Wish my Reflection Can Tell m...

By G-Maknae

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Naruto. Only my OC(s) and this story. This story maybe different from Naruto. So read... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
-Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
-Chapter 35
-Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
-Chapter 54
-Chapter 55
-Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Not an Update(edited)

Chapter 4

672 77 6
By G-Maknae

After all the fuss happened, they still ate what is on the table. Naruto didn't bought a tons of ramen, it's only enough for the four of usーNaruto got two extra for himself, you can totally tell how much he loves ramen.
And all the rest was the long list of foods that Sakura listed to buy. They took too much of their time on playing teacher and student, Sasuke didn't even bothered to shut them up, their play stopped when Sakura noticed that she's the only one who's making a noise in the entire playground, even those who just passing by were giving us weird glances.

I went back to sit on the swing to take a break, as I ate the ice cream that Sakura gave me.

She look like exactly the ice cream she gave me. Pinky :D
At least, pink is cute ^_^

then she'll die cause I ate her!
Kidding ^_^v

I'm taking a break from playing ninja with Sakura and Naruto with some other genins that they introduced as their classmates back on the Academy who are also successfully passed to become officially genins. I played with them but Sasuke never joined us on playing ninja even just a minute. He was still on the bench where we take our snack, staring in the blank space like in a very deep thought.
You know the playing ninja game is, right? Like playing tag, but the difference is we could jump from place to place like a ninja would be. I had fun playing with them, because of it, I feel like I'm a real ninja! (o^ ^o)

"Oi, chibi."

Σ(▼□▼メ)
I feel like someone just shoot an arrow at the back of my head from what I just heard. I turned my sinister eyes to the person whom I assumed he's calling me, and there he is, standing tall with his hands stuffed in his pockets and giving me a blank expression on his face.
"What do you want?" I asked.

His eyebrows furrowed and turns his eyes away from my menacing stare. He's the one who called me 'chibi'? He is toast! ('皿´#)
[Translation: Chibi: could be mean 'shorty' or 'midget']

"Wanna play there?" He asked.

I blinked my eyes multiple times in surprise then turned to look where he's looking at.
It's a seesaw.

"You've played everything what's in here, except for that."

I was still blinking my big onyx black eyes as I stare on the seesaw in wonder. Well, because nobody asked me to play in there that's why I didn't gone to play there. That thing were to be played by two persons sitting on each end then swing up and down by pushing the ground alternately with their feet. And if I had to play with it, I had to invite someone to play it with me, but I don't have the guts to ask that to someone else, I'm afraid they might just find my style of liking is boring. Everyone likes to play chasing and hiding then seek. Besides the swing that the playground has, I'm not into slides.

But still, the one who's inviting me was the same person who called me chibi, which is entirely a fact that I can't deny but I feel insulted from the top of my head to the soles of my feet!
However, there's a word 'forget it', right?
I shook my head, taking off the annoying 'chibi' pinned on my head. I finished my cone of ice cream quickly then I got off to the swing, stand up to the ground then I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to go to the seesaw.

"Then let's play!"

"Oi! I didn't say I'm the one who's going to play with you!"

I pretended that I didn't heard him and continued to drag him until we reached where the seesaw is. I let go of him and went on the other side of the seesaw and take my position to sit on the plank. I looked at him to remind him that we're already on the seesaw and all he has to do is to sit on the other side of the plank, but he was just standing in there to where he is. Naruto began secretly laughing to himself, but Sakura immediately knocked him on the top of his head before he gave in from suppressing it.

Seems being forced he went near the plank and began to swing it up and down just using his hand.

"Wahh?! This isn't how you play this thing, you know? You had to ride it in." I said pointing it.
He gave me a bored look, "You're light. This should do it," he says simply.

I felt another arrow shoots at me, this time I felt it was shoot on my forehead. Well, maybe because he's in front of me now. That's it! I growled under my breath and faced him with my sinister eyes.
"Of course, I were! Because I'm still a growing child! And besides─!"

"Ahh, Sasuke~?"
I was interrupted in my flashy entrance of speech with that endearing voice. With a slight annoyed eyes, I turned my head to my right to look who is it.

"Nandayo?!" I asked even if I'm not Sasuke. I'm just taking over his place because Sasuke seems doesn't have any plans on responding to her.
[Translation: Nandayo?!: What?! or What now?!]

"Since Miki is light, maybe I could help," she says sweetly, folding her hands in front of chest.

Chotto matte..(→_→)
I think I'm seeing what she really has on her mind, that's why she is volunteering to play with us..
[Translation: Chotto matte: wait a moment]

This is the thought came in my mind..

She called me light, and volunteers to take a spot with me on the plank I was sitting on since I'm too little to take a big space.
And for the record, she likes Sasuke that I could get deaf for telling me about it repeatedly like a broken record. Plus, she also says I look like Sasuke.
The conclusion..
She'll think that she was like playing with her future family, a daughter with her husband.. She is the mother, Sasuke is the Father And I'm the daughter.

I reluctantly shook my head to clear everything I just had in mind as my theory. Just thinking that theory, I made like it's too good to be true that giving me the creeps.
I don't even look like Sasuke! and also too far to look like Sakura!

I faced Sakura and her again, "I─!"

"Back off, forehead! Miki doesn't like you to join them play in the seesaw! So sit back and watch quietly! You're ruining their playtime!"

"─don't wanna...play with you.." I muttered to myself, she got me interrupted and took the words out of my mouth. Not bad, but it's a war.

"I didn't heard her say that. You're the only one who's saying that," She talked back.

I turned my attention to the person who's Sakura is talking to. It's the ash blond genin clothed in purple. It's Ino Yamanaka, one of their classmate like they said it is. She proudly told me her status back on the academy that she also aced in exams and one of the top students in their batch, like Sasuke. And like Sakura, she has a huge crush on Sasuke too.

Sakura and Ino, so much to be alike. Seriously, what's with them?

A light bulb lit on my mind getting an idea.

Maybe she saved me from getting stuck with Sakura, because she wanted it to be her instead. She'll also think how I think on how Sakura will think when we played together. The difference is, she's the mother in the scene.

I nodded my head mentally, that theory is much more of a certain.

Geez, why I can't play with Sasuke in peace? We all know that he's not a social type, that's why I wanna play with him, he's the only one I didn't get to play with. This is just once in a blue moon to come!

I shouldn't have complained on his method of playing with me lately. This is all my fault, I can't blame anyone, it's me who has to be blamed on everything. And now, they're taking the advantage into a whole new level.

I was snapped on blaming myself scene when I saw Sasuke walking out from here, but I was still up in the air with the seesaw. I looked at who's holding the plank on the other side of the seesaw that keeping me up here. It's Chouji Akimichi, one of Ino's teammates.

"Uhm.." he uttered before looking down on the ground. What's with him?
I smiled, "Ride in, Chouji-san! let's play," I smiled together with my eyes as I pump my right fist up in the air.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Un!" I nodded, keeping my smiley face on.

"But you're too light."

Another invisible arrow fired on my forehead once again. I know that I'm light, even Sasuke said it to me, Sakura too, and I think Ino was thinking the same thing of me. But is it really necessary to point it out?!

"I'm light because I'm still a growing child! My body is so small, because I'm a kid! If I grow up, I'll gain weight and if that time comes, I'm not light anymore! Just you wait!" I scolded on the top of my lungs as I held my right fist in the air.

"Alright I get it, but please don't take your hands off the handle. Hold the handle with both of your hands and don't move too much or you might fall," he warned.

"No! I'm telling you this, because you think you get it, but you don't actually getting it! Get it?!" I continued to scold him as if I've never heard his warnings as my fist were still hold up in the air.

"Okay, okay. Calm down, and just take my advice, would you now?" he says sweat dropping.

The plank where I was in got lower to which snapped me from my murderous aura mood on.

"Ride in, Chouji! I'll help with the weight problems of Miki!" Says Naruto already rode in behind me without even notifying me.

Two ball lumps pops in Naruto's head suddenly the moment I turned my head and look over at him on my shoulder.

"You shouldn't talk about the weight problems of a lady like it's no big deal!" Says Sakura, holding her balled fist, frowning madly at Naruto, with Ino backing her up.

It's not like it's such a big deal, well it sure did it's a big deal, but you don't have to be so violent about it. Your tsundere attitude is getting overboard, that's how I think it is. I just stared at them with a sweat drop, not getting anything what really is going on with them.

Sasuke POV

I was staring at the kid from the hokage's building, studying her appearance. I don't know, but it keeps bugging me about knowing her existence.

That Loser and Sakura says that we are a lot alike, I don't even see what we have to be alike to each other.
She sure has a black hair too like I had. An eyes like I have, but....And ask the dobe, he's poor on looking the difference and similarities. I'm quite sure he just said that I and that kid has a similarity because Sakura says so.

"I want to ride in too with Miki, Naruto! Me next!"

"Hold it, forehead! I was the one who's here first! Get in line!"

"But I reserved it first! You're the one who get in line, Ino-pig!"

"Why won't you just both pipe it down and make a clear deal."

"Shikamaru, who's side are you on?!"

But something's weird, its like someone's telling me that she is someone who's close to me, but I can't fool myself, that was something can't be real.

"Oh, it's you, Kakashi-sensei!"

Itachi slaughtered our clan, leaving me as the one and only survivor. If it is possible that she's one us, she'll be dead about four to five years from now in the hands of my own brother. I don't know what's with me and why I can't shake off this thought of seeing her alive it's like...

"You had your fun. It's time to go home."

"Don't worry, we'll be playing again next time. And next time, I'll teach you the secrets on how to become a gorgeous lady as I do."

"That two to three words at the end of your speech are not really necessary, Ino-pig."

"Just admit it, you're just jealous of me, billboard brow."

"Sure, I'll be looking forward to that."

"Take care. Stay healthy and don't forget to eat a lot!"

"A lot of Ramen!"

"Naruto, you're being so great as ever."

"I do?!"

"I think, he didn't get your sarcasm, Sakura."

"Yes, I will! Bye! See you soon!"

I mentally shake my head from the thoughts just came in my mind for a moment there. Who is she anyway? I don't know her. And I couldn't recall anyone having a someone named 'Miki' in the clan. I don't know her. And that's all that is to it.

I stand up, shoving my hands back on my pocket and went out of the playground as one by one of them were having their way back to their homes.

"Sasuke-san!"

I stopped to where I was when I heard her shout my name to call me, I'm  surprised by hearing her voice and honoring me very formally by her. I didn't turned to look behind, I just stood to where I was and wait for what she'll need to say for bothering me to call my name to get my attention.

"Karada ni kiwo tsukete, itsumo genki de ite kudasai. Neh, Sasuke-san?! Ja na~!" She says shouting it in her childishly accent, I think she's waving her hands like she's reaching up in the sky as she laugh in her own joke.
[Translation: Take care of yourself, and I hope you're always happy. Okay, Sasuke?! See yah!]

I pulled my right hand out of my pocket and raised it as my goodbye. That will do instead of leaving her in an awkward situation. Her childish giggles find it's way to reach in here despite the far distance between us. I brought down my arm and shove my hand back in to my pocket and continued to be on my way back home.
What a storage kid that I happened to meet.

Miki POV

I kicked the stone from the ground that was just by fate was on my way as I walked looking down to the path with my hands crossed behind me.

"Why you looked so glum all of a sudden?"

I lift my head out from looking down the road briefly taking a slight dislike look to him.
"What's bothering you? It's like─" He asked.

"Oh no, Dad. You must be imagining things, haha," I said then I tried to smile and laugh, but he just stared at me like he didn't saw anything in return.

He opened the door of our house and let me in first before closing the door behind him as soon as we got in. I went straight to the couch and mind my own world of fantasies beyond imaginations. As I was in the middle of it, I could feel a pair of eyes were staring at me, so I snapped out of my daydreaming and looked at my father who's sitting on the other side of the couch, staring at me as his visible eye were smiling. I could guess that he's smiling under that mask of his.

"Oi, Kakashi. Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked, speaking in a very informal and disrespectful way to him.

"Nothing in particular, Miki. I just missed you. That's all," he says teasingly.

"I see.l," I uttered before going back to my own world of fantasies again.

"Mattaku.." he sighs, straightening up his back and leaned it on the sofa. "You can act tough all you want but you can't fool me forever," he says then peers to look on my face.
[Translation: seriously..]

I narrowed my eyes and turned my head away from him. "And what was that supposed to mean? I'm not hiding anything."

I felt a finger pokes at the side of my head, "bang!"

My body stiffs, like I was just been shot by a gun or something, letting my body lay down to the couch. But in reality, I didn't really got shot, I'm just merely taking a part of it. I don't even know why my body was like responding to this little game of his like it's already natural.

"If this were a real gun, your lying might be the reason of your death," He said and blew the tip of his fingers that was in a form of a gun then looked down at my playing dead body, "I told you, you can't hide anything from me, not from you father."

I blinked my eyes as my first movement from my playing dead scene then sat up again on the couch, "What are you really now, Dad? My interrogator? Geez.." I said while scratching the back of my head.

"It's fine if you won't tell me, I won't force you," he said and turned his back on me. "You can tell me if you feel ready on  telling me about it," he said before taking his leave.

"Dad, wait," I called, he stopped on his tracks and look at me over his shoulder.
"It's just...well.." I bit my lower lip and gripped my hands tightly on the edge of my shirt to get some courage to tell everything to him.

"Who's Sasuke?" I asked. I'm expecting he'll give me a lot of words to tell me everything what's on his mind, but.

He casually looked up to the ceiling and grabbed his chin, "Well, Sasuke Uchiha, is my student and obviously he's from the Uchiha clan, because his last name is Uchiha─"

"I know!" My father sure is great genius. "What I mean is, what is the Uchiha Clan?" I asked, cutting his explanation.

"Yeah," he says nodding in agreement, "He graduated as a top student in the academy."

"What is the Uchiha clan?" I asked, interrupting him from explaining how good is Sasuke in his academy days. I already knew about it, because Sakura and Ino told me so. And they were so proud of it, I don't know why.

He looked at me with a blank expression in his face, "Wait a sec, why are you asking me about Sasuke?" He asked seriously before narrowing his visible eye at me, "Don't tell me, you're also in love of Sasuke like the other girls?"

I felt an anime block of stone with a carved lettering written "lame" in hiragana, just dropped heavily unto my head. If he's trying to joke around with me again, please not this time. I'm very serious.
And thanks for ruining the atmosphere, Kakashi. Well done!

I shook my head reluctantly "Of course, I'm not!"

"Oh really?" He peers teasingly, "Well, Sasuke is cool and all, that's why all girls goes obsess with him. You sure you don't have felt anything about him?" he asked with an eye smile. "Don't worry, father is so proud of you. That is all part of puberty," he chuckles after finishing his little fun.

And now he's assuming that I'm in puberty stage (-____-)

"Ha-ha, maybe you're the one who's fangirling over his greatness, that's why you're forcing me to say everything about how I admire him─" His face came closer to me unexpectedly not giving me any warning, he stared at me with bored look in his visible eye. "...so we...could talk..all about it." I said barely finishing my sentence.

"Dad, you're too close.." I said, but instead of moving away, he leaned closer to me, I bent my back backwards to avoid him, "Dad, I'm serious, you're scaring me!" (#><)

"Not until you tell me what was really going on in that head of yours."

"Ahhhhh..!!" I shouted and randomly kicked my feet and sway my hand in the air in hopes of getting him hit on attacking him in by randomizing the punching and kicking of my balled fist and feet with my eyes were tightly closed. Even if he held my hand and pinned my legs by his elbows to prevent me from my unexpected rampaging.

I stopped from fighting back at him, finally admitting my defeat to him, "I don't know, I just can't find the words to explain it, that's why I can't tell you anything, but just an unclear words. I'm sorry," I said without looking at him.

It's like when he invited me to play with him on the seesaw, I felt so happy, so happy, but different from how happy I was when I play with the others, and I felt kinda disappointed when he left me and the game was barely even started. Well, I understand, he didn't practically invited me to play anyway, he just asked me if I want to play on the seesaw. But I'm still happy about it. I even felt happiness upon meeting him, unlike the happiness I felt when I met his comrades. His very existence alone makes me happy. I happily said goodbye to him and he should take good care of himself, but his departure makes me missed him faster than how I miss the presence of my father leaving me. 

But I don't feel anything that I love him like how Sakura and Ino and the others who likes him, like how Dad said it too. I just feel like I don't wanna lose him. Like he's someone who is precious to me, just like Dad. I wished that he should be happy, because I just felt like that he's kinda lonely and carrying a heavy burden on his shoulders....probably carrying it all alone and his strength was not enough. 

Really now, how did I get that conclusion?

I opened my mouth to yawn and Dad let go of me and stand up, "Well, I guess you're just tired from playing on the entire day, but you can't take your goodnight sleep yet, we still have dinner waiting for us to get cleaned up," he says, I scratched my eyes and he turns his back on me and went all his way going to the kitchen to cook our dinner.

"By the way, Dad? What's an Uchiha?"

"I didn't hear anything~!"

"Dad, your lying sucks."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5.1K 50
COMPLETED !!DISCLAIMER!! This was my first ever story that I have written and published on wattpad. I have never imagined it to ever go to 125k rea...
245K 8.5K 27
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
1.8K 66 17
Uchiha Itachi Fanfic Perhaps it isn't our time yet or maybe, we aren't just for each other. Maybe we just have to accept the fact that no matter wha...
69.9K 1.6K 46
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...