The Snakes Princess (Draco Ma...

By Jiminie_mochi1013

(Y/n) Riddle, thought going to Hogwarts would be great, but it'll prove to be drama filling and dangerous. Wi... More

Welcome! Introductions!
Prolouge
First year | Malfoy Manor
First year | Hogwarts
First year | Classes and Chaos
First year | Saint Potter
First year | Valentines day
First year | Holy hades
Summer | Coming Home
Second year | Diagon Alley fight
Second year | Drama
Second year | Terrible day, really
Second year | Slytherin
Second year | Rogue bludger
Second year | Christmas plan
Second year | Bloody Walls and Nightmares
End of Second Year
Summer | Training & Surprises
Third year | Train Ride of Unhapiness
Third year | Tea Leaves Of Doom
Third year | Real feelings
Third year | Invisible Snowball fight
Third year | Sirius Black
End of third year
Summer | Quidditch World Cup
Fourth year | Cold Welcome Back
Fourth Year | Visitors
Fourth year | Ferret
Fourth year | Yule ball
Fourth year | Death & Divination
End of Fourth Year
Summer | Old Friends
Fifth year | Frog lady
Fifth year | Trouble
Fifth year | Dumbledore's Army
Fifth year | Storm brewing
Fifth year | Department of Mysteries
End of Fifth Year
Summer | Different Perspectives
Sixth year | Secrets & Love
Sixth year | Potions
Sixth year | Almost
Sixth year | The Slug Club
Sixth year | Curse
End of Sixth Year
Summer | As The World Caves In
Seventh year | Escape & Apollo
Seventh Year | Radios & Gods
Seventh year | Cyclopes & Time
Seventh Year | Quest Takes a Turn
Battle of Hogwarts
Battle of Hogwarts II
Battle of Hogwarts | The Aftermath
Five years later | Return
Weddings & Reality
A Year later | Babies & Names
Authors note| IMPORTANT
Another Authors Note
Bonus Chapter | Arabella & Regulus
Bonus Chapter | Aaron & Harley
Bonus Chapter | Castor & Leo
Bonus Chapter | Scorpius & Arabella & Adrien
Sequel News

End of first year

3.3K 100 30
By Jiminie_mochi1013

"HOLD UP, HOLD UP, HOLD UP!!!" Blaise shouted at Millicent while she was trying to argue back.

I laughed at the looks we got from around us.

"HOLD UP!! HER SISTER WAS A WITCH, RIGHT?" Blaise shouted.

Millicent rolled her eyes while I wheezed my left lung out.

"WHAT WAS HER SISTER? A PRINCESS!! THE WICKED WITCH OF THE EAST BRO!!" He shouted, he was so riled up that he got up from his seat at the table.

He walked off towards the far right of the table, and upon seeing Millicent's face he turned back around dramatically.

"I gotta stop him." she sighed as I cackled.

"YOU'RE GONNA LOOK AT ME AND TELL ME THAT I'M WRONG?! AM I WRONG?! SHE WORE A CROWN AND CAME DOWN IN A BUBBLE!!" Blaise shouted.

I wasn't the only one laughing this time, and if people weren't laughing, they were thinking about what he just said.

How we got here is unknown, it just kind of happened and now breakfast was even more interesting. After that, my sides hurt so badly from laughing and Blaise was mad at Millicent for not realizing he was right.

"He kind of has a point, Mills." I chuckle, quickly regretting it and grabbing my sides.

Millicent gave me an unamused look, "You're dead to me."

I put my hand on my heart, "Oh you wound me, Mills."

It was a nice time, however, that all changed when Parkinson passed by with Crabbe and Goyle. She dragged Draco along, he had mentioned Parkinson was bothering him more than usual. I came up with the idea of him being around her for the last day so then he wouldn't see her for long, just a few hours.

"This school is full of useless purebloods," Parkinson spat. "You and your friend's would've been better off as squibs, or muggles."

I had intended to roll my eyes and ignore her, but now I'm pissed. I got up from my seat and stood in front of her.

My hands were in fists, my nails digging into my palms, "Piss off Parkinson, I can hex you faster than you can even reach for your wand."

She scowled, "Because daddy taught you to?"

"Quite the contrary, because my mother taught me how to shut annoying girls like you up."
I held my head up and glared at her.

She faltered a bit, gulping nervously as she looked around.

"Dracy?" She whined annoyingly.

Draco came in front of her, his eyes void of any emotion, "Back off (Y/n), this is unnecessary."

I relaxed my face, turning it from scowling to laughing. Now I was laughing at him, and it seemed to freak some people out.

Millicent got up and put a hand on my shoulder, "Let it go, we should get ready for the train."

I pushed past him and walked with Millicent out of the dining hall. All my anger boiled to the top, Draco had the audacity to tell me to back off. It was a bit much, but I was going to scare Parkinson out of her wits. He didn't like her either, but I guess Parkinson was Potter in this situation...which would make me Malfoy.

Malfoy's POV~

I watched as she pushed past us, Millicent trying to calm her down. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. This whole time I thought she was just a bubbly shine of light that did nice things for people.

I never thought I'd hear words like that come from her mouth. The words barely bothered me, it was the way she looked that scared me. Her once bright sea green eyes had turned stormy, her laughing face made her look insane and I couldn't tell what she was thinking.

"Hey," I jumped when I felt two hands clamp onto my shoulders.

I looked behind me to see Leo and Harley, "What was that about? Hurting our dear sister?"

Leo had a smile on his face, but was clearly pissed.

I shoved their hands off of me, "Piss off, I did nothing."

Harley looked at Leo. Leo's eyes were covered by his hair, but I saw him nod slightly. Harley looked at me with such a strong look, if looks could kill, he would incinerate me.

"Don't think this is over, try our sister again and you'll have three Riddle's to worry about." Harley shoved his hands in his pockets.

They walked away, that red headed muggleborn Hufflepuff following them. She was trying to calm them, but what confused me was the boy still standing there. He looked at his friends walking away, then turned to me with a smile.

His hair went from purple to red, "Don't worry about them, they didn't mean it. Here."

He handed me a lollipop, he bounced away to catch up to his friends. I handed the lollipop to Crabbe, he opened it and it exploded in his face.

Riddle and her family are really out to get me now. I left the group and went back to my dorm. Riddle came up with the idea of me hanging out with Parkinson for the last day. I was against it, but she had a whole presentation on how it'd work.

However, after she suggested it yesterday, father sent an owl with a note. He said there'd be an important talk waiting for me when I got home. I didn't know what it could be about, I've done nothing wrong this close to the end of the year.
-

-

-

-
Small time skip & Your POV~

We boarded the train, Leo and Harley wanted us all to sit together so we got on together. Anna and Aaron were talking about Potions, meanwhile, Millicent and Blaise were now arguing over where to go for the summer.

"What do you think?" Leo asked, looking out the window of our compartment.

Harley shrugged, "Our world couldn't get weirder, but somehow it found a way."

I stared out of the window, I didn't bother answering. Things are changing...I'll have to keep up if I don't want to be left behind.

"Am I too nice to people?" I blurted the words out, it was like word vomit.

Leo looked at me confused, "No, why would it matter? You should always be nice."

I looked at Harley, who frowned at me and had his eyebrows pushed together.

"You are too nice," Leo looked at Harley in shock. "There's nothing wrong with being nice and having walls makes things harder...but you can't let people walk on you."

I had a gut feeling that he meant Malfoy, not that I did much for him. Harley was right though, I am too nice. I told the trio I didn't want to get involved, then I almost got caught helping them and being up past curfew. I was nice to Malfoy, sure, but it was like constantly walking on eggshells.

"I'm going to go walk around, my legs are stiff." I sighed, getting up.

My robe was off, it got in my way too often. Millicent offered to walk with me if I wanted her to come, I said no and didn't want to interrupt her conversation. I walked down the halls, narrowly missing an older year's charms or hexes going wrong. 

I skipped my way along the halls and I got spotted by some of Harley's classmates. It was a group of three Gryffindor boys and one Ravenclaw girl.

"You're Angelos' sister, right?" One of the boys asked me.

I crossed my arms, "Who wants to know?"

He smacked his friend beside him, who looked at me and stood up.

"Just curious, he never did talk about you in class much."

I raised an eyebrow, "Why would he need to?"

They chuckled, the girl looked annoyed by them as well.

"We just asked a few questions about you, but he got defensive quickly." another one spat.

I didn't pay attention to what they looked like or who they were.

My attitude quickly took over for me, "I would hope he would, I don't give out information to anybody, especially irrelevant extras like you three."

They frowned at me, "You're just like him, turning your nose up to anyone not pureblood and slytherin."

I rolled my eyes, "Cry me a river."

I turned and went on my way, just glad it didn't escalate to a fight. I can fight, but three on one is hardly fair. On my way back to the compartment I bumped into someone.

"Sorry!" I quickly apologized.

I saw it was Potter and frowned.

"Gee, don't be so glad to see me. What'll Malfoy think?" he teased.

I raised my eyebrows, "Malfoy? Wha—never mind. Sorry Potter, I was trying to get back to my compartment."

He smiled, "It's fine, but I wanted to talk to you after I got out of the hospital wing."

"To rub salt in the wounds about winning the house cup? Or to apologize for involving me in something I didn't want to be part of in the first place?"

He grimaced, seeing I was clearly upset with the last minute points Dumbledore gave gryffindor. Who wouldn't be upset with that old loser of a wizard?

"The last one, I really didn't plan on involving you, we just needed some extra help. I'm very sorry Riddle for what happened, but at least you didn't get caught and lose house points."

His eyes looked sincere, which was more than he ever gave anyone who wasn't in Gryffindor.

"Luckily I know how to be sneaky, but pull that again Potter and my fist will meet your face."
I threatened him jokingly.

"Noted." he went back to his compartment.

I headed back to mine and this time without any distractions or getting sidetracked.
-

-

-

-
Malfoy's POV & small time skip ~

The entire ride was annoying, Crabbe and Goyle's shared brain cell just ate the entire time and trash talked Riddle. Parkinson joined in and clung to me, expecting me to use my money to buy her treats from the trolley.

"I can't stand Riddle, always thinks she's better because her father is an Auror and her mother is part of the Wizengamot." Parkinson sneered.

Crabbe and Goyle chuckled at her comment, but I stewed in my own anger.

"Just shut your mouth Parkinson, we've arrived and I'm going home immediately." I got up and walked out of the compartment.

I followed the steady stream of students and walked off the train.  Looking around I spotted Riddle and her family. She may not look like anyone in her family, but she resembled her mother in Aura. Her mother spotted me, smiling as she came towards me.

"Draco dear, how was your year?" She squatted down to eye level.

She had a very motherly look on her face, a genuine smile made her eyes crinkle and she smelled of vanilla.

I blushed, "Uh, it was good Mrs. Riddle."

She chuckled, "Which one of your parents is picking you up?"

I looked around and spotted my mother, "Mother is here."

I pointed to where my mother was. Mrs. Riddle looked to where I pointed, she smiled and waved at mother.

Mother waved back and waved me to go to her side, "I'm glad to hear you had a good year, now have a good summer."

Mrs. Riddle ruffled my hair and went back to her family, who looked back at me and waved goodbye. 

I went to my mother and she put a hand on my shoulder gently, "I trust you had a good year?"

"Uh, mother?" I faltered a little. "May I see the Riddles during this summer?"

Mother frowned, "I'm sorry Draco, but Arabella said her kids are going to New York the entire summer. You can still owl them though."

I had forgotten that Riddle said she was going to see her Aunt the entire summer. Mother and I left the station and went back home, only to be greeted by Dobby. Father seemed busy these days with something, so I hardly got a letter from him.

"I'm going to unpack."

She nodded and went off to the gardens, probably to have a nice cup of tea. I waited until mother was out of sight, taking a different path to the study. Walking in the study felt colder than usual.

I looked around at the books we had, most of them on the dark arts since my family liked it the most. Talk about edgy.

I don't know what I'm looking for, but a feeling in my gut told me to search. I searched the desk in there too, that's where father would research certain things.

I looked at his desk, being extra careful to not move anything around. I spotted a black book, as if it were screaming at me to look at it. I grabbed it carefully, opening it I saw the blank pages.

Why would it be here?

I turned it over, the dim light hitting it showed a name carved in the back. I only saw a glimpse of it when I heard footsteps, I set the book back quickly and took the door leading to the balcony. I hid where father wouldn't be able to see me and used the ivy as a cover.

The name on there must've been important, because why would father keep a diary?
Hm, I could look up the name? But maybe I could ask the only person with the same last name as Tom Marvolo Riddle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 154 28
#1 [BOOK ONE] "He's so close that his heart thumps against my skin, its rhythm mirroring the crazed woodpeckering of my own heart. It is like we are...
105K 1.9K 70
---------------------------- When the Wizarding World falls. Who will Rise? 'You put your faith in the wrong person.Don't you see Potter? I was born...
516K 10.4K 46
โ”โ” โ all i know is i was enchanted to meet you โž IN WHICH... ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ป ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐˜ doesn't realize the feelings she has for her brother's best fri...
3.3K 165 21
The war is over. Voldemort has been defeated. While Hermione Granger tries to keep face, demonstrating the courage and tenacity of Gryffindor house...