A Life I Could Never Dreamed...

By himani1411

Mahabharata. A tale of victory of Justice over injustice. A tale of sacrifices. A tale of diplomacy. The tale... More

something about me
Surprise gift. but for whom?
meddling with time?
A special chapter
An official meeting
meetings the pandavas
expecting the unexpected
what's right thing to do?
A little talk
its been days...
Gouri pujan
the ratings
the incrwonation
leaving Hastinapur...
hell broke loose..
the ratings
journey to Dwarka..
Reunion with Kahna
Journey continues
who am i?
Truths
different direction
ranking
where is Adrika?
New place dynamics
author's note...
Adrika
The Strategist Role
the talk
A Chalenge
Here It Is..
Return to the time line...
some confusion
Major heart break
Fall out
It's becoming complicated.
Big Dissions
Journey to Hasthinapur once again
A Time Changing Friendship
Business deal
Truth
His for ever
Khandavprasth
Indraprastha
Changes
Parth
Parth 2
A problem
A marriage or a conflict
Marriage of the century
The happy days
Time takes turns
World fall apart
The next generation
The city of Seasons
Days in Island
The meet alash
Father
Family and moments
The things needed to sort
War of words
Alliances
War
The Falen Warriors
Vishma vadh
Chakravyuh
let's have some fun
Beginning of the end
The Ultimate Sacrifice
Thank you
Letters
the sequel
Announcement
Announcement 2

New Avatar

3.1K 139 5
By himani1411

         It was a long time before I was disturbed by a felling deffinightly not a pleasurable one. I felt like my whole body was on fire. I went into the pond to cool my body down, but it didn't work,  then I summoned my water ability to calm me but it didn't work. I was so confused then suddenly I remembered something, the pain wasn't mine. It was a indicator that something wasn't right with the pandavas. I was here for almost a year. And an important event was happened one year after bhrata Krishn's wedding. Lakshagraha at Varnavrat. They were in trouble. I needed to go there. But I didn't know how to go to that place.

"Kayero!" I yelled. And he came running.

"My queen! Are you alright?" He said.

"Call Shiara immediately. We need to go to Varnavrat. My friends are in danger." I said while putting my warrior outfit. I was almost finished when I heard a familiar roar of a terrifying dragon my friend Shiara was here. Ready to go.

"Take care of everything Kayero. I'll be gone for maybe 1or 2 days. Expect some people with me when I return." I said and he bowed down.

           I hoped on Shiara and she flewed away. I told her everything and she knew ways to Varnavrat. It took us 3 days to reach but sight made my heart drop. It happened, lakshagriha was burned down.

"Shiara!  Are we too late?" I asked in a shaking voice..

"Don't loose hope Adrika! Nothing will happen to them." She said in her usual deep voice. I told myself yes nothing would happen to them. I saw a man leaving. I knew exactly who he was. Shiara seemed understood as well as she was trying to go for him. But I stopped him.

"No. He need to pass on the message." I said and send one of the dragons who came with us to follow him.

"Let's go and find our friends." I said and we flew away.

Nakul's POV
It's been a year I last saw her. I knew I said I would wait for her but little did I knew it would hurt so bad. All my senses were carving for her. All I wanted was to see her, hold her for a moment if not more. Bhrata Arjun said he didn't met her at dwarka as Krishn basudev's opinion was she would meet us sooner than we imagine. But here we were one year after there was no sign of her. To distract me a bit Kakashree vidur told us this palace of Varnavrat was a death trap by Duryodhan. We needed to keep ourselves alive until the secret passage to build. When it got finished we were waiting for the big blow to happen.

"Nakul!" Bhrata bheem yelled my name.

"Yes?" I said. They all were looking at me amused yet shocked.

"Yes?? Jyesth bhrata is calling you for minutes now? What you have been thinking?" Bhrata Arjun asked.

I didn't say anything. I was actually thinking how to put words that I was thinking about Adrika.
"You can tell us if you are thinking about Adrika, Nakul. You aren't the only one. I have been thinking about her a lot these days. Don't know how it feels like in these hallways at some point I'll run into her. Or at any moment I'll hear her unique way of taking permission to enter." Jyesth bhrata said.

"May be because we are in trouble and she told you she will be with us when ever we need help." Sahadev said.

        That night that happened. The palace was on fire. We knew it was going to happen, we were prepared about it. But still when you are in front of a powerful energy like fire your senses stop working. And our mother was us which was most frightening for us to keep her safe. We were going toward that passage. Bhrata Arjun was with Mata trying to keep her safe. Then I saw that black cloak that Adrika gifted to bhrata bheem. I threw it to bhrata Arjun.

"Adrika said fire can't burn it. It will keep her safe." I yelled. He nodded and wrapped both of them with it. We escaped through the tunnel and came to a opening which was the top of a mountain near the river Ganga. We all were fuming with anger. They tried to kill us. Suddenly there was a very terrifying sound of two monster birds circling over our heads.

"What kind of devilaries are these?" Jyesth bhrata said.

Then I saw something. There was a rider on the bigger one. My princess. She kept her promises and was here.

"Is that a rider on those monsters?" Bhrata bheem asked.

"Not just a rider. That's adrika. She came to our aid. Like she said." I was filled with pride.

"Wooohooo... That's our girl!.. Duryodhan's plans can't touch us when our friends are like these. Yehh.. ADRIKA.. Here.." Bhrata bheem yelled with excitement.

          She land that creature not so far from us. That was even more frightening near. She came down. She wasn't wearing her calming flowey light colour dresss. Her beautiful black long hair aren't open and distracting. She was wearing a blood red armour and had a sword. Ready to fight. Even her eyes were filled with fire.

She patted her monster a little then walked to us. Hugged mother saying

"Maa.." Mother hugged her back like even after being with her sons, seeing Adrika actually brought her life back into her. She kissed mothers forehead and turned to us.

"Forgive me. I'm late." She said to jyesth bhrata who was already way beyond thinking about her time of arrival with happiness.

"You can never be late Adrika. Please don't be apologietic." He said.

"What are these?" I asked.

"These are called Dragons. Creatures of ice and fire. Powerful hense misunderstood. You can't return to Hastinapur now. You need a safe place to stay until you are ready to strike."

"You are right... " Bhrata Arjun was Intorupt by a scram. Another dragon arrived with that traitor. It threw him in front of us.

"You can't kill me. Then he would know you are not dead and he would come for you." He said. Adrika's eyes burn with fury.

"Do I look like I care?" She said.

He shuddered at her tone. And started begging us not to kill him. But Adrika was on it.

"No one will think of touching them while I'm alive. No. One." She said while standing behind his kneeling self and holding his hairs in a fist and sword on his throat. She looked at us. And her eyes stopped at Mata who was looking at her with fright.

"Maa"

She said in a stern voice and motion to look away. I pulled my mother for her to hide his face in my chest. And very cold bloodedly without any expression on her face Adrika slit his throat. We all knew that she had a tough life and been to war before but seeing it in front of our eyes was something out of this world. It showed how strong her gut was. She came to me and pulled Mata to her.

"There is too much blood is store for you to see in future maa. Avi se dar gayi ap? " She said. To which Mata sobbed a little. She held her face and said.
(You are afraid already?)

"But I promise you maa. I'll not let anything to touch your sons untill the last drop of blood remains in my body." Mata looked relived and smiled.

She looked at us and said
"Let's go then."
"Where?" Bhrata Arjun asked.
She looked at her dragons and smiled.
"Ghar"

A/N
How's it??
I know it's late.  Still do leave a vote and comment..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Awakened By Wricaso

Historical Fiction

399K 21.1K 102
Disclaimer : This story is a complete work of fiction and this in no way intends to hurt anyone's religious beliefs. I will try my best to justify th...
434 29 4
The Mahabharata has been retold for hundreds and thousands of years, from the perspectives of various people of the epic, be it Draupadi, Bhima, Yudd...
167K 8.8K 74
Dharmyudh, which means 'Battle for Justice' What happens when fate decides to take a steep turn ? Could it change the destiny of Aryavarth ? ...
74.6K 6.2K 65
Book 2 of PandavaNandini Trilogy " The course of true love never did run smooth. " " My heart is grated with ordeals of time, love shall never exis...