Who's in charge?

Od Jaceemerson

What happens when a shy, submissive girl goes into a school made only for dominant and submissive people? Whe... Více

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91

chapter 35

6.1K 214 60
Od Jaceemerson

Ry

"I'm so confused.", Kehlani and Lauren looked at me, confusion on their faces as well.

"What are you confused about?",Kehlani went back to doodling on her page while I talked to Lauren.

"I'm confused on what the fuck just happened. De-I mean Mistress Lovato never spoke to me like that. Hell, she never mentioned training. Is there something you doms get, like a instructions or something?", Lauren smiled and actually nodded.

"Yeah actually we do. In our domination class we have a paper given and it tells us what we should train our subs. I guess Mistress Lovato forgot to mention it to you. Don't sweat it though, its basic stuff. Just like listening and learning commands, helping out, respect, punishments, rewards. Easy stuff. Doms don't have to go by it, they can train whenever and whatever, most go by the instruction though.", I groaned and flopped back in my seat.

Lauren chuckled and went back to getting her stuff out.

I sighed and pulled my laptop out of my bag, Kehlani looked up and realized she was gonna need her stuff as well. She grabbed her stuff and plopped it on the table.

I looked over and saw Dinah and Troye just talking with each other. Dinah was letting him copy notes as they talked.

We all looked up when we heard someone clear their throat.

The instructor.

She glared at everyone but then turned to me.

Before she even spoke I made my phone record the audio, last thing I needed was no evidence for what this woman was doing.

"I told you to keep your mouth shut.", I rolled my eyes and shook my head, making brief eye contact with Lauren. She seemed as mad as me and looked ready to slam this woman.

"How do you know I even spoke to her about the incident? Hmm? There are other ways for her to have found out.", the instructor let out a disgusting growl. She reached out quickly and grabbed me by the throat.

My eyes went wide and I started to kick and thrash around.

"LET HER GO!!!", Kehlani, Lauren, Dinah and Troye all jumped up and tried to pry the instructors hands from my throat.

Luckily they were successful.

I fell on my ass when the instructor let go.

She was in a pure rage mode and looked ready to try and hurt me again.

"You fucking touch me again and I'll kick your ass.", the instructor scoffed and threw her hands up. She walked back to her desk and sat down.

"CLASS IS CANCELED!" Everyone stopped for a moment and looked at each other.

The instructor was playing the baby card.

"Alright, we can all leave then.", I walked to my stuff and threw it all in my bag.

Lauren, Kehlani, Dinah and Troye all did the same thing.

Soon enough everyone was packing their shit and leaving.

It was funny, really funny.

The instructor sat in the front and was a sputtering mess, unable to comprehended that people weren't taking her side.

I slung my bag over my shoulder, Lauren, Kehlani, Dinah and troye doing the same.

We all walked over to the door.

I was behind everyone and stopped right before the threshold of the door.

I turned around on my heel and smiled at the instructor. The instructor was still sputtering and looked ready to blow a casket.

I chuckled as I stuck up both my middle fingers at her.

Boy did she get pissed.

Within seconds of me sticking up the finger she got up and ran towards me, and she was no slouch when it came to running.

"Son of a bitch..", I quickly turned around and darted through the door.

I ran past Kehlani and Lauren, well...more like sprinted.

I quickly looked behind me and saw the instructor catching up.

"The fuck?!", I took a quick left and ran over to the building that housed Demi's office.

I swung the door open, the hinge most likely breaking.

I ran up the stairs and down the hallway.

I could hear the instructor running behind me still.

I slid across the hardwood and ran to Demi's door.

I knocked rapidly, hoping to have Demi by the door before the instructor got to me.

Suddenly I saw the instructor running down the hall, I looked forward again and then door opened.

I didn't say anything, instead I pushed Demi in and ran inside, slamming the door closed and locking it.

Demi stumbled backwards and looked ready to kill me.

"What the fuck are you doing Ry?!", I went to open my mouth but suddenly the sound of banging came from the door.

I kept my back against it and took a second to get my breath back.

Demi let out an angry sigh and rubbed her face.

"What did you do this time?" Demi moaned.

The instructor banged on the door some more, the door was actually shaking at this point.

Demi let out a growl and moved me from the door, she pointed at the corner that was out of sight of the door.

I quickly shuffled over and pulled the chair near me to block the instructor.

Demi sighed and shook her head, she unlocked the door and opened.

"THERE YO-", Demi just stared at the instructor.

"You are in deep shit Ms. Kinch.", the instructor was left speechless again, sputter and trying to get words out.

"Mistress Lovato you have no reason to get rid of me! It's that fucking slut of a girl, Ry, who should be in trouble! She grabbed me inappropriately and made sexual comments about my body!", My eyes went wide and my mouth hung open.

She really was about to play that fucking card.

I looked at Demi and saw her stiffen up.

"I'm going to look at the security footage and something else and from there I will make my decision.", Demi moved back and let the instructor in.

The instructor walked in and sat down in front of Demi's desk.

"Ry, give me your phone please.", I stood up and handed Demi my phone, the instructor looked back at me and was quick to get on her feet.

Demi stepped in front of me and held out her arm and hand.

"You touch her and you will have a problem.", the instructor scoffed and sat back down, arms crossed.

Demi turned to me and shook her head, she gently grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me forward, kissing me on the head.

When she pulled away she paused.

She made me tilt my head up.

I heard a tiny gap come from her.

When she let go of my head I swear I saw smoke come from her ears.

She took a breath and went to walk forward.

"Can we hurry up please? I have things to do!", Demi let out a loud growl.

She walked over and grabbed the arms of the chair, she quickly turned it around and faced the instructor.

"Listen here Ms. Kinch, I'm sick and tired of your shit! You don't own this academy I DO! Now either stop acting like an entitled bitch or kiss your job and future jobs good bye!" Demi took a second and let her words sink in.

"Ry, stand behind my chair please.", I nodded and quickly ran over, standing behind her chair and waiting for her to sit.

Demi walked over, leaving the instructor to turn the chair around.

The instructor looked a bit spooked, but then again who wouldn't be?

Demi opened her laptop and found the footage from the instructors classroom.

She hit play and watched through.

I cringed a little when the first video showed the instructor spanking me. The new one from today made me scared.

Demi slammed her hands down on the desk and stood up, leaning over the desk and in the instructors face.

"NOT ONLY DID YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ON A STUDENT AND SPANK THEM, YOU TRIED TO STRANGLE HER! YOU ARE GETTING SUED! YOU ARE FIRED! LEAVE NOW!!!", I flinched at Demi's yelling.

I moved backwards from he chair and sat down, not wanting to be in the way of her wrath.

There was silence for a moment and then the instructor chuckled.

I moved over and little and peaked over Demi's desk, the instructor was smiling.

"No.", silence filled the room again, it was achingly silent as Demi tried to control herself.

"Get up. Go get your shit. Leave the premises. If you fail to, you will be arrested. Get the hell out of my office.", Demi spoke slow and in a low voice.

The instructor scoffed again, getting up and pushing the chair into the front of the desk.

She just walked out and slammed the door.

Demi sat down and took a second to breathe.

She held her head in her hands and took deep breaths.

I sat back and waited. I didn't want to piss her off anymore.

Suddenly, Demi turned the chair around and looked up, expecting to see me. She quickly looked down and sighed.

She closed her eyes and took another second to breathe.

I slowly reached my hand up and rested it on er thigh. She didn't say anything or yell so I assumed she was calming down.

"D-Dem- Mistress...", Demi looked up slowly after I called her Mistress.

She didn't have an expression on her face and I assumed I did something wrong.

Demi slowly held out her arms. She didn't say anything as she did.

I stood up though, allowing myself to be held in her arms.

Demi's body relaxed as I leaned against her, she ran her hands along my back and just took a few minutes.

"I'm sorry for yelling, I know you hate loud noises.", I hummed a little and wrapped my arms around her shoulders, relaxing in her arms.

"I also wanna say your punishment it not gonna happen for a few days. I need to calm down and get this shit fixed and resolved. And I also wanna say sorry in advance if I yell at you, I'm mad at myself at this point.", I sat up, my face scrunched up.

I put both my hands on her cheeks and tilted her head up.

"Why are you mad at yourself? You aren't the cause of this. You don't have to be mad at yourself.", Demi shook her head and pecked my lips.

I rested my forehead against hers, looking into her eyes as we sat.

"I'm mad at myself because I let her get another chance. Plus, every person I hire has an issue with you and you only. I just...ugh..I keep getting mad at myself cause I'm the one bringing these people into your life. It's not fair. It's not fair to the instructors or you, especially you.", I pushed my bottom lip out.

Demi sighed and closed her eyes.

"Just forget it, it's not impo-", I cut her off by kissing her, it was nothing to me but it made her moan a little.

I smiled as she pulled my closer.

We pulled away, Demi was a bit breathless which was a bit funny.

"It is important. You keep telling me communication is important and it is. You can't preach it and not do it. Please, tell me what's on your mind.", I brought my right hand up and ran my thumb over her jaw.

"I wanna know what's going through your gorgeous mind..please.", Demi smiled and gave me a quick kiss.

"You're right, it is important in reality...we'll talk later tonight.", I nodded and captured her in another kiss.

This time she moved her hands down and to my butt.

She gave my butt a squeeze which made me let out a moan.

She took the opportunity and slipped her tongue in.

My body shook a little as we made out.

When we pulled away, Demi was smirking.

"I love you so much baby."

I blushed and hid my face a little. When I moved my hands I rested my head on her shoulder.

"I love you much more."

I feel like this chapter was a mess, idk though

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

418K 15.8K 39
Jasmine Mills is known as the school slut. She is friends with benefits with the school quarterback and has other side flings. She has one best frien...
155K 7.2K 23
Selena Hart was a simple woman who never dreamed of being rich. She had a comfortable life, working as a college professor and living in her one bedr...
312K 7.9K 28
There is something hot in anonymity, at least Cassie thinks so. Until she arrives for her first year at Hillview and her online lover could be anyone.