matteus imagines 😛👐🏼

By storiesbydrea

hi More

part two | damn ma is it that serious
part 3 | when u get the munchies

part one | new school who dis ?

472 4 8
By storiesbydrea

i sighed as i woke up to the sound of my moms voice screaming "WAKE UP FAT ASS" she did this all the time. sometimes i wanted to kill her, but realized i needed her, who else would make me PBnJ's ??
it was my first day at my new school. El sessor ?? I don't know the name. I woke up and my mom was downstairs making breakfast, which I never ate. I brushed my messy brown locks and put mascara on to bring out the blue in my bright orbs. I chose a cute outfit that shouted 'hey look at me!' but also 'I promise I'm not a whore!!'. I packed up my back pack taking my AirPods with me. When I got downstairs I punched my brother in the face and spit on my dog. "By modar" i yelled before running out of my house.

Part one fats 😘😝😝😝

PLEASE DONT TAKE THIS SERIOUS I-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
318K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
239K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
164K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...