Serenity In Her Arms (Jenlisa...

By DanteKnight7

Jennie Kim is a 22 year old waitress who has no idea in which her life is going. A newly made friend of hers... More

A Fresh Start
Seoul, The Capital of South Korea
Life of A Waitress
Underworld
Momo Oni
Her
Two Souls
The Way She Felt
Always
For Us
My Girl
I Love You
Double Date
Go For It
Fake Innocence
The Birth Of A Demon
Lee Enterprises
Eternity
Seven Million
Please
Clash Of Goddesses
Finished
I Can Do That
Arms
Author's Note

Rain

3.1K 151 5
By DanteKnight7

Jennie and Lisa walked quietly next to each other. The rain had gotten heavier, making white gusts of wind and water on the empty streets.

Jennie wanted to look up and see Lisa again, but she was too nervous that she might notice. The dark rain, and the hoodie she was wearing wouldn't have helped anyway.

After some turns and street crossing they finally arrived in front of a small building. The walk back to the event would've been shorter, but Jennie didn't mind and was happy to know Lisa lied about her apartment being closer.

They walked in, the staircase leading up was nearly pitch black. Jennie looked around, for Lisa to have been making money, this apartment seemed rundown.

Jennie of course didn't judge. "Shit. The power might be out again." Lisa said, more to herself than Jennie. Lisa lead the way, their shoes making loud creaks echo throughout the quiet apartment building.

All the way to the top and her room was at the end of the black hallway. Jennie felt safe walking behind Lisa. Her tall shadowy figure made Jennie want to hug her from behind.

Lisa grabbed the keys from her bag and with a twist and clinking she opened the door and allowed Jennie through first.

She looked around. The best she could see was Lisa's apartment was rather empty. A couch or two, with few decorations and no television. A few other things, but the lights were off so vision wasn't anyone's strong suit.

The only light was the blue window,  rain drops beating against it, giving the apartment a cozy home feel to it. "Does the power go out often when it rains?" Jennie asked, crossing her arms due to the cold.

"Mostly. This apartment doesn't keep up with anything." Lisa said disappointed as she locked the door.

"Why not move somewhere else?" Jennie asked. Lisa stayed quiet, her face Jennie wasn't able to see.

"Cold? You can sit on the couch, let me get you a blanket." Jennie saw that Lisa ignored her question. She was nervous, their conversation seemed like an awkward first date, if this encounter could be considered one. Jennie thought so.

Aside from the rain which gave ambience, the quiet pauses between their exchange of words did little to comfort the each of them.

Lisa came from the back room with a large soft blanket and some candles. "Here." She stood behind Jennie and wrapped the blanket over her shoulders. She rubbed her arms up and down to warm her up then quickly stopped.

Jennie slightly smiled. "Thank you." She snuggled the blanket over herself even more. She breathed in and could tell Lisa's scent was on it. It gave her comfort, it made her feel safe.

"I always have these candles handy." Lisa says as she sits next to Jennie; she began to light three candles. "Damn place never fixes anything. But they are quick to collect rent."

"Money isn't a problem for you anymore." Jennie smiled. She decided to ask the question again. "Why not move some place better? Anything would be better than this."

Lisa sighed and slid her boots off. "I don't really know. This place...it was here for me when I had nothing. It gives me a familiar feeling. Life hasn't been too kind to me. And if I'm being honest, I don't know where mine is going."

Jennie was shocked. This was a whole other side of Lisa. It was softer than previous encounters with "L". Jennie took her shoes off and raised her knees to her chest, covering up.

"Life hasn't been a friend of mine neither. But in that life, there's always somebody willing to be there for you. Maybe you already found that somebody." Jennie took a shot when she said that. She was hoping that comment wouldn't mess any of this up.

"Maybe I have." Lisa said softly smiling. Jennie caught her reaction and loved it. Seeing Lisa smile, gave her joy. Joy she had never experienced, joy that made her heart flutter.

"So when you said this place gives you a familiar feeling, what did you mean?" Jennie said carefully. She wanted to know Lisa's story, maybe then Jennie could do something for her, anything.

"You're a guest at my place. You have to answer first." Lisa said as she scooted a little closer to Jennie, facing her. "What brought an innocent girl like you to go to event like that? With drug dealers, killers and who knows what else?"

"I don't know about innocent..." Jennie smiled and laughed a little then stopped. She thought about her tragic past, her mother, auntie Gi. "...umm a friend. She had introduced me to it. She said it was like horse racing, you bet on your horse, if it wins you win."

Lisa laughed. Jennie looked at her, she was beautiful laughing. "Horse racing huh? Well yeah, I guess that's exactly what it is. How was it? You're first time going I mean."

"Well I didn't really know what to expect. My friend never told me exactly what I was going to. When I saw it, I thought it was amazing. Some girls get carried away, but other than that it's entertaining. And of course, I was lucky enough to see L compete." Jennie said with a smile.

Lisa couldn't hold her blush back. She hoped Jennie couldn't see it in the dark with minimal candle light. "Thank you."

"For?" Jennie questioned, trying to scoot a little closer to Lisa without making it obvious.

"For calling me a talented fighter. I've fought my whole life, and never once heard those words from anyone. So thank you." Lisa said looking at Jennie.

They seemed to stare at each other for hours, completely lost in each other's gaze. Their hearts began to beat faster, they felt shaky, and their mouths a little dry.

Neither of them could fight the feeling anymore. Lisa reached and grabbed Jennie by both her feet, pulling her legs over her lap. Jennie dropped the blanket from her shoulders and scooted next to Lisa, almost sitting on her lap.

Jennie reached her right arm and put it around Lisa's neck, while she rested her left hand on Lisa's shoulder. Lisa held Jennie by the lower back, interlocking her fingers.

They moved their faces closer and closer; their lips finally make contact. They give each other soft pecks, tasting the other. Jennie could smell Lisa, it was a natural sweet smell that Jennie was immediately addicted to.

Lisa's busted lip hurt as it met Jennie's, but that small lip pain was the last thing on her mind.

Jennie backed up and looked at Lisa, tasting her lips to taste Jennie. The candlelight showed her eyes glazed over. They slam their lips together, forcing their tongues into the others mouth.

Nothing was heard except the loud wet smacking of their lips, and the thunderstorm outside beating against the window. Jennie knew this is where she wanted to be for the rest of her life.

For minutes they continued, Lisa pulled and sat Jennie on top of her. Lisa had moved down to her neck while Jennie tangled her fingers in Lisa's hair.

Lisa reached up into Jennie's thin white shirt, feeling and rubbing her small perky breasts. She of course knew they felt way better now than over the shirt.

Their movements became more rough, both were soaked below the waist. Jennie began to softly moan, everything began to get good until...

"Wait wait." Lisa said as she suddenly stopped. Jennie felt herself panic. "Why is she stopping!? This feels so good. She feels so good." Jennie thought to herself.

"Why? Don't stop." Jennie moaned as she began to kiss Lisa's neck.  Lisa seemed to pull away slightly.

"I can't." Lisa said. It seemed to hurt her, to force those words out of her mouth, to stop something that was feeling this good. Jennie persisted.

"No no. You can. We can." Jennie said breathy as she tried to kiss Lisa again. But it ended in a failed attempt as she pulled her head away.

"I can't Jennie. Please, I'm sorry." Lisa said as she stood and lifted Jennie with her. Jennie was turned on that Lisa had lifted and was carrying her with complete ease. They looked at each other for a minute in silence, until Lisa finally decided to set Jennie on the couch.

"There's a couch pillow, the bathroom is on the left. There's the fridge if you get hungry or thirsty." Lisa walked to her bedroom, before she closed the door she looked back at Jennie. "This has nothing to do with you. I swear. I just..." She paused, but in the end shut the door and locked it.

Jennie sat in silence, looking at the white door that was shut on her. "Fuck what did I do?" Jennie thought, hard on herself. "Fuck fuck fuck." Jennie bit her lip, still able to taste Lisa.

She propped the pillow on the arm of the couch and laid down, covering herself with the blanket. She could see a future with Lisa. One where she could finally be happy.

She'll respect Lisa's decision tonight, but tomorrow she was going to find out what was going on. What she said or did that was wrong. She's not giving up on something that could last her a lifetime.

Jennie looked at the dark window, the thunder loud, echoing throughout the night sky. If Lisa gave up on her, then she'd be happy with just the amount of time they spent together tonight.

But Jennie didn't have that feeling, she felt something between them, and it didn't feel one sided. None of it mattered tonight, she convinced herself to just sleep.

She moved the blanket up to her face, she started to think about how their life could be, what it would be like. It gave her a feeling of what could be considered home. It gave her serenity, all while watching, and listening, to the rain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 1.1K 11
She is the dark-haired girl, appearing from nowhere. Everything about her is oddly perfect, like an angel from the sky. "I am from heaven." She grin...
81.8K 1.9K 10
Lalisa Manoban, a shy and awkward 24-year-old who hasn't quite mastered being an adult. Until she meets a beautiful brunette, which changes the way s...
34.7K 495 23
Jennie Kim, youngest CEO in South Korea. She owns one of the biggest entertainment companies. Is she willing to give the relationship a try despite h...
19.2K 480 14
Lisa, an aspiring photographer, meets Kpop Princess, Jennie Kim in an unexpected way. Jennie grows fond of her and is determined to fight against all...