Golden Tears (A Transcendence...

By InkyFalls023

(Old Story) Dipper never gave too much thought on how his future would turn out, he hoped it would be what he... More

Chapter 1: The Death Of Dipper Pines and The Birth Of Alcor The Dream Bender
Chapter 3: The Brightest Star
Chapter 4: Magical Mayhem
Chapter 5: Don't Be Fooled
Authors Note

Chapter 2: Time Travel Teleportation

2.1K 55 64
By InkyFalls023

Chapter 2: Time Travel Teleportation

Mabel and Ford explained to the others what had happened to Dipper. Stan was a little confused by it all, "So Dipper is Bill?"

"No Grunkle Stan, he's Dipper but with all of Bills powers" Mabel said.

"So hes a Demon" Wendy asked, 

Mabel nodded.

"Cool! My best friend is a Demon, Dipper dude that is like super awesome!" Soos said.

Dipper grinned awkwardly, "Whoa shark teeth!" Stan said, moving back a little as Soos muttered the jaws theme song under his breath. Dipper felt his teeth, they were indeed sharp and pointy. He closed his mouth "Sorry" he said, looking a bit ashamed.

"Ignore Stan, I think it looks cool" Wendy said, lifting him up onto her shoulders "Love the wings man, I wonder if you can fly?"

"I can without the wings" Dipper said, getting back down, he didn't like being touched anymore, it felt gross. He floated a few inches off the ground as he gazed at the dusty floor,

"Weird" Soos said.

~

They all sat at the table, Dipper floating a few inches off his.

His head felt weird, not sore, but like it was downloading something, he clutched his head in pain and winced, "Dipper? Whats wrong?" Mabel asked as his form began to glitch.

"I think I'm gaining Bill's infinite knowledge, and his memories" her twin replied. A few moments later and the Pines Family gasped as Dipper looked up, his eyes were white and glowing, Ford could see green computer coding faintly in the whiteness. Then, as soon as it appeared, it was gone, the whites fading back to the black and gold.

"Whoa! Bills life was awesome! He got his powers by winning Globnar, cool!" 

Ford wrote it all down quickly, mumbling excitedly under his breath.

"He was born in a gray world devoid of colour, their society had many rules, and the more sides you had the more upper class you were, triangles such as himself were lower class, circles were higher class, and Bill was born into an irregular sided family so was adopted into a regular family."

Ford scribbled frantically.

"He got sent to prison, made friends with the henchmaniacs, invoked Globnar, he won the time wish, he used it to gain his powers and was changed from a mortal gray triangle into Bill Cipher as we knew him today."

"What does irregular sided mean?" Soos asked.

"His families sides weren't all even, Bill was regular, as in, his sides were even" Ford explained.

"Whoa!" Mabel exclaimed. Dipper nodded then gasped, "If Bill gained his abilities with a time wish, perhaps we can get another one to change me back!" he said happily, standing up with a grin, 

"Yeah but how are we going to get to the future?"

"I can teleport us there" Dipper said, 

"I'm coming with" Ford said, getting up off his seat. Dipper shook his head "No, we've done it before, we've won Globnar before" he said. 

Fords eyes widened, "You did? But how?"

"We stole Blendin Blandins time machine, and he got in trouble, he invoked Globnar and we ended up in the future with Time Baby and won."

"The time wish? What did you wish for!?" Ford asked.

"We gave it to Soos" Mabel said "For his birthday"

"I wished for a slice of infinity pizza" Soos said, holding it up and taking a bite, the bite reappeared. Ford face palmed "Of all the amazing things you could of wished for and you wished for that! Why am I not surprised?" Ford said, sitting back down in a grumpy mood.

Mabel giggled,

"Well come on then Mizar, lets go get me back to normal!" Dipper said, putting out his hand. Mabel took it, "Wish us luck!" Dipper said, and with that they disappeared in a burst of blue flames.

"Luck."

~

Dipper and Mabel appeared in the futuristic city, run by Time Baby and the Time Police.

They were stopped immediately, "Halt! State your name, time line and business" said a Time Policeman, his name tag reading Lolph. Dipper took a deep breath, "Dipper Pines, 21st Century, here to see Time Baby about changing me back to human, I killed Bill Cipher and gained his powers and wish it gone."

Lolph's eyes widened "....Alcor" he said "Come with me."

"Wait! What? How did?"

"Your future self is a pain in our sides" Lolph said, pushing them towards Time Babies area.

Lolph spoke with the giant baby and his giant eyes widened in shock, "Dipper Pines, I'm sorry to inform you I cannot turn you back, your past and future are as they should be, I'm sorry, I trust you can find your way back to your own timeline?"

"Wait! Hold on! That's not fair! I killed Bill Cipher! I don't deserve this!" He cried, gesturing to himself "I just want to be myself again! Please! Please fix me!" he added, his body glitching as golden tears ran down his cheeks. Mabel placed a hand on his shoulder to comfort him. 

Time Baby sighed "I am sorry, Dipper, I cannot change what is suppose to be."

Dipper sighed "Come on the Mizar, lets go home" he said defeated, 

"But we could invoke Globnar!" Mabel said,

"No Mabel the one who wronged us is dead, there is no one else, its pointless anyways, lets just go home" 

Mabel sighed and took his hand and they disappeared in a flash of blue light.

Time Baby turned around to face a tall figure behind him, his large bat wings outstretched and a sharp grin stretching from ear to ear on his face. He floated in a sarcastic manner, looking at his nails, manicured neatly, sharp and clean.

"I've done what you've asked for now hand it over, Alcor, this is the last time you steal from me and make me do your bidding!" Time Baby growled, a chubby hand outstretched for his prize.

"Well, a deal is a deal" The man said, throwing the giant pacifier at the giant baby "Pleasure doing business with ya! Bye now!" 

Alcor waved his fingers with glee, before disappearing in a flash.

~

"So?" Ford asked as they appeared. Dipper sighed "He said he wouldn't change me back as my past and future were as they should be."

Ford ruffled his hair "It can't be that bad having demon powers can it?"

"It's not the powers! I'm just scared, I don't want to be like this! I want to grow up! Have a normal life! But I can't because of your mistake!" Dipper growled. Mabel gasped and Ford moved back a little "If you hadn't been so easily manipulated by Bill we wouldn't be in this mess! It's all your fault!!" 

Dippers voice grew low and demonic, his form glitching as he struggled to contain his emotions. Mabel placed a hand on his shoulder "Dipper? Calm down, please, you're scaring Grunkle Ford and me."

Dippers form turned red slightly, but after a few moments, and a hug from Mabel, he calmed down.

"See? This is why I need to change back, I'm scared I'm going crazy, I could hurt you, I-" he stopped talking, and burst into tears, the golden liquid spilling down his cheeks and staining his shirt. Ford pulled him into a hug and Mabel joined them, "It's okay Dipper, we're here for you, we can help, we love you."

Dipper buried his head into Fords sweater, "Thank you, I love you too."

"Aw dudes! It's a group hug!" Soos said joining in, 

"Don't forget about me!" Wendy said, also joining in. 

Dipper smiled through his tears, "Golden tears huh? Would you let me sell them?" Grunkle Stan asked as he shared in the group hug, 

"Stanley!" Ford snarled, giving Stan an annoyed look and pushing him out of the group hug,

"What?" he questioned,

Dipper laughed.

~

The tall figure watched from the trees, his bat wings folded and his suit still as neatly pressed and clean as the day he poofed it on.

"I have to fix this, make him see sense sooner, he is destined for greatness! I should know I am the greatness!" Alcor laughed loudly, amused at his speech.

"Did you guys hear that?" Soos asked. They looked towards the trees, "Hello!?" Mabel yelled "Anyone there!?"

Alcor quietened and waited, and The Pines Family shrugged.

"Probably a gnome, funny little critters" Soos said with a chuckle.

Alcor laughed more quietly and then disappeared in a flash of blue.

Dipper narrowed his eyes at the light from the forest.

That light looks familiar, where have I seen it before?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 1.9K 17
It's awfully convenient that Keith's Galra, animalistic eye genes didn't show up until season six when he knew he was Galra. What if things were less...
171K 4.8K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
7.5K 61 20
Fem Lance x Keith! Lance leaves her room in the middle of the night and heads to her lion's chamber. Keith who has known she has been up to something...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC