โœ“ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ช๐—›๐—ข ๐—œ ๐—”๐—  โ‰ก sas...

Por mxyirin

ใ€Œ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐’๐€๐– ๐๐„๐€๐”๐“๐˜ ๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐๐‚๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐…๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐Š๐ˆ๐๏ฟฝ... Mais

Prologue
Introduction
01 | Sasuke Uchiha
02 | Sakura Haruno
03 | The Transfer Student
04 | Seating Arrangement
05 | His Partner
06 | Konoha Royalties
07 | Youthful Gai
08 | Itachi Uchiha
09 | The Akatsuki Gang
10 | Insulting Hidan
11 | The Announcement
12 | School Project
13 | Naruto's Warning
14 | The Uchiha Household
15 | Sleepover at Uchiha's
# OneShot
16 | WhEre DiD mY CloThEs gO?
17 | Itachi's teasing
18 | Next Morning
20 | Her Childhood Friend
21 | Suigetsu Hozuki
22 | Truth Revealed
22 | His story
23 | Sakura's help
24 | Sasuke's change
25 | Rage, Revenge and Reputation
26 | Determination
27 | Apology
28 | Hinata's Redemption
29 | Aftermath
30 | End
Epilogue [100k special]

19 | Her Birthday Plan

2.3K 105 68
Por mxyirin

Today was the one day before Sakura's birthday meaning it was March 27. 

According to the plan, Sasuke and Sakura would walk to school together because Sasori had an 'urgent' matter to attend to. 

That morning Sasuke arrived at Sakura's doorstep and told her that they should walk to the school together. Sakura noticed how Sasuke was walking faster than usual and was glancing at his wristwatch from time to time. 

"Why are you in such a rush Sasuke?" Sakura asked curiously as she looked at Sasuke. Sasuke, on the other hand, kept quiet. Then he noticed that he was still holding her hand. He turned in a blushing mess. 

"Are you okay?" Sakura asked worriedly as she saw Sasuke's face turn bright red. Sasuke turned his face away to avoid any further embarrassment.

 "I'm okay," he muttered quietly to Sakura. 

Then they walked in a comfortable silence and they reached the school. They both went to their classes and studied. The day went on as usual. Everything went normally, and at the school ended.

Sasuke and Sakura ended up walking together home when Sasuke received a message. He said 'Excuse me'  to Sakura as she nodded her head in understanding. He took a few steps away from Sakura and opened the message.

-◇-

From: Foolish Big Brother

Message: Dear Foolish little brother,

We wanted to tell you that you must keep Sakura busy till midnight. Do not let her go to the Haruno mansion as we are decorating for the party. You are to go to our house and spend time with her if she asks any question tell her any excuse. But no matter what, don't let her come here.

-◇-

Sasuke then walked towards Sakura as he gave a nervous glance,

 "You can't go in the Haruno Mansion so you have to live in the Uchiha Mansion for the time being," Sasuke said.

Sakura looked at Sakura who was nervously glancing at her but noticed that he wasn't looking at her in the eyes.

 "Why not?" She asked.

Sasuke inaudibly gulped and started sweating bullets. He glanced at her from the corner of his eyes before looking away. He felt bad as he was lying to her, his only crush, however, he was doing it for a reason. 

He was doing it for her.

As he was lying to her he could not look straight into her eyes. Though whenever he looked at them, he would always get lost in them, her eyes were very beautiful indeed, as the sun rays shined her eyes glowed making them appear as emeralds.

He nervously looked at her as he stuttered.

 "It's nothing, I w-was thinking if we could spend the day together!" He spoke tensely. 

She looked at him and grinned, "Sure!" 

Sasuke then noticed what was happening so he looked down at his feet like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

 "Is it a d-date?" He asked but immediately regretted saying this and put a hand over his mouth, covering it.

Sakura looked at Sasuke who was stuttering and sweetly smiled at him, "I guess it is then!" 

Sasuke looked at the ground too embarrassed to say anything else.

So, they first started walking to the Uchiha Mansion. After entering the Uchiha Household, they opened the door and to Sakura's surprise, no one was in the house. Nope, not a single trace of any Uchiha was there. 

Sakura looked confused as to why no one was in the house, Sasuke guessing her confusion felt his heart rate increase and a pit formed in his stomach.

 "Everyone went to visit our relatives!?" He said while stuttering, the poor boy wanted to die, he felt really bad for lying to her, but it was all for her, he reminded himself.

They then changed their clothes from their school uniform into their usual clothes. Sasuke was wearing a white T-shirt and a black jacket over it and blue jeans with white shoes. Sakura was wearing a light pink hoodie and white jean shorts with shoes.

They had decided to watch a movie so they started walking towards the Konoha Mall. They looked at the new movies that came out and decided to watch (Insert Your Favourite Movie) as they heard it was cool and stuff.

They went to get the tickets and popcorn and went inside the theatre. They watched the movie together and after watching it they decided to go to (Insert Favourite Food Place) and eat (Insert Your Favourite Food from there).

They then went to the park and started star gazing and enjoying each others company. None of them were speaking a word, the comfortable silence between them and at that movement Sasuke saw a shooting star. Seeing it, he quickly made a wish and noticed that Sakura was doing the same.

He then looked at her. 

"What did you wish?" he asked breaking the silence and she giggled lightly as she looked at him.

 "It's a secret!" She said childishly. He pouted and looked away, Sakura then looked at him and asked.

 "What did you wish?"

"It's a secret,"  Sasuke smirked at her as he replied to see Sakura sticking her tongue out at him with a childish huff.

'Put that tongue back before I do it myself' He thought and then quickly shook his head and started mentally slapping himself. No, bad thoughts Sasuke! You are supposed to be an innocent nerd, not a pervert! 

He then heard a ting from his phone and looked to see Itachi messaged him to come to the Haruno Mansion. He told Sakura that they had to go home as it was getting very late. They walked together and finally reached their destination.

Sakura knocked on the door but no reply, she then twisted the doorknob and called out, "Anyone home?" 

But no one replied to her, she looked back expecting to see Sasuke there but he wasn't there. Sasuke silently had sneaked inside the house and hid there along with the others.

She then heard a burst and the lights went on, confetti was thrown at her while she looked at the view shocked. The house was decorated with ribbons and balloons, and there was a big chocolate cake in the front.

"Happy Birthday Sakura!" They cheered out loud.

This was her favourite birthday ever.

written; 13/04/2019

--

Fun fact: I had only gone to Theatre once in my life. It was this year (2019), on 9th March when my exams ended. I went along with my friends. I watched 'Total Dhamaal'. It was a really fun experience though.

--

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

4.9K 373 22
SASUSAKU (AU) SURFING Sasuke Uchiha, leading a dull life, yearns for excitement. His world changes when he unexpectedly encounters Sakura Haruno, an...
48K 3K 33
[Sasuke Uchiha X Sakura Haruno] Sakura Haruno knew falling for her fictional character was a bad idea. Now she's in a complicated situation, waking u...
818K 27.1K 49
โ๐™’๐™š๐™ก๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š, ๐™Ž๐™–๐™จ๐™ช๐™ ๐™š-๐™ ๐™ช๐™ฃ.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค IN WHICH Uchiha Sasuke fulfilled his promise to Haruno Sakura to take her on a journey of their o...
85.2K 2K 12
NOTE: This story has been discontinued. Sasuke kidnaps Sakura in the hopes that she will conduct the surgery needed to save his sight. Sakura thought...