Hiccstrid Oneshots: Book 1

Per 7LetterShips

Fluff, fluff, fluff and lots of fluff. Some angst too! Oh and, updates very frequently. Hope you enjoy! Btw... Més

Playful and Happy
The Saddest and Happiest Night
The Saddest and Happiest Night Part II
In-Law Bonding
In-Law Bonding Part II
I Can't Help Falling In Love With You
A/N
I ❤️ You
Peace and Quiet
Flower
You're My UNO
True and Endless Love
For the Dancing and the Dreaming
Him
Her
Emptiness
Emptiness Part II
Women
Nightmares
Sleepy
Good Morning
Just a Normal Day
A/N: IMPORTANT <3
A/N
Truth or Dare
Mistake
Texts!
Hiccstrid on Social Media!
Forever and Always
A/N
Because You're You
Just Friends
The Game
Bye
More Texts!
Disturbed
Dreaming
Keeping Secrets
Hair
In a Few Years
Lose You
Future
Armor
Don't Touch Her
Kids
Don't Touch Her Part II
A/N
Another A/N:
Don't Touch Her Part III
Midnight Cries
Return
In Love with Astrid Hofferson
Training
A/N: New Book?
Heartbeat
Where No One Goes
Kori
One More Crazy Person
A/N
7 Chairs, 10 People
Drawing
M'lady and Babe
Living Together
How to Ride a Toothless
Paintball
Getting Lost
Crazy
They Would Last
I Know
Advice
A/N
Arm Wrestling
Babysitting
Sunflower
That Girl
Just You
Lives
Crumbled
Right Now
Winks, Laughs, and Beaches
Together
Winter
Shrinking and Growing
Right From the Start
Chance
Dinner
Zephyr
A/N
Each Other
Anything For You
For Their Love
Just Feel
From Berk
Rest
The Day
My Bonnie
Memories
Worth Waiting For
A/N: 100 🥳
Father and Daughter
Crazy In Love
Caught
Jealousy (Astrid)
I Love You 3000
Detectives
Jealousy (Hiccup)
Family
Adventures
Kidnapped
Destined
Parenthood
Egg
Memory
A/N
Mama!
Unbreakable
Something Stupid
Hiccup the...6 Year Old?
Just Jealous
Allergic
He Missed Her
See You Again
Nothing
Grandma and Zephyr
At Last
A/N: Last Chapter

Better Than I Thought

3.3K 72 31
Per 7LetterShips

Hi guys! Another request! Enjoy!

———————

Hiccup's POV
It was a normal afternoon on Berk as 15 year old Hiccup Haddock walked outside his house to the forest for wood.

He passed by the town plaza, ignoring the unfriendly looks from his cousin and the Thorston twins. Astrid and Fishlegs ignored him as usual and didn't do anything.

"I'll get there someday" Hiccup muttered under his breath while entering the big forest. He looked around for fire wood and found some in the distance.

As he walked towards the pile of wood, he heard a big whoosh come from his left.

Hiccup quickly turned and saw a bright light and heard loud whooshing sounds coming from it. He gaped in shock, stumbling backwards.

"Oh My Thor" He states out loud, staring at the mysterious thing in front of him. All of a sudden, it started to pull him closer.

"OH NO" Hiccup exclaimed as he tried his best to get out of the thing's reach.

Astrid's POV
A few minutes after Hiccup had passes by then, they heard a loud sound from the forest.

What in Odin's name? Astrid asked in her head as she turned to the sound and saw a bright light.

She quickly stood up and took her axe, running towards the forest with the rest following her. When they got there, their eyes widened.

"HICCUP!" Astrid shouted and ran to take his hand as he almost fell into the ominous bright and loud thing.

"DON'T IT WILL PULL YOU IN!" Hiccup shouted back, shaking his head when she took his hand and tried to pull him back.

"HELP ME , IDIOTS!" She yelled at her friends who just stared at them in shock. They quickly ran over to her and pulled her from the thing.

"I WILL NOT DIE SAVING HICCUP HADDOCK!" Snotlout objected loudly as he pulled hard.

"SHUT UP, SNOTLOUT" Astrid retorted and glared at him over the loud noise from the weird thing.

"IT'S TOO STRONG!" Fishlegs shouted while the thing started pulling all of them in. They all screamed in horror as they fell into the void.

"I DON'T WANNA DIE!" Tuffnut cried loudly as he dropped into the thing.

For a few seconds, all they saw was darkness and all they heard was their screams. Then, they arrived back in the exact same place they were in.

They all stood up, groaning from the impact to the ground. Hiccup looked around and widened his eyes as he saw they didn't move at all.

"Hey, look! We're still in the- OW!" He exclaimed when Astrid hit him in the shoulder. He looked at her and frowned while rubbing his arm.

"What was that, fishbone?!" She asked him loudly while glaring at him. Hiccup opened his mouth to retort, but they heard another voice.

"Gods! I remember we used to call you fishbone, H!" A voice shouted and laughed from behind them.

The group turned around and saw themselves staring back at them. It was them, but different. Older them.

Astrid raised her axe defensively at the group and walked towards them. She gasped and let it fall from her hands when she saw herself.

"AHHHH!" Snotlout shrieked in a high-pitched voice and recoiled when her axe nearly fell on his foot.

"Hey, Hiccup! You're inventions finally worked!" An older Ruffnut told him, gesturing to her younger self. She hummed in thought as she walked closer and inspected the teen.

"Cool! It's me!" Younger Ruffnut called out in excitement, staring at herself.

"Wow! How old are you guys?" Younger Fishlegs asked his older self who a few inches taller than him.

"20, lemme guess...bangs, green tunic, shoulder pads...you guys are 15?" Older Astrid guessed while looking at her younger self in amusement.

The younger gang nodded at her guess, still confused on why they were there.

"Woah. So you can tell us all bout our future?" Younger Hiccup asked, excitedly and in awe.

"Not important events though. I'm pretty sure bad things would happen" Older Fishlegs told his friends who nodded at him.

"Oh I'm still smart!" Younger Fishlegs gushed, clapping rapidly. Younger Snotlout scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Well, you're still arrogant and stupid" Older Astrid mumbled under her breath, but everyone heard it and laughed.

"Okay then, I have a question" Younger Astrid asked, crossing her arms over her chest, still suspicious about the whole thing.

"If you really are our older selves, how in Odin did Hiccup turn out that way?!" She accused, gesturing to the older Hiccup who turned to older Astrid and smirked.

Younger Hiccup just nodded at her question as he stared at him who, he had to admit, was way taller and stronger.

"Why don't you tell them, m'lady?" Older Hiccup asked older Astrid, making her roll her eyes and smile.

"After a pretty big event, Hiccup and I started sparring and training together. Then, when we got older we still sparred, but also went on missions and fought battles as partners" She answered, making younger Astrid and Hiccup gape.

"Why do you guys seem so close?" Younger Hiccup asked, seeing the two stand closer together than anyone else in the group.

"Well, they are betrothed" Older Tuffnut commented, getting glares from the older couple and gasps from the younger one.

"Me and Astrid get betrothed?!" Younger Hiccup repeated, eyes widening in shock.

"Ew!" Younger Astrid reacted, frowning a little bit. Younger Hiccup rolled his eyes at her sarcastically.

Even though they had different expressions, both their faces were dusted with blush and they were looking away from each other.

The older versions looked at their reactions then at each other and grinned, remembering when they were like that.

Older Astrid took older Hiccup's hand and kissed him on the lips, smiling happily.

Older Hiccup grinned and kissed back before pulling away and looking at their younger selves' stunned faces.

He shrugged and kissed his betrothed's cheek, making her blush and chuckle lightly.

"How is that us?!" Younger Astrid shouted at younger Hiccup, making him frown and shrug.

"Don't ask me! You're the one who kissed future me in the future" He retorted and raised his hands up defensively, causing her face to become light red in embarrassment.

"Younger me, it's fine if you don't believe it, 'cause I still can't" Older Hiccup said, smiling happily at older Astrid. She laughed and pulled him closer.

"See! You guys are cute then and now!" Older Fishlegs told them, making younger Hiccstrid shake their heads and chuckle nervously.

"You know who else are cute? Heather and Fishlegs!" Older Tuffnut shouted and ran around, making younger Fishlegs frown in confusion and surprise.

"She's my sister and our other friend that's a girl who is cool. Fishlegs and her are pen pals and they like each other" Older Hiccup explained, grinning at his friend who was blushing.

Younger Snotlout whined in annoyance and faced his older self. "Do we have anyone?" He asked, making his older self smirk and turn to older Ruffnut.

"NO!" Younger Ruffnut denied, shaking her head in disbelief as her older self, held older Snotlout's hand.

"You'll know sooner or later how we got together" Older Snotlout said as older Ruffnut shrugged at her other self's expression.

"Man, so it's only us?" Younger Tuffnut asked himself, getting a nod then a fist-bump from him.

"We're a cool lone wolf" His older self replied, getting strange looks from his friends.

Suddenly, a loud blaring noise rang through the forest. The younger gang looked around in panic while the older gang stared at the village.

"The race! Okay, we gotta go. We'll see you maybe later?" Older Hiccup said while taking older Astrid's hand and leading them out the forest.

"You can't beat me this time, babe!" She teased as they left behind their younger selves.

"Babe?!" Younger Astrid questioned loudly and stumbled backwards into Hiccup's arms as bright light suddenly shone.

"Thanks" She mumbled and gave him a small smile as she stood back up. He grinned at her slightly and turned back to the portal.

"I am so done with the future" Snotlout said under his breath as they walked back in the portal. All of them had walked in, except for Hiccup and Astrid.

"You comin?" She asked him, raising her eyebrow and walking towards the portal.

"Yeah. Just a sec" He replied, getting a smirk and nod back from her, before she stepped into the bright thing.

"Turns out the future was better than I thought" Hiccup said to himself as he heard his and the gang's laughter from afar.

He smiled and stepped into the portal, ready to go back home and work for that future.

———————

It's so sad that Tuffnut doesn't have a love interest in the series (except for chicken, of course). I know he finds someone though!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed that small oneshot!

<3 Abby

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

77.1K 1.4K 55
Modern Hiccstrid love story! Regular updates!!! Requests are welcome x Hope you enjoy :)
460K 6.7K 41
A story about Hiccup and Astrid on Berk. They are now 21. Takes place after httyd 2. This is my first story ever so please don't hate. Sorry if I hav...
4.5K 86 20
Hiccup and Astrid, childhood bestfriends, get separated for 5 long years when Stoick sends Hiccup off to boarding school. They both part ways with un...
292K 4.7K 54
ANNOUNCEMENT: My HTTYD series is currently undergoing revisions. If things change while you are reading, I apologize for the inconvenience. Please ha...