His one & only girl ~ Ateez W...

By MingieMarkie6

{ Edited ✔️ } 。 Started: 3/6/19 。 Finished: 12/16/19 *COVER MADE BY ME!!* (The pics in the story aren't mine... More

。 Chapter 2 ~ Collaboration?!
。 Chapter 3 ~ The Party!
。 Chapter 4 ~ Little situation...
。 Chapter 5 ~ Unexpected!!
。 Chapter 6 ~ His ex what?!?!
。 Chapter 7 ~ His Child?!??!
。 Chapter 8 ~ Overwhelmed??
。 Chapter 9 ~ Who is he?!
。 Chapter 10 ~ Worried....
。 Chapter 11 ~ My what?!
。 Chapter 12 ~ Frustrated...
。 Chapter 13 ~ Back?!
。 Chapter 14 ~ Members...
。 Chapter 15 ~ Family?
。 Chapter 16 ~ Surprises!
。 Chapter 17 ~ small fight...
。 Chapter 18 ~ together...
。 Chapter 19 ~ hurts...
。 Chapter 20 ~ Attacked?!
。 Chapter 21 ~ What?!
。 Chapter 22 ~ something happened?!
。 Chapter 23 ~ The plan...(End!)

。 Chapter 1 ~ His girl....

4.1K 58 25
By MingieMarkie6

{ Hana (you)'s P.O.V }

My name is Park Cho-Hana. My name's meaning is 'beautiful flower'. I'm 20 years old. I graduated from school already. I have a older brother name Seonghwa. He's 21 years old. I love him so much he's my everything he's always there when I need him.

Our parents died...3 years ago due to a car crash coming home from work. Since Seonghwa was old enough that he had developed a lot of money and brought us a modern mansion.

{ The house }

And also I have a boyfriend name Wooyoung. He used to be a playboy and now he stopped because he said he loves me so we have been dating for 3 years already. He and I both own the Jung company. His parents loves me very much too. And I also know he does too. But I get jealous sometimes because of the girls that keeps going around him even though they know I'm his girlfriend. And of course he loves me because of whole I am. And I love him because of who he is not because he's rich. Wooyoung is the CEO and I'm the Vice CEO and also somewhat his assistant too. And also Hongjoong is my best friend. Hongjoong and Seonghwa both work with us too.

{ In the story } { Morning }

I woke up due to my alarm clock and as i opened my eyes I looked around the room...

{ My room }

Then I got off my bed and went to my bathroom and did my morning routine and when I was done I went in the drawer and took out my outfit.

{ My outfit }

When I was done I went to my room and started making my bed then when I did I heard and knock on the door and I said...

Me: "Come in!"

When I said that person opened the door and I saw...Wooyoung! And I immediately smiled and said...

Me: "Good morning my love."

Wooyoung: "Good morning my beautiful angel."

Me: "What are you doing here?"

Wooyoung: "To pick you up for work."

Me: "Ah okay then."

When I said that I finished making my bed and I suddenly heard whining and I saw Wooyoung pouting at me. Then I smiled at him and said...

Me: "What's the matter my love?"

Wooyoung: "Where's my hugs and kisses?"

When he said that he continued pouting and I went had hugged him and suddenly Wooyoung kissed me but I didn't hesitate to respond. Then I put my arms around Wooyoung's neck and he put his arms around my waist. Then I broke the kiss and I smiled at him and he smiled back and I blushed! I love it whenever he smiles at me! He's just so cute and I love him so much! Then I said...

Me: "Now come I need to eat breakfast before we go to work."

Wooyoung: "But what about me?"

Me: "But Woo! I'm hungry." *pouts*

Wooyoung: "Okay okay."

When he said that he waited patiently and I Judy chuckled and then I gave him a peck and we both went downstairs and when we did i saw Hongjoong and I said...

Me: "Hongjoongie!!"

Hongjoong: "Hey Hana!"

When he said that I ran to Hongjoong and jumped on his back. Then he and I both laughed and Hongjoong started carrying me and then I said..

Me: "Good morning Big brother!"

Seonghwa: "Good morning my princess."

When he said that he was setting the table and I got off Hongjoong and I started helping out.

{ Time Skip } { 20 minutes later }

After 10 minutes of eating and 10 minutes of a car ride to the company. Me and Wooyoung went in a different car from Hongjoong and Seonghwa. We always go first and they always go last. When we arrived we saw his full assistant Mina and my assistant/ friend Jisoo. When we got out of the car Wooyoung held my hand and we both walked inside. And when we got inside Jisoo said...

Jisoo: "Good morning Mr. Jung and Ms. Park."

Me: "Good morning Jisoo"

Wooyoung: "Good morning Jisoo and...Mina."

Mina: "Good morning Oppa!"

When she said that he tugged his arm making him let go of my hand. I just stood there looking at him and he didn't so anything although he did look annoyed though. Then I walked away with Jisoo and Wooyoung called my name and my nicknames too but I didn't look back. I never like his assistant she's so clingy to him. And she never liked me either because she's jealous. And I'm not gonna lie so am I though. A few minutes later, we arrived at my office.

{ My office }

When I sat down I logged into my computer and started I talked to Jisoo and said...

Me: "What's my schedule for today?"

Jisoo: "Oh today you and our CEO have a meeting with Mr. Kim the CEO of one of the biggest companies in China at 4:00pm here. And that's it for today."

Me: "Okay thank you. You may leave."

Jisoo: "Are you okay?"

Me: "Huh? Oh yes... I'm fine Unnie... I just have a lot to do."

Jisoo: "Yeah I know that... but I mean about Wooyoung."

Me: "I'm alright don't worry. Now go to your work. And did you finish the file that I gave you last time?"

Jisoo: "Yes I did... I'll go get it now."

Me: "Okay."

When I said that she left and a few moments later someone knocked on the door and I said...

Me: "Come in!"

When I said that the door opened revealing Jisoo she came and gave me the file and then left again. I started checking over the file and signing the part that I needed to sign since and I was a sense was I was in charge of the file I have to reach everything to see it's correct or not. When I did the last thing to do is let the boss sign it. And I immediately sighed and then I got up and left my room to go to Wooyoung's room. When I arrived I knocked on the door and heard him said...

{ To be continued... }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 1K 33
a story about Kang Yeosang who doesn't believe in love. He always fortifies other people's feelings for him and keeps all the feelings he has with de...
34.2K 1.2K 23
[COMPLETED][All parts were published on 19-06-20] "It's extremely simple, darling. Just stay away from Park Seonghwa or else I'll kill him . . . and...
42.9K 1.3K 32
Just another dark erotic fanfic about ateez. Started: 6 - 30 - 20 Ended: 6 - 3 - 24 (yeah got a little lazy through writing it 😅) WARNING: She Pro...
BET By Sarou

Fanfiction

15.5K 641 52
What happens when San and Seonghwa bet each other for fun; with the price of hurting two innocent people's feelings? Hii~ it is my first ateez bxb st...