cranksepticeye

Par cannibal_killer

⚠️⚠️WARNING⚠️⚠️ This story includes Depression,drugs and alcohol abusing them, anxiety, suicidal thoughts an... Plus

No not again
why is the tree blue?
the truth comes out
the truth comes out part 2
author's note
the first night at jackies house
morning sleepy head
A/N
time for the fairgrounds

save me please

580 21 23
Par cannibal_killer

After I woken up from the blackout I had new cuts everywhere my t-shirt was ripped open as while as y pants I didn't hear dad or anyone around I slowly got up and check the clock "4:30 in the morning" I said out loud "I been though this shit to many times for 18 years i been though this" I said while going to my bathroom,I looked at my face it was black and blue I sigh and went to my room to get two bags I made a list of stuff I needed "my clothes,phone, laptop, head phones, charger,and my stuffie and blankety" ok yes I may have a little space and I am gay and when I told my dad he turn abusive to me and would starved me to I began to cry to myself. I made the bags and puts on my hoodie it was bigger then me.I began to walk to wherever my feet take me I think I can make it anywhere because I been though this shitty life. I opened my window and climbed out of the bedroom and walked into the woods to where I would go.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

306K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
238K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
512K 16.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
134K 4.9K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...