Joker's Kitten//Yoonmin(Compl...

By CMikaze

He created him but he's also the one that turn him into something else. PS. Sorry for any grammar or spelling... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 1

11.1K 248 9
By CMikaze

(This story will be in Jimin's POV unless someone else is mention)

The moment I heard my alarm ringing,I sit up so quickly to turn it off and now my head hurts.

"Hey,Jimin.It's your first day.Are you excited?!"A voice scream as a person barge into my room.
"Tae,it's still early.I just woke up,"I groan as I lazily drag myself to the bathroom.
"It's not.You need to get ready,eat and find yourself a nice suit"
"I don't need any suit.Just a sweater and a pants will suffice,"I groan as I brush my teeth.
"Whatever.I just don't need you leaving a bad impression on your boss.Furthermore,it's your first ever job,"Tae beamed.
"Yeah,you can go downstairs first.I will come later"
He just shrug and leave my room.
I just sigh at this friend of mine as I get under the shower.
Once I'm done,I dress myself in just a t-shirt and a jean with converse.
I take a look at myself in the mirror.
I look decent so this will do.
When I walk to the dining room,I can see that Tae is getting ready to go for his work.

"You leaving?"I ask as I take a toast.
"Yep and good luck to you,Minnie"
"Of course.Now go before your boss fire you for being late"
"We both know he won't fire me,"Tae grin as he leave the house.
I just shake my head.
Once I am done with my toast,I grab my book bag,wallet and phone.
Time to go.
After almost an hour drive,I reach my new workplace.
Blanc Asylum.
Yes,I work in an asylum.
I graduated from psychology course not long ago and here I am.
I applied for the vacancy as a psychiatrist here.
Once I park my car,I walk inside.
The patients are doing their own work.
Some is accompanied by nurses or doctors.
When I was going to ask the receptionist for the director's office,she slam her phone and run away.
I sigh again.
What is happening now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 6.7K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
96.6K 3.9K 47
25 year old Emma Swan is a sheriff, working in a small town in Maine. Her father is a rich 47 year old man and likes to date young woman ever since h...
482K 21.8K 75
in which jeon jungkook falls for min yoongi without the knowledge that min yoongi is the headteacher's son.
77K 2.8K 6
[Completed] : Short story ! Just a normal day in the dorms when everyone is out and there's only a sick and tired Yoongi and the concerned and playf...