The Deal (Kellic)

Από kellicfanfix

Desperate to save his dying sister, Kellin makes a deal with Vic, the son of Lucifer, also the demon of lust... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Final)
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 9

5.3K 124 41
Από kellicfanfix

In the week or so that had followed since the Mike incident, Vic had barely left me alone. Morning, night time, whenever and wherever, he'd take me to his room and have his devilish way with me. Like right now; I'm tied by chains up against his wall with my legs wrapped around his waist and he's pounding into me, making me scream out his name over and over again.

"Don't stop, Vic!" I cried as I was overcome by pleasure. Of course, that bastard did stop. He stopped moving, leaving me to whimper in protest.

"What's the magic word?" He asked teasingly.

"Now!" I practically shouted at him. I hated when he did this. I absolutely hated it. He'd bring me to the brink only to stop at the last second. He loved to torment me. He gave me a look, telling me that wasn't the right word. "Please." I sighed.

"That's a good boy." He said and continued his quick pace. I had to bite my tongue to keep from screaming any louder than I already had been. The other souls' were starting to get annoyed with how much attention Vic was giving me so I didn't want to show off by letting them know how good this felt.

"Ugh! C-close." I groaned. He went even faster, if possible, and wrapped his hand around my dick, jerking it. "Yes." I gasped. Pleasure burst through my veins all at once and I was spilling into his hand. He kept slamming into me for a few more minutes until he too was climaxing. He was looking me straight in the eyes and his breath was tickling my lips, but like always when we had an "about-to-kiss" moment, he buried his face into my neck and kissed that instead.

He pulled out of me and stepped away, letting my feet fall to the ground. We were both breathing so heavily, both of us happy with how that turned out. He went to walk away but I rattled the chains which were holding my wrists captive, and he turned back around as if just remembering I was still tied up.

"Oh, right." He muttered and came back over to me. He could have used magic to undo them, but I've found out he likes to be a lot more hands on. He pressed his body against mine, smirking at my gasp for a reaction, and undid both of the chains. I let my arms weakly fall to the side. I always felt so weak after our sessions. I'd shakily tried to walk away, but lately I've always ended up collapsing onto his bed for a few minutes to compose myself, which is exactly what I was doing right now.

"You can leave now." He said, throwing my boxers at me. I grabbed them off of my stomach where they had landed and slipped them on, but still not moving from my laying down position. I wasn't going to leave though, not just yet. I watched his now clothed (except for the top half of course) body walk over to his wall of goodies. He waved his hand, closing it. We had used ropes earlier, that's why it had been open.

Now that we've both been satisfied, my thoughts started wandering to the reason I barged into his room this morning. The one thing that bothered me was that he hadn't taken me to see my family, and every day I'd ask him about it, but every day he would distract me with sex and then tell me to leave straight after.

"Vic.." I started, my voice sounding a tad whiny.

"Kellin." He mocked the tone. I sat up so I could look at him better. He was looking right back at me with his arms crossed. He knew what was coming next.

"My family..." I said, and he sighed dropping his arms and walking closer to me. Why wouldn't he do this for me? He said he would! And I've been patient for the past week but enough is enough. Where I come from, if you make a promise, you keep it.

"I told you, one day." He said. He says this every day, but what I don't get is that last week he said he'd take me to see them 'tomorrow', but he didn't. He could have taken me at any time, but he never did. Why wasn't he taking me?

"You keep saying that, Vic. But you promised me you would. I could have stayed with Mike and he-" I was suddenly flung back down onto my back with Vic on top of me. He gripped my wrists tightly, squeezing them, possibly almost breaking them. I winced in pain.

"Say that name one more time and I'll banish you myself." He seethed, his rage filled eyes boring into mine. I just nodded quickly, still struggling against his grasp. He held my wrists tighter, and then I heard it, the snap of a bone. I cried out the second I felt it. The adrenaline of a bone breaking took over the pain, but I knew the pain was there, or would be there soon. I'm supposed to be dead! How can I still break bones and feel pain?! Vic realized what he did and let go of me straight away. That's when I felt the agony spread through my arm. The second the pressure of his hand left my right wrist, the pain hit me at full impact. I wailed in distress and rolled over to my side, clutching my wrist and burying my face in the sheets to stop myself from screaming out again. It was unbearable. It hurt so fucking bad!

"Show me." He ordered. I shook my head, not moving. I can't believe he just did that to me. He always toyed with the idea of hurting me, but I didn't think he'd actually do it.

"Fuck you." My anger was muffled by the sheets. Vic forced me back onto my back and took the broken wrist straight away from me and sunk his teeth into it. Initially it hurt, but quickly the pain was replaced with that euphoric feeling. It was a strange feeling. I could literally feel the bone being snapped back into place and mended, but it didn't hurt a bit anymore. Eventually he dropped my hand. I sighed in relief.

"Please, please just put me out of my misery and tell me you aren't taking me to see my family." I pleaded. I couldn't take it anymore. Vic sighed and shifted himself off of me. He sat on the bed and I sat up too, facing him.

"I'm not taking you to see your family." He admitted. I didn't know whether to be mad or upset.

"Why?" I asked coldly.

"Because my father found out, Mike told him. Long story short he's mad and has prohibited me from taking you to see them." He said. Oh...so it wasn't his fault then.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" I asked. Sure, I was hurt now, but it's a lot worse because he had kept my hopes up for days.

"Because you would have left!" He shouted, getting up from the bed and pacing around. His little outburst startled me a little. "That was the only reason you stayed! You could have made another deal!" I didn't know what to say. Was he really that scared of losing me? Did he care about me?

"Is this why you've been keeping me close for the past week? And why are you so upset about the thought of me leaving?" I asked curiously, sitting up.

"I'm not upset." He was quick to defend. "But you're my property. Just like all my other souls, you're my property and I don't want others stealing you from me, and at this point you're the only soul of mine that knows it's possible to switch demons, so I'd rather keep you close than have you blabbing to the others. Which by the way, if you do-"

"Yeah, banished, I get it." I finished his sentence, earning a glare from him. I ignored him and sighed, falling back onto the bed, cradling my once broken wrist in my hand, although it didn't hurt anymore.

"This sucks." I muttered under my breath. I was really looking forward to going back up to Earth just to see them. I just want to see if my sister is okay, that's all. Vic was watching me with a look of pity.

"Sit up." He said, towering over me. I gave him an odd look but sat up anyway. "Hands." He ordered, holding out his own hands. I was skeptical of his motives, but hesitantly I put my hands in his. The second they touched my mind felt like it was spinning uncontrollably. I was like the feeling of passing out but there were so many images flashing through my mind at warp speed. Gradually they slowed down until I saw a clear vision.

My sister. The vision showed her happy and with her husband and...holding a pregnancy test? The doctors told her she would never be able to have kids, but here she was jumping up at down in excitement. The image blurred away and then Vic let go of me. I blinked rapidly, shaking my head to get rid of the dizzy feeling and looked up at Vic.

"Was that real?" I asked him, my voice barely a whisper. He nodded and a grin crossed my face. My sister was okay, and happy, and she's expecting a child! This is all I wanted. I just needed to know she's okay, and she is.

"I can show you the rest of your family if you want." He said, but I shook my head and told him no. It wasn't that I didn't want to see them, but I didn't want to see if they knew I was dead. I didn't want to see my parent's heartache of losing their son. I couldn't handle seeing that.

"Thank you for doing that." I told him seriously, but he just shook his head, casually shrugging off the comment. He looked like he was about to say something, but he closed his eyes and his face contorted into pain. The next second he opened his eyes and looked calm again.

"I'm in trouble." He said glumly. "I have to go."

"Wait, can I like, stay here, until you get back?" I asked quickly before he disappeared. He just shrugged his shoulders as if he didn't care and then he was gone.

I dropped back down onto the bed, staring at the ceiling and thinking about what just happened. I can't believe he did that for me. He's so bipolar sometimes. One minute he's breaking my wrist and the next he's doing to kindest thing for me since I've been here. And now he's in trouble for it. He got into trouble with the freaking devil himself because of me. But why? He doesn't care about me! Maybe this is just him making sure his souls aren't depressed. Either way, I owe him, and I'm going to repay him the only way I know how.

So I waited there...for a long time actually. During that time I thought about what I could do to him, you know, sex wise. But it always came back to me knowing that he'll always control me. All I can do is give him my body to do whatever he wants with...but part of me wants to give him something more...something different. And that's when the idea popped into my head. It popped into my head just as Vic reappeared in the room. I didn't bother asking him how much trouble he was in, I just jumped up and ran over to him.

"Can we go back to Earth for a little while?" I asked, not realizing I'd be making no sense to him right now. His once sorrow face was replaced with a curious one.

"No, you can't see your family. I'm in enough trouble as it is." He said.

I shook my head quickly and tried to explain myself. "No, I don't want to see them. I just want us to...uh...go back to my room." I started to sound so unsure. Was this a good idea? Surely he would reject me...

"Why?" He asked.

"Uh, b-because." Fuck I was nervous talking about this stuff. "I want to thank you for what you did."

"You can thank me here." He said.

"No, I know. But like, I uh, I want you without your powers. I want you to know what it's like for me, you know, how um, how good it can be. And I think your powers interfere with that." I tried to explain. He was still giving me an odd look. "I want you to experience human sex, no gimmicks. No enhancing your size or making yourself hold back or whatever. I want to try it, like, natural. And I just-" Fuck, why is this so hard to explain? I didn't have to continue though because Vic rested his hands on my shoulders.

"Okay." He said.

"Okay?" I questioned.

"Yeah, okay. Show me what you humans got." He said.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded. I smiled and stepped away from him quickly. "Wait here. I need to get something." He just nodded again and I jogged back into the soul's room, ignoring everyone's questioning glances as I ran past them and into the bathroom. I quickly went through all of the cabinets until a found what I was looking for- the small box with a needle filled with venom. I grinned wickedly at my evil little plan before going back out, ignoring the others again, and went back to Vic, hiding the needle behind my back.

"What did you get?" He asked.

"Nothing, I couldn't find it." I lied.

He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "What's behind your back?" I didn't answer the question. Instead, I went over to his wall of goodies and opened it, picking up my favorite ropes, and closed the door again. I went back over to Vic and nodded, "Okay, ready now."

He touched me quickly with his hand and the next second we were back in my old room. I felt very nostalgic being here, but I ignored the feeling. I wasn't here to reminisce. I was here to fuck Vic. I placed the needle on my desk before Vic could see what I was doing.

"So, you've got me here, in mortal form. Now what?" He asked, stepping closer to me. I put my rope-free hand to his bare chest and pushed him towards the bed.

"Now, I want to control you." I said.

"If you think you're going to top me then you've got another thing coming." He said.

"No, there are other ways I can control you." I said and quickly tossed the rope onto the bed so I'd have both hands free.

"Oh really?" He asked, probably just to humor me.

"Yes, really." I finally pushed him onto the bed and he took me down with him. Fuck, I wish I could kiss him. Instead, I pinned his hands to the bed and grinded against him, the friction between us making us both hard.

"Is this all you got?" He acted as though I wasn't having an effect on him, even though I had heard his breathing change. I shook my head and moved away from him to get the ropes. I crawled up to the top of the bed and tied each wrist to the separate bed posts.

"You know I can still teleport, right?" He asked.

"Yes, but please don't. Just let me do this with you. Trust me." I said, looking down at him. He didn't nod, nor did he shake his head. He just looked at me.

Once he was secure I climbed back on top of him and thought about what to do next. Usually if I was in such a situation I'd kiss him for a while, but we have to skip past that part. So I lowered my head and went for his neck, kissing him. I could feel the vibrations from the moans he was trying so desperately to hold back. He didn't want to let on how I affected him. I bit and sucked on his neck this time, leaving multiple hickeys which he was unable to heal straight away. Then I kissed his neck everywhere, every possible inch until I found his soft spot; it was left collar bone that made him gasp, so I left a hickey there, making him moan.

He was starting to slowly buck his hips into me now. He was getting needy, which is exactly what I wanted. I wanted to tease him. I trailed the kisses down chest, lightly running my tongue along some areas I found to be more sensitive. He would take sharp intakes of breath every time I'd get to a sensitive spot. I got to his tummy and kissed both of his hip bones before fiddling with the zip on his pants. This was probably the downfall to no magic; I'd have to actually go through the difficulty of taking his pants off. I got them undone and with a lot of effort I pulled them down and off, tossing them to the floor.

I went back to where his erection was and took hold of it, but not moving. He squirmed around, silently begging me to do something, but of course he wouldn't say it out loud.

"You look like you've got something to say." I said. He shook his head, not wanting to give in to my game. I slowly, very slowly, stroked the bottom half of his member. He groaned quietly and I could tell he was refraining from bucking his hips.

"What was that?" I asked as he groaned again.

"Kellin." He warned.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"You know what." He said. I shook my head, playing dumb. I was barely touching him now, but still touching him enough to tease him. I was looking up at him, waiting for him to break. I breathed lightly against him, and that must have pushed him over the edge.

"Just fucking suck me already!" He gave in, yelling at me. I grinned, loving that I won and took him into my mouth. I had all of him in my mouth before I came back up. I looked up to see him with his head thrown back and gripping the ropes tightly. I ran my tongue along his length and swirled it around the tip, flicking it a few times which I knew drove him crazy because he was starting to moan now.

"Oh fuck, Kellin." He whined, pushing upwards into my mouth more. His moans were getting quicker as I went on and I knew I had to stop, so I did, causing a small whimper to come out of his perfect lips. "Don't fucking stop."

I ignored him though. I've lost count of the amount of times he's stopped pleasuring me when I needed him to continue, so this was like a kind of payback I guess. I got off the bed, still watching Vic.

"Where are you going?" He asked frantically. It was so strange seeing him like this. He was vulnerable and needy and I loved it. I loved turning the tables on him and I got a feeling he was enjoying this too.

"Lube." I said, seeing as he could no longer deal with that for us. I opened my desk drawer and found my bottle of lube. I was surprised that I wasn't like a ghost up here. I didn't know that I'd still be able to pick things up. I also picked up the needle, hiding it as I went back over to Vic. I slipped off my boxers before climbing on top of him once again. I put the needle at the foot of the bed so he wouldn't see it.

"You know I'm going to tease the fuck out of you, right?" I asked.

"I'm aware." He said, trying to hide a small smile on his lips, but I saw it. I grinned and opened the bottle of lube. I poured a significant amount in the palm of my hand and ran it over his member, covering it completely. He gasped at the cold liquid, and then another gasp followed because of the hand job I was giving him.

"Please just...please." He said, closing his eyes.

"I like it when you beg." I said. This made him shoot his eyes open and look at me lustfully.

"Fuck. Me." He pleaded. I was only too happy to comply.

Once he was completely lubed up, I hovered above him and slowly sank down, letting him fill up every inch of me.

"Fuck." I breathed as I started rocking back and forth on top of him slowly, once again teasing him.

"Fucking faster." He demanded, but I didn't. I was going torturously slow, and trust me, it was tormenting me too, but it was so worth it to see his pained and desperate look...his lips quivering, his eyes filled with lust, his body trying to move mine faster but I wouldn't give up.

"Please." He whispered. Honestly I was so fucking hard and turned on I don't think I was able to restrain myself anymore, so I went faster, grinding myself against him, trying to get him deeper.

"Uuh, oh..G-God." I stuttered as I bounced up and down. How was I already so close?! I couldn't come before him, I just couldn't! I'm glad he was tied up because if he touched me right now I probably wouldn't last long at all. I rode him faster, my hands pressed against his chest.

"Yes, like that. Faster." He said. I did as I was told and went faster. He thrust his hips up at the same time and then his moaning got louder and quicker. "Kells I'm gonna come. I'm gonna.."

And then I stopped moving completely.

"No, no, no. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Fuck Kellin, Please. Keep going. Please." He begged. Hearing him so in need of attention was the biggest turn on and it took everything in me to not keep going, but I still wanted to tease him. I wanted to do what he's done to me so many times before. So I stayed on top of him, waiting for him to calm down. He looked at me desperately and I watched as his breathing went back to normal, then I started moving again, fast, not slow.

"I know what you're doing." He said.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, and you're going to pay for it later." He said. I knew I would, but I still did it anyway. I bounced on top of him and once again I knew he was getting close. He didn't tell me this time. He tried to hide it, but I knew. I could see it his eyes. It was written all over his face. So I stopped again and he let out a frustrated noise.

"See, not fun, is it?" I asked.

"I swear to fuck, Kellin if you do that one more time I'll...fuck..." He gasped and shut up as I started moving again. That was the last time I'd do it. I just wanted to build him up a few times because that was the good thing about being teased; yes, it's torturous, but when you actually come it's the most intense feeling ever.

Once I knew he was getting closer again I reached back for the needle box. I took the needle out of the box and showed it to Vic. His eyes went wide.

"Is that what I think it is?" He asked. I just nodded with a wicked grin on my face.

"No, no no no." He said over and over again. I grinded against him harder and his 'no's soon turned into yes'.

"Are you close?" I asked.

"You fucking know I am." He said. That was true. I kept going though until his moans got louder. He wasn't holding them back anymore. "Fu-u...fuck... oh..." I quickly took the cap off the needle and then put it into his arm, injecting the venom.

"Holy fuck!" He cried out. "Don't you dare fucking stop." I leant down and kissed all of his soft spots again until he was trembling and bucking his hips upwards and climaxing, spilling into me. He groaned and whimpered until he was done. I pushed myself up and looked at him, happy with what I accomplished. His euphoric expression changed into one of lust though and suddenly the room was spinning and we were back in his. I was on my back on the bed and he was top of me. He grabbed hold of my dick and flicked his wrist quickly as he fucked me... Now that he was done I could finally let go and it wasn't long before I was finishing.

"Vic!" I screamed his name as I rode out my high. After a minute of just touching me, he fell to the bed, rolling on his back beside me. Both of us were out of breath.

"So...what do you humans usually do after that?" He asked.

"Um...Sometimes we...cuddle." I said hesitantly and looked at him. Well, it was more of a question...an offer? Vic gave me a curious look, but then he rolled towards me and rested a hand on my stomach before kissing my neck quickly and then letting go of me and getting up.

"Not in a million years." He said.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

78.2K 4.9K 40
Kellin Quinn, a secretive demon and Vic Fuentes, a scarred angel. They don't know who they're talking to but they can hear a voice. When that voice b...
45.4K 2.3K 31
Kellin Quinn had a traumatic upbringing and since has had a hard time staying out of his head. He is sickened by what he loves, and despite trying so...
6.5K 210 66
Vic wakes up in the hospital and his room mate is A cute boy named kellin quinn.. I AM PUTTING A TRIGGER WARNING HERE IN THE DESCRIPTION BECAUSE I KE...
283K 12.3K 50
After being taken away from his severely neglectful parents, Kellin Quinn is put into foster care with little knowledge or experience of the world ou...