My Arrogant Boyfriend (Kim ta...

De komalkim

It was a normal day of school but suddenly your world changes .. the popular yet arrogant guy became your boy... Mai multe

Starting of dark clouds
little mistake
Torture
Something new
Spark
backfire
Plan goes wrong
Close enough
Stranger
Not an update
Butterflies
Fake is the new REAL
She is different.
He is different
Caught In A Lie
His birthday
My First Kiss
SIDE EFFECT
shout out
SHE IS MINE
Relationship's SUCK!!!
Valentine's Day (pt 1)
Valentine's Day (pt2)
CUDDLE
excitement
TELL HER THE TURTH
NO
Regret
I LOVE HER
🙃😍😍😍😍
FAMILIAR STRANGER
I LOVE HIM
UNFAMILIAR STRANGER
Sorry
Drunk
Unrequited Love
Forgiveness
All's well that Ends well
New Book
Need Help.
New Fanfic Alert

The Truth

9.4K 446 38
De komalkim

First Thank You all of you for more than a thousand view and and almost 100 vote. Thank you . You all motivate me alot .

***********************************
Taehyung pov:
They both called my name .

"Yes me " i said looking at both ."Can i join you two" i said giving them a dead look .

"No"

"Yes"

"Thanks Jimin for letting me sit with you" i said in a serious tone.

"Why are you talking like that" Y/N said looking at me . I look at her and than took a seat next to her.

"There is a empty seat right over there" she said pointing at the seat across her near Jimin.

"So why are you two here Alone " i purposely pressure on the word alone.

"She had some misunderstanding about me so i was just clearing that" Chim innocently said

"Hmm okay and what was the misunderstanding that you're talking about". I said putting my head on my hands with were resting on the table.

"What does You have to do with our problem" she snapped.

"Well my girlfriend is talking to my bestfriend ALONE  while i dont even know about that . Its call cheating" i said holding her cheek.

"Are you feeling insecure? " Jimin said confuse.

"Well even if you're feeling that we are no--" i stopped her by putting my lips on her lips.

"What the hell Tae " Jimin said moving me away from her . While y/n  was sitting there shocked.

"Stay out of this she is my girl stop talking to her with out my permission" i groaned.

*Ack* i touched my cheek which was now aching.

"How dare you " with that she took her bag and ran away.

"I told you we were just clearing some misunderstanding that you created. Tae why the hell you told her she looks ugly while being Jimin" Jimin said

"Did she said that to you. Well whatever stop meeting her " i said still holding my cheek.

"She is not your property . You're insecure Because you're lying to her "

"I AM NOT INSECURE ABOUT THAT SHE FUCKIN LIKE YOU" i spat.

"What?" That was all Jimin said. Then i told him about last night conversation.

"Even if she said that she like me she still thinks the Jimin on call is better than me . So in short she likes you Tae"

"What?"

"Yes you stupid she likes you she just dont know its you so kindly go and tell her about the whole situation" jimin said softly.

"You think ?. " I asked

"Yes she'll be mad but then she'll be able to accept you. You telling her will be less harmful than she finding out from someone else"

"Okay and sorry i behaved like that " i said apologizing

"Its okay . I know you were just jealous. Well did you remind kookie about the situation again that bubble head must have forgotten that" jimin said reminding me about Kookie

"Ah so that was what i was forgetting.well lets go find him " with that we both left the cafeteria.

Meanwhile
Y/N pov:
Tears keep running down my eyes its not like it happened for the first time. He kissed me on his birthday too , and its even not like I hated his touch but in front of jimin like why my heart is feeling so overwhelmed that it's making my eyes teary. I was blushing so hard that's why i had to run . Like if i like Jimin than why just a little touch from Tae was making me so warm ugh i had him more . I was in my thoughts when i bumped into someone.

"Ouch "  i rubbed my head

"Sorry i was in my phone . So i wasn't looki- hey are you crying. I am so sorry " he said touching my cheeks.

"No its okay . I am not crying because of that."

"Than why a cute girl like you crying"
He said showing off his bunny teeth.

"Well your stupid friend made me cry kookie"

"Really who? " Kookie said while rubbing his head.

"Are you really that naive . I am talking about Tae "

"Haha than tell me something I don't know." He said laughing. "I am sorry on his behalf but he is all tough on the outside but a sweetheart on the inside" he said

"Well you're right about the sweet heart part he sometimes act like that" i said whipping my tears off.

"Oh c'mon smile now . Wait let me show you something" kookie said taking out his phone.

"It was a long time ago. We took it when he was drunk. " He said showing me his phone showing a very cute video of Tae .

"Aww he looks so cute like wow . His cuteness can heal people" i said smiling sweetly.

"I know right. I never showed him this . Or else he would have been mad at me for destroying his tough guy image. Wait let me show you more" he said than started searching for something on his phone.

"No wonder he named his pen TATA hahah he has such a cute baby side" i said

" What!?!  he never name things and jimin have a pen name TATA that's dear to his heart. Tae always make fun of jimin for that. Yeah found it " he again showed me the phone but this time i was confused why did Tae lied about the pen .

"Jimin and Tae were making presentation in this "

"Yeah its cute too i got to go now." I was still confuse and feeling uncomfortable why he beared all the things when there is no such thing as TATA the pen.

"Well okay but you still owe me a Thank you" he said taking his phone back.

"For making me laugh" i said

"Yeah that too . But remember I gave you Tae's number but you didn't thank me "He said sweetly.

" I did said thanks. But now i have to take my thanks back because you gave me the wrong number." I said folding my arms over my chest.

"What . I did gave you the right no."
He said

"You gave me Jimin's number by mistake " i said showing him my phone.

"Nope you saved it wrong its Tae's number. I can prove wait" he started searching his phone again .Why my heart is beating so fast .

"See here it is" he said repeating all the digits one by one . Making my heart sink with every digit.

"You must be wrong" i said still denying the fact.

"Ugh wait let me fully proof you" with that he called on that number and put the phone on speaker. The call was dialing. Then someone picked the same deep voice that i been talking to for so long.

On Call:

"Hey kook i was going to call you. Where are you".

"Hey Tae tae " he than point at me with his eyes proudly showing that he was right . "But why are you looking for me."

"Don't give or tell y/n my number okay"

Kookie gulped "why i thought you told her the truth long ago . You guys are a thing now right" he gulped again. Turning pale .

"No stupid we are faking it. I thought i told you well listen she still thinks she is talking to Jimin. I still haven't told her that its me she been texting and talking to for so long"

"So she doesn't know " he said than look at me my eyes were teary again i am feeling betrayed. How could he .
"Tae you should-- WAIT Y/N LET ME EXPLAIN" kookie shouted when i started running away. I hate them all . They all are jerks.

***********************************

Oooo now you know . Well only few chapters are left please do vote and comment  . Hope you like it .

I purple you all 💜💜💜💜

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

42.5K 3.8K 43
Jeon Jungkook has been alone for centuries Once the powerful and feared Vampire King of hybe, now he is but a recluse in his mansion, hidden in the m...
407 48 7
"I Love you Jeon Jungkook please be my boyfriend" - KTH "I L-love y-you too hyungie. i will be your boyfriend" -JJK "I promise I will be with you for...
231K 6.7K 96
"You can't do this Jungkook! Just leave, I'll forget about you eventually" "Oh, you'll forget me huh?" His eyes stare right into my soul, "I don't be...
346K 6.7K 36
I really appreciate the support you guys have given me through this whole book its really special to me Thank you so much!! Note:" This story was wri...