Hitched | āœ“

By anamika_writes

[WINNER : DesiLihaaz 2019 : Love Letters Category] ā€¢ - ā€¢ - ā€¢ Sidhanth and Aneesha, two strong-headed, practic... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
New Book Announcements [ Oct-16-2021 ]

P r e l u d e

35.9K 1.1K 107
By anamika_writes

" Hitched "

Because love always finds a way.

Marriage means understanding the other.

Marriage means being the other's support.

Marriage means a guaranteed friend for lifetime.

Marriage means a hand to hold till your last breath .

Mr : Sidhanth Kumar

Mrs : Aneesha Rao Kumar

Aneesha Rao and Sidhanth Kumar had a lot in common. Both working in the rapidly blooming IT Industry of India. A certain matrimony website plays cupid where Sidhanth's mother and Aneesha's mother were actively finding match for their kids.

Aneesha Rao, cutely called Anni, was twenty eight, a project manager in QC Services, one of the big names in the industry. Aneesha had never felt the need to have someone necessarily in her life. But deep down, she fretted growing old alone. It would be nice to have a friend. But after rejecting thirty guys she had lost hope.

Sidhanth Kumar, the dude with observant blue eyes, good sense of humor and simple outlook in life. The coding master in his friend circle. He lived by coding complex algorithms. Twenty nine and single, with a cool nickname of Sid. His parents who were also computer engineers were now retired and a happy couple wishing to travel the world. His parents always had a dream of spending their after retirement period in different places of the world until death. Sid found it cool. They had earned it working hard all their life. The only hitch was him. Their only son. They wanted to be sure he had a companion and a family when they left. Sid had his share of dating girls from college days to early job days. Women were clingy. After ten girlfriends and one almost fiancée, he had learned his lesson. God had forgotten to make a woman to his liking.

Aneesha and Siddhanth take a chance when their mothers set up a meeting. Not like they hadn't done it before. The chance they took turns out to be a ray of hope, as they actually like each other at first meeting. Second, third, fourth , fifth, and soon tenth. They begin developing a bond of understanding if not romance.

Honestly, Sidhanth had seen many prettier women than Aneesha but her non-clingy character and cool attitude makes him so comfortable that he gives the yes from his side.

Aneesha had her observations regarding men. Either they had single track mind thinking of just sex or they had that robust male ego. She had her crushes back in college and at work. But she never worked on it. For she knew men were men. One relationship that expired at the end of two months taught her well that she was too cool for men to understand and appreciate.

But Sidhanth was like that fresh sample of newly launched app. He was cool, he was user-friendly with an average interface. After a month of hanging out with him, like once in four days or so, she trusts her gut feeling and says a yes.

Though happy a very unromantic marriage. A month of running and settling in her new home Aneesha is content. Sidhanth likes the new aura she has given to his house, they might not have moved from the friendship checkpoint but life was good so far.

Having the liberty to do as they please the two decide to start off with different bedrooms and give each other space. Rather than wearying themselves with discomfort and spoiling the chance to a perfect married life.

Simple marriage, Simple life.

Passion smirked, Love smiled.

It was time to strike!

Entry For Desi Lihaaz 2019 under Love Letters theme. 

(WINNER)

Copyright © 2019 anamika_writes

All Rights Reserved. 

This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner or language whatsoever without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Caution :

If you are reading this story on any other platform( other than www.wattpad. com), you are very likely to be at the risk of a malware attack or fraud.

You can read the original book for free of cost at wattpad.com under the account of writer - anamika_writes.

– Anami !💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 66.3K 66
Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete their journey from engagement to marriage...
475K 22.5K 73
Book 2 of New Beginnings. Rank #1 in general fiction (14/9/23) Rank#6 in romance (21/6/2022) Rank #1 in general fiction (22/9/2021 & 22/7/2022) Rank...
246K 31.7K 36
[ COMPLETE ] One evening by the beach while she sat looking at the horizon and talking to the waves, she met a stranger. She had no clue that - from...
47.7K 3.1K 18
Your next favourite saga! Come join this love story