KAIRA FF: ♡♡ PYAAR KE LIYE ♡♡...

By logan_2009

Kartik, a business tycoon of 34 is a single dad to 4 children - Siya, Aatish, Ahana and Sahil. Siya and Aatis... More

Characters
《1》
《2》
《3》
《4》
《5》
《6》
《7》
Exams banging the door!!!
《8》
《9》
《10》
《11》
《12》
《13》
《14》
*********
《15》
《17》
《18》
《19》
《20》
《21》
《22》
《23》
《24》
《25》
《26》
《27》
《28》
《29》
《30》
《31》
《32》
<<33>>
《34》
《35》
<<36>>
《37》
《38》
《39》
《40》
《41》
《42》
《43》
《44》
🖤45🖤
《46》
《47》
《48》
《49》
《50》
《51》
Your Opinion Matters
One More Thing!
《52》
《53》
《54》
《55》
《56》
《57》
《58》
《59》
《60》
《61》
《62》
《63》
ANNOUNCEMENT
《64》
《65》
《66》
《67》
||68||
||69||
《70》
||71||
||72||
||73||
《74》
《75》
||76||
||77||
《78》- Last Chapter
ANNOUNCEMENT
🎊SEQUEL🎊
Thank You...!!!❤🤗

《16》

5.2K 213 8
By logan_2009

Guys, I had written Kaira's shower romance part in the last chapter. But many of you couldn't read it. The ones who read the chapter as soon as I updated, read the shower romance part but those who haven't read it...I'm writing it once more along with the next chapter.

GOENKA VILLA

NAIRA'S POV

I was arranging the kids' clothes that I heard Kartik shouting.

"Peter!", Kartik shouted loudly.

But Peter wasn't at home.

I kept the clothes into their respective cupboard.

"Peter!", Kartik again shouted. I sighed.

Why the hell does this man shout so much?!

I closed the cupboard and went downstairs. Kartik was nowhere in the living room.

"Peter!Where the hell are you?", Kartik sounded frustrated. The sound was coming from his bedroom.

I walked towards his bedroom to see the bathroom's door open. There, Kartik was standing with just a towel covering his lower body. He was shirtless and this revealed his well toned body.

This man not at all looks like he is a father of four kids!!

He was turning on the tap of the shower. He looked irritated. But my eyes were laid upon his well toned body only.

Ooohhh....what a hottie hottie!!

SHUT UP NAIRA!!

My conscience scolded me taking me out of my trance.

Wait.....Did I just check him out!!

"Peter....Where the hell-", he again began to shout but I interrupted him in between.

"Peter has gone out to buy some groceries. You only sent him out, remember?", I said.

Kartik was startled to hear my voice. He turned to look at me. He was slightly embarrassed but he tried to hide his embarrassment.

"Oh...how could I forget?", he asked himself.

There was a moment of awkward silence between us.

"What's wrong?", I asked him.

"The shower's not working, I guess", Kartik replied.

"Are all the taps around the house working?", Kartik asked.

"Yes...they are working perfectly", I replied.

Kartik sighed and again started turning the shower tap. But there was no water falling on him.

"Can I try once?", I asked him.

Kartik looked at me for a few seconds and nodded.

I entered into the bathroom and turned the tap. The shower didn't work. I looked at Kartik. I again turned the tap and this time, the water drops gushed down the shower, making me fall back. But Kartik, caught my hand and pulled me towards him. My hands landed on his bare chest and his hands were on my waist. The water was pouring on us making the situation more intimate. We looked into each other's eyes and stood in that posture for a few minutes. I dunno what came into me but I wanted to remain like that forever in Kartik's hold. The feeling was strange and completely foreign to me. He came out of his trance and stroked his hair. I noticed the engagement ring in his finger.

He is engaged....

I came out of my trance too and looked down in embarrassment.

"Thank you", Kartik said in an awkward tone.

I nodded and walked out of the bathroom. Kartik closed the door behind.

What happened today was highly inappropriate!!

------------------------------

SIYA'S POV

All us "Goenka" kids were returning home from school, by bus that I noticed Nidhi's car in the driveway.

"Holy shit", I murmured.

The bus stopped and all of us got down.

"Whose car is it?", Aatish asked.

"The bitch's", I replied and increased my pace. Aatish and others followed me. I turned the door knob and entered inside only to see the bitch getting cosy with my dad on the sofa.

I'm glad they weren't having sex....

"Dad", I called out.

Aatish and Sahil stood beside me and were shocked at the scene in the front.

Nidhi at our home....trouble!!

Ahana ran towards Nidhi and hugged her tight. Nidhi reciprocated the hug.

"My sweet pea ", Nidhi said in a baby voice and settled Ahana on her lap.

Dad diverted his gaze from them and looked at us.

"What's goin' on dad?", I asked him.

Naira came out of the kitchen and served Nidhi a cup of tea.

"Thanks", Nidhi said. Naira smiled and stood beside her.

Dad didn't reply anything.

"Dad...I asked you something", I reminded dad.

"Nidhi is living in with us from today", Dad replied.

I looked at them with open mouth. Sahil and Aatish were too shocked to give any reaction.

I knew this was gonna happen....But this is too early! I need to prepare myself....

"I just wanted to make you guys comfortable with each other so that there won't be any problems after the marriage", Dad continued.

I didn't utter a word.

He always takes his own decisions....He never cares about what we want....

I picked up my school bag and started going upstairs without uttering a word....

"Enjoy your tea Nidhi", I said in a bitter tone and rushed upstairs to my bedroom.

--------------------------

NAIRA'S POV

"I'll go see her", I said.

Kartik nodded. I excused myself and rushed upstairs towards Siya's bedroom. There she was sitting on the bed holding a photo frame. Tears were rolling down her eyes.

I walked inside her bedroom and sat beside her.

I looked at the photo. There was a lady in it.

"Who's she?", I asked Siya.

"She's my mom", Siya replied in a heavy voice.

I was surprised. I looked back at the photo.

"She's beautiful...you look exactly like her", I said meaning each and every word.

Siya smiled with tears in her eyes.

"Where's she? I mean....you have a mother, that's great! Why isn't she around?", I asked.

Siya smiled.

"God snatched her from us when I was eight. She died while giving birth to Ahana", Siya said as more tears streamed down her face.

"I'm sorry to hear that", I replied shocked.

Siya couldn't control anymore and started crying. I hugged her tight and tracing my hand on her back to calm her down.

"Why did she leave us? Were we that bad? I always feel her absence. I miss her alot", Siya cried into my shirt.

"It's okay baby....your mom is always around you...She keeps a watch on you every now and then...never think that you've lost her because you haven't....She still looks after you and protects you....her blessings are always with you", I calm her down.

Siya releases the hug and looks at me. I miss her forehead.

"I know Siya...you're upset about Nidhi-", I began to say but Siya interrupted me in between.

"I'm not upset about her....I knew this is gonna happen but this is too early....It's a very big change for all of us....I'll have to see her every now and then....see her and dad together spending alone time...She is gonna become a part of our family and it's a very big change...she'll be around the house everyday...I needed to prepare myself...everything's too early....I dunno what to do", Siya said, frustrated.

"Baby...it's okay...not only you but everyone of us has to go through this...your dad didn't inform any of us....But Nidhi is gonna become a part of your family....it's a big change for her also....you all will be together but she is the only one who is going to live here with us...it's difficult for her also....she will also need to adjust...everything will be fine, trust me....we should give Nidhi a chance, may be she can prove herself? Your dad won't decide anything wrong for you....trust his decision", I complete my long speech. Hope she has got a piece of mind and she doesn't do anything that erks Kartik.

Siya looked at me. I smiled and hugged her.

"C'mon let's go downstairs", I say holding her hand and taking her down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.9K 24
A completely different kaira love story.....kartik and naira got married in Rishikesh.....but their families are unknown to this fact...Will goenkas...
759 83 11
Naira loved Kartik a lot but he made her life hell 😔 He just hated her . Will love ever blossom in the life of Kartik and Naira ? It's not necessa...
57.6K 3.9K 46
Hey guys!! This is my first ever story on Wattpad about Kaira so plz support and ignore any mistakes. The story is about a CBI officer, Kartik and a...
149K 8.3K 101
Love story of Aspiring Actor Kartik Goenka and his childhood bestie Naira Singhania after their forced marriage. Kartik suffers a heartbreak while Na...