Trafalgar D. Water Law x Read...

By ABAO14

Sadly, I'm no longer accepting requests! :c BTW check ou my other one shots in my profile, they're not in thi... More

Requests are closed!
Sad Law x Angry Law x Reader
Cat Law x Bunny Law x Owner Reader
Law (D.I.D.) x Reader
Submissive Law x Dominant Reader (Peto Peto no Mi)
Child Sad Law x Babysitter Reader
Pirate Law brothers x Marine Reader
Adopted Law x Step-sister Reader
Law x Dragon Reader
Bad boy Law x Shy Reader
Werewolf Law x Human Reader
Singer Law x Dancer Reader - Songfic
Part 2 - Law (DID) x Reader
Bunny Law x Hunter reader
Single Dad Law x Childhood Friend Read
Wolf Law x Bunny Reader
Marine Law x Pirate Reader
Valentine's Day Special
Gang Leader Law x Gang Leader Reader
Dad Law x Pregnant Reader
Part 3 - Law (D.I.D.) x Reader
Disney Special - Mulan
Yandere Law x Reader
Step-sinblings Law x Reader
Genderbender: Female Law x Male Reader
Captain Law x Newbie Reader
Yandere Neko Law x Owner Reader
Adult Law x Child Reader
Photographer Law x Model Reader
Female Law x Female Reader
Childhood friends Law x Tomboy Reader
Easter Special
Captain Law x Cook Reader
Easter Special - Law x Real World Reader
Kingsman Law x Princess Reader x Surprise Guest
Vampire Law x Werewolf Law x Reader
Law x Geisha Reader x Zoro
Law x Extravagant Reader
Different Dimension Laws x Reader
Fanboy Law x Ninja Reader
Policeman Law x Thief Reader
Law x Witch Reader
Pocket Size Law x Reader
Doctor Law x Emotionless Reader
Guard Law x Princess Reader
Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader Part 2
Child Law x Child Reader
Dancer Law x Dancer Reader
Possessive Law x Neko Reader
Law x Bipolar Reader

Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader

3.2K 79 67
By ABAO14

Important note: I've decided to do only 50 chapters for this book. I think they're more than enough and I would like to focuse on future stories too plus other work :P That means I'll be selective of the requests I'll be taking from now on since I only have 5 slots/requests left (couting with the ones I'm yet to finish, I have 45 chapters in total).

You wanted to scream for help but a strong dark wave stopped you from doing so. You swam, as best as you could, being a pirate didn't really mean knowing how to swim despite being 70% of the time on a boat.

Ashamed, you swam like a dog, a dog with a wish, to live. You emerged, taking a deep breath, but as soon as you did this you got pulled down.

Your legs randomly trowing kicks failed to free you from the strong grip on your ankle, but it also did not pull you further down, only just so you'd bee fully under water.

You thought it was an animal, not sure how to scare it away and since kicking wasn't doing anything you decided to 'play dead' but still with your eyes open so you were sure it wasn't any dangerous animal.

The pull weakened, it was your chance! You quickly began swimming upwards like before, making sure to move your legs faster not to get caught, and once again you emerged.

You were able to catch your breath, but just like the first time it pulled you back in, holding onto your ankle tight, never too deep in the water, enough for you to see your ship being wrecked by god knows what.

You were still uncertain what had attacked you and the crew, no signs of any other ships around but no animals underneath either.

Looking around you saw parts of the ship being pulled out by the strong waves, as if the sea had life itself and decided to bring his anger down on you.

Playing dead did not do the trick this time, you tried kicking harder but the pull managed to make his way up your body until it got to your arms and trapped them on the sides of your torso.

Struggling for air you turned around to face the creature. A handsome merman stood before you...

Your world stopped as you studied his dark tonned face, his dark spiky hair, golden dangerous eyes, full lips that made you want to bite them, thin plane nose, not so furry eyebrows and pierced ears.

His first expression when seeing you was of pure hatred but because of your long stare he showed confusion and even got closer, to inspect the strange dark colour tainting your cheeks and ears.

Once he got the message he backed away, shocked, not knowing how to react to a human looking at him that way...

As much as you wanted to gaze at the rest of his body, including his shark tail, your need for air spoke louder and you took this opportunity to swim up.

Unfortunantely, thanks to your doggy style swim and his strong tail, the merman/fishman caught you easily, pulling you down to his trapping embrace yet again. You wiggled around, trying to mouth, to show him your need for oxygen but he ignored your pleeding look and waited for your eyes to barely close themselves to give you your much needed oxygen in a kiss.

Pain pushed you awake. Your hands gripping on your aching head and legs closing in on your body, you were curled in a ball.

You took deep breaths, not understanding anything. The memories, the pain and darkness surrounding you mixed together did not help, only the cold floor that momentarily allowed your burning forehead to cool down against.

"W-Where am I?" - Once the pain went away, not completely though, you got up and sticking your arms out you tried finding your way through the darkness - "H-Hello? Is a-anyone here? Can anyone here me?..."

Your voice grew unsure as silence and darkness remained, surrounding you, engulfing your little existence in fear...

Suddenly you heard a loud crack from your foot, you had just stepped on something and broke it. You wondered what it was...

Crouching down your hands aimlessly searched for it. Once you found it and held it close to you, you began feeling it.

"So heavy... and wet..." - You grew suspicious of the object.

You couldn't think of what it was. On one side it was partially hairy, on the other not even close, it's shape was similar to a sphere but not really, only on one side though. Inspecting closely you found two slightly more depth areas, your fingers tapped them approaching the center, where two soft but wet circles stood. You panicked when one of them burst with liquid and threw the thing away while screaming.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE, LET ME OUT! PLEASE. HELP!" - You screamed running around until you hit a wall and suddenly all light went on.

"SHUT UP HUMAN!" - A male voice yelled but you ignored it.

Surrounding you were skeletons, and what you had just touched was a half skinless head with it's eyes now bleeding.

You screamed bloody murder and ran to whoever spoke, hugging them for safety, your rational side not responding, only your instincts making you run to whatever living thing was in the room, far away from the corpses.

You cried in their arms despite their screaming in protest.

"Please, please! I don't wanna be here, I can't stay. There's corpses-"

"You'll be one of them too if you don't let me go right now!" - The male yelled, pushing you away unsuccessully.

He found it strange your strength had grown so much to the point he could not make you let go of him, it was completely different from when he first had captured you.

"Fine, fine! I'll get you out of here but you'll have to-" - His voice could not be heard from your constant yelling - "I said I'll get you out! Would you stop alraedy?!"

Soon he realised as much as he reasoned with you, your panicked state would not allow you to think straight, the best he could do was hope that once you were far you'd shut up once and for all.

Said and done!

The merman blessed the silence of his room before sighing and looking at his new roommate. You were still latched on his torso, after all this time...

His cold stare turned to his usual monotone one as he put himself to sleep, hugging your topping figure sleeping over his chest. Screw it, it's just for one night...

Morning came and so did your hunger, you woke up to the grumbling of the male under you. Hearing him curse you for bitting his chest from hunger in your sleep, you blushed and apologised furiously while sitting up.

You felt strange once you sat on him. Looking around you saw his shark like tail andstrange looking room.

"You're a merman?!" - Your slow brain finally put it all together - "And you tried to kill me!"

"No, I kidnapped you." - His smart ass attitude didn't help your bad mood.

"'Cause that's much better!"

You stared into each other's eyes and confusion grew in you.

"If you kidnapped me, then how come you let me sleep on your bed?" - You asked, still sitting on him.

"Seeing as you don't remember, I'll tell you... I put you in a cell, you freaked out over the lying corpses and I had to get you out of there so you'd shut up." - He finished his explanation with an eye roll - "Got it, dumb human?"

"Yes. And I'm not dumb! Why are you doing this?!" - You jumped from his lap to stand beside the bed.

He sat up and you took two steps back.

"Where am I?" - You growled, if it was even possible.

"I needed a guinea pig, you were the closest I could get." - He blew on a weird coral thing and it formed a bubble. He put it around his waist, like a floater and stood up with a wicked smirked - "I'm tired from the male body, a female human body is quite rare to find in the seas..."

You shivered, afraid of this new crazy side of his.

You took two more steps back and he two to the front. With narrowed eyes you studied his relaxed posture and part of the room you could see without taking your eyes off him, wanting to find something to help you in the future fight.

"I refuse to be your lab rat! And stop calling me human in such mocking way, in case you haven't noticed you're part human too." - You pointed out, taking a step back again.

"I may look human, but I'm not. Our bodies work differently, they'll never be the same!" - He spit the words out with disgust - "Do not compare me to your kind!"

"Still, why?..." - You couldn't understand people like him, people who wanted death.

"Wouldn't you like to know..." - His smirk grew wide as he neared you.

A wall stopped you. Shit.

"I would. I honeslty would." - Your honesty and confidence in those words shocked him but he ignored the feeling in his chest.

When he first had told you you were his new guinea pig you thought that weeks later you wouldn't be here, living, breathing, to tell the story.

Apparently when he ment that he was actually using his weird powers on your body to cut it open, without hurting you, and watching your insides, literally. After the first two times it happenned you concluded he was simply studying your human body, so why the deformed corpses?...

You didn't dare ask, still not completely trusting him. But you had a feeling that was the reason exactly why he did what he did to the others, too much complaining or rebelling from their part made him snap, you presumed.

Apart from the daily visits to his office he did not bother you in any way. He brought you food, allowed you to bathe and insisted on you eating healthy. You were starting to think you signed up for a second mom, not a kidnapper... and a germophofic one to add.

You too studied him in return. At first you thought he was cold, boring and a total virgin for life but with time you knew better. You learned his habits, his smallest quirks and could tell apart each of his moods even if he kept on a straight face!

You got used to being with him and it didn't take long for you to fall for his charms...

"Law." - You called but he didn't budge, focused on your stomach in his his hads - "I feel funny."

He lifted his gaze with what to most would be a bored look but to you it was more of a worried one.

"I think... I've reached that t-time of the month." - You awkwardly played with your fingers, not able to look at him.

"What?"

"You know... that time..." - You lifted your eyes to see his comletely and utterly confused face - "Oh right! Mermaids probably don't go through that. Well... -"

As you began to explain what would be happenning to you in the next few days you saw sweat drip from his jaw. Maybe you shouldn't have told him...

"Can I stop it?" - He asked, not aware how much worry his facial expression gave away.

"No." - You smiled at this, which only made him more confused - "Don't worry about it, I'll get better soon and you'll be able to carry on with your research!"

"I-I'm not worried!" - You giggled at his blushing cheeks.

You spent the rest of the day giggling and watching him in content, feelings his already gentle touch softer, more carefull than before. Law, on his side, couldn't concentrate with your weird smiling stare on him. It made him nervous for some unknown reason...

"Alright, stop!" - He stopped all his work to face you with a mad but also embarrassed look - "I don't want to hear any more giggles or feel your eyes on me!"

"Ok." - You usually would have made a small protest but today it felt like a bug had bit you and infected you with a virus called happiness.

Your eyes travelled around the room, never resting for more than 10 seconds anywhere. Your strange behaviour scared him, somehow... but he proceeded with work.

Once he was finished he put his toold side and told you to get out.

"Good night Law!" - Jumping from the medical bed, you hurried to his side and pressed your arm against his - "Thank you for being so understanding."

He nodded, still not used to your 'kind behaviour', he was not used to physical touch by his own species, even less coming from yours.

You tiptoed and kissed his cheek before storming out of the room, leaving him to curse in his embarrassement.

"Damned human!..." - He held himself against the medical bed, on his side, face red as a tomato, body trembling - "I'll get you back for toying with me... in a week."

He straightened himself and wipped his sweat from his forehead, beginning to feel something pocking out...

"Fuck! I'll get her. I'll fucking get her. I'll-I'll fucking fuck her-" - He sat himself on the medical bed seeing his genitals out from his shark tail.

He eyed the door before grabbing his member and strocking it.

"Damned human... making me feel t-things. Just wait until I learn how to do you..."

A/N: it wasn't a smut but I hope you liked it ;)

(I needed to redeem myself from the last chapter x'D)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 10.6K 33
A series of One Piece x Reader one-shots from my account on DeviantArt. From fluff to angst... Hope you enjoy! Requests are currently closed! I don'...
19.4K 1K 41
⚠️spoilers to cannon events in One Piece after Wano arc⚠️ In pain and suffering at the loss of his crew, Law ends up in a different world in an attem...
72.6K 2.8K 33
A rather normal everyday life is meant to be for an owner of a bar. It was common for you for pirates to come to your bar and for them to order a hu...
42.2K 848 24
This is the Law one shot book. It's all about The Surgeon of Death here. Just making this to write a few one shots here and there when I need somethi...