Daddy || h.s

By ShaunieRay

❝Mr.Styles will now see you.❞ Published: March 15, 2016 More

Daddy
Intro
Daddy .1
Daddy .2
Daddy .3
Daddy .4
Daddy .5
Daddy .6
Daddy .7
Daddy .8
Daddy .9
Daddy 1.0
Daddy 1.1
Daddy 1.2
Daddy 1.3
Daddy 1.4
Daddy 1.5
Daddy 1.6
Daddy 1.7
Daddy 1.8
Daddy 1.9
Daddy 2.0
Daddy 2.1
Daddy 2.2
Daddy 2.3
Daddy 2.4
Daddy 2.5
Daddy 2.6
Daddy 2.7
Daddy 2.8
Daddy 3.0
Daddy 3.1
Daddy 3.2
Daddy 3.3
Daddy 3.4
Daddy 3.5
Daddy 3.6
Daddy 3.7
Daddy 3.8
Daddy 3.9
Daddy 4.0
Daddy 4.1
Daddy 4.2
Daddy 4.3
Daddy 4.4
Daddy 4.5
Daddy 4.6
Daddy 4.7
Daddy 4.8
Daddy 4.9
Daddy 5.0 (wow look at me)
Daddy 5.1

Daddy 2.9

2.7K 69 21
By ShaunieRay

A/N
I AM SOOO SORRY YALL. I know I promised for a quicker update but the new quarter of college just started and I always have a hard time with getting into a routine with homework since I procrastinate sooo much. Anyway this is more of a filler chapter just so I won't leave y'all hanging but I promise with the next few chapters things should get all good and juicyyy. Anyway thank you so much for reading and please don't forget to vote and comment! I love reading your comments and try to reply back to most of them!

*two weeks later*
Jayde

"Congratulations Miss. Kavanaugh. There's been much buzz going around the office on how well you're exceeding and going above and beyond with your work." Mr.Styles himself rounds his clutter free desk and lowers into the swivel chair. I stay silent, gawking at the formality of the choice of words.

"Harry, I think we may have progressed passed the formality stage of our relationship considering you were inches deep inside me and moaning my name less than five hours ago." His chuckle sounds throughout the entirety of the office and he wipes at the moisture that has collected beneath his eyes.

"Yet you still call me sir when I'm between those legs." My face heats up and I cross my legs together. "Exactly, don't try and call me out of my bullshit when you do the exact thing." He winks at me from across the room and picks up his ringing phone. "Styles Enterprise, this is Harry Styles speaking." The low mumbles of whoever is on the receiving side of the phone buzzes throughout the room but is hardly audible from where I'm sat.

"Yes mum. I'm good I've just been very busy lately with the," He stops mid sentence and looks in my direction. "yeah just busy with the business is all." The rest of the conversation I can tell he's on edge and he's carefully deciding his words before voicing them. Soon enough he says his goodbyes and places the phone back onto the receiver.

The way he kept eyeing me throughout the conversation just doesn't sit well with me, there's something I know he's not saying. A few beats go by of silence between the two of us, he repeatedly runs his fingers through his hair and palms his face. A bell seems to go off in my head after sorting though possible scenarios and my face falters.

"She doesn't know, you never told her." He avoids eye contact and looks everywhere but in my general direction. "Harry it's been how long? And you haven't even told her about the twins?"

"It's not that easy Jayde, you knew how everything was before our relationship turned to shit."

"Who cares Harry. You're a grown ass man, you're not that teen still under his parents anymore. At the end of the day those babies are your blood as well and they deserve to know the other half of themselves." He snickers and rolls his green eyes.

"Okay but you kept them hidden from me for their first five years of life, don't tell me what I need to when you are the main cause they don't know still."

"Okay Harry I've apologized and we already talked about that so stop bringing it up like it's all my fault cause we both know what I did was best for everyone you left me no choice. We're passed that now and your family needs to know." He lets out a frustrated groan and stands from his chair.

"I'll let them know when I'm ready Jayde."

"Harry-" he holds a hand in the air and narrows his eyes. "This conversation is over, I'm not speaking on it anymore. I will tell them when I tell them and it's final. I need you to go to Michaels office and have him sign these documents so I can forward them to the board." I watch as he pulls a yellow Manila folder from the filing shelf and tosses it to the edge of his desk.

"As soon as possible, please." I rise from the couch just as he makes his way from around his desk and to the refreshments bar and grabs a bottle of whiskey. "Alcohol won't solve all your problems."

"Well it sure as hell will help suppress them for a while." He tilts his head back and downs the glass as I walk out the door.

As I exit his office and make my way to the main floor, everyone seems frantic and rushed. I decide to skip the explanation and walk down the hall to knock on the door to Michael's office. "Come in." I enter to see him leaned back in his chair, a few buttons of his shirt are unbutton and he has a glass filled with dark liquid swirling around. "Harry needs you to sign these."

"He couldn't just fax them to me?" He sips the remainder of the liquid and sets the cup onto the cherrywood desk. "He specifically wanted for me to bring them to you, said it was urgent." I place the folder on his desk and he pulls the papers out. As he scans over the documents I watch as his face goes from one of calm to frantic. Just as quick as it appeared, it is gone and his eyes shift down to the shuffled paper between his fingers. "Alright, I will personally deliver these to the board myself Jayde. Thank you." I linger over by the door to his office.

"Harry said he needed them done now so I could deliver them." His stare holds my for a few beats longer than I'm comfortable with and I tear my gaze away. "I will deliver them. If he has an issue with it that is a conversation for the two of us to take up with one another; but I'm informing you that I will be the one to deliver these to the board." His figure rises from the leather chair and his makes his way towards the door and pushes it open. "Thank you for stopping by." His hand reaches out and he plasters a fake grin on his face, politely asking me to leave.

As I exit Michaels office I spot Phoebe coming from behind the door of an account, Evan Moore's I believe with a cheesy grin and lowered eyes. "Hey Phoebe." Her eyes snap up to mine and ever through her brown skin, the blush is still apparent on her reddened cheeks. She stays silent, her eyes switch back and forth between the door she just exited and I. "Uh.. hey?" She says almost as a question. Her arm raises to her lips and she swipes her sleeve across before making her way back to her desk. I survey her appearance as she's making something quite obvious yet trying to keep her cool.

Tossled hair, plump lips, her skirt zipper is placed on her right hip instead of in the back how it should be. "Girl you didn't." Her eyes go wide and she begins to shush me as if I was a child spilling her deepest secrets. In a panic almost she rises from her chair once more and leads me to a corner of the office where most employees are out of earshot. "Lower your voice Jayde." A shaky hand lowers onto my shoulder and she takes one of my hands into hers.

"Don't say a word to anyone, not even baby daddy in there. I really don't need this being the gossip of the office, that title has your name and Mr.Styles written on it and I am in no rush to refill that position." My brows furrow I'm confused at her words.

"What do you mean we're the gossip of the office? And isn't this a little high schoolish?" I question. A few employees walk past holding cups of coffee and as their eyes meet ours the conversation ceases and their eyes dart elsewhere. "I mean yeah but that's the only thing to keep us interested especially on this floor is just to talk about how miserable peoples lives are, but today I've been hearing that Miss. movie star is back in town to surprise y'alls man."

"No, she's supposed to be in Europe shooting a movie for a few months or so?" Phoebe shakes her head and focuses on something past my eyes. "She's back, Jayde." Her eyes stay focused on the source behind me so I follow her gaze to nothing but buzzing employees. "Thanks, I'll talk to you later." Without even much as a goodbye I turn on my heels and head straight for Harry's office. My heart is pumping in my chest and my adrenaline is coursing throughout my entire being. My hands balls into fist at my side and I attempt to keep somewhat of a straight face on so I won't draw attention to myself.

I understand I have no right to be this worked up over her return, they're still together. But I know just deep in my heart that a situation like this wouldn't play out in my favor. I aim to push this unwanted feeling in the pit of my stomach away but something in my conscious is telling me whatever I walk into will not be one that'll be fortunate for me.

I'm the distance I hear footsteps trailing behind me and my name being called by Michael by I ignore all distractions until I'm at the very door of Harry Styles. Mustering up at the courage deep inside, I place my hand on the handle of his door and push it open.

There on the desk where I'd like to think love was mad just a few mere hours ago lies a bare Jenna. Blonde locks sprawled across the expensive marble desk, Louboutin pumps thrown onto the couch accompanied by a pair of black skinny jeans and a Victoria's Secret thong. The pair jump in fright and cease all movement, focusing their attention on me. Jenna wears a face of victory, triumph, success I believe and as I look to Harry's sweated features he holds a look of something I cannot quite point my finger on but to help mask my own feelings I decide on guilt.

"Jayde-" Michaels large hands reach for my shoulder but he halts in his steps when he enters the room. Harry's eyes shift to Michaels and back to mines countless times in the span of what seems like ten minutes. "It obviously looks like I interrupted something." I'm the first to speak out of the four. Harry and Jenna have now reclaimed their clothes and stand silently behind his desk while Michael stands patiently by the glass doors. "I think it'd be best for me to take the rest of the day off," I gather my belongings and lay my coat over my arm. "I'm picking my children up from daycare today so don't worry about them." Foot the first time in ten minutes Harry finally breaks his silence.

"Where are you staying?" I angle a glance over my shoulder. "Somewhere, I'll figure it out. I'll figure it out by myself like I always do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 9.8K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
97.4K 3K 76
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...