Insane {Yuno Gasai x Fem Read...

By Aeyliaaa

Your love makes me insane More

DISCLAIMER
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 2
Chapter 3 移奥汚

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1

3.8K 63 241
By Aeyliaaa

(Y/N) Pov

I was walking to school alone, another boring day ahead. I have no friends, I don't socialise much. I'm that one loner at school that no one really likes or hates.

I was always on my phone (I don't want (Y/N) to be to much like Yuki so I'm changing it up a bit, but (Y/N) still a diary user) I don't really like games, except for Instagram, so I just write down random things. I write what happens all around me and as well as some of my emotions.

I sat down at my desk and nothing was really going on to write down so I just checked my instagram feed. Nothing really happened that day, it was just boring like the usual. I went home and went to bed. My life is boring, i wish something, anything would just happen to make it interesting.

time skip to the next day

I woke up and checked my phone

6:51am I woke up, I went downstairs and heard that there had been a murder on TV

what? when did I write this? I was confused and after trying to find answers I gave up and went downstairs to have breakfast.

I sat down and ate my (insert favourite breakfast)

I was eating peacefully, when I heard

"there has been another attack, another female was killed-"

after that i became unfocused and didn't pay attention to what the news reporter was saying. I was shook, that was just what my phone said! what is this? how is this possible? my phone can't possibly be phsycic.... right? how was this possible? it had to be coincidence, but how was it on my phone when I didn't write it down? did someone hack my phone?

my head hurt as I tried to find out what was going on. I checked my phone and say there was new entries, that I didn't write down

8:31am: class starts, I don't know what the teacher is talking about because i'm dumb lol (i don't if school time is different where you live, but for me, class starts at 8:30am)

9:00AM: we have a test, I'm so going to fail!

9:45am: we just finished the test, I'm so gonna fail....

12:05am my bully, Yuna Kim, just fell on her face! she tripped over her own bag! best thing that's happened all year!

1:15pm Yuna and her friends confronted me about laughing at Yuna when she fell on her face, they beat me up. It really hurt but I can't go to the nurse because she'll  ask what happened and they would get mad and beat me again (I don't understand why people don't tell someone, like, if you tell then they'll get in trouble and eventually stop)

1:23pm we got the test answers, I got 75, way better than my usual. the answers that i got wrong where (I'm too lazy to write down a whole answer thing, plus my age work if probably different to yours since I'm so younger)

3:00pm the teacher made the whole class except for me wait 26 extra minutes after the bell went because everyone was to loud, except for me who didn't say a word so he let me go early.

3:26pm .it's hard to believe those suckers would only come out to now, what a waste of time of day. for once i'm glad I'm not them

4:46pm I was watching anime and my favourite character died, I'm so sad! I won't stop crying for days! (been there before)

10:15pm I went to bed, but i'm not tired

what was this? when did I write this? what is going on? I was so confused, words couldn't explain.

it was 8:31am exactly when class started, but that didn't shock me because that was what usually happened, i was still confused when i wrote that down though. 9:00 rolled around and when my teacher handed out a quiz, I started to get shocked. How did my phone tell the future? am I going insane? how is this even possible, stuff like this just doesn't happen in the real world.

I looked at the questions and decided to test if my phone really was psychic by writing down the answers in the questions. The teacher collected our paper at 9:45am.

I was walking down the halls silently at 12:05am when I saw Yuna Kim and her friends. 

(that's what Yuna Kim looks like)

she was on her phone when she walked over her bag that she forgot she left there, and fell on her face. I hated her so much that at the moment I didn't care my diary told the future, I just laughed my head off. Who's the one humiliated now?

She turned and glared at me. I ran off, knowing if I didn't she would beat the shit out of me. It wouldn't be the first time.

it was 1:10pm and not even taking my chances on seeing if my diary was right, I hid in the bathroom until class time again. 

1:23 exactly, we got back the  test answers but instead of getting a 75 I got 100%  because my diary told me the answers.

At the end of the day, everyone stayed 26 minutes late except for me. just like my diary said. wtf is going on?!

I am a really emotional fangirl and cried for what felt like hours after my fav anime character died at 4:46pm

later on that night it was 10:51 and i decided i should sleep even though i wasn't tired.

the same thing happened next day with my diary telling me the future, luckily I was able to avoid Yuna and her friends with it again.

School was over and I was getting up to leave while checking my phone. I stopped and stood frozen as everyone left when I read the only text on my screen

DEAD END

Dead end? what is that supposed to mean? I felt my heartbeat pickup, drumming in my ears as I began to panic, thinking of all the horrible things those 2 things could mean

"you got a dead end right?" I heard the sweet voice behind me say. I turned around and saw Gasai Yuno, the most popular girl in the school

"h-how do you know i have a dead end?! do you have a psychic phone as well?!" she replied to my question by lifting up her phone. sure enough, it said the future but it was.... my future? why was her diary devoted completely to me?

I ran away thinking she was the stalking me, planning on the perfect moment to kill me, and that she was my dead end

while I was running, my future changed again

"what the hell?" while I was reading it, Yuno corned me coming from god knows where

"will you just hear me out!" she yelled, but I couldn't take my chances. I gotta admit, I'm not to keen on living but I don't want to die this way. So I went back the way I came and ran away again

I ran into a elevator and pressed the 14th floor, after that I calmed down a bit... until

I heard a thud as the elevator doors closed but something stopped it from fully closing. I looked and saw Yuno. She pushed the doors open again slowly.

I could hear my heartbeat, I'm gonna die.

she walks towards me

I'm not ready to leave this world yet ( y/n might not be, but i am XD)

I back up to the wall, my heart rate increasing even more if that was possible, when I hit the wall, now cornered. The elevator door closed.

I reached for the knife in my pocket that I always keep when she says "don't" and grabs onto me.  My eyes widen as her lips touch mine.

Why was she kissing me?! and why do i like it!

after she pulls away she said "we both know you aren't going to hurt me, my diary says so, tends not be wrong"

she's kinda right. I might have threatened her with my knife but I would never actually do something to her, I'm not that type of person

"he's here..." who was she talking about? who was here?

"who?"

"the local serial killer. Known to the other users as 3rd" 3rd? just how many others where there?

Yuno explained to me about how 3rd tried to kill me, she changed the floor to 17th 

"All future diary users are in a last man standing game, he's coming for you" after she said that my heart sunk. I have no fighting skills whatsoever and i was going up against a serial killer. Yuno might help but reason does she have to? why would she risk her life for someone she doesn't even know?

The elevator took us to the roof. Once we got there she told me how I was supposed to throw my small knife at 3rds flip phone (the knife is a replacement of Yuki's darts, it's small thin and light and it can cut well as well as be thrown like a dart). Am I the only one that has a decent phone?

when 3rd got to the roof he looked around for us but couldn't see us "dammit, where are they?" he pulled out his flip phone and i knew it was time. Yuno ran around the corner catching his, eye distracting him. I jumped out from my hiding spot and threw my knife hitting perfectly into 3rds phone.

He dropped his dagger as the middle of him started to open into a hole and  he became deformed, twisting and swirling around as he cried out in pain until he turned into nothing more than dust.

I was teleported to some place in the sky (I don't know how to explain what it looks like so you just gotta remember from the anime)

There where other people there as well, 11 of us all together. 

"congratulations 1st!"

"yeah nice work dude! takes some balls to wipe out a practise man hunter"

said 2 of the diary users

I looked around and saw Yuno on the left side of me

Deus explained to everyone about this game of survival. I was shocked. I have to kill people? what kind of sick joke is this?! I don't care about being god, but if I don't win i'll die.

as soon as we returned to the real world i dropped to my knees and said "this is insanity, there's just no word for it" as soon as I said that i heard Yuno say with her head in both her hands looking at me lovesick

"Don't worry (Y/N), it'll be okay. Yuno's here to protect you, I'll do whatever it takes to keep you safe because that's how much I love you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 4.2K 103
*NOT FINISHED* I'm tired of fighting...... AMORA!" My uncle yells while i'm trying to open my eyes. I'm sitting in a the corner of the house with he...
260K 10.5K 25
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"
44.6K 1.3K 17
As Y/N, you work with the equipment in Task Force 141. You handle the Walkie Talkies, you try out the new guns to see if they are manageable, you cre...
35.9K 3.4K 116
Admin ဆီက ခွင့်ပြုချက်မရသေးပါဘူး free တင်တဲ့ အတိုင်း တင်ပေးပါ့မယ် admin တွေ လာပြောရင် ဖျက်ပေးပါမယ်။ Start date -21•4•2024(Sunday) End date-