Switch (Twisted)

By anshackleford

He pushes his full length into me and I scream, trying to pull my body away from his. He holds me in place, s... More

Switch (Twisted)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (Extended Fix)
Chapter 6
Question For The Readers
Chapter 9
Authors Note
Chapter 10 (Noah, Gabrielle, Colby P.O.V)
The Author Blabbing Again: Your Opinion
Chapter 11
WARNING!! WHINERS NOT WELCOME!!

Chapter 4

49.7K 936 161
By anshackleford

I haul ass down 6th St. trying to get away from the three men who are determined to catch me. I dont know why I'm running. I'm not supposed to run away from things anymore. There is a bright yellow cab about to pull away from the curb.

Like some crazy bitch, I jump out in front of the moving car. The cab drivers eyes widen as he slams his foot on the break. The car skids to a hault a foot in front of me. I let out a big breath of air. I run to the drivers side window. "Lady are you trying to get yourself killed?" The man asks.

"I need a ride," I say ignoring his question. He shrugs.

"Sorry lady, I'm off the clock." He mutters. I roll my eyes and pop open my purse. I pull out a wad of cash and throw it in his face. "Your chariot awaits you," He smiles. Ugh, his teeth are yellow. I look behind me and see Noah rounding the corner. He stops and looks around momentarily and like some sort of tracker, his eyes find me in the busy square.

Fuck he looks mad... really fucking mad. Red face, buldging veins, shaking... Fuck yes he's mad. He runs towards me and I jump in the cab. "Go!" I scream. The driver pushes down on the gas and we jolt forward. We drive past Noah, he attempts to stop us but fails.

"Where you headed?"

"Newark, New Jersey," I mutter. He looks at me through the rear view.

"Whats a pretty woman like you doing going to such a dangerous place like that?" He questions. He may be a stranger but I understand his concern. Newark isnt the best place to live but thats where I was born and lived until I was seven. Then my mom remarried and we moved to Tennessee with her country bumpkin, redneck, alcoholic, psycho, husband.

"I'm going to Newark Cemetary," I mutter as my mood darkens. "Take me by Juan's Flower Shop first though,"

"Its a two and a half hour drive, I hope you brought your own entertainment, my radio is busted and I dont sing too well." I pull out my ipod. My phone rings, its Colby. I know I cant answer, Noah is definately still with him and I cant face him. I feel so weak and its all because of him.

He's slowly stripping me of everything I've become. I can feel my control evaporating. I try to shake the thoughts as I get lost in the old sounds of Jerry Lee Lewis. Yes, he married his cousin but he could play the hell out of a piano.

My mom loved that man. We would dance around the kitchen when she made breakfast singing "Wild One" into spatulas. After she got remarried she stopped singing and dancing. She stopped doing everything but being afraid, and so did I. He would come home from work and beat her, then beat me just for kicks. She was in love though, he was everything she had been needing. Hell, I even liked him at first. He went from being my hero to Satan in the flesh.

--

We arrive at the flower shop in Newark. My mom used to bring me here as a child. She loved flowers, especially pink roses. They were her favorite. "I need three dozen pink roses," I tell Juan, he has aged a bit in the last ten years. He narrows his eyes at me.

"You look familiar," He says. "I have seen those eyes somewhere but they belonged to someone else. Do you have sister?" He asks. I hesitate but nod. Juan actually knows me very well. He saw me a lot back in the day. If I took of my makeup and lost the attitude, he would definately know me.

"Tell her I say hi, ok?" He smiles. I nod again and pull out my debit card. "I only charge you for one," He says.

"Thank you," I say. I know not to argue with the man. If I do, I'll never get out of here. He'll keep insisting until I give in.

"Its good to see you again, Little One, you have aged beautifully." He says when I reach the door. I turn around quickly and he gives me a knowing look. He remembers.

"Thank you Juan," I say again before darting out of the shop with my arms full of flowers. The cab driver gets the door for me we head to the cemetary. My heart rate increases. Its been a long time since I've done this.

"Would you like me to wait?" The driver asks when I get out. I shake my head.

"No thank you," I say. "I'll be fine from here." He gives me a small smile before driving off. I turn and look at the big metal fence with Newark Cemetary engraved in the front. I take a deep breath and walk through the gate.

I'm shaking, I'm nervous, and I'm scared. Three things I havent been in a while. My feet lead me down the rows of lost lives until I stand I front of one lonely, moss covered, tombstone. Beverly Simpson, Born September 2, 1966, Died October 17, 1998. No fancy quote or anything to remember her by.

I put the flowers down and drop to my knees. Tears fall from my eyes for the first time in ten years. "Oh mommy," I cry. "I miss you so much. I need you and daddy so bad," I've lost all control. I just want my parents back.

I scream at the clouds. Why did you take the only thing I've ever cared about? Why did you let him take her? You were supposed to protect her! I dont know if I am directing my anger towards God or my dad for dying first. Crying is exausting. My body is wrapped around my mothers tombstone and I am so weak and tired. I cry for hours or maybe minutes, I've lost all sense of everything.

--

I feel myself being lifted into strong arms. They hold me tight, too tight. I feel hands in my hair and I just know its him holding me down. I begin to kick and scream before I even hear the sound of clippers. "No! Please! Please dont cut it!"

The arms loosin around me. "Gabrielle," I hear a soft familiar voice say. Wait... Whose Gabrielle? Oh yea, thats me. "I'm not going to hurt you." I squeeze my eyes tighter trying to remember myself and whats going on.

"Ms. Bonnet, open your eyes," Colby's voice is my realization. Noah, The Avenger, running from Noah, Jerry Lee Lewis, Juan, pink roses, mom... Alone, crying, and Noah again. I open my eyes a fraction and see concerned amber, gray, and blue eyes staring down at me.

I've let these men see me at my weakest. I've said so little in the last five minutes but at the same time I've said too much, given them too much on who I used to be. I try to wiggle out of Noah's arms, he holds me tightly to his chest. "Please let me go," I beg as electrical sparks flow through me. I dont know what the feeling is but I know I dont deserve to feel it.

His arms loosen around me as Colby helps me to my aching feet. I've been all over town with no shoes on. "Ms. Bonnet, please let me carry you, your feet are bleeding." I look down at my feet in the light of the sunset. He's right, my toes are busted up and bleeding but I dont want to be carried.

"I'm fine," I mutter not looking at him or anyone.

"Fuck this," I hear Noah say before he scoops me up into his arms. I gasp and pound on his chest.

"Put me down!" I demand.

"Oh no Ms. Bonnet, I am not letting you run away from me again... especially not in these feet."

"PUT. ME. DOWN!" I order again. He looks down at me, his eyes burning with anger and frustration. I shrink... again.

"If you dont shut up, I'll use my tie to make you shut up." I swallow hard. Would he really gag me for talking? Have I ever gagged someone for talking? Shit, I know I have and I know he will. I silence myself as he carries me back towards the entrance to the cemetary.

The Audi SUV is parked messily on the curb. I see Colby didnt have the patience to do it right. Mr. Stihl and Colby climb into the front, leaving me and Noah, alone, in the back. After he closes his door and we're on our way, he grabs my legs and pulls my feet into his lap.

"What are you doing?" I ask trying to pull my legs back. He glares up at me and I still.

"Trying to see how much damage you've done to yourself, now be quiet." He reaches up and loosens the red tie hanging around is neck. I bite my tongue to keep myself out of trouble. You are not a SUBMISSIVE! My subconscience screams. I know that! I'm just not talking.

"God, Gabrielle," He mutters as he inspects my feet. He looks up. "Colby, she's got glass in her feet." He looks back at me with an angry yet concerned look. "How did you not feel this?" I shrug. I was numb I guess, or maybe my heart was hurting so much I didnt notice it.

"Is it bad enough for the hospital?" Colby asks over his shoulder. I shake my head.

"I am not going to the hospital," I say sternly. Noah's eyes blaze.

"Yes you are," He says forcefully. I cross my arms and roll my neck.

"No I'm not," I say not losing my control this time. I dont do hospitals, I spent enough time in the hospital as a child. He narrows his eyes at me.

"I have a collar that would cease all rolling of that pretty little neck of yours." He says threateningly. I roll my eyes at him.

"I have my own doctor. She can meet me at home, I am not going to the hospital and thats final." He raises an eyebrow at me, his eyes soften just a bit.

"Call her," He mutters.

"I've already got her on the way," Colby says.

"Thank you Colby," We both say at the same time. We narrow our eyes at each other. "Jinx," We both mutter again. He smiles an face splitting grin. I scold him.

"How did you find me?" I ask after a few moments in silence.

"Your phone," He says looking out of the window. My feet are still in his lap. Shit! I'm bleeding all over his clothes! I try to pull my feet away but he holds them in place. "Dont move," He orders.

"I'm bleeding on you," I sound so whiney. Since when do I whine? He scolds me.

"I dont care about these clothes," He says sounding like there is something else behind his words. I decide not to ask him what he does care about, I'm a little afraid to hear his answer.

---

"Gabrielle, wake up," Noah says as he shakes me softly. I feel his warm breath on my face and my eyes flutter. "Hi," He says smiling.

"Hello Mr. Williams," I mutter. "I see youre still here." He shrugs.

"Where else would I be?"

"I dont know, at home. Not here. The Beaumont. Not here. Anywhere but here."

"I'm not going anywhere until I speak with your doctor." I roll my eyes.

"As you wish, daddy." I say mockingly.

"I think I like the sound of that," He mutters before scooping me out of the car, ignoring my squeals of protest.

"Oh, Ms. Bonnet, what happened?" Dr. Braxton asks when she makes it to the apartment.

"Just a little accident," I wince as he inspects my feet. I jusr realized how bad this shit hurts. My feet are twice their normal size, bruised as hell, and pale.

"Oh this is more than a little accident Ms. Bonnet. You've sliced open a few toes and there is glass embedded in your feet. That means stitches and needles." I pull my feet away, groaning from the pain.

"Oh no, you know I dont do needles Rebecca." Noah steps into view.

"Are you going to make this hard Gabrielle?" He asks. His eyes say "dont test me" and so does his body. Dr. Braxton looks taken aback.

"Mr. Williams, I really dont need this from you right now." I mutter. "Dr. Braxton knows me more than anyone in this room. She knows my limits." My body anyway. She been my regular doctor since I was 14. She gave me birth control pills for my seventeenth birthday.

"Ms. Bonnet, you only have two choices, stitches or infection." He says seriously.

"Infection for one thousand please," I say. "Give me some peroxide and bandaids. I'll be fine."

"Ms. Bonnet, I dont think you should argue this time. I feel bad enough that I even allowed this to happen to you." Colby mutters from behind me. Crap... This is my fault and now Colby feels like its his. I groan. I'll do it for him. Not because Noah said so.

"Fine," I whine. "Just know after today, I hate you all. Including you Mr. Stihl." He's been completely silent the entire time, sitting in the white arm chair. When I say his name he looks up, astounded.

"What did I do?" He gasps.

"Nothing," I mutter. "But I know youre thinking like everyone else." He flushes.

"Youre safety and health is an important factor to all of us," I look at Colby and Noah. They both nod in agreement.

"Lets get this over with," I pout.

--

Seven stitches and sixteen chunks of glass, and a few bandages later, Dr. Braxton packs up her medical bag. "Stay off of your feet," She says with that "doctors orders" voice. "Take these for pain." She sticks out a bottle of Vicodin and antibiotics.

I wipe away my tears and take the bottles from her. "I'll have a wheelchair delivered tomorrow. It will be at least a week before I want you back on you feet which means no work." I scold her.

"I know how much you love your job but would you rather your employees and clients see you at your worst?" My eyes widen and I shake my head rapidly. "Good. Follow up with me in a couple of days."

"Anything else?" I ask. She looks around at everyone hesitantly.

"Actually, yes. Colby isnt going to be enough. Youre going to need more people here than just him." Before I can open my mouth Noah opens his.

"I'm free," He says. I glare at him.

"Thank you, but no. I'm sure Colby and I can manage." I look at him and he nods giving me an unsure smile.

"Oh Gabrielle, must you argue with everything?" Noah says clearly aggitated.

"You said you would leave once you've talked to her. You've talked, now go." I return the aggitated tone. His eyes harden.

"May I speak with you in private Dr. Braxton?" He asks, his eyes not leaving me.

"Uh- sure," She mutters. They walk into the kitchen. They stand with their backs to me so I cant see or hear their conversation. She glances over her shoulder at me then quickly turns away. She opens up her bag and pulls something. I assume its a pen and paper because her hand moves in a writing motion.

A moment later they return. Noah looks satisfied. "I've written you another prescription. Mr. Williams will handle it."

"But-" She cuts me off as she moves towards the elevator.

"Its late. I have a flight to Georgia at five and its..." She looks at her watch and her eyes widen. "Eleven. Give me a call if you need anything." She darts out of the door before I can ask her what they talked about.

"Stihl, cancel all my appointments until further notice," Noah says.

"Why?" I interrupt. "Youre leaving." He shakes his head and grins.

"Oh no I'm not, doctors orders." He holds up a prescription slip. It has his name written on the front like he's medicine. She even went as far as writing 50mg. He sits down on the couch and puts his feet on my table.

"Mr. Williams this isnt even legit." He shrugs.

"Its good enough for me." I roll my eyes at him.

"YOURE. NOT. STAYING." He leans in close to my face. His breath caresses my cheeks.

"YES. I. AM." He mutters softly. "Please dont argue with me, Gabrielle." I cross my arms over my chest.

"Colby, get me a bottle of Petrus," I order.

"Colby, bring Ms. Bonnet a glass of water for her pills." Colby stands frozen by the couch. He looks from me to Noah, his face clearly confused.

"Ma'am?" He asks. I groan.

"Water is fine," I mutter. He sighs with relief and heads for the kitchen. Noah takes the bottles out of my hand and opens them, retreiving one of each. Colby hands me the water.

"Open," Noah orders. I grimace at him.

"The last time I checked my hands were fine Mr. Williams." His eyes darken.

"Open," He says again.

"No," I mutter. "I can do it myself. I am not a child." He narrows his eyes at me.

"With you behavior today, you had me fooled."

"What do you want from me Mr. Williams?" I ask exasperated. I realize the room has cleared and its just the two of us.

"I want you to open your mouth, then I want to take you to bed."

"I'm not tired," I snap.

"You will be once this pill kicks in." He mutters. "Now open." I groan but open my mouth. He puts the pills on my tongue and I pour in the water. "You have a beautiful mouth Gabrielle," He says after I swallow.

"Is sex the only thing you think about?" I scold him.

"Only when youre in the area," He utters. "Now come on, you need to sleep."

"I'm not tired," I repeat.

"How about a bath then?" I laugh.

"And let you help me?" Sarcasm coats my tone. "I think not."

"Who do you want to help you?" He asks.

"Noone. I dont need help." I try to stand but I end up hissing from the pain in my feet. I quickly sit back down, he smirks at me.

"You were saying?" I roll my eyes at him.

"Shut up," I mutter. I fold my arms over my chest and pout.

"Dont pout Gabrielle," He warns.

"I dont take being told what to do lightly," I warn back but I stop pouting.

--

"Its so colorful in here," I giggle as I play with my hair. Mr. Sexy Face shakes his head and looks at me.

"Its the medicine," He mutters. "Its time for bed."

"Oh shut ups, Mr. Sexy Face," I slurr my words as I put a finger over his lips. "You are so much hotter when youre not talking," My finger trails along his bottom lip. "Mmm... soft," I whisper.

He grabs my wrist and sucks my finger into his mouth. "Oh," I gasp. Tingly, he makes me so tingly inside. His teeth graze my palm as he nips his way down my hand and back up.

"You should really sleep," He says softly. I roll my eyes at him. They roll a little more than I intended. I am fucked up. I giggle uncontrollably.

"You should stop being so hot," I tap his nose playfully. He grins. "Whats so funny, huh, Sexy Face?"

"Youre gone off your ass," He says.

"Ooh I bet you have a nice ass," I laugh. "Very spankable." His eyes widen.

"There will be none of that," He says seriously. I pout, my lip poking out. He leans over me and pulls my bottom lip between his teeth. I moan loudly. "No pouting."

"What ever you say, Sexy Face," I breath as I squirm on the couch. He's such a tease.

"Ants in your pants Ms. Bonnet?"

"Nope, but I wouldnt mind if you were." I put my hand on his thigh and squeeze. He grabs my wrist and shakes his head.

"Gabrielle, this is the medication talking, not you."

"Sounds like me to me," I giggle.

"I dont want you doing anything you'll regret later."

"Oh trust me, I wont regret it. I've dreamed of those hands touching me since I saw you. Mmm... good dreams too."

"I can guarentee your dream wont be half as good as reality but I dont want you like this, heavily medicated. I want you sober so you remember everything I make you feel."

"But I want to feel now," I push my free hand against his crotch. Mmm... hard. He hisses as I work my fingers from the tip to the bottom. Ooh... big, very big. "I want to see it," I say.

"No," He says. I groan.

"Why not?"

"Because you wont remember anything when you wake up." I give him a lopsided grin.

"If its as good as I think it will be, I'll definately remember."

"I'm taking you to bed," I sigh.

"Finally," I mutter. He grabs my chin and makes me look at him.

"For sleep, nothing else." He quickly pecks my lips. Mmm... So good. He scoops me of the sofa into his arms. I push my body against his as my fingers play with his ear. Fuck, I never thought ears would turn me on so much. I lean up and suck it into my mouth.

"Gabrielle," He warns. I ignore him as I tease his ear with my teeth and tongue.

"This would so make me come," I whisper in his ear. He groans as we reach the top steps.

"Which one is yours?"

"They all are silly," I laugh.

"Which one do you sleep in Gabrielle?"

"Mmm... that one." I point lazily to my bedroom door. He pushes it open and turns on the bedside light. "I need jammies," I say once he lays me down.

"Where?"

"In there somewhere," I wave my hand towards the closet. He turns around and stalks in. "Oh wow." I hear him say after a few moments. "Gabrielle?"

"Yes," I say with a sing-song voice.

"You wear all of this?" He asks sounding highly interested. Oh poo, he's found my stash of kinky costumes. I giggle.

"Umm... no?"

"This is some really heavy stuff, how long have you been doing this?"

"Umm... Since I was seventeen." He comes out of the closet carrying my very old pink pj's. I havent worn them in years but I bet they still fit.

"Whats a seventeen year old doing participating in such heavy stuff?" He asks as he sits on the bed next to me.

"Umm... Boredom?" He frowns at me.

"I think theres more to it than that." He mutters. Oh if you only knew Sexy Face, if you only knew.

"Help me," I whine putting my arms above my head. He grins, grabs my dress, and pulls it over my head.

"Red is my favorite color, Ms. Bonnet."

"Nice, huh?" I pull on the straps of my red lace bra. His eyes scan over me and my nipples harden when his eyes stop on my small breasts. His eyes blaze with lust.

"Very," His voice is husky. "Bra on or off?" I giggle.

"Off," I say. He reaches behind me and unclips my red lacy bra. I let it fall off my chest, sighing at the feeling of freedom.

"I think I like this more than red," He runs his tongue over his lips.

"Oh Sexy Face," He grins and grabs my pajama shirt off the bed.

"Up," He says. I lift my arms and he slides my shirt over my head. Running his hands his hands down the length my body at the same time. "You are beautiful a beautiful woman, Ms. Bonnet."

"Thank you," I grin. He leans down and kisses my forehead.

"Goodnight," He stands and gets ready to leave. I sit up further.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Is there a bed next door?" I nod. "I'll be there then." I pout.

"Or you could stay here." He laughs.

"I dont think I want to wake up to an angry Mistress in the morning." I roll my eyes lazily.

"You know you've dreamed of this moment before." He grins.

"Yes but in my dreams you didnt have stitches and you werent doped to hell and back." I put my hands together.

"Pwease Mr. Sexy Face," I pout again. He groans.

"Do you know how cute you are when youre drugged up?" I shrug.

"Not really, my eyes wont stay still long enough for me to notice." I giggle as I cover my mouth. I yawn a second later.

"Bedtime, Ms. Bonnet," His voice is stern.

"Only if you stay," I say. He smirks and begins to take off his blood smeared suit. Of course I'm watching his every move. I mean he is an orgasm waiting to happen. Mmm... an orgasm sounds pretty good right about now.

He slowly unbuttons his white shirt, not taking his eyes from me. My lips part as he reavels the smooth contours of his shoulders. He drops the shirt slowly to the floor. My eyes gaze further down his body. A nipple ring? I cock my head to the side. Who would have ever guessed?

"College," He says. "It hurt like a bitch too."

"Why'd you keep it?"

"I didnt go through all that pain for nothing." He laughs. I shrug and get back to that glorious body of his. Mmm... abs. The best set of abs I've ever seen, if I may add. "Nice huh?" I nod.

"Better than my dreams thats for damn sure." He grins and undoes his belt. Oh my... His pants drop to the floor. I moan heartily. "So , so, soooo much better." And bigger. Oh Mr. Sexy Face just keeps getting better and better.

He walks over to the bed and pulls the covers out from under me, being extremely cautious of my feet. I snuggle myself into the bed as he turns out the light and climbs behind me. He keeps his distance. "Mr. Sexy Face?"

"Yes Gabrielle?" He says softly.

"Will you hold me?" I whisper. He slides closer to me and wrap his arms around my body. "Mmm... Its been a long time... a long, long time, since I've been held."

"How long?" He asks, his face buried in my hair. I sigh sadly.

"Ten years," I mutter.

"Thank you," He whispers after a second.

"For what Mr. Sexy Face?"

"Letting me to be the one holding you." Oh.

"Youre so welcome." My hand moves behind me as I try my best to feel him up.

"Hands to yourself Gabrielle," He says moving my hand back to the front. Mr. Sexy Face is a meanie... I drift off to sleep seconds later.

---

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I shout as I slide up in my bed. Oh my fucking feet! Fuck it hurts worse than I thought it would. I pull back the covers. "Oh fuck!" Blood. Blood all over my white sheets.

"Gabrielle?" I scream and fall out of bed, landing hard on my side. Noah sits up from my bed. His fuck-me-silly hair is even sexier when he wakes up. Shit! Where are his clothes? I see them on the floor beside me.

"Mr. Williams?" I gasp. "What are you doing here? Why arent you in a guest room?" I scold him. Oh no! Did we?

"You dont remember anything do you?" He asks. I try to think. I remember having a dream that he was here and I was ditzy. Very ditzy...

"No," I mutter.

"Mr. Sexy Face?" He smirks at me. My eyes widen. It wasnt a dream... Oh God! I did, said, and showed so much last night. "Dont be embarrassed, Gabrielle." He climbs out of bed and walks around to my side. "May I?" I nod.

He picks me up gently off of the floor. I wrap my arms around his neck, this time I dont try to eat his ear... "Mr. Williams I feel I should apologize for my behavior."

"No need, Gabrielle. Vicodin will do that to you." He mutters as he puts me back in bed. "I'll be back, your bandages need changing."

"And I ruined my sheets." He grins and walks out. When he's gone, I smack myself repeatedly on the forehead. "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" Fuck how did I let this happen? Damn you Dr. Braxton and your stupid narcotics. This is all her fault. She wrote a fucking prescription for him for fucks sake!

He comes back in the room with a bowl of water, a towel, cotton balls, and fresh bandages, and Neosporin. He sets the bowl on the bedside table. "You ok?" He asks as he sits on the bed and puts my feet in his lap. I can feel him through his thin, silky red boxers. 'I think I like this more than red.' I flush.

"Just trying to remember everything."

"You were quite entertaining Ms. Bonnet," He grins. "But I think we should maybe half your dose next time. I wouldnt want to have you arrested for sexual harrassment." I scold him.

"I could say the same for you," I mutter. He smiles at me, his eyes gleaming beautifully in the midmorning light. He strips away my old bandages and uses the cotton balls and water to clean my feet. He gently dabs on the Neosporin and puts on fresh bandages. He was extremely gentle and I barely felt his hands gliding across my wounds.

"All done," He mutters.

"Thank you," I whisper. He smiles at me.

"Youre welcome Gabrielle. Are you hungry? Colby and Stihl have teamed up on breakfast.

"Colby loves to cook," Its really good too. Before his military days he was a chef.

"So does Stihl," He frowns a bit. "Is it bad that he reminds me of a house wife?" I laugh hard.

"Why do you say that?"

"Maybe its the Hello Kitty apron and the fact that he can get a stain out of anything." I giggle and cover my mouth.

"Youre kidding right?" He shakes his head. "Is he gay?" I joke. He shrugs.

"If he is, I'd rather not know." I laugh again. There is a knock on my door. Noah covers up my naked legs with the blanket.

"Come in," I yell. Colby pushes the door open and smiles. He pushes a purple wheelchair into my room. I frown at the contraption. The last time I was in one of them, both off my legs were broken from "Falling" down the steps.

"You dont have to use it Ms. Bonnet. Noah has volunteered to carry you anywhere you need to go."

"Well right now I have to go pee, but I think I'll take the chair."

"Would you like me to bring you breakfast?"

"You know I cant lay in bed all day Colby, I'll come out when I'm decent." He nods, smiles, then leaves.

"I hate wheelchairs," I mutter sadly.

"You've been in one before?" I nod. "Why?" I sigh.

"I broke both of my legs," He gasps.

"How?" I shrug.

"I fell down ninteen steps when I was 12." His eyes widen but he looks at me suspiciously. After what slipped out of my mouth yesterday, I know he has his doubts. He doesnt say anything though.

"Bathroom?" I nod. He lifts me off the bed and sets me down in the chair. "I'll be right out here if you need me." I smile graciously and make my way to the bathroom. He's actually a sweet person when he's not trying to control every little thing.

I nearly break my neck trying to use the bathroom but manage pretty well. I remember how hard it was when I was twelve. My mom tried to help me but when he was home, he would take my chair and make me crawl.

I seriously need to shower after sleeping in a cemetary. I shutter. I bet I looked like some drunk, creepy, hobo. I run myself a bath, adding sweet pea scented bath oil in. I clammer out of my clothes. I'm glad not wearing pants.

I pull myself of the chair and over the side of the tub after removing the bandages. I guess I should have waited to have them changed. I wash myself slowly, enjoying the warm water on my body. I turn on the shower and wash my hair. Once I feel clean, I wrap a towel around my body and climb out.

Back in the chair, I brush the tangles out of my dark hair, then blow dry it. I dont style it, I just leave it as is. I open the bathroom door and Noah stands up. He has on fresh clothes and his hair has been combed. I see clothes set out on the bed on top of a fresh, sea green comforter, a blue sun dress and white underwear. "I grabbed these out of your closet."

"Thank you," He hands them to me.

"Do you need help?" He asks. I shake my head. Not this time buddy. He smirks at me and walks over.

"Why do you wear that black makeup?" He asks. "Youre stunning without it." I grimace.

"I look like a child." He rolls his eyes.

"You only look like a child if you behave like one."

--

Colby and Stihl did an excellent job on breakfast. They made french toast, bacon, eggs, strawberry and blueberry muffin, and juice on the side. They seem to be getting along pretty well. We sit at my dining room table. Its the first time anyone has ever eaten at this table. Colby and I usually shack up on the couch or eat at the bar.

"Have you notified Jordan?" I ask Colby once we've all finished eating.

"Yes Ma'am, I called her this morning. She sends her best." I'm sure she does with her bouncy ass.

"I'm going to the drawing room, I have a lot of work to do."

"No working," Noah says when he comes back from the kitchen. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"And why not?"

"Because," He mutters.

"Because what?" He gazes at me with amber orbs of frustration.

"Do I have to have a reason for everything?" He asks.

"Here, yes."

"Youre not working today and thats final." I glare at him. Controlling, sexy, asshole.

"What else am I going to do around here?" I ask with frustration. He shrugs.

"Relax for once," He mutters. I scold him.

"Is that the best you've got?" I question. He rolls his eyes.

"How about a movie? Lose yourself in a book, something other than work." I cross my arms over my chest.

"Colby, take me to my room."

"I'll do it," Noah says moving towards me. I put my hand up.

"No, I would like Colby to do it. I wouldnt want you to try and control my body too." He narrows his eyes at me. I turn my head before he has time to intimidate me. Colby pushes me to the stairs and lifts me into his arms.

"Mr. Williams is something else," He mutters as he carries me up the stairs.

"Yes, he's like a new strain of the flesh eating bacteria." He chuckles. "How are you and Jumpy getting along? He shrugs.

"He's ok I guess." He doesnt say much more. He carries me to my room and places me on the bed. "Can I get you anything?"

"If I cant work, I may as well get drunk and listen to my tunes."

"Petrus?" He grins. I smile back.

"Smart man," I mutter. He leaves and returns with a cold bottle of wine and a single glass. "Thank you Colby," He nods and pops the bottle open before leaving. I hook my put in my headphone and close my eyes. I sing along with The Chordettes to "Lollipop" while slowly sipping my glass.

The alcohol begins to take effect and I relax. Maybe if I drink enough my feet will stop hurting and Noah Williams will disappear. I smile. That sounds really nice right now. Not a permanent disappearance, just something temporary. Just few hours, maybe then I could get some work done.

My glass empties as the third track "Dont Go, Dont Go" by Brown Eyes ends. I open my eyes and am startled by Mr. Williams standing by my bed. I clutch my chest as I pull my headphones out. "You speak Korean?" He asks with a large smirk on his face.

"No," I mutter.

"But you sing in it?"

"Yes," His smile widens. "What do you want Mr. Williams?" I snap. Every time I start to feel like myself again, he comes and messes it up.

"Nothing," He shrugs. "I just wanted to see if youre still upset with me." I cross my arms.

"Well I am," I mutter. He sits down on the bed next to me on the bed.

"What can I do to make it up to you?"

"You can get out of my house." I smile sarcastically. He smirks.

"Or I can stay here and annoy you." I grimace at him.

"Eat me," I mutter lowly as I turn my. He leans in.

"What was that?" I turn and glare at him.

"Eat me," I say angrily. He grins deviously and grabs my left leg.

"My pleasure," He says a second before jerking my leg in the air and diving head first under my dress. I squeal at his invasion.

"Mr. Williams!" He snatches my panties to the side and his tongue snakes its way through my folds. "Stop," I moan breathlessly.

"Are you sure thats what you want?" He sucks my bud into his mouth. I cry out. His tongue swirls around and my body bows off the bed.

"M- Mr. Williams, please!"

"Please what? Please make you come all over my tongue?" I gasp and try to push his head from under my dress. He quickly snatches my panties off and grabs both of my wrists. He holds them tightly to my stomach. "Oh no, Ms. Bonnet, I want you to feel this."

He thrusts his hot tongue into me. My back arches off the bed as I moan. His hand pushes me back down. "Still," He mutters as his teeth graze my sensitive bud. I moan again.

"Mr. Williams, stop!" My orgasm begins to build. Oh its going to be a strong one, I can feel it. He doesnt stop. He speed up, his tongue moving rapidly over my flesh.

"Come for me Gabrielle. I want to taste all of you," His words are my undoing. My body spirals out of control. Bucking off the bed, I scream his name up at the heavens as the most blissful feeling ripples through me. His tongue continues to move and he growls low in his throat. I collapse back on the bed, my breathing is heavy. Oh God that was amazing.

"Feel better?" He finally resurfaces. With a big, wet, smile on his face.

"Mr. Williams, your behavior is completely incongruous." I say sternly.

"Well arent you the little dictionary?" He smiles, his humor clear. I glower at him.

"What do you have to say for yourself?"

"You taste extremely good, Ms. Bonnet, addictively good." I flush and sit up on the bed. I pull my panties back on.

"If you dont mind, I'd like to have a word with Colby." I mutter distastefully.

"He's not here." My eyes widen in disbelief.

"Where is he?" He smiles.

"He and Curtis have gone shopping for groceries." I groan. Great. I'm stuck with the most inappropriate man on the planet. He pours me another glass of wine and hands it to me. I down it in a few gulps.

"Are you trying to get drunk Ms. Bonnet?"

"Yes," I mutter. He grins.

"May I join you?"

"No," I snap. His smile stays in place.

"Gabrielle, dont be like that."

"Like what?" I snap again. "You took advantage of me."

"Did you really want me to stop?" He asks. I dont answer. I am not answering that question. He grins. "I didnt think so."

"Shut up," I glower at him.

"I know, I know. I'm hotter when I'm not talking." I laugh sardonically.

"What idiot told you that?" He smirks at me.

"You," He mutters.

"Oh," I frown. He laughs and shakes his head. God what did I say to this man last night? He grabs my chin and our eyes meet.

"You shouldnt frown Gabrielle," He whispers before he leans down and kisses me passionately. I mean really passionate. He takes his time, not rushing like Derek and my previous submissives.

His tongue glides across my bottom lip and I gasp he takes the opportunity to slither his tongue in. Our tongues collide, pushing against each other in slow, erotic motions. I moan into his mouth. "God, Gabrielle, I could listen to that sound all day." I moan again and he catches it.

He nibbles at the side of my mouth as his fingers trail down the skin of my neck. I gasp at the sparks. I close my eyes and wrap my fingers in his dark, chocolate, colored hair. I pull it and he hisses. He grins up at me. His eyes have darkened and I can feel his erection pressed into my thigh.

"You are such an arousing woman, Ms. Bonnet." He whispers. "I never liked having my hair pulled until I met you." He pecks my lips and sits up on his elbows. "Do you mind if I just lay here?"

"I dont mind Mr. Williams," I mutter softly. My heart feels funny when I'm with him and he gives me... butterflies. Oh god what is he doing to me? He lays down, positioning his body between my legs, laying his head on my stomach. He sighs.

We lay in silence for a few moments. My mind races but with only thoughts of him. Why would a man like him want someone so broken like me? Why is he here taking care of me? Why does he want to? "Gabrielle?" He mutters softly.

"Hmm?"

"Do you want children?" I tense up.

"I dont have what it takes to be a mother." I say. Its true. I dont have enough patience and I get angry quickly, then theres the fact that I dont think I could love something that came from me.

"Why do you think that?"

"I'm afraid if I have a baby I wont be able to love it," My eyes begin to sting like I am going to cry. Suck it up Bonnet! You've never cried over it before so dont start now.

"Why do you think so badly about yourself?" He sits up and looks at me. I look at my fingers as I play with them and shrug.

"Thats how its been for seventeen years, there's no changing it." His expression saddens.

"What happened to you, Gabrielle?" He whispers. I shake my head and close my eyes.

"Please dont," I whisper, my voice barely audible. I dont want to think about it anymore, thinking just makes me feel the same pain I felt then.

"Let me help you," He says pleadingly.

"You cant help me," I whisper.

"I can try."

"Why do you want to?" He doesnt say anthing for a moment.

"I want to make you happy, I want to see you smile, and hear you laugh. Thats why I want to." I open my eyes and look at him. He looks completely sincere. His eyes soft and caring. My heart aches.

"I cant be fixed. The damage has already been done." He climbs futher between my legs and cradles my body.

"I can make you forget," He kisses my neck. "Even if its just for a little while. Let me make you smile. Please," He breaths heavily against my skin. Oh Noah, why do you have to be so sweet and demanding?

His tongue runs down my jaw and I groan. "Noah," He sighs.

"My name sounds beautiful on your lips, Gabrielle." My heart rate increases. How does he do this to me? Nobody has ever made me feel the way he does.

"Noah, I cant."

"I wont hurt you Gabrielle." He runs his finger down my cheek. "I wont ever hurt you," His lips find mine in an urgent and needy kiss. His fingers find my panties and he slides them down. I wrap my legs around his waist and moan.

His finger swirl around my core before he slowly pushes one into me. He moves agonizingly slow. In... out... in... out. "Noah, please," whimper.

"If you want me to stop tell me." He undoes his white shirt and grabs my hands. He puts them on his shoulders and I push the fabric off of his smooth frame. My hands go for his belt and he grabs them. "Slowly," He breaths.

My fingers shake as I struggle to undo his belt. When I finally get it off, I push his slacks off his hips and he kicks them to the floor. He pulls me into his lap and lifts my dress over my head. "I still like this more than red." He grips my left breast in his hand a his mouth teases my right.

"Oh," I moan as he tugs at my left nipple with his fingers and my right with his teeth. I grind my hips into his. He lifts m and slides into position. Slowly... so slowly he begins to fill me. I gasp at the feeling of myself expanding, welcoming him into me.

"Oh Gabrielle," He pants resting his forehead against my chest. He pushes further and further until I squeal from the slight pain. He stops moving instantly.

"No. Please," I whine. I need this, him, right now. I want to smile, I want to laugh, I want- "Oh God!" He completely fills me. I grind my hips into his and he groans. He begins to move slowly out of me and back in. I try to push myself further. He quickly grabs my hips.

"I need you slow Gabrielle, feel me." He looks up at me with half crazed, lust stricken eyes. I close my eyes to refrain from coming. "Look at me, please."

"I cant," I pant. "I'll come."

"Come Gabrielle. I dont care, just look at me." My eyes flutter open and meet his. He pushes into me hard and I scream. His eyes darken further and I come. I come over and over but he continued to push into me slowly but with more force.

My moans begin to come out as short whimpers, my arms wrapped tightly around his neck. His hands run down my back. I shiver under his gentle touch. He grips my ass in his hands and pushes into me harder and faster than before. He moves his hand back up to my neck and pulls my face to his catching my moans.

"You are mine, Gabrielle." He kisses me again as I nod my head. "Come with me." I unravel in his arm again, screaming his name and collapsing into his chest. He holds me gently him. Running his hands up and down my spine. This is so... Vanilla.

"I've never had vanilla sex before," I mutter. I can feel his smile.

"Neither have I."

(Tell me what you think please! 7993 words deserves some comments!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

846K 23.7K 45
[STANDALONE] Warnings: *Story moves kind of fast but oh well *Includes sexual content aka SMUT ~ "Mhm." I hummed out. He moves the fabric of my thong...
241K 11.8K 60
Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Return Of The Devil ✅ Book 3 - Crowned By The Devil ✅ Book 4 - War With The Devil ✅ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sce...
3K 532 77
Pinning my wrists above my head with his left hand, his lips clash with mine blocking my moans while I quiver on the cold metal as his other hand pl...
3.6M 61.2K 64
"You've already tasted my blood," I said rolling my eyes at them. "Your not sucking me dry right now are you? You're in control." The twins gave a sm...