that pissed you off for the rest of the day.

"Oi (Y/N/N), go find a girl and fuck her brains out; you're seriously worrying us right now" Vince said leaning over Tommy to get a better look at you. The after-party was going fine and ¾ of Mötley Crüe where already high as a kite and it was only 1 in the morning.

"Shut it Neil, I'm not in the fucking mood" you muttered softly. Currently you were stationed in the middle of the boys, Tommy to your right accompanied by Vince while Nikki and then Mick sat on your left. The after party had graduated from the table they got blowjobs at to their shared apartment, you know the one; where everyone has to climb in through the window? Yeah. That one.

"Oh come on (Y/n), rehearsal wasn't that bad. You still flashed the crowd in the end so you must've still been good" Nikki said from your left, you turned to face him but the bassist was already started to make a new line, you just rolled your eyes at his antics.

"I flashed everyone because that's my job as well as my trademark asshole" you said kicking the table slightly making the drinks on top to shake and almost fall. Tommy was quick to wrap an arm over your shoulders and bring you into his side.

"Leave the girl alone, she'll wake up tomorrow feeling as good as a fresh dandelion" Tommy said with a grin, (Y/n) rolled her eyes but let a smile crack but covered it by taking a long sip from your beer bottle.

"I saw that smile (Y/n) you can't cover that shit from us!" Vince said suddenly pointing at you, you just shook your head but let the smile come through.

"Shut it cover band" you said kicking his foot the best you could, "not everyone like to be called daddy like you" you said with a wink as the boys cackled.

"VINCE HAS A DADDY KINK!?" Tommy yelled before giving Vince a noggie, Nikki smirked and Mick cracked a smile as Vince glared at you and you smirked already knowing his question.

"Heard you asking a girl to scream it to you last night, continues DADDY was coming through the walls I honestly don't know how the others didn't wake up from it, you'd think being her daddy you'd actually shut the bitches trap with either your cock or your fingers or even your mouth. Vince got NO respect for others" you said with a large grin making Tommy and Nikki crack up again, Vince looked away with a scowl as some red started to crawl from his neck to his face.

"Look at you dishing out all the shade today (Y/N/N)!" Tommy said with a grin as the drummer slapped your shoulder, you only rolled your eyes before getting up.

"I'm gonna go find the other 'gems'" you said with quotation marks referring to the rest of your band before stalking off to the other side of the room while Tommy and the others discussed what could happen at the next gig. On the other side of the room you quickly bent down and dragged your nose over a line as your bandmates cheered behind you; you cheered too when you came up and sniffed with a large grin. Jackson came up from behind you and slung an arm around your shoulders and laughed loudly as did Kyle but you quickly looked around Mimi.

"If you're looking for our nerd she's right over there" Jackson said into your ear as he pointed to a corner in the kitchen with his beer. Mimi was having the time of her life with a broad brunette who was also having the time of their life copping a feel. You whooped and hollered in Mimi's direction but neither caught on which sent you, Kyle and Jackson into a fit of laughs and giggles. You quickly gasped and squealed as an idea popped into your head.

"WHAT WHAT WHAT" Kyle yelled with a laugh watching you bounce around.

"BAND OFF AGAINST THE CRÜE" you quickly yelled, "ME AGAINST TOMMY, EMERALD AGAINST NIKKI, YOU OPY AGAINST VINCE AND CRYSTAL OVER THERE AGAINST MICK" you yelled, both the boy's eyes widened and a new spark ignited in their souls; they were quick to agree as you quickly made your way to the other band. Tommy was situated between a girls thighs as the other three looked on.

"GUYS ITS COMING WATCH IT" Tommy yelled before the girl screamed and a Jetstream of cum squirted out of her; Tommy fell back against Mick as Nikki and Vince gasped and hollered holding each other back. You were quick to laugh loudly and clap Tommy on the shoulder as the girl came down from her high and Tommy stood up properly.

"I got a GREAT IDEA" you yelled the last two words into Tommy's ear who only laughed and egged you on.

"So, WHAT IS IT" he yelled back which made you tweak your ear with a chuckle, you looked to the rest of the Crüe before smirking.

"BAND OFF AGAINST EACH OTHER, WE PLAY THE SAME SONG, ADD OUR OWN TWISTS AND SEE WHAT THE CROWD LIKES THE BEST" you yelled to the boys as you clung to Tommy who was the only thing supporting your weight as Kyle and Jackson glomped both Vince and Nikki under their arms. Vince looked to Nikki who in turn looked to Tommy who looked to Mick, Mick only shrugged.

"Don't look at me, I'm the one that's slowly going crippled" he said with a swig of his drink, the rest of the band whooped and hollered as they started planning out what song to do and what would happen.

As the night went on everyone did their part in getting off their own ways before leaving through the sacred window back to their respective homes; not including you and the other band members of course. No you and the accompanying seven people (eight including you) sat around and ended up playing a few shit rounds of twister and spin the bottle on the floor.

"MIMI! You are here-by dared to make out! With!" Nikki started before looking around the group before his eyes landed on you, "(Y/n)!" Nikki slurred with a large grin while pointing at you. Mimi looked at you with a large grin, the girl was high and drunk off both her balls and then some so of course she had to self-control.

"You got it Sixx!" Mimi yelled before she quickly clambered to a standing position and walked over to you, she sat on her knees before cupping your jaw and smashing her mouth into yours, the kiss was messy and sloppy no thanks to both of your brains being high and drunk but the others hollered and whooped while the two of you made out for a few seconds more before parting, panting while a small stream of saliva connected you two before breaking and dribbling from your plump bottom lip to you chin. Biting your lip you grinned before laughing. Mimi sat down next to you as she quickly spun the bottle. Looking around the group everyone went back to looking at the bottle but Mick, his eyes stayed trained on yours before quickly looking away with a swig of his vodka. The bottle ended up landing on Vince, Mimi hummed for a second.

"Truth or dare mister Neil" Mimi asked, Vince shrugged.

"Dare!" he said quickly.

"I dare you to run around the halls butt naked!" Mimi yelled with a cackle, everyone doing the same. You only scoffed and took a swig of your beer; such a mediocre dare.

"Never thought of you as the dry darer Mimi" you muttered under your breath. The girl turned to you and smirked.

"Alright then, Vince you're free from your dare!" Mimi said with a wave of her hand and her slurred words, Vince visibly sighed as the girl turned to you and pointed at you, "You, miss ever so perfect Ruby, are going tooooooo" Mimi said drawing out the last word before a light ignited in her eyes.

"Oh god I know that look" you muttered with putting your head in your hands.

"MISS (Y/N) RUBY WHATEVR THE FUCK" Mimi yelled making everyone shush, "ARE HERE BY DARED!" the girl stood up and pointed down at you, "to give the old man a boner with a lap dance, OR, strip tease" Mimi said with a smirk; her voice lowered to add even more dramatic flair. Nikki laughed loudly as Tommy clapped Mick on the shoulder, Kyle and Jackson bent over each other as they laughed together and Vince smirked.

"I'm just glad I aint in your place honey" Vince said looking at you with a wink but sipping his beer. You groaned.

"Alright old man, get your crummy ass up and let's do this" you said with a sigh, Mick looked slightly taken aback by your sudden interest.

"You cannot do it in a room, we won't know if you've done the dare or not" Mimi said with a grin turning to the group on the floor, "will we boys?"

"NO WAY" Nikki yelled joined soon by Tommy and Kyle and Vince and the rest. You sighed loudly.

"You're really cruising for a bruising here babe" you said looking at Mimi as the girl soon sat down in between Nikki and Tommy, "do I at least get to choose the music?" you asked, Mimi thought for a second before smirking.

"Mick can be the ever so gentleman and choose the music" she said with a grin as she stretched out her legs in front of her.

"Actually I'm going to head to bed" Mick was quick to say while getting up, groaning at the pain the shot through his spin slightly.

"AWHHHHH" everyone cooed.

"You're no fun old man!" Tommy yelled with a grin.

"Yeah! You never have fun with us kids anymore!" Nikki was quick to add on with a smirk as he held up his drink in a sort of salute. As Mimi started up a small chant between the groups.

"Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it" they all started to slur and mutter together before getting slightly louder and louder. Mick turned to you with a dead gaze which you returned with a shrug.

"May as well give the kids a show before they head to bed" you said with a grin, "go choose a song old man and let me give you a good time" you winked. Mick rolled his eyes and scowled slightly as he walked over to the record player in the corner of the room and quickly pulled out a vinyl from the cabinet and placed it on the player before putting down the needle and letting the actual record play. Mick had a large grin placed on his mouth as he walked to a chair and sat down waiting for the record to start playing and for you to start your dance.

"Sure you're up for this?" Nikki asked, whether it was to you or Mick neither of you knew as you both nodded and the song soon started, a blush spread from your neck to your cheeks as the group on the floor snorted. The beginning to Take me to the Top started playing.

"You little shit!" you said with a loud slurred laugh, everyone laughed around you and you sighed and shook your head before quickly getting into 'the zone'.

Don't you know, know, know
It's a violation

You swung your hips on the beat and bit your lip.

I still hear you saying
Such a perfect, perfect night

You looked to Mick as you swung your hips while walking towards him, ducking your head down your flipped your hair back and popped your hips as you toyed with your shirt.

No, no, no fight all temptation
Well, in a black hearted alley fight

Coming forward you swung your leg over Micks lap and bent backwards.

I'm screaming
Take me to the heights tonight

You came back up quickly and rolled your hips against Micks as your hair covered your face as snickers and small words where said between the group on the floor.

Take me to the top

Pointing a finger to the sky you grinned widely before palming your breasts; Micks eyes ghosting over your hands before quickly coming back to look at you, not wanting to make you feel uncomfortable that an 'old man' such as himself would be looking at a place like that.

Too many times
Victim accusation

You got off of Micks lap and turned so your back was facing him and swung your hips in circles as your body followed soon after.

No, you don't have to take it like that
A sheer, sheer heart attack

You pumped your chest in and out with some hand motions on 'sheer, sheer heart attack' while circling your breasts.

No, no no it's no realization
I never had a way with you

You bit your lip looking at Mick as you dropped to the floor (wobbling a little due to your drunk state) and crawled up his legs; hands gliding from the middle of his calves to his thighs and to his crotch.

But I still hear you saying

You finally stood up and put your left leg on the arm of the chair Mick was in and grabbed the back of his head softly, mouthing the words to the next lyric.

'Take me to the top'

Before softly pulling Micks head towards your crotch. The group cheered behind you as the song continued with the same sentence and you let go of Micks head before looking down at the man and giving him a subtle wink and sitting back down with the group.

"NO FUCKING WAY" Vince quickly yelled and cackled; the singer ended up falling to the floor in fits of laughter.

"Dude what the hell!?" Tommy asked with a large grin, the drummer leant down to his singer's level as Vince told Tommy what he was laughing at before Tommy took a second look and then burst out laughing himself.

"Are y'all gonna tell us what the fuck you're laughing at or do we have to find out ourselves!?" Kyle yelled quickly.

"MICK MARS GOT A BONER" both Tommy and Vince yelled together; everyone who wasn't on the floor losing their shit looked to Mick who was trying desperately to hide his growing hard on. Mimi clapped you on your back harshly as a blush creeped up onto your neck and cheeks, your lips becoming red and raw from biting it, not only seductively but also from the amount of anxiety running through your veins from your previous showing.

"Shouldn't you kids be heading to bed already?" Mick mumbled into his hand as he looked away from the cackling group. Mimi sighed through her laughing and looked to her group.

"He is right guys, we better get going if we wanna perform AND get over this hangover" she said sadly, Mimi got up along with Kyle and Jackson and walked to the window; you gave a death glare to the remaining Crüe members who quickly took the hint.

"Uh yeah we'll walk you out" Tommy said quickly and got up, half dragging the other two behind him as each one stumbled to get through the small window. Leaving just you and Mick Mars alone; both horny and extremely into each other.

"I hope I wasn't to..." you started.

"Sexy?" Mick finished for you making you chuckle softly.

"If that's what you wanna call it then Mars then sure" you said with a large grin as you looked to Mick.

"I know what you should be doing though" Mick said as he rubbed the palms of his hands on his trousers. You stood up intrigued with the guitarist's proposition.

"Oh? And what may that be Mister Mars" you asked walking over to the man; you smirked as you leant forward and placed both hands on the arms of the chair Mick was seated in as your face got ever so close to his.

"Fix the problem you made" Mick said with a smirk, his eyes ghosted from your eyes to your visible cleavage then back to your lips.

"Problem?" you pouted, "I'd say it was more of a mess" you said with a grin and a bite of the bottom lip, Mick leaned forward and gripped your hips softly.

"Then I suggest you clean it up" Mick said before tugging you down as his lips crashed into yours.

---

Let's just say that your ass hurt when you sat down on your drums and EVERYONE knew you had a good night when you flashed the crowd during your finale.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Band Oneshots By Raven

General Fiction

41K 463 104
A bunch of Band one shots I will take some request just message me some ideas and ill see what I can do! I will be updating this often if I can daily...
Primal. By Lucyy

Fanfiction

498K 15.7K 164
It's 1989, you are in a highly successful all girl, hard rocking metal band. You're touring the world with a number of bands who don't take you serio...
143K 3.4K 23
When Mick Mars brings his niece to an audition, and manages to change both of their lives forever... - #1 -MotleyCrew
9.1K 135 18
❗Finished❗ A Fanfic about The Dirt and the infamous band of the 80s, Motley Crue. #8 in thedirt!