The Billionaire's Secret Babi...

By yanberry

Raelynn is smart and beautiful, but she hides behind her huge frames, ponytail, baggy clothes and high school... More

Overview
Chapter 1 - Endings
Chapter 2 - Taking Chances
Chapter 3 - A Night in Heaven
Chapter 4 - Morning In Hell
Chapter 5 - Was it worth it?
Chapter 6 - Two Surprises, One Night
Chapter 7 - Miracles
Chapter 8- Counting Stars
Chapter 9 - Treasure
Chapter 10 - Crashing Down
Chapter 11 - Here & Now
Chapter 12 - Living A Lie
Chapter 13 - Through His Eyes
Chapter 14 - The Calm
Chapter 15 - The Storm
Chapter 16 - Eye of the Storm
Chapter 17 - Broken Souls
Chapter 18 - Sweet Caramel
Author's Note
Chapter 19 - Humpty Dumpty
Chapter 20 - Deja Vu?
Chapter 21 - Cheater Peter?
Chapter 22 - Trust Issues
Chapter 23 - Let's Start Over
Chapter 24 - Perfectly Imperfect
Chapter 25 - Am I Ready For Love?
Chapter 26 -
Chapter 27 - What Done in the Dark.
Chapter 28 - Coping
Chapter 29 - Tumbling Down
Chapter 30 -Reasons
Timeline
Chapter 31 - Rumor Has It
Chapter 33 - Hello Fear
Disclaimer -PLEASE READ
Chapter 34 - Goodbye Fear
Chapter 35 - Love Me with Lies
Chapter 36 - Revalations
Chapter 37 - Run for the Hills
Chapter 38 - The Ugly Truth
Chapter 39 - Apologies
Chapter 40 - Going Home
Chapter 41 - Patience is Essence
Chapter 42 - Blossoming Love
Chapter 43 - New Life
Update
Chapter 44 - Epilogue Pt. 1 of 3
Chapter 45- Epilogue Pt. 2 of 3
Chapter 46 - Epilogue Pt 3 of 3
Loving Mr. Billionaire
The Billionaire Bachelor's Wife

Chapter 32 - Wake Me Up

126K 4.2K 429
By yanberry

Hi my lovely readers! I know I took forever to update, I won't even bore you with my excuses, just know that school is back in full swing and I only slept for 1 hr last night because I had so many assignments to do after I got home from work.

Are you back in school? If so what is your passion or your major? And how is school going?

I'll try to get all the chapters done by next week. I'll update again tomorrow since I'm off :)

~~Song of the Chapter~~

Feeling my way through the darkness

Guided by a beating heart

I can't tell where the journey will end

But I know where to start

They tell me I'm too young to understand

They say I'm caught up in a dream

Well life will pass me by if I don't open up my eyes

Well that's fine by me

So wake me up when it's all over

When I'm wiser and I'm older

All this time I was finding myself

And I didn't know I was lost

                - Avicii :)

___________

Evan's P.O.V.

____________

It's been 4 days since we arrived in Frankfurt, Germany, learned of Bryce's comatosed state and his married life.

Oh and did I mention that my mother tried to kill Bryce's wife?

I knew she would have been angry when she found out about his marriage but I must admit that I have never seen my mother that enraged before.

She had stormed into Shantel's room with eyes blazing and steam coming from her nostrils.

I was scared to say the least, as much as I thought shantel was beautifully broken and wanted to help her, she was already half dead, so I just silently backed myself in the corner out of my mother's eyes to save my own ass from her fury. She was already looking me as if to say "what are you doing sitting by her bed"! So I moved away as fast as I could.

Blah blah, I know it was messed up but this is Bryce mess to clean up, not mine.

As much as I would have liked to help her, she was really half dead, the doctors said there hadn't been any brain activity, the total opposite of Bryce, who moved his right arm twice two days after the accident.

Anyways, when my mother started to advance towards shantel, I simply backed so far into the corner, that it wasn't until I heard Ethan's voice yelling at mom that she couldn't choke Shantel to death, that I opened my eyes, only to find that I had unconsciously hid myself behind the curtains in the far corner.

Meh!

I straightened up when I caught Ethan prying our mothers hands from around shantels neck and glancing at me accusingly.

As soon as he had expelled her grip, he pulled her to him, hugging her to his chest, rubbing her back reassuringly try to calm her down.

He then glared at me.

"Why didn't you do something? Mother is over here killing the poor girl and you do nothing? Were you really hiding Ev?" He snapped.

"Me? Hide? Never! I was simply not trying not to make myself an accessory or conspirator  to murder. The less I saw, the better, so I just figured I would look out the window!" I  lied trying my best to sound convincing.

"Sure. I'm sure you didn't go running scared like you always did when we were younger and mom came looking for you with anger etched across her face for all the schemes you pulled!" He laughed while still rubbing our mother's back. "You thought she was going to whoop your ass didn't you?"

I hissed! What's the point of lying to him, he already knows the truth, the only person I'm scared of is our mom. She scarred me for life, even though I can't blame her. I was much like Ryder growing up, but even worst. I never opted to be bad, I would try so hard to be good, but trouble just always found me. Like the day I really needed to pee and my teacher wouldn't let me go to the restroom because she claimed I only liked to play in the halls and make noise. So I pissed myself in my seat. She wasn't very happy with me and neither was my mother. But hey, I was only 7, I did ask to pee trying to avoid trouble but trouble found me, well pee found me. Pee, trouble, same thing damn thing.

Or like the time when I was 10 and minding my own business, deciding to feed my hunger. I got in my mothers new Mercedes and decided to take myself because I was really hungry for McDonalds and the lazy nanny wouldn't take me. So I drove myself, Ethan thought it was a bad idea and refused to come but I was merely helping myself, considering I was tall enough to see a bit over the wheel. It was all fine until I drove out of the garage, I would have liked to say I made it out of our driveway, or even to McDonald's but like I said, trouble always found me. I was driving out the driveway and somehow the water fountain of trouble found me.

"Stupid water fountain, couldn't mind its business, got me in trouble." I grumbled under my breath rolling my eyes remembering the beating of a lifetime.

I looked up when I heard my mother's laughter.

Both her and Ethan were laughing and looking at me.

I guess I wasn't as quiet as I thought.

"It's not funny mom, that stupid water fountain ruined my life!"

"Really Evan? Even till this day you still refuse to admit that you didn't drive my brand new mercedes into the water fountain? Are you still sticking to your sorry excuse that the water fountain put itself in your way on purpose? The same water fountain that has been in the front entrance since before you were born? Let's not even broach the topic of your age and the damage you could have caused to yourself as well as someone else! I think you need another redding!" She smiled shaking her head admonishingly.

I cringed at the thought of my bottom so red that I had to sleep on my stomach for a couple days.

Yeah she was pissed, even worse after I ran back inside and into my room playing video games like I hadn't done it and then after being caught blamed it on the water fountain.

It would have been nice to say trouble never found me again but it seemed it was never more than 10 seconds behind wherever I went. After High school my mother gave up punishments, told the principal and teachers to stop calling her and to kick me out if need be because there was no hope for me.

She was very proud when I graduated and even more proud when trouble took a back seat in my car and we went off to college.

I would say that I would hate to see how my child turns out, but after remembering the younger version of myself and thinking about Ryder, all I saw was disaster.

Yup! That was all four long days ago. The days seems so much longer when you're sitting by someone's hospital bed, watching the clocks every tick, waiting anxiously for their condition to improve and them to wake up.

Mother has subjected Raelynn now to only one hour visits per day, but it's obvious that even though she will be on bedrest, the weight of this entire situation is causing her great worry.

As she sits in the chair by Bryce's bed I stand back and watch her as everyone else is either still at the hotel with the kids or in the waiting area trying to give her space.

I didn't want to leave her alone since she was at risk of losing her baby and anything could happen, not to mention what happened last time.

I look down at my blackberry and smile as I read a text message from my Switzerland stalker. I know I told her it was a one time thing and she didn't get it, but now I'm bored, so I might as well let her stalker habit entertain me while I'm here and celibate.

Celibate.

Celibate.

I was about to grab my crotch and adjust my length but then I remembered I wasn't in the room alone.

I glanced down at Raelynn and realize their are tears streaming down her face.

Oh shit. I hope it's not the baby again.

I rush to her side and kneel next to the chair trying to figure out what happened. However, I realized that she just kept staring straight ahead.  I turned to look at what she was looking at and froze.

Bryce was holding her hand, staring right back on her with tears streaming down his face as well, they were solely focused on each other.

_________________

Bryce's P.O.V.

_________________

I was still struggling to find Raelynn and Ethan in the darkness.

That was until I felt this electricity start in my fingertips and travel all through my body. My heart is now beating erratically.

It's her. The same spark I got whenever in physical contact with her. I couldn't feel all of her, just her hand, the grasp of her fingers firmly entwined with my own.

She was pulling me, I don't know where to, because all I could concentrate on was the feeling that I have so longed to feel. The feeling of euphoria.

It lasted for a while but then the white light became so blinding.

I fluttered my eyes back close and the darkness welcomed me.

No I need to go with her! I try harder to feel her pull again and my eyes flutter open once more. I blink rapidly to adjust my eyes to the light.

As soon as my eyes are adjusted I follow the feel of the spark and let my head that felt like a dead weight fall slightly to the side. I couldn't really move it as it felt like there were things going through my body preventing certain movements.

There she is.

She is staring right back at me.

I couldn't look away.

After all this time. I finally found her.

I felt something wet run down my face. I don't even care if I'm crying, I thought I would never see her again in the dark abyss that had enchanted me.

I saw the tears run down her cheek as well and her hold on my hand tightened.

I just watched her as unreadable expressions crossed her face.

It didn't even appear to me that Evan was kneeling next to her until he said my name.

"Bryce..?" It was more of a whisper more than anything else. A whisper as if asking "Is that really you?"

I looked away from her and focused on him.

He started at me in disbelief and relief.

Why though?

"Raelynn I'm going to call the nurse and mom. Then I'll call the hotel and let Ethan and Quinn know he's awake." Evan said before he rushed from out of my sight.

I tried to ask why, but nothing came out.

I assessed myself. There were tubes in my mouth, I was in a gown in and hospital bed and my head felt funny. There were several machines all over the room, most stationed next to me as some form of wire extended from them to me.

Oh god!

Once I glance all around and inhaled the disinfectant sent, it became quite clear that I'm in the hospital.

"My baby! Oh I'm so happy you're awake, I'm so happy that you're OK." My mother laid her head on my chest and kept going about god knows what.

The doctor and a couple nurses came in. My family moved away and a couple tests were run, and the tubes removed.

My throat felt raw.

There were so many questions I wanted to ask.

The doctor was explaining my condition as he claims.

What condition?

I mean what the hell happened?

As soon as he left I look at my family confused, awaiting some form of an explanation.

"Wha-" I started to say but my throat was severely dry and my voice hoarse, I started to cough really bad.

My mother rubbed my arm and placed a cup against my lips, I eased forward a bit and sipped the water which felt welcoming passing through my throat.

I laid back and closed my eye momentarily before I try to speak again.

I open my eyes and my mother is just smiling at me. "Better?" She asked. I nod in response. She smiled brighter.

I looked at Evan and Rae before looking back to my mother.

"What happened? Why am I here?" I asked, my voice still hoarse but more audible that before.

"You were in an accident." She responded grimly.

Accident....

Oh my god!

It all came rushing back to me.

Crushing metal, screams, sirens, reaching out for her-

I look at my mother with desperation and hope.

"Shantel?" I asked. "Mom please tell me she's OK?"

Her face fell and her body tensed.

"Mom please tell me she's OK? Where is she?" If I'm here she must have learned of shantel by now.

I heard a gasp and saw Rae staring at me with a broken look.

I momentarily forgot she was standing there.

"Rae! Rae!" I hurt to yell but I had to as I watch her run from the room. "Please let me explain."

But she was already gone.

Evan came over to me. He embraced me. Bringing his mouth close to my ears. "I'm glad you're alive little bro but you fucked up big time. Your wife is alive, but she's barely hanging in there, the car accident didn't kill her but I can't assure that mom hands won't."

I thought he was finished as he was about to stand back but he eased back down to my ears again and spoke. "Oh and if your wife makes it, I wouldn't mind taking her off your hands, she's just my type."

I could hear the smirk, accusation and sarcasm all laced into that one statement.

He stood back and shook his head at me before leaving to go check on Raelynn.

Damn it.

This was not suppose to happen like this.

~~Author's Note~~

Helloooooooo!!!!

BRYCE IS AWAKE!!!!!

BRYCE NEEDS A VACATION LOL

EVAN IS STILL EVAN.

RAE IS BROKEN!

ELENA (the mom) HATES SHANTEL!

****I WATCHED THE FAULT IN OUR STARS AND I CRIED! OMG WHAT A TOUCHING STORY. *****

MY HEART GOES OUT TO EVERYONE WHO HAS LOST SOMEONE TO CANCER, ITS NOT EASY, I SHOULD KNOW.

I don't need pity, I'm a super happy person, I just want you guys to live your life with no regret because death doesn't take you, your family or your age into consideration, this is not final destination movie, it cannot avoided, this is the real world, it's bound to happen, life is a cycle.

WE WERE BORN TO DIE

RIP Mom 09/24/2004 (pancreas)

Gramps 05/22/2008 (lungs)

Grams 6/19/2010 (breast) ❤

Uncle (brian cancer survivor)

Such is life, we all go someday. So please just make the best of each day with the ones you love and cherish them.

I LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU ALL! WHEN I BECOME A BILLIONAIRE IM GOING TO ADOPT ALL OF YOU :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 8.5K 22
Jannet was a young lady, who had just graduation from medical school. She was working at a local hospital and everything was going as planned, in her...
759K 20.7K 39
When I stood up and reach for the door. I was forcefully turn around..making my back lean in the back door.. He snatch the purse and shoes in my han...
4.6M 106K 31
THIS IS ONE OF MY FIRST BOOKS ON WATTPAD. "Get out", he shouted at me "get out now and never come back" I wiped at the tears that were streaming dow...
694K 15.6K 40
When your parents tell you that you have to move halfway across the world for reasons they can't seem to tell you about, what will you do? Protest an...