The Stranger Of My Life (Comp...

By manukansal12

it's story about a girl named Mithali. A handsome guy is stalking her. why? read it. High ranked #41- Friends More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33 (the end)

chapter 15

185 8 0
By manukansal12

The following day, after classing, I tried to talk with Sam. Ryan was not agreed with me. But I ignored him and concentrated on Sam. He is my friend and it's my duty to clear all misunderstanding between us. Sam was going to parking area where his bike was parked. I called him, "Sam" he didn't listen to me. I took my steps fast and came beside him, "Sam, listen to me." He looked at me and immediately looked away, "What Mithali?"

"I want to talk to you please." I told him nervously.

"But I didn't want to talk to you. I need to go." He snapped and left without waiting my reply. I was hurt. He never behaved like that before. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned back with anger. But as I saw his face, I melted. But I told him with anger, "you are reason of this."

I sensed he was hurt, "I am sorry Mithali."

I asked with confusion, "for why?"

"You are hurt because of me." He told with concern. I assumed he would fight with me that I was blaming him. But he was doing opposite. I blinked my eyes to compose it was really happening or I was daydreaming.

I slightly laughed, "what do I do to you?"

I saw a glimmer in his eyes and he leaned towards me. He whispered into my ears, "you know what I want." I blushed. How could he be romantic in that situation? I tried to control my feelings, "just shut up, Ryan."

"You know I can sense your feeling, mithali. There is no need to hide from me." He was smirking.

"I am going, Ryan." I tried to change the topic. Because I couldn't trust myself with him.

"K, I will ride you." He told me.

"But if my parents will see you with me, they won't like it. You know that." I told him with upset tone.

"Hmm, I will drop you outside your house road."

I nodded.
..................................
Everything was going well. Our relationship was getting stronger by passing day. I was feeling blessed with him. I was glad my all friends except Sam approved our relationship. Kavya also accepted our relationship. But I was sad because of my parents and Sam. They didn't want to talk about Ryan. I thought they would accept him one day and I have to wait for that day. Even Sam was not talking with me. I tried to talk him again but he was ignoring me every time. Ryan said that I should have gave him his space. I was giving him that. It was karan's birthday. We all friends were excited for his birthday. In evening, he was throwing a party at his house. We friends selected a gift for him. Ryan gave me a dress and he wanted I would wear it in party. It was red silk long dress and I already like it.

Ryan dropped his car near my home after college. We were inside his car. I asked him with biting my lip, "did you asked papa for party?"

"Don't worry, Mithali. I asked him." He assured me.

"And he gave the permission?" I asked him with raising my eyebrows. My parents didn't accept our relationship till then. I was not sure I should go with him or not.

"You are over thinking, Mithali. I am here with you." He tried me to understand. He put his hands on my shoulders and turn me to look at him.

"That's why I am afraid." I was kidding. I tried to lighten my mood or his mood.

"You don't need to be worry, Mithali. I will handle myself." He told me with affection. I saw in his eyes and smiled and nodded.

"I should go now." As I said, he nodded and smiled back.

"I will be on time." He told me and I came out from his car and rushed towards my home.

I had four hours. I changed my clothes into top and pyajama. I went into hall where mommy was watching TV. I sat beside her and said, "I am hungry mommy."

"I made roti and curry. And it is watermelon in fridge." She told me with smile.

"Ok" I stood up and went to kitchen. I served myself and came out again.

I sat on sofa with my plate beside my mother. She was watching serial on TV and I also joined her with eating. It is nice feeling spending time with your family. I told her about what happened that day in college with Carefully avoiding about Ryan. She was enjoying to hear it. Kavya also came back from her office. We were chatting.

It was 7 pm when I realized I had to go in party. I interpruted, "I forget I have to go Karan birthday party."

"With whom you are going?" Kavya asked nonchantly.

I glared at her. She noticed immediately what mistaken she had done. Mommy asked, "does you father know that you are going into party?"

I gulped hard and said, "he asked papa about it." Mommy knew whom I am referring.

"Ok, if your father gave permission, what can I say." Mommy told with upset tone.

I hugged her, "mommy pleaseeee."

She closed her eyes for a second and said, "it's hard to accept for us, Mithali. We are trying. I want to see you happy. We have no problem if he would be human."

"I know, mommy. Don't forget I love you and papa." I told her. It was tears rolling down from my eyes.

"Mommy, you forget me because of her." Kavya pouted with crossing her hands on her chest.

My mother and I laughed and Kavya joined us with group hugs. Mommy said with affection, "both of you are my angels."

Kavya helped me to get ready. She did my hair style and make up. She had tighten my hairs into messy bun. She applied some base on my face. She applied red lipstick on my lips which was matched with my dress colour. She applied eyeliner, mascara and kajal on my eyes. I saw my reflection into mirror. I was looking stunning.

I sensed Ryan would be into my home. My heartbeats got fast. Kavya looked at me with confusion and asked, "what happened, Mithali?"

"He is here." I mouthed to her. She smiled and teased me, "I can't believe I am seeing you like that."

I hit her arms lightly and blushed, "it's not like that what are you thinking?" She shook her head with amusement.

As I was going downstairs, Ryan sensed me. He turned back to see me. He was sitting with my parents. They were talking about something. As I saw him, I gasped. He was looking handsome in his black coat pants. He stood up. As he took steps towards me, I denied him with shaking my head lightly. First he confused but he sensed immediately why I was denying him. My father cleared his throat and told me, "Mithali, come back home at time. Don't be late." I smiled and nodded, "of course papa." Kavya whispered into my ears, "don't drink and control yourself." I blushed but glared at her. She gave me mocking smile. She whispered again, "he was looking at you. Go now otherwise he will do stupidity in front of us." I saw towards him. She was right that's why I said to my father, "We should go now. My friends are waiting for us."

My parents nodded and I left. Ryan was following me. As I came out from my home, Ryan held my hand to stop me. I looked at him. There was a lot of emotions into his eyes. I could sensed it that's why I pleaded, "not here, Ryan." He gaorned but nodded. I took a relief breath. I didn't want to do any stupidity in front of my parents. He opened his car door for me and I seated. He closed it and went towards driving seat. He settled and started engine. I sighed and thanked to god. Ryan looked at me and took my hand into his free hand. I looked at him and gave him smile.

"You are looking amazing. You know how hard to control myself in front of your family." He told me.

I nodded because I didn't know what to say. There was a awkward silence. I broke silence, "you are looking stunning."

He smiled and told me with smirking, "I can sense what you were thinking about me? And that made me hard to resist from you." I blushed and feeling embrasing. I never felt like that before for any guy.

He shook my hand lightly and told me, "it's ok Mithali to think about me like that. We are destined to each other. I am glad that you are with me."

I smiled and told him with guilty, "I am sorry. I denied you because I didn't want to give reason my parents to not like you. My family is different. Even, we can't hold each other hands in front of them."

"I know Mithali. And I respect your family values. I will not do any stupidity in front of them." He assured me with smile. He understands me for everything that's why I was falling for him every day.

We entered karan's house. My all friends were already there. As Karan saw us, he came near us. I wished him birthday and Ryan and he shook their hands. As I was going to hug him, Ryan pulled me towards him and shook his head. I pouted and didn't say anything while Karan commented, "Jealousy bro." Ryan replied with smile, "She is mine and I don't like anybody touches her except me." Karan laughed and I scolded him, "Ryan don't be cheesy."

He shrugged his shoulders as it's normal for him. I went towards my girls friends. We hugged each other and complimented to each other. We were giving comments to each other and laughed. While I saw Sid and Sam. They were talking to each other. I wanted to talk to Sam but I remembered he needed space that's why I stopped.

natsha commented, "I didn't know Ryan is jealous type."

I smiled and replied, "he is not but sometimes he becomes more possisive."

Deepa commented, "if I have a gf like you, I would be possisive."

I fakely scolded, "geez, I didn't know you are interested in girls."

We all laughed. Mohini whispered into my ears, "he was staring you. I think..."

My heartbeats got fast because I knew it was true. I sensed his emotions while my back was his face side. I was feeling thirsty that's why I excused from my friends and went to kitchen. I made a drink for myself. As I was gonna to drink, he held my hand, "no, Mithali you can't."

"Why Ryan?" I asked with irritation. He couldn't refused me for everything.

"Because I promised to your father. You won't drink today." He gave me reason and I gasped.

"You promised without asking me that's why I am not bound it." I replied.

He took glass from my hand and put on counter. He pulled me towards him and said with husky voice, "I know you are not bound it but you know if you drink, you have no control yourself. Then how will you stop me do any stupidity?"

"But I trust you." I told him innocently.

He goarned, "but I don't have trust myself. It's hard for me to control myself and if you not in your sense, I don't know I will stop myself or not. We both know what is going on in our mind now. Drink will not help you. It's make worst situation, Mithali. " As he said, he put his lips on mine. I gave quickly respond. I was tasting his lips. He was sucking mine. I didn't know when it became wild. He broke the kiss and smiled. I pouted because I wanted more. We were catching our breath. He said with sexy voice, "let's go Mithali. Otherwise they will witness what we were doing?" I nodded absent minded and he laughed. "Do you know you look cute when you behave like child?"

I smiled and asked, "when don't I look cute to you?"

"Hmm, I have to think." He replied with smile.

We came out with holding each other hands into hall where party was going on It was cake cutting time. Karan cut his cake and we all enjoyed that moment. We gave him gift and wished him again. We did dance together. While Ryan and me and mohini and Sid did couple dance.

When I felt tired, we sat on couch. I put my head on Ryan's chest while holding his hand. I was feeling complete with him. I don't know if Ryan did not come into my life, I would feel that feeling or not.
Ryan said, "I have a surprise to you."
I looked into his eyes and asked with surprise, "What?"

He gave smile with heart, "when I told you about my feeling to you, you were confused. But now, you are ready that's why I think it's a right time."

He stood up with holding my hand. That's why I stood up. He took mic, "guys, I want to say something all of you." Everyone stopped at their spot and looked at us. He was so excited. We all waiting what he wanted to say specially me.

He continued, "All of you got confused how we got engaged immediately. And we didn't invite all of you while you are special for us. That's why I am going to witness you for...." And he sat down with one knee in front of me and I gasped. While my girl friends put their hands on their mouth. He took out a red velvet box from his pocket and opened it. He took out a diamond round shaped ring and asked, "Will you with me all my life? Will you marry me?"

I gulped and said, "Ryan, you don't need to do it."

He smiled, "I want to do it. I am waiting for your answer."

My girl friends yelled to me, "idiot say yes." And Karan and Sid nodded.

I smiled and told him truth, "yes." And he slipped ring into my fingers. He stood up and kissed on my forehead. I hugged him and he hugged me back while my friends were cheering for us. I sensed he was glad that's why I was.

Everyone gave us congratulations. We were seated and chatting. Ryan was beside me and I was feeling my girls friend wanted to talk me privately. But Ryan was not leaving my side. I didn't want to leave his side but I knew my friends were also necessary for me.

Karan asked and told to Ryan, "dude, stocks are finished. We have to go market." Ryan looked at me and I nodded. He gave me smile and Ryan, Sid and Karan went market.

Maya commented, "I was feeling he will never leave you alone today." My all friends laughed.

"Just shut up maya." I scoled with blushing.

"He is so romantic." Anjali said with putting her hand on her chest, "you are so lucky."

"You are waiting for him....Mithali. he is worth for it." Shalini said with toothy smile.

"We thought he is some serious type guy. We never imagined it." Deepa said. And I was blushing. I knew Ryan was sensing it and he was glad to make me blush.

I felt thirsty that's why I went to kitchen for water. I poured water into glass and drank it. When I turned back, I saw sam and I gasped, "you scared me." I put my hand on my chest.

He laughed and opened his mouth, "and you hurt me Mithali."

"You are drunk Sam." I said and tried to passed away from him but he held my hand, "where are you going, Mithali? Don't you want to talk with me?" He asked.

I tried to pull away my hand from his grip but he was strong than me, "you are drunk. I think we should talk later."

"No, I want, now. What do you want to talk me, Mithali? Hmm..." He was screaming.

"Sam, leave my hand. You are hurying me."

"Ohh, now you feel how it's hurt when your friend hurt you."

"Sam, it's not like that what you are thinking." I was crying but he was standing there without emotions. I never saw him like that. He was always caring for me. I really hurt him so much. He left my hand.

"Then tell me what is it? He suddenly comes in your life and you fall in love with him. You wanted to complete your study and do job. But now suddenly what happened? You hated him...... now how suddenly you fall in love.... Because of his money or any other reasons... Tell me, Mithali." He was saying and I was listening. Tears were falling my cheeks.

"How can you say that Sam? You know me very well. You are hurting me. You think about me like it." I asked with blank minded.

"I know you that's why I am saying it. Tell me reason why you suddenly fall in love with him? I want answer."

I didn't know how to reply him. He was saying right. Why I suddenly fall in love with him? I was crying silently and Sam was standing there for waiting my reply. But I didn't have answer to his questions. I looked someone grabbed Sam behind him. As I saw Ryan, he grabbed Sam collar and punched him. I was looking them horror. Sid and Karan was trying to stop Ryan but he was strong than them. Ryan was mumbling, "how can you hurt her? You don't know anything." My girl friends rushed towards me and shook me. Maya said, "please mithali. Stop him." I looked at her dumb. Because I didn't know how to stop him. Deepa said, "please do something." I came out my sense. 'I need to do something'. I ran towards Ryan and said him with horror, "please Ryan leave him." I saw there was blood on Sam face.

He stopped and glared at me, "he was hurting you. I will not tolerate it. Nobody can harm you."

As he was going to punch him again, I said, "Please Ryan stop it." I closed my eyes, "for me." And I sobbed. Ryan left Sam and hugged me.

My all friends rushed towards Sam and helped him to get up and they left us alone.
I was relax that Ryan was clam down then. He said, "he hurt you. How can he?"

I asked him, "how do you know? You were not here." He looked at me and I recalled.

I sighed, "Ryan, you are over acting. He is hurt that's why he said it."

"Really, Mithali. You are defending him. I was feeling your pain when he was saying you those words." He asked with raising his eyebrows.

I said with irritation, "I hurt him and he was hurting me. That's it. You shouldn't beat him. He is my friend."

"But Mithali..." I cut him off, "no Ryan, you should ask him apologizes."

"No, I will never." He refused.

I told him, "then it's your decision." I left and he called me but I ignored. He couldn't harm my friends or anybody because of me.

I came to hall. Karan was cleaning Sam's bruises. As I entered, they looked at me. I was feeling guilty. When Karan finished his work, he sat down on couch. Everyone was silent. Nobody wanted to say anything. Karan ran his hand into his hairs. He broke the silence, "I don't know what happened to him? He was driving. Suddenly, he got angry and started driving fast. I asked him but he clenched his fist. That's why I didn't say anything. When we reached here, he rushed towards kitchen and started to beat Sam."

I understood but I didn't tell anybody why he behaved like it.

Deepa asked, "why are you crying Mithali?"

Sam told with smirking, "because I asked her question. Why does she love him?" We looked at him shocked. He was injured and saying like it is not big deal. His bleeding stopped. But he had a black eye and some bruises on his face.

"And you got your answer, bastard." Natasha yelled at him, "if she didn't stop him, who knows what happen to you."

I put my face into my hands and told with tired voice, "it's all my fault."

Maya patted my shoulder, "it's not your fault. We all know he is problem himself. Don't blame yourself."

"Yeah, Mithali. He deserves it." Shalini assured me.

"But Ryan beat him because of me." I was feeling regret for Ryan's behaviors.

"Do you care me till now?" Sam asked with raising his eyebrows. We all glared him.

"Yeah, because you are my friend, idiot." I told him with anger.

"They were happy. And now they are fighting because of you. Why did you do it, Sam?" Anjali asked with frustration.

"Because I wanted to know he loves her or not." We all confused what he was saying. He continued with smile, "she is also my friend. I care her. We don't know about him much. We know about him barely two months ago. He suddenly came who knows from where. You all do believe him but I don't And he pretends he loves her. Who knows he is telling truth or not? He really loves her or not. He may hurt her. That's why I did that."

I was looking at him with dumb. Natsha hit his arm and he roared in pain. "Now you satisfied. I am glad that he beat you. If he didn't, I beat you myself."

They all laughed but I was thinking what was hell happening there. Sam told to me, "I am sorry Mithali. I said those words to you. I didn't mean it." He was feeling guilty and I nodded because I didn't know what to say. He continued with smile, "he is right choice for you." I looked at his eyes and he was telling truth. I gave him smile and thanked him. I wanted to hug him but I knew Ryan won't like it that's why I skipped that idea. I already hurt him and I needed to apologise him.

Deepa asked, "where is Ryan? We all forgot about him because of that stupid." She pointed towards Sam who was smirking.

"I go." I got up and rushed towards kitchen where I saw him last time. He was not there. I asked mentally where are you? I knew he sensed it that I was searching him but I didn't feel anything. I looked every where for him but he was not there. I disappointed and came to hall where my all friends were. They asked me about him and I shook my head with no.

"We didn't see him leave the house. Then where is he?" Natasha asked with concern.

"I looked everywhere." I told with disappointment.

"May be, he went by back door." Karan told us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 108K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...
243K 8.1K 52
The story is about the NRI guy and village girl getting married and falling in love with eachother...
476K 25.7K 104
#1 in what's rising in Romance #31 In Romance #25 in General fiction #75 In Fanfiction Award: The best completed book by shinigstar Awards. A st...
Their Last Summer By Jomama

Mystery / Thriller

648 12 52
A small town boy is haunted with the ghosts of his past. A girl he loved went missing and now he has the opportunity to do something about it. There...