The Kings II

By subversivej

the story of the king twins and their love interests cover: blushfully More

note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
the kings III + thank u!

39

9.2K 331 69
By subversivej

Jo (in Seattle again)

I shook Lena's shoulder gently, smiling down at her. I was convinced she was an actual angel.

"Wake up," I whispered.

Her eyes fluttered open and she squeezed them shut again, rolling over away from me. I chuckled and wrapped my arm around her waist, resting my chin on her arm.

"I brought you breakfast in bed."

Her eyes opened again and she looked at me from over her shoulder. "Really?"

I smiled and stood up, grabbing her plate. "Breakfast is served."

"Jo, why did you do that?" She asked, rubbing her eyes, "you must've woken up so early."

"Because I love you," I said, "and here's some freshly squeezed orange juice."

She just looked up at me and I grinned, holding her tray of food down to her.

"Where did you find fresh oranges?" She asked, I think mostly to herself.

"Well, I couldn't sleep, so I woke up at five," I said, "I went for a run through the city, the sun was up by the time I came back through town, I stopped at the market and got a few."

She just looked up at me as she sat upright. She placed her tray in her lap, biting down on her bottom lip as she looked down at it. "So you've been up since five?"

She cut into one of her pancakes and I nodded as I sat down on the edge of her bed. "Mm hmm."

She rubbed my cheek gently. "Get some rest."

I smiled and pressed a kiss to her palm. "Eat."

I stood up and stepped out of my sweatpants. "I'm getting a quick shower."

She smiled up at me, reaching for my hand. I grabbed hers and smiled, making her lips pull up into a cute grin. "Thank you. So much."

I pressed a kiss to her head and walked into the bathroom, turning on the shower. I discarded my underwear and shirt, throwing them in the corner. I stepped inside the shower and washed up, turning off the water when I was done.

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my hips, walking over to the sink.

"Hey, I just showered in two minutes," I said, peeking out of the bathroom.

Lena giggled and gave me a thumbs up. I just chuckled and walked out into her room, drying my hair off with a towel.

"Breakfast is great," she said, covering her mouth.

I smiled and dropped my towel. I could see through her dresser mirror that she was staring as she sipped on her orange juice.

"My ass routine is-"

"Stop," she giggled out, "seriously, you have a really cute butt."

I nodded at her through the mirror, my eyes narrowed. I smiled and stepped into a pair of underwear, grabbing a pair of sweats out of the drawer. I'd pretty much moved in to Lena's apartment by now, most of my belongings were here.

"I'm full, really," she said, "those pancakes were amazing."

"Well, I'm starving," I deadpanned, folding my arms over my chest. I leaned against her dresser and she just looked up at me.

"Th-there's some pancakes left," she said, her round, brown eyes boring into me.

I chuckled. "I already ate."

"Y-you said you w-were starving," she quietly admitted, rubbing the back of her neck.

I pushed myself off of her dresser. "Maybe it didn't exactly hit the spot."

She looked up at me and I chuckled, grabbing her chin. "Don't take it so seriously, baby."

She bit down on her lip and cleared her throat. I just smiled. "You have class at ten."

She nodded, ruffling her fingers through her long hair. "Yeah."

She stood up and I pulled her against me, my eyebrows in a slight furrow.

"Are you okay?" I asked, tucking a chunk of hair behind her ear.

She nodded, her face against my chest. "Thank you. For breakfast, it was excellent."

I kissed her forehead and she pulled away from me, biting down on her lip. "I'm taking a shower."

Her hands slipped off of my abdomen as she walked into the bathroom, making me just watch and realize just how lucky I was.

~*~

Fred

"We're doing dinner tonight with the girls?" Jo asked, making me nod.

He ran off and I just walked through the hallway, holding a brochure from the packet I'd received in the mail.

Jo was right- Chicago wouldn't last forever. As much as I hated admitting he was right, he was.

I looked up from my brochure and slipped it in the pocket of my sweats. My eyebrows went into a deep furrow when I saw Wyatt standing outside of Alexis's class.

I was tired of this guy. He'd gotten under my skin, and I was sure he was aware of it.

He turned around right as I walked up to him, a smile pulling his lips up. "Hey, Fred."

"Didn't I make myself clear?" I asked.

He just looked at me, a smile playing on his face. "When?"

"When I subtly told you to back off," I said, "you're the new guy, I didn't want you to feel unwelcome. But next time I have to tell you, it won't be subtly or nice like it was last time."

"I was just going to walk her to her car. Her class ends in two minutes."

"I'm her boyfriend," I said, nodding, "I do that. You don't worry about that, I do."

"Well you weren't here, so."

"Because I'm not a crazy fucking stalker," I deadpanned, "is this what you do all day, think about my girl?"

The door opened and everyone piled out, Alexis's eyes fixated on the two of us as she walked out.

She just looked at me and wrapped her arms around my arm. "Come on, baby, let's go."

"No, I want to hear him say it," I said, "the next time I catch you following her, it's not going to end well for you, Wyatt."

He just grinned, making me push him against the wall. "I want to hear you say it."

"Baby, let's go," Alexis pleaded, her hand wrapped around my wrist.

"Okay," he said, "God, does that make you happy, scaring her like that?"

I let go of him and Alexis pulled me back. "Come on."

"I'm not telling you again, Wyatt," I said, wrapping an arm around her shoulders as we walked off.

We stopped outside the door and she let go of me, looking up at me. "He walked me to class, too."

"How the h-"

I stopped myself with a sigh, raking my hands through my hair. "Fuck. If you want me to do something about it, I will, Alexis."

"I don't doubt it," she said, shaking her head up at me, "at first, I thought it was that southern hospitality, or whatever, but-"

"That's not southern hospitality, that's a fucking stalker," I said, "he's pissing me off."

"I know he is," she said, looking up at me, "you're okay."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I closed my eyes. Alexis knew how to calm me down.

She pulled away from me and rested her forehead against mine, her hands on my neck. "I'll tell you when you need to do something."

I nodded, pressing a gentle kiss to her lips. She smiled and rubbed my abdomen. "Let's go home?"

I nodded and grabbed her hand, looking over my shoulder one last time. I saw Wyatt standing at the door, a small smile on his face.

"Alexis-"

I pulled away from her and she grabbed me, pulling me back to her. "He's not worth it, baby."

I let out a breath and looked him dead in the eyes, conveying the message I currently couldn't say.

~*~

Jo

"Dinner was amazing," Lena said, shrugging out of her jacket, "I'm so full."

"Wasn't it?" I asked, hanging her jacket up beside the door. I shrugged out of mine and hung it up beside hers, following her into the kitchen.

She leaned against the counter and folded her arms over her chest. "I'm tired. Alexis and Fred make me tired."

I laughed and opened the fridge, pulling out a water.

"They're like that couple you read about," she said, "the ones who really find it difficult to keep their hands off of each other."

"They're each other's speed," I said, "two people with that much energy is tiring in any form."

"Do you think we're the same speed?" She asked, smiling at me.

I smiled at her. "I think so. We're both chill."

"You think so?" She asked.

I nodded. "I do."

I placed my water in the fridge. "I'm going to change."

I walked into our bedroom, freezing in the doorway. The fact that I considered it to be our bedroom was ballsy.

I walked inside and immediately pulled my shirt over my head. I threw it to the side and Lena stood in the doorway, a smile on her face as she leaned against the doorframe.

"Enjoying the show?" I asked, chuckling.

"Very much so."

I turned to face her and unbuttoned my jeans, making her giggle. I tried as hard as I could to make it sexy, but ended up chuckling halfway through.

She laughed and I stepped out of my pants. "I can't do it."

"Well, you'll have to practice a bit before going to work for Chippendale's."

I chuckled and nodded. "That's for sure."

She smiled and I sat down on the bed, clad in underwear. "Show me what you've got."

"Jo, I'm not stripping for you," she laughed out, giving my shoulder a good shove.

"What if I ask nicely?"

She laughed and I pulled her closer to me by her hips, making her shrug out of her cardigan. "There."

I caught it and let go of her, making her walk over to her closet. I sniffed her sweater, watching as she pulled her dress over her head.

"Smells like vanilla," I said, "you know-"

"Vanilla was used to seduce men back in the day, yes," she said, turning around to face me, "why else would I wear it?"

I smiled and grabbed her hand, pulling her on top of me. She just smiled down at me and I pulled her lips down to mine, my fingertips brushing against her thighs.

She smiled and sat on my abdomen, making me grab her thighs and pull her closer to my face.

"Josiah!" She yelled, making me bust out in laughter.

"It's fun," I said.

"You being suffocated? No thanks," she said, making me chuckle and rub her thigh.

"It's the best way to be suffocated," I said, shrugging.

"Well, I'd rather you not die."

"I won't die."

She looked down at me.

I smiled and she shook her head. "No."

"If your answer was really no, you wouldn't still be sitting on my chest."

I pushed her long hair behind her shoulder. "There's nothing wrong with trying."

"Josiah," she giggled out, covering her face with her hands.

I looked up at her, a smile pulling one side of my mouth up. "Come on."

She looked down at me. "Jo, that's so... I don't know, kinky?"

"Well, no one's going to know it happened except us."

She just looked down at me, biting down on the corner of her lip.

"Oh, you want it," I said, pulling her closer with a smile.

Her breathing was heavy, labored.

"If you don't want to do it, tell me," I said, "I'm not m-"

"I do," she said, her eyes closed.

That was all I needed. I pulled her closer and placed a kiss on the inside of her thigh, looking up at her. I could tell she relaxed a bit when she braved her palms on my chest behind her.

I didn't move her underwear just yet, I wanted to warm her up to it. I pressed a kiss to her sensitive spot, grinning slightly as I looked up at her.

"Don't look at me like that, Jo," she whispered.

She moved her hips against me and I chuckled. "You sure you haven't done this before?"

I moved her underwear to the side and dove in. I'd warmed her up enough.

I grasped the sides of her underwear, acting as if I was starved.

She was addicting, everything about her.

"Jo," she breathed out.

I wrapped my arms around her legs, keeping her from squirming. I held her tight against me and lapped up the sweet juices she was producing quite quickly, I had to admit.

"Baby," she whispered, leaning her head back.

I parted her folds and pressed a kiss against her bud, and that seemed to send her over the edge. She let out a loud moan and covered her mouth, still in shock that it happened.

I chuckled. "I don't ever want to hear anything about me coming fast."

She laughed and shook her head, covering her face. "Stop."

I sat up and pressed my lips against hers. "Can you taste yourself?"

She pulled away from me and smiled at me softly, her eyebrows in a furrow.

I smiled and flipped us over, looking down at her. "I can make your night eventful as fuck."

She looked up at me, biting down on her lip. "Perfect."

~*~

HIII LUVS

how are u

i hope ur good!!! today has been such an amazing and beautiful day for me omg... i went on a little vacay and am staying the night in a real boujee resort so

hope ur day is good

i wanted to get a chapter up though!! bc like... my streak can't be lost

anyways UHHHHH Lena sat on her MAN'S FACE

no one expected it so I had to make it happen

and Fred told Wyatt's ass off

that happened

:)

lol

welp ily guys!! hope u enjoyed and are having a wonderful day. xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 9.9K 46
the story of the King twins and their forevers cover: ccrescendo
126K 6.3K 31
In which, a criminologist becomes the plaything of a crime lord. ____ ©Ssybahz 2022 "They made a God out of you but you are only a human. You have de...
7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
126K 5.5K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...