In the Dark of Knight

By jawncuffies

"What is the purpose of Marriage if not for love?" Annmarie couldn't answer her own question as her servants... More

1.
2
3
4
5

UPGRADES PPL!!!!

257K 4.2K 2.1K
By jawncuffies

Hello Readers!

As you can see, "My little Nymphet" is gonna go through some HEAVY construction! This means a new revamped story with fuller chapters, better characters, and a brand new plot!

A fantasy romance with an enemies to lovers plot?! That's a slow burn?! With a black MC?!?! Yeah girlie 💗
___

As we all know, I wrote this book young and at the time was into DD/LG unknowing to how iffy of a subject it was. My new goal is to create a romance based on a softer female lead and very dominant male lead. A similar dynamic but in a way of keeping the character's behaviors more mature.

Thank you so much for supporting,

JawnCuffies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 558 55
What would happen if Prince Charming married the Evil Queen? Only Frederick is anything but a noble fairy-tale prince. He's a power-hungry general wi...
139K 7.8K 69
| 18+| Sequel to 'The Prince's Choice'| Newly crowned king and queen, William and Jade stand at the brink of war. Their union has enraged William's m...
786K 29.7K 59
"In sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; From this day forward until death do us part." Sacred vows speeches between two souls. Wed vows...
19.4K 945 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...