The Shipping Musical

By fanfictionlovergirl

(Original concept from Roses4may read that first and continue here) the story continues as the girls continue... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
End

6

364 6 1
By fanfictionlovergirl

Leaf

It's starting again! I rolled my eyes as Garry flirted around with some other girls in the camp from another school. Wasn't he suppose to be my boyfriend again!?

I just sat on the bench glaring at him when my friends came over.

"Blue you should say something to him how dare he do that!" Serena began.

I nodded and put down my sand which walking over to him.

"Garry what the hell are you doing!" I yelled waving my arms around. The girls all ran off scared of me and I huffed.

"Huh leaf what's the matter?" I rolled my eyes and just gave him an annoyed look.

"You flirting with other girls when we're together!" I yelled and he just smiled.

"Aw did you really force yourself to believe that? Come on blue you know how I am I'll play along with you and go back to some other girls and you'll still be head over heels in love with me" My eyes welt up with tears. He said it like it meant nothing.

I looked down speechless.

"Aw did you not come on blue" he started to reach down for my shoulder but I slapped his hand away.

"Fuck off! You disgust me!" I yelled running away the girls chasing after me.

I just wanted to forget him and I never will.

May

After helping blue out we all headed to the camp stage area for an announcement.

"Everyone the camp is holding a field day with 5 teams the team at the end of the day with the most points win! To get points you'll be playing mini games and each hour we hold a big game for lots of points so the first let's give out teams!" The camp leader announced.

"Oh this is so exciting guys!" I squealed hugging them.

"Go through the boards and see which team your on!" Everyone started to move towards the 5 boards looking for their picture.

The girls and I were relieved to see we were all on the same team yellow. But then we saw who else was on the team with us....

Kenny, Red, Brendan, Rudy, and Clement.

Guys that all liked us!

"Not the geek clement! He's so nerdy and sensitive and I'm too nice!" Serena cried.

"Oh this is gonna be awkward since I dated red" leaf said.

"Rudy will never get out of my life won't he!" Misty yelled angrily.

"I wanted my Paul" Dawn whined.

"Come on girls we can do this we gotta beat all the other teams!" The boys finally made it to our board seeing their photos.

"Ah we're here with the unbreakable foursome" Kenny said and we giggled.

I looked over at the other board next to us to see the boys on the blue team.

On their team was melody, Ursula, and two new girls.

"Ah guess you guys are the completion" one of the new girls with purple hair said.

I tilted my head.

"And who might you be" I asked crossing my arms.

"I'm Sami and this my twin sister Yami" she presented the other girl. "We're from point view high north of yalls school" she added.

She then held onto Drew's arm.

"But I didn't know you had this hunk went there!" She gushed and I felt my heart tug angrily.

"You said it!" Yami said holding onto Garry's arm.

I ignored the snickers of the well acquainted Ursula and melody. They're on the cheer team with Serena and have always wanted to get with Paul and Ash.

Melody got so jealous when ash got with misty then Serena. These two new girls knew nothing about that though.

"Alright teams the first game is about to begin by the lake!" The head camp leader announced.

Everyone began to make their way.

Misty

"This is so embarrassing!" I yelled as my friends snickered. They loved terrorizing me didn't they?

"You look cute in that swimsuit" May added and I just sighed.

It was so revealing.

"You're the only one who can use the jet ski though" leaf said and I couldn't not agree.

"Yeah yeah" I took a breath as I stood on the dock barefoot.

"Looking good aye misty" I turned around to face Rudy giving him a death glare.

"You got this though!" I blushed at that and looked away quickly. I could see ash in the next dock over seeming hurt over that.

I miss him all the time.

I want things to be just how they were again.

The race was about to start so I hopped onto the red jet ski and pulled up to the start line.

Ash was right next to me. It was this awkward tension between us making my heartbeat so fast.

A flare gun popped singling us to start.

I was in the lead for the majority of it until we reached the ramps. The lakes water splashed all around and I was drowning in the noise. Once I was in the air I lost balance and it tipped. The water felt like concrete.

And I was under surrounded in blue.

Suddenly the world was black and white. My hair up in a high pony tail waving through the wind. Ash was driving the red convertible. He had this irritated look and I was facing away from him.

I looked in my rear view mirror
And it seemed to make a lot more sense
Than what I see ahead of us, ahead of us
I'm ready to make that turn
Before we both crash and burn
'Cause that can be the death of us, the death of us

Baby, you know how to drive in rain
And you decided not to make a change
Stuck in the same old lane
Going the wrong way home

I feel like my heart is stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic
I'm under pressure 'cause I can't have you the way that I want
Let's just go back to the way it was
When we were on Honeymoon Avenue
Honeymoon Avenue, baby
Coasting like crazy
Can we get back to the way it was?

Hey, what happened to the butterflies?
Guess they encountered that stop sign
And my heart is at a yellow light, a yellow light
Hey, right when I think that we've found it
Well, that's when we start turning around
You're saying, "Baby, don't worry."
But we're still going the wrong way

Baby, you know how to drive in rain
And you decided not to make a change
Stuck in the same old lane
Going the wrong way home

I feel like my heart is stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic
I'm under pressure 'cause I can't have you the way that I want
Let's just go back to the way it was
When we were on Honeymoon Avenue
Honeymoon Avenue, baby
Coasting like crazy
Can we get back to the way it was?

They say only fools fall in love
Well, they must've been talking about us
Sometimes I feel like I've been here before
I could be wrong, but I know I'm right
We're gonna be lost if we continue to fight
Honey, I know that we can find our way home

I feel like my heart is stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic
I'm under pressure 'cause I can't have you the way that I want
Let's just go back to the way it was
When we were on Honeymoon Avenue
Honeymoon Avenue, my baby
Coasting like crazy
Can we get back to the way it was?
When we were on Honeymoon Avenue
Honeymoon Avenue, baby
Coasting like crazy
Can we get back to the way it was?

Baby, you know how to drive in rain
And you decided not to make a change
Stuck in the same old lane
Going the wrong way home

I feel like my heart is stuck in... traffic
I'm under... pressure, pressure
Let's just go back to the way it was
When we were on...
(Honeymoon Avenue, Honeymoon Avenue, Honeymoon Avenue, Honeymoon Avenue)
Let's just go back, back, back

The car went to a halt and we sat there in silence. Had my song gone through to him?

Just as he was about to speak my world turned back to color.

"Mist your up" I looked into those brown eyes and I was glad the world was colorful again.

"What happened?" I asked sitting up from the nurses bed.

"You blacked out from the crash they aren't counting that game since you got hurt but it's more important that your okay" I blushed at that.

"But why are you here?" I questioned.

"Because I care about you"

You'll never let me get over you huh?

Leaf

Red was too close for comfort.

"Hey lets do our best don't think about the past" he said and I nodded still facing away from him.

Though it was difficult in the predicament we were in.

"This rope is too tight" I mumbled blushing furiously.

I couldn't even move my leg without him moving his. My left angle tied to his left ankle. We had to hop together to make it to the finish line first.

A flare gun popped off singling the race to start.

We worked great as a team already in the lead. Garry close behind with Yami.

All of a sudden they lost their balance and fell ending up in last.

"Hey this is about teamwork Garry!" Red yelled back and it made me laugh.

We ended up getting first.

Red untied us and we high fived with huge smiles. We got over the awkwardness already.

Garry came over crossing his arms at red.

"Whatever I let you win that one" he didn't even look at me. At the end of the day he just wants me when he's losing me. When I get over him he'll make sure I don't.

I want this to end. For him to let me be.

Dawn

I can't get myself to defeat Paul. I was jealous of this Ursula girl all over him. Back in the high school she was always making him audition in theater with her.

"Come on dawn petal faster!" Kenny yelled and I just went even slower more people getting ahead.

"This hill is too steep!" I lied crying out.

"Enough! We're going to lose!" Kenny screamed now going way faster. The hill really wasn't helping to slow us down.

In the end we went too fast and we couldn't break in time.

Right in front of the finish line was a mud pit and we crashed straight into it.

Kenny kept blabbering about his hair and then I saw a shadow block out the sun.

Looking up it was Paul. Oh crap he's seeing me covered in mud!

He then held out a hand "come on let me help you up" I blushed and accepted the gesture.

He then walked off back to Ursula who was chanting about their first place victory.

May

"No way!" I screamed holding onto Brendan ignoring the fact he was shirtless.

"Wow June scared of heights now" I squinted my eyes at him.

"This is the last jump whoever can make the dive in the circle wins you can give up now though if you want to" He snickered and I rolled my eyes.

I stood up straight and went for it.

"Gah!" I screamed as I went down. Then I landed into the warm lake hearing more splashes around me.

I went back up to the surface and looked around to see that I made it in the smallest circle!

Drew was just a little ways off.

....

"The winner is team pink!" Some random group of girls ended up making a lot of points from the mini games!

"Oh well we'll get em next time" leaf said and I nodded.

"Dinner is in like 5 mins to the dinner hall we go!" I chanted. I love food.

Misty

"Tragic we both didn't win" I said as I sat next to ash on the nurse porch. It was late and dark out now and finally the nurse dismissed me but ash stayed with me.

"Eh who cares about winning that much I don't mind" I smiled at that and I bit my lip at an idea.

But I went for it.

I let my head fall onto ash's shoulder and to my surprise he wrapped an arm around me protectively.

My heart started speeding.

"I miss it I made a mistake you've always been the one I was just too stupid to see it then" his voice cracked from his cry and I lifted my head up staring into his eyes.

" I see you and all I can see if a beautiful regret" he was hurting inside.

I hugged him tightly "I miss you too" he slowly pushed me back.

We stayed looking at each other for a while before he leaned closer and our lips met into a sweet kiss.

Our hands latched together and if it was as if the world had stopped just for us.

The moonlight was so nice.

Everything was perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 122 33
(C•O•M•P•L•E•T•E•D) 'Once Upon A Time' This line sounds overly familiar?? Isn't this the usual lines in beginning a story?? Then let us begin a new s...
4.5K 168 26
Ash is a vampire, who fell in love with a human girl named misty. Will misty love him back? even when she found out about him? Will they end up toget...
19.9K 215 24
(sequel to love by chance) Serena and Ash's lives are still getting back to normal until Serena loses her memory of Ash. He runs off to study abroad...
1.6K 32 12
This is a ship story about the characters Dawn and Chloe from Pokémon Journeys. It will be cute and wholesome Yuri ship. You the reader will go on a...