The Inner Of A Badass •COMPL...

By zyraa_jc

There was a girl who used to be bullied due to being a nerd. She asked herself, "Will I have the freedom if I... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episode 65
Episode 66
Episode 67
Episode 68
Episode 70《END》

Episode 61

653 19 0
By zyraa_jc

"Oh my God! Babe, you didn't!" Liam excitedly screamed out of happiness. He opened the box, and saw all the gift I gave him. The shoes, the clothes, the chocolate, the wrist watch, and an extra that I just added while he was getting me watter from downstairs. I asked him earlier coz' I finished the bottled water, and asked for more as a reason.

"I though it was for you that Nana delivered?" He was at shock right now.

"Well obviously, I lied. Sor-" i was about to apologize for lying, but Liam pulled me so fast, and dmashed his lips on mine, kissing me passionately. I could feel how happy and thankful he was. I could feel it through the kiss. I pulled away, and I chuckled at his cute childish action.

"Thank you so much!" He thanked me with his smile that was so bright that his eyes were almost closed.

"No problem. Anything for you. Happy Anniversary, love." I greeted him with a smile.

"Happy Anniversary too. I'll be the one buying you everything. And by the way, here's my gift." He replied, and he handed me a cute invitation card that was stored in a cute envelope. I opened it, and I read the sentences carefully. I was so shocked when I read it all. I looked at him with a shock face, and he laughed at my reaction.

"Seriously? You're throwing a party at the biggest Event's Place here? But wait! What kind of party?" I asked him with a confused face.

"A simple party. You'll know." He replied. The date was the December 24, 2019. Is it a Christmas Eve Party? Nevermind, let's just see. I smiled at him, and I pecked on his lips. After the Gift Giving, we watched a movie, and just cuddled in bed.

LIAM'S P.O.V

We were watching a movie, and changed our cuddling position 50 minutes ago. I was focused on the movie, but I suddenly felt a head that softly fell on my shoulder.

I laid Crystal down, and turned off the T.V after. I laid beside her, and I closed my eyes, slowly drifting to dreamland.

1:30 AM
CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

He was rapping me! I couldn't do anything! I tried escaping! It's hard! Oh my God! He's about to stab me! AHHHHHH!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed out of fear, and involuntary sat down due to the bad dream. I involuntarily sat up and gripled on the bedsheets.

"Babe! What happened?! What's wrong!?" Liam asked. I was crying out of fear.

"I had a nightmare! It was all about what happened!" I replied, crying hardly. Liam hugged me, and he placed my head on his chest, making me cry on his chest. I was covering my upper body.

"It's just a nightmare. You're safe." He comforted while rubbing my back and caressing my hair.

"I'm still scared, babe." I cried. He started tearing up. He hates seeing my crying. He pulled me closer, and he passionately kissed my lips, where I felt his fear and care.

I pulled away, and cuddled with him. I don't know, but I feel so safe in his arms. It's like a shield that can't be broken. We covered ourselves with the comforter and slept.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 804 12
This is my very first fan fiction. I LOVE the show Once Upon A Time and ship Outlaw Queen so I thought, why not write a fan fiction about them!? So I...
1.2M 58.9K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
18K 798 5
A random girl, finds herself dead from a traffic accident and then reborn as the Female version of "the scummy second born demon of Greed". From Obey...
56.3K 1.6K 21
Emilia is the daughter of the Italian Mafia. After a family tragedy, she's filled with the desperate need to get revenge. Vincent grew up knowing on...