The World Over Day [BTS Zombi...

By NiftyLittleMe

"How did we get into this mess?!" I asked as my eyes filled with tears. They hugged me, they know how it fee... More

Characters
Revelations 1:17-18

giygiu

38 3 0
By NiftyLittleMe

"THe plage with which the LORD will strike all the nations that fought against Jeruselem: Their flesh will rot while they are standing on there feet, their eyes will rot in there sockets and their toungues in theirs mouths"

-Zecharich 14:12-13

_____

I sat up in bed and wiped away the sweat from the awful dream I had, just had, but it felt so real and it was really weird. The thoughts like that really never crossed my mind like at all. I have no time to think about those scary things.

I got up and looked at my clock. It was only 6:37. I groaned. I need to get up, take a shower, get dressed, brush my hair then eat. Then leave to school I should add.

My thoughts have grade A+ grammar right?

I laughed slightly and got up and walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower, and waited for it to warm up as I pulled off my clothes and threw them on the floor. I walked into the shower and smiled at the warmth, that I didnt know I wasnt gonna feel for a long time. 

After I was done I walked out of the bathroom with my hair brushed back slightly, my freshly washed white shirt buttoned up fully with no wirnkles. My black slacks I was wearing without lint. 

I hate dirt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
361K 10.9K 89
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
290K 8.7K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
711K 43.5K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...