Motley Crue & The Dirt cast x...

بواسطة CookieMonster1098765

Just a bunch of Mötley Crüe x reader. Yes, cast of The Dirt are included. Yes I will take requests; THEY WILL... المزيد

Clean the Mess you Made || Mick Mars
Time to Quit || Nikki Sixx
Swing Life Away || Colson Baker
Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater || Tommy Lee
Flirtatious || Colson Baker
Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater || Part 2 || Tommy Lee
Flirtatious || Colson Baker || Part 2
Parties are meant to be Social Gatherings, right? || Vince Neil
Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater || part 3 || Tommy Lee
Rub me the Wrong Way || Daniel Webber!Vince Niel
Up || Daniel Webber
A Life Like No Other || Daniel Webber
Nikki Sixx -> NSFW alphabet
Black and White || Mick Mars
Stalker on a High || Colson Baker
Roxie || Tommy Lee
Baby I Will Love You Forever || Colson Baker

Help || Nikki Sixx

13.8K 125 18
بواسطة CookieMonster1098765

"This is a sad night for Rock and Roll fans as we have just received unconfirmed reports that Mötley Crüe bassist Nikki Sixx has died in Hollywood this evening of an apparent drug overdose. We'll continue to bring you details on this developing story." The news reporter spoke as video footage of Nikki being wheeled out on an ambulance stretcher graced the TV screen. Tears immediately streamed down (Y/n)'s cheeks and painted them black from the light touches of mascara she put on just over six hours ago. Hugging a couch pillow close to her chest she brought her knees up and let out a sob into her hand. You had been rooming with Mick for the night while Nikki went for his late night party when the news came on, Mick walked into the room with a cocked eyebrow as his hand gripped a glass of coke. You pointed a shaky hand to the TV screen as the reporter continued her talking, "from the overdose of the MC bassist Nikki Sixx, the guitarist Slash from Guns 'N' Rose was also at the scene at the party Sixx was at. We are getting told just now that it Guns 'N' Roses guitarists girlfriend, who is yet to be named, was the one giving mouth to mouth to Nikki Sixx until the paramedics could arrive. Again, such a sad day for Rock and Roll fans to hear this news; condolences to Sixx's family, friends, loved ones and band mates" the reporter finished the story stacking her papers and then turned to her companion seated next to her and started talking about some of MC's music.

"No way" Mick mumbled, the man quickly walked forwards to the couch and sat next to (Y/n) as he put the glass on a couch-side table. The news didn't pick up on the subject again as Mick put his head in his hands and his elbows on his knees.

"M-Mick" (Y/n) whimpered softly making the guitarist look in her direction; tears brimming his eyes, "I-I know you aren't one for p-physical contact but please..." she said in a distressed voice. Mick had never seen the girl like this and as much as he wanted to be angry at Nikki and mourn his death by himself he couldn't leave the girl the way she was. Mick scooted closer to the weeping girl and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, effectively bringing her into his chest and let her sob into his shirt. A mumbled mess of 'I'm sorry' and 'your shirt is wet because of me' came from the girl but Mick only shushed her and told her it could be washed and reused easily; the guitarist let some tears slip into the girls hair as he eventually wrapped both arms around her and held her close, (Y/n)'s arms wrapping around Micks middle in return knowing both of them would need the comfort.

As the night progressed it was said Nikki had lived thanks to the medics in the ambulance and congratulating the person who had saved Nik but none of the band was happy that their guitarist had momentarily died. Multiple phone calls had been made to each member about what happened, whether Sixx was actually alive and each one let out a breath when their other member was shown in hospital from live footage. Everyone called it a night when they had finally gotten a call from the hospital (on Nikkis request) telling them each that he was okay and in a stable enough condition that he would be home within those 24 hours, from getting the call everyone had called it a night and said their goodbyes and fallen asleep. (Y/n) on Micks couch.

"(Y/n)? Wake up shit for brains its almost two in the afternoon" Mick said kicking the couch (Y/n) was sleeping on, said girl quickly jolted awake with a snort and quickly rubbed her eyes with a yawn and a stretch.

"Please tell me Nikki didn't really die" she said looking at Mick pleadingly as he handed her some Panadol and water.

"He did for about two minutes but they brought him back" Mick said as (Y/n) took some of the medication with a large gulp of water and quickly finishing the glass off.

"O-okay good. Hey..." she looked to Mick, "I'm real sorry about your shirt" she mumbled looking at Mick.

"I already told you it's okay, it can be washed" the older man said, (Y/n) nodded curtly before standing up slowly.

"I'm gonna head off" (Y/n) said with a small smile as she grabbed the leather jacket laying on the back of a dinning chair and quickly put on her slide-on boots, "Nikki should be home by now if its two PM" she said backing up to the door. Mick nodded and waved her a goodbye.

"See ya in the studio sometime" he said, (Y/n) nodded and walked out, the door clicking softly behind her. Walking down the drive way (Y/n) came to her car and quickly got in before driving in the direction she knew like the back of her hand.

(~Time skip~)

Walking into Nikki's house (Y/n) sighed as she saw how trashed the front room was; clothes strewn everywhere, dirty dishes, the remains of some sort of drug along with a hell of a lot of alcohol bottles. The whole place stunk of heroin and every type of drink that can get you drunk. Picking up some abandoned clothes she shoved them into the waste basket to be washed later in the day, grabbing as many bottles as she could she shoved them into the recycling bin outside before walking back inside, clapping her hand (Y/n) walked in the direction of her boyfriend's room. The door opened with a creek, as she stepped in and grimaced at the smell (somehow stronger than in the front room), caughing slightly she waved in front of her face as she tried to get the smell away. Looking around at the abandoned needles and spoons and even lighters on the floor (Y/n) sighed softly as her gaze kept going deeper into the room until they landed on the body of a dead man; gasping softly the girl quickly rushed forward (miraculously missing any needles) to look at Nikki. A bruise was forming where Nikki's heart would be, the girl looked down at his arm and felt tears prick the corners of her eyes as her vision connected with the bloodied needle sticking out from Nik's arm, sniffing slightly she put one hand against Nikkis bicep and with the other, carefully took out the needle. Looking at the dried blood running down his forearm and fingers (Y/n) looked back up to Nikki as he groaned, he quickly brought his hand up to his face and rubbed his eyes before they eventually opened and landed on the girl in front of him.

"Youre a dead man Sixx" (Y/n) said glaring at Nikki before standing up and throwing the needle in the trash.

"Babe wait!" Nikki said as he started to stand up before cupping his bloodied forearm and let out a gasp, "ah shit" he mumbled, "babe please hold on-"

"FRANKIE FUCKING JUNIOR YOU WHERE PROCLAIMED DEAD FOR ALMOST TWO MINUTES DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME TO WAIT" (Y/n) yelled standing her ground, "you were dead Nik! Your heart stopped, the monitor went flat the guy in the ambulance probably started reciting your goddamn time of death before the other one brought you back!" a tear slipped from (Y/n)'s eye as she hastily wiped it away.

"I-I know babe I know" Nikki said looking at the girl with a pleading eye, "I-I'm so fucking sorry" he said, his voice cracking on the last word.

"Sorry isn't good enough now Nik! You died from an overdose and if it wasn't for Slash's girlfriend you would ACTUALLY BE FUCKING DEAD" (Y/n) said yelling the end to try and get her point across.

"I know that too sweet cheek I know that too" Nikki mumbled softly looking down, tears started brimming his eyes too as he realised he could have truly lost not only himself nor his band mates. But you. (Y/n) stepped forward and let out a choked out sob as her hand came up to cup Nikkis cheek, lifting his head to look at his girl (Y/n)'s heart broke as she saw how really fucked he was, the eye-bags and even the emotions deep in his eyes told the story.

"Oh Nik" (Y/n) mumbled softly, her other hand came to cup Nikkis other cheek as the bassist leant into the warm touch, "you're a dead man walking now baby, you can't keep killing yourself like this with all the drugs and even the alcohol" (Y/n) mumbled softly, the girl sniffled as Nikki came forward and buried his head in the crook of her neck as his arms encircled her waist pulling her ever so closer; the stench of alcohol and drugs was pretty much embedded into the man as it filled the girls senses making her cringe inwardly slightly.

"(Y/n)" Nikki mumbled into his girlfriend collarbone, his grip tightened as did his throat, "I need help" the bassist said brokenly, (Y/n) let a smile break her lips and a small chuckle escaped her as she tightened her grip and nodded quickly.

"Of course baby, I'm always here to help you I promise" the girl said, she pushed Nikki away slightly and looked at him, "but before we do" she paused looking him up and down before patting his shoulder, "you need a heavy duty shower" she said with a small grin. Nikki nodded with a tired grin and scratched the back of his neck.

"I-I'll take a shower now, if...if you could, do you think you could clean the room a little?" Nikki asked mumbling slightly, (Y/n) smiled a little wider.

"Of course" she said softly, Nikki looked at the girl with a soft smile before making his way to the bathroom, as (Y/n) got to work cleaning the room and discarding the needles in a box to dispose of properly later the shower turned on and steam came from the bathrooms semi opened door. Knowing Nikki might be in the shower for a while (Y/n) made her way to the phone and quickly dialled Tommys number.

"Hello, Lee residences Tommy speaking" Tommy began as he picked up the phone on the third ring.

"Hey T-bone is (Y/n)" (Y/n) started.

"Oh hey (Y/N/N)! How are you what's up?" Tommy asked, a smile evident in his speech.

"Tommy nothing is okay." (Y/n) said with an exasperated sigh.

"Woah are you okay?" Tommy asked concerned, (Y/n) let a small sob move past her lip before sniffling.

"Call the band" (Y/n) said sternly, "we need help, Mötley Crüe is going to rehab"

"You got it (Y/n/n)" Tommy said before hanging up.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

135K 2.5K 60
What if Mötley crüe had another member? And what if that member was a girl? ♤The dirt inspired I started writing this 5 yrs ago👩‍🦯 THIS WAS MY FI...
4.2K 71 10
Mick Mars// TW!!!!!!!!!!!! *based on the movie*
2.7K 40 20
what happens when two people with abandonment issues fall for eachother? -the first 10ish chapters follows the story line of the dirt -irregular upda...
12.5K 279 27
Nat Deal, is Mick Mars' niece. With a past full of trauma and an outspoken attitude, she doesn't put up with anyone's bs. It's 1981, Mick and Nat are...