Heaven (Mystic Messenger x Re...

By WishingEros

This is a *inhale* Zen, Seven/Luciel, Jumin, Yoosung, V, and Sarean X Reader *exhale*. I don't see much of th... More

Your Text
Betrayed
BrokenHearted
Bellyache
Backstory
April 1st!
Atlantis
Put Your Head On My Shoulder
Lo Que Siento
Extremely Important Question
Leave Me, I'll Be Fine
Izumi and Haru
Don't Tell Saerry!
...He's Back...?
Shut it, Press!
Just A Normal. Horrible Day. (His Shot)
Will He Survive?
I Lived
Their Plan
Thank you so much
Happy Birthday❤
Days Together
Huh...
More Days
One Small Accident
How To Love What's Lost
Make Believe《Saeran
Kitty~《Jumin Han》

●~~~~~New Perspective~~~~~●

1.3K 49 82
By WishingEros

Song: New Perspective
Artist(s): Panic! At The Disco

Recap:

Jaehee looks at me with a weird look on her face, "are you sure you want to know who's the father? What if it's Zens what will you do?" She asks, "I don't know . . . raise the children by myself most likely." I answer feeling that's what will most likely happen. The doctor then comes back with the news, he hands the printed paper to me. I shakily hold the paper. Jaehee looks over my shoulder and her eyes widen along with mine.

The father is . . . 

Now-

The father is . . . The father is . . .

Jumin.

A smile stretches across my face and I look at Jaehee. Her eyes are wide from shock. I think she would be like that even if they were Zens. The doctor smiles at me figuring out that I'm happy.

Then after a few moments of talking with the doctor he let me go. Now I'm in Jaehee's car ready to call Jumin. She's looking at me waiting for me to call him. Once I am she stops me.

"I have a test! To see if he loves you!" She says making me put the phone down. She then takes out her phone and calls Jumin. She clears her throat trying to take the excitement away from her voice, she puts the phone on speaker.

"Yes, what is it?" Jumin asks seeming to be moving around from the click sounds and shuffling we hear.
"I have to say something important to say, Mr.Han," she says in a monotone voice.
"Continue and be quick about it," he says and we hear another click.

"Your favorite band. The one you idol so much. My Chemical Romance. (Idk) They agreed to meet with you. And right now," Jaehee says and she pauses waiting for him to say something, "well, I can't. I'm busy at the moment. Tell them to either wait or another day," he says and hangs up on her. She has an amused face. She then turns to me.

"Call him," she says simply making me confused. When she sees I'm not doing anything she presses the call button on my phone.
A quick second well not even a second Jumin picks up and I put him on speaker.

"Y-yes l-l-[Y/n]?" He asks as I try to figure out for a second what he was going to say before he said my name. I push it away and ask,

"are you busy at the moment?" I hear yelling in the distance of where Jumin is. He then answers, "no I'm not busy at all what is it?" Jaehee looks at me with a smile on her face as she mouths 'he looooves you.'
I blush but then say.

"Can we meet up at . . ." I check the time and realize that it's almost time for the concert. "Can you go to the concert Zen and I are putting on today?" I ask closing my eyes hoping he'll say yes.
I hear him sigh but then, "of course I'll go." I smile and give Jaehee a thumbs up.

"Thank you Jumin! I really appreciate it!" I say and I could practically see him smiling on the other side. I've really missed this feeling. And Jumin is the only person who could ever make me feel this way.

There's a pause of the two just smiling.

"Well, I'll see you there. Bye Jumin,"  I say smiling really happy I get to see him, "bye, Strawberry," Jaehee looks at me curiously as I blush. "A-ah! Sorry it's a habit. Bye, [Y/n]," he says stuttering. "Yeah, I understand. Bye," we then end the call both smiling. "He made time for you! I can't wait!" She squeals. I then hand her something and her eyes widen, "A-A," she stutters and I giggle finishing for her, "A V.I.P ticket to the concert. I only had one and since you are my best girl friend I'm giving it to you," I say smiling and she pulls me into an awkward hug since we're sitting in a car with a cat in between us.

-Time Skip-

I'm wearing a dress that fits me pretty good. I actually don't look really fat for being six months but eh.

I put my regular sweater on and the hood over my head making the dress look like a skirt.

Walker picks me up casually asking how the baby is, "it's babies, Walker," I correct and he turns back to me. "T-two?! That's amazing but gonna be a lot of work," he says and continues walking to the car regaining his posture. "Yup, but I won't have as much drama since Zen isn't the father," I say hopping in the car. "Ooh so the father is that one trust fund kid, right?" He asks making me laugh. "Yeah, yeah, the father's that one trust fund kid," I say with a bright smile on my face. Walker smiles before he starts driving.

'I haven't seen her this happy in a while... Zen really lost something good.'

- Time Skip -

Zen and I sit in the same room waiting to be called on stage. "You look different." He states taking a sip out of his water bottle, "I feel different," I say as I don't stop smiling. "What's the news you and Walker have been planning for the end of the concert?" He asks still not looking at me. ". . ." I stay quiet hoping something will interrupt this moment. Zen sighs taking that as his answer, "I hope that you didn't love me enough to cry over me." He mumbles but before I could question him we are pulled onto the stage. I can tell Zen is nervous even in the dark. He's always like this before a concert.

I sigh and put my hand out to his side not looking at him. I could sense him look at me curiously before grabbing my hand. A small tear rolls down my face as I remember the old times when this used to happen regularly. The times that he cared for me.

Once the lights start to slowly turn on we let go. I sigh and we start with the first song.

(The song started playing the exact moment I needed it lol)
Song: Slow Dancing In The Dark
Artist: Joji

- Both of you are singing unless it's bold which means it's Zen -
- Bold and Italic is you by yourself -

I don't want a friend (just me)
I want my life in two (my life in two)
Just one more night
Waiting to get there
Waiting for you (all night)
I'm done fighting all night (waiting for you)

When I'm around slow dancing in the dark
Don't follow me, you'll end up in my arms
You have made up your mind
I don't need no more signs
Can you?
Can you?

Give me reasons we should be complete
You should be with him, I can't compete
You looked at me like I was someone else, oh well
Can't you see? (Can’t you see?)
I don't wanna slow dance (I don't want to slow dance)
In the dark
Dark

When you gotta run
Just hear my voice in you (my voice in you)
Shutting me out of you (shutting me out of you)
Doing so great (so great, so great)
You

Used to be the one (used to be the one)
To hold you when you fall
Yeah, yeah, yeah (when you fall, when you fall)
I don't fuck with your tone (I don't fuck with your tone)
I don't wanna go home (I don't wanna go home)
Can it be one night?
Can you?
Can you?

Give me reasons we should be complete
You should be with him, I can't compete
You looked at me like I was someone else, oh well
Can't you see?
I don't wanna slow dance (I don't want to slow dance)
In the dark
Dark
In the dark
Dark

--

I don't notice the tears rushing down my face but luckily no one else does either since they can't see my face, of course.

Zen is now beside me, he doesn't say anything and we both walk out waiting for the next time we sing.

We both didn't say anything and just drank our water. "You invited Trust Fund Kid, didn't you?" Zen asks, 'that's where Walker got it from.' I think amused.
"Yeah, I also invited Jaehee. And I'm pretty sure everyone else is watching on TV," I say remembering how they all promised they would. Zen doesn't say anything but when he starts to say something a person tells us we're on.

We step on stage and start to sing.

Song: Die For You
Artist:The Weekend

Bold- Zen
Bold Italics- You
Normal- Both

I'm findin' ways to articulate
The feeling I'm goin' through
I just can't say I don't love you
'Cause I love you, yeah
It's hard for me to communicate the thoughts that I hold
But tonight I'm gon' let you know
Let me tell the truth
Baby, let me tell the truth, yeah

You know what I'm thinkin'
See it in your eyes
You hate that you want me
Hate it when you cry
You're scared to be lonely
'Specially in the night
I'm scared that I'll miss you
Happens every time
I don't want this feelin'
I can't afford love
I try to find reason to pull us apart
It ain't workin' 'cause you're perfect
And I know that you're worth it
I can't walk away, oh!

Even though we're going through it
And it makes you feel alone
Just know that I would die for you
Baby I would die for you, yeah
The distance and the time between us
It'll never change my mind, 'cause baby
I would die for you
Baby I would die for you, yeah

I'm finding ways to manipulate the feelin' you're goin' through
But baby girl, I'm not blamin' you
Just don't blame me too, yeah
'Cause I can't take this pain forever
And you won't find no one that's better
'Cause I'm right for you, babe
I think I'm right for you, babe

You know what I'm thinkin'
See it in your eyes
You hate that you want me
Hate it when you cry
It ain't workin' 'cause you're perfect
And I know that you're worth it
I can't walk away, oh!

Even though we're going through it
And it makes you feel alone
Just know that I would die for you
Baby I would die for you, yeah
The distance and the time between us
It'll never change my mind, 'cause baby
I would die for you
Baby I would die for you, yeah

I would die for you
I would lie for you
Keep it real with you
I would kill for you, my baby
I'm just sayin', yeah
I would die for you
I would lie for you
Keep it real with you
I would kill for you, my baby
Na-na-na, na-na-na, na-na-na

Even though we're going through it
And it makes you feel alone
Just know that I would die for you
Baby I would die for you, yeah
The distance and the time between us
It'll never change my mind, 'cause baby
I would die for you
Baby I would die for you, yeah babe
(Die for you)

--

I sigh as we finish the song. Zen and I walk over to each other and hive-five each other getting a few disappointed looks from some people. Zen starts to leave the stage and I stand there with microphone in hand.
"So as some of you guys now from figuring things out. I'm pregnant." I shudder knowing it sounds cringy, "and I promised, well inside my head, I would tell you guys the gender. Well it turns out I'm having twins. A boy and a girl." There's some cheers from the crowd.
I look up to the people and my eyes meet with familiar dark ones.

3rd Person P.O.V

Zen looks at [Y/n] with shock and a bit of happiness. He completely forgetting that Kyungji exists.

"And I would like a special person to come on the stage." [Y/n] says with a bright smile over her covered face. "He should know who he is," she adds with a giggle.

She looks at Jumin and he finally gets the hint and starts to come down.
Once Jumin gets close to her on the stage she starts heading toward him which happens to be where Zen is close by. She starts to walk faster, not noticing Zen put his hands out somehow thinking that she had been talking to him pulls them back sheepishly as she walks right past him. No one notices this though.

The person who she does hug though is Jumin. He lightly takes her off the ground and twirls her around gently. Once he sets her down she takes off her mask and puts down the hood not caring if anyone saw. "Jumin, you're the father," she says to only him not putting the microphone to him.
A bright smile stretches across his face and pulls her into a lovingly kiss. She smiles into the kiss, and kisses back.

There are some cheers in the crowd. They both then pull away and hug. They are interrupted by a familiar white cat pawing at their legs. Jumin picks up the white cat known as Elizabeth the 3rd. Jumin then whispers, "I'll see you after the show." He kisses [Y/n]'s cheek and then goes off the stage.

There's a bunch of cameras clicking trying to get a clear picture of the star know as 'Celestial.' [Y/n] smiles and turns to the cameras and strikes a pose. But it was quick so it would be lucky if someone got it. "I got it!" One of them said as [Y/n] had already left the stage, joining Zen in the back room.

Once she enters the room, he clears his throat. "I-I'm sorry, I did this to you. I-I hope we can be friends . . ." Tears form around her eyes but she refuses to let them fall and clenches her fist, "Zen, you lost me when you cheated. Go back to your girlfriend and leave me put of this. Cause clearly you would live to be with her more than you would with me."
She replies.
"I know I messed up. I know I probably made you feel pain, but if you're ever wanting to be friends again. I'll wait. I'll wait as long as it takes. Cause, I will admit. I loved you," he says walking towards her.
"I might forgive you, one day. But for now, I would be happy not seeing you," she says biting her lip.
"I understand–" he pauses looking at his phone, "Kyungi is calling. Bye . . ." He says leaving the room as she erupts into tears.

"It's always her. What did she do to make her better than me? What did I do to make him cheat on me?" She mutters to herself trying to wipe away the tears. She takes a shaky breath and wipes away her tears until it looks as if she's perfectly fine.

- Time Skip -

The (h/c) girl walks into the campus knowing where to go. Many stared at her wondering why they haven't seen her but she didn't need a distraction.

As soon as she got to the correct form a voice behind her startled her, "[N/n]!" She looked behind her and hugged the figure, "Cookie!" She says back.
"You did it! You told Jumin!" Yoosung says with a cheerful expression. "I know! It feels like a relief to have it all out," she says.

"Well, at least no one questioned you on the way here. Good thing your not that well, fat and you look as young as me!" Yoosung says slightly changing the subject. "I am as young as you, dummy!" She says and he remembers they're the same age.
"Oh right," he says sheepishly.

"Now let's go play some LOLOL!"
"Damn right! Let's go!"

- A Couple Hours Later -

Yoosung looks at the sleeping figure next to him. [Y/n] had fallen asleep right after he gave her a blanket. She was laying against him now, like how she was when they were playing.

He carefully moved himself and made sure she was positioned in the chair right. He then moved the chair (it had some small wheels on it don't worry) to his bedroom. Once he go there he pondered for a second, looking at his best friend.
How the heck do you pick up a pregnant woman?

He slowly picked her up bridal-style which wasn't that hard considering she was light even while pregnant. And he placed her on the side of his medium two people sized bed.
He then carefully got in the bed himself. He wasn't going anything wrong, they did this all the time and were completely comfortable with it.

He looked at her, and observed how peaceful she was like this. He didn't realize he had been staring at her for a long time until he heard a ding. Although, he kept staring at her. His childhood bestfriend AND childhood crush. He was happy for her!
Though he was sad that all those years when they lost each other he had been thinking how it would be like if they got together, would never happen.

He sighed and moved over to check whose phone had gone off. It was [Y/n]'s. He didn't even have to turn on the phone to know it was Seven. Yoosung knew they would stay up late talking, and that would last forever.
Yoosung picked up her phone to check what he sent.

To [_/,]❤- (Your contact name for Seven)

Hey, you did great! Jumin is so lucky to have you! But then again, I am number 1 and only BSFF, sooo he could never beat me! Lolol

From, ThatOneNerd aka 7
12:56

Yoosung then responded,

To, ThatOneNerd aka 7

Hey, it's Yoosung. [Y/n] fell asleep. Sorry I think I wore her out with LOLOL

From, [_/,]❤-
12:57

To, [_/,]❤-

Aww, okay. Well night Yoosung!

From, ThatOneGeek aka 7

Yoosung turned off her phone not bothering to text back. Seven never expected him to anyway.

- 2½ Months Later -

[Y/n] took a deep breath, trying to steady herself. She called Jumin,

"Jumin, it's time," was all she said and he came running over.

4/9/19
Word Count- 3110

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.8K 2.6K 41
various x reader [UNDER EDITING]
471 22 8
Y/N L/N is a young woman who had downloaded the game Mystic Messenger. It had completely ruined her mental health for her which caused her to overdos...
116K 3.3K 30
Mystic Messenger OneShots and Fanfictions :)) [ D O N E ] 10/17/16
5.8K 73 37
A collection of one-shots I've written for Mystic Messenger. *Mature rating for sensitive topics in some one-shots*