Renae Dreams 2

By _jasthewriter

dé·jà vu / déjà vu noun: a feeling of having already experienced the present situation. Also known as a tedio... More

1.) Same love
2.) Haters link up
4.) Reports & Repercussions
5.) When in Greece
6.) Heartfelt Confessions
7.) His reason to breathe
8.) Promise
9.) Say What?
10.) Touch down
11.) February 2nd
12.) Drunken Mind
13.) Rocky
14.)
15.) Making it right
16.) Friend?
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.)
22.)
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.)
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.)
33.)
34.)
35.)
36
37.)
38.)
39.)
40.)
41.)
42.)
43.)
44.)
45.)
46.)
47.)
48.)
49.)
50.)
51.)
52.)
53.)
54.)
55.)
56.)
57.)
58.)
59.)
60.)
61.)
62.)
63.)
64.)
65.)
66.)
67.)
68.)
69.)
70.)
71.)
72.)
73.)
74.)
75.)
76.)
77.)
78.)
79.)
80.)
81.)
82.)
83.)
84.)
85.) The Wedding
86.) The Reception
87.) The End To The Beginning

3.) Where it started

4.7K 213 149
By _jasthewriter

DAJON
Virginia

"COME ON SON!" Bryson cheered when Dajon shot a 3 pointer.

"That's my nephew!" Tamia yelled clapping proudly and Karen laughed.

He was in his last year of school and decided to join as many sport programs he could to expand his chances of getting some scholarships for college.

"I wish Zuri were here to see this." Karen added, once she found out Renae's middle name and heard that most of them called her it she began calling Renae "Zuri"

Sometimes it was "Z bug" but most times "Zuri."

"They've been gone for two months, but I've been recording everything just so they'd have something to watch." Keenan announced as he nodded towards the camcorder that Tamia insisted he should buy.

"YES!" Bryson shouted standing up when Dajon blocked the other player from making the shot.

"He be here barely paying attention to us." Karen joked and Tamia laughed because it was true.

Over the year, Bryson tried his best to work less and spend time with Dajon more.

After the recent things that went down with Renae and him he made a promise to pay more attention to them.

And that's what he's been doing.

Paying more attention and supporting their dreams.

Although none of them knew about Renae's "occupation" with Kingston and Jamel them.

They just knew she was doing well in the Real Estate business and was also making a little extra cash with teaching small hip hop classes.

Having knowledge of Renae out in the streets with Kingston?

Something they didn't know of.

"Is he dating yet?" Karen asked Tamia as the coached called for a time out.

"Nah, he said he wanted to try to do that in college." Keenan answered.

"These lil heifers here must be annoying." She spoke and Tamia laughed nodding.

"These little girls here are fast."

"Can't really blame them, I blame da parents." Karen replied as her phone began ringing.

Grabbing her purse quickly, she pulled out her phone and smiled seeing that it was King FaceTiming her.

Answering the call, Tamia scooted over so she could get a look as well.

The time difference had everyone in shambles.

"There goes my favorite guy." She spoke and King smiled.

"There goes my favorite lady." He replied causing the widest grin to grace her face.

"What it do auntie?" He spoke looking at Tamia.

"Hello there superstar, how are you?" She greeted.

"Pretty good, pretty good."

"Where y'all at?" He asked looking at the people in the background.

"At Dajon's basketball game, he's doing pretty good." Karen answered as Tamia helped her turn the camera around so he could see.

"I told him he could do it, he just had to put his heart in it." He spoke as they turned the camera back around and Keenan leaned over.

"Wassup nigga?"

"Oh shit! Wazzam woe? How long you been there?" King asked and he chuckled.

"Shit a min, I've been recording the game for y'all."

"Good looks." He replied looking behind him as Renae walked back in the room with the ice bucket.

"Z bug!" Karen beamed catching Bryson's attention.

"He heard that." Tamia teased and Keenan laughed when he shoved her and made his way towards the phone.

"Look at you glowing." They spoke when Renae came into view.

"Look at the crazy folks." She teased and they laughed.

"We all got a little bit of crazy in us." Keenan stated and Kingston laughed agreeing.

"When are y'all coming back?" Bryson asked.

"Next month."

"Seriously?!" They exclaimed and a few people looked their way.

"Yeah... what's wrong?" She asked noticing their faces.

"You pregnant or something?" Keenan asked and Tamia reached over and smacked him behind his neck.

Karen snickered shaking her head.

"What? No, what the hell Ken." She stressed. "My bad... Just asking." He replied and Tamia gave him a look.

"Don't pay him any mind, are y'all having fun?" Bryson asked.

"Of course." King answered and Karen rose a brow picking up on his voice.

"Mhm." She hummed giving him her famous look and he chuckled looking down.

"Y'all go ahead and watch the game, we'll talk later." Renae replied and Tamia frowned.

"Ok Love y'all." They spoke waving.

"Love y'all too." King and Nae replied before hanging up.

"Anyone else pick up on the weird vibe?" Tamia asked.

"Yup." Bryson answered turning back around to watch the game.

"She probably just wanna enjoy their trip." Karen spoke.

"Nah, Z been like that before they left, not sure why though." Keenan replied.

"We can ask when they get back." She replied putting her phone back inside her purse.

"Sure will."

**

ZINA

"He doesn't talk about Kingston around you?" Autumn asked Zina as they sat in her living room trying to find Renae's Instagram account.

"Nope, not since I caused the argument at the thanksgiving party." She answered and Autumn snickered.

"You did pretty good on that one."

"I did didn't I?" She asked and Autumn smirked nodding.

"You ready for things to get crazy?"

"Only if shit don't backfire on my ass." She replied.

"How would it? They won't know who it's from."

"Girl I know King crazy, I ain't about to set you up like that." Autumn added and Zina stared at her for a moment before nodding.

"You don't remember her insta name?" She asked.

"Nah, bitch blocked me and Malik don't ever tag her in their posts. Hell none of the guys tag her." Zina answered.

"Guess we're just gonna have to make some bot accounts and go through King's stuff."

**

KINGSTON
Dubai 5:15 am

"Almost ready?" King asked Renae as rubbed some sunscreen on himself.

"Yup." She answered working on her last cornrow.

They were taking a trip in the desert riding camels.

King wanted them to do the early camel ride so it could just be them 2.

Grabbing her scarf, she wrapped it around her head then washed her hands.

Zipping up her shorts, King walked up behind her and poured some sunscreen in his hand then rubbed it over her shoulders and back.

"You know we're still gonna get a tan right?" She asked looking at him through the mirror.

"That's fine, at least it'll protect us from getting sun burn." He replied leaning over and washed his hands.

"Five am... I haven't gotten up this early in a while." She spoke following him out the bathroom after she applied her lipgloss.

"I can tell, you in here dragging." He joked and she kissed her teeth.

"Says the one who woke me up at three in the morning for sex."

"But you ain't tell me no, yo ass asked to go three rounds." He reminded and she snickered.

"And now I'm walking like a zombie." She replied grabbing her phone.

"Not my fault."

**

"So how long have you guys been together?" Aydin the tour guide asked looking back at King and Renae.

"Almost two years." Renae answered proudly and King smirked.

"Ah... ok ok so you two think of marriage?"

"Most definitely." King replied and Aydin smiled.

"What made you guys want to come here to Dubai?"

"When we were building our relationship, I made a pact to her that we would travel da world, learn about different cultures, have fun, learn about our roots and stuff like dat before we brought kids into dis world." King answered.

"So you guys want kids?" He asked.

"In da future, for right now, we just wanna have fun."

"When you do decide to have kids what are you guys hoping for? Boy or girl?" He questioned and King looked over at Renae but she was busy talking to her camel.

Chuckling, he went ahead and gave his answer.

"I want a little girl."

"Really? Any particular reason why?" He asked.

"Just want another Nae to spoil."

"Huh?" Renae spoke and both guys laughed. "Nothing ma." King replied then smiled.

The rest of the tour went by pretty well, Renae became best friends with her Camel and King and his didn't get along so well.

Once they reached the barbecue area, they got off the camels.

"What is this called again?" King asked wiping his fork off.

"Al Machboos." Aydin answered and King nodded impressed.

"Rice, onions, and meat of your choice, your choice was chicken seasoned with spices, salt, and dried lemon. You like?"

"Hell yeah." King answered stuffing his face and Renae laughed.

"What are we doing after this?" Renae asked as she cut her chicken up.

"Take a damn nap." He answered and Aydin laugh making himself a plate.

"Oh good, because I'm beat."

"Being in dis heat for almost three hours, I'd be tired too." He stated as he eat his food.

"Are you picking the next location?" She asked stealing some of his food even though they had the same thing.

"Yeah, it's a surprise." He answered and she smiled sheepishly. "Can I get a hint?" She quizzed and he chuckled.

"Let me think..."

"Uhhh no."

**

EGYPT
June 1997

"Girl if you don't shut the hell up!" Egypt screamed snatching Renae's bottle from her.

"All you do is cry, cry, cry, like damn what the hell you want from me?" She complained getting up and Ahmed laughed walking out the bedroom.

"You really think yelling at her is gonna help?" He asked picking Renae up and she instantly stopped crying.

"The little brat cries over everything, I'm sick of it."

"She's a year and three quarters, what the fuck else is she supposed to do?" He asked walking into the kitchen while she heated the bottle up.

"Her ass shouldn't be crying the way she is... stressing me the fuck out." She spoke shaking her head and Ahmed shook his head.

"Well yo ass just keep up the end of the deal or shit gonna get hectic." He reminded.

Rolling her eyes, she screwed the top back on the bottle and handed it to him.

As he went to feed Renae she pushed the bottle away and screamed Bloody Mary.

"What the fuck?! You tryna burn her tongue off!" He yelled picking up his frozen bottle of water and held it on Renae's lip.

"It was not hot." Egypt spoke walking out the kitchen and he grabbed her by the back of her neck.

"Just because she isn't mine don't mean yo ass got an easy pass for abusing her. What the hell she did to you? She's a fucking baby for crying out loud." He gritted shoving her forward and she tripped over her feet.

"Why the hell you care? She ain't yours no way." She spat fixing her shirt.

Picking up the bottle, he checked it before he fed Renae and glared at Egypt.

"Until my ass leaves, she gon be what the fuck I want her to be and the next time I hear you yelling at her like you lost yo rabbit ass mind I'ma knock yo teeth down your throat." He warned.

Rolling her eyes, she stormed towards the back and he shook his head sitting at the table with Renae.

She stared at him with those bright eyes of hers and for once he actually smiled.

He never wanted kids especially not with Egypt but when he found out about her being pregnant he got a little excited.

That was until he found out Bryson was the actual father.

To avoid himself from getting so attached to a child that he knew wasn't his, he'd rather leave.

Egypt made her bed so she had to lay in it but not without paying the consequences.

"I have a feeling I'm gonna be your biggest disappointment." He spoke staring at Renae and she only blinked.

"I gotta leave soon... but you'll see me every once in a blue moon... maybe when you're older I'll tell you the truth."

He was sure she didn't understand a word he were saying but she was listening.

"Tamia's coming over." Egypt announced and he just ignored her and continued talking with Renae.

She stood in the back watching, he never smiled around her or held simple conversations.

Everything she wanted from him he sat giving to a child that wasn't his.

Shaking her head, Egypt headed inside the living room as the hate for her own child began to form.

*
*
*
Oop

How we feel?

Did y'all watch Nipsey's memorial? If so what were y'all favorite moments?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234 2 12
It is strange. Everything feels so familiar, as if you were in a room that you thought you dreamed about. It tastes acidic, like deja vu. It churns...
149 7 22
I'll tell you now. This is a tale of Heaven. Of ancient God's and history. Of lust, power and trickery. Of control, betrayal, and secrecy. A tale o...
560 2 12
Dreams a party animal to say the least, a wild card, someone that's always down for whatever whenever. But she's also the queen of getting her get ba...
171K 13.6K 45
Is it possible to love when you've never been loved? How do you know the feeling? How can you differentiate between love and hate when the person tha...