My Boss

By ynaffitE

And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his v... More

Prologue
Character List
Chapter 1 - New Home
Chapter 2- Lost Girl
Chapter 3- Son Of A....
Chapter 4- The Interview
Chapter 6- The Tattoo
Chapter 7- The Date: Part 1
Chapter 8- The Date: Part 2
Chapter 9- Nah, I'm Cool
Chapter 10- Her First Day
Chapter 11- I'll Have Your Head
Chapter 12- And I Don't Say Please Very Often
Chapter 13- His Place
Chapter 14- Sketchy Situation 1
Chapter 15- Sketchy Situation 2
Chapter 16- "I'm Crazy About You"
Chapter 17- Curiosity Killed the Cat
Chapter 18- Run.
Chapter 19- The Break Up
Yall Please Read

Chapter 5- Surprise Mini Chapter

28.5K 718 167
By ynaffitE

*A/N:

Hi all! Since I was going thru so much and y'all were so supportive and didn't push me, I've decided to release a surprise chapter of Lars' POV from the first time he met Brielle...Enjoy! Like Share Vote!

Lars POV

As my driver and I pull up towards my base, I see my group of men surrounding a poor girl. Something I absolutely despise, no one should ever mess with a helpless girl.

But I hired a bunch of scum for scumy jobs, and this is what I get, this is on me.

They're not the typical men I hire. I only surround myself with loyal, smart, good men. But I got an extra dirty job and I don't wanna sacrifice any of my good men. So I hired this group of fools.

"Remind me to get rid of them," I note to my driver, James. He nods in return.

Once we pull over, I clear my throat as I open the door.

"Leave the girl alone," I order and the men back away instantly.

I knew she was attractive from far away, but now that I'm up close, I'm absolutely blown away.

She has gorgeous light blonde hair, and killer bright blue/green eyes. I'm dumbfounded by her beauty, and that never happens. I've never seen a woman so beautiful and in that instant, I am hooked.

I ask her what a pretty thing like her is doing this part of town. A part of town that everyone in New York knows is my land. My stomping grounds.

As I listen to her rambling, I laugh out loud, surprising myself. Laughing out loud is something I haven't done in years.

"I was at a job interview...I just moved to the city...I didn't get it though...they want someone with experience I guess?" She explains.

So she's looking for a job? I can give her a job, I can get to know her, I can watch over her, I can protect her.

My angel asks for directions to the subway, and I'm repulsed that my beautiful girl has to take public transportation. Before I can even think about it, I offer my car.

As I shut the door after she gets in the car, I make a promise to myself, she will be mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3.6K 33
"ahhh" she screamed in pain but her cries and screams got muffled as his hand slammed on her mouth. "shhh, another noise from your little mouth and t...
1.4M 54.8K 83
"This," he gestured to Vincent's corpse, "is what happens when you betray me," he hissed. He grabbed my chin and pressed his thumb painfully into my...
158K 2.2K 10
He was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating Mafia Boss, a frightening man. The whole world was under his feet. Nobody had ever dared t...
54.4K 2.4K 64
"You good, babe? You kinda seem a bit off today." "How so?" I asked, even though I knew the answer to that question. Damien answered, "Well you haven...