everything isn't forever .

By zarieOverYou

Amauria is 17 years old dealing with the tragic death of her boyfriend and trying to finish school little doe... More

1.

180 7 4
By zarieOverYou

Amauria "mauri" 17

Dontrell "trell" 18

Kaylee "ky"17

Amauria pov Saturday
" but baby i miss you , i haven't seen you all day today " i said speaking on the phone with my boyfriend Dontrell .

"baby girl shit not looking good right niggas on my head and i gotta make this money but i'll try and see you later on tonight i love you "he said sound like he was getting frustrated i could hear it in his voice.

"no trell i really miss you and so what if anything not looking good i still wanna see you and i love you too"

"Angel i'm dealing with shit at the moment like i said ill see you later on tonight when i'm done i love you bye " he said .

"okay bye love you too" i said hanging up in disappointment.

" he always wanna be out in the streets when is he gone learn" i said out loud throwing myself on my bed .

i just laid in silence looking at the celling trying to figure out what to do .

* imessage notification*
Kaylee- hey girl , wanna go shopping i'll come pick you up ? 😙

Amauria-yes ofc i wanna come 🙂!

Kaylee - kk girly i'll be their in 15 minutes !

" what the hell am i gonna wear " i said getting up looking in my closet finding anything to put on .

i found a outfit that was simple i threw on a gray tube top and some jeans
i went in the bathroom to fix my hair and grabbed my purse and put my sandals on and walked downstairs .

" hey baby " my momma said as she was entering the kitchen .

"hey ma"i said sitting down at the table.

" are you okay , i heard you and Dontrell talking on the phone what's going on baby "she said as she was grabbing pots to cook .

"i just haven't seen him in so long , and he just been out on the streets supposedly getting money and he knows i be worried about him and missing him " i said .

" well did you let him know how you feel ?"she said .

" well i didn't tell him how i feel about him being out late and out here in the streets "i said .

"well amauria it's best to let him know how you feel "she said

" yeah i know but he not gone listen he's hard headed no matter how many times i tell him " i said

" yeah i get where you coming from that's exactly how your dad was that nigga wouldn't listen for shit but then eventually he stopped once he got caught in some bullshit " she said .

i seen Kaylee car pull up "ok mama well i'm going to catch up to you later kaylee here " i said getting up kissing her on the cheek .

" bye baby , be safe " she said yelling from the kitchen as i left out the house .

- car ride -

" well what's been going on with you and your man" she said focusing on driving .

" girl too much , i been trying to see him but you know trell being trell he always gotta be out in the streets doing dumb shit " i said rolling my eyes .

" yeah girl i get where you coming from same thing with my new boo" she said .

" new boo? bitch when you get a new boo?!"i said surprised.

" girl 2 months ago , but we just started dating and i like him a lot and he got big fucking bank and the dick good " she said smirking .

"bitch you is a whole fool , so what's his name bitch ? " i said laughing .

"his name Rylan" she said .

"fuck is a Rylan it's like a ghetto mixture with like a proper mixture of a name" i said .

"bitch you just saying anything at this point but my nigga is cute , and he swiping them visas " she said sticking her tongue out .

" bitchhhhh okaayyyy!!"i said hyping her up .

*incoming facetime call*
Trell 💛

"hey baby" trell said .

" hey , where you at ?" i said .

" onna block , finna get this sale but what you do today princess and who you in the car with?" trell said scrunching his face up .

" i'm with kaylee " i turned the camera towards her .

"hey kayleeeeee girl "trell said playfully .

"hey " she said laughing .

" but uh where y'all finna go , and who told you to where that ? lemme find out you tryna look all cute and shit for somebody else we gone be fighting ma " he said .

" boy i'm not tryna look cute for no other niggas but YOU and only YOU these lame ass niggas don't got my attention " i said rolling my eyes .

" yes baby preachhhh let em know and you ain't send me no pictures of you usually you do " he said smiling laughing

" i'll send some now " i said smiling .

" my baby so pretty , look at yo lips them mfs shiny " he said .

i loves when he gassed me up and made me feel so wanted everything about him i love .

we pulled up at the mall and got out the car me and trell was still on the phone .

"baby i'll call you when i get back home we're at the mall loveee you byee" i said giving him a kissy face .

" love you too bye " he said doing the kissy face back

i'm hip we're head assess but this is my baby .

we walked in the mall and you know i had to walk in forever 21 and see what was going on in their .

" okay cause girl these tank tops are cute and they only 2 for 3$ i gotta get them " i said grabbing them .

" oh my god girl these jean jackets cute it's that season too yup i'm fasho getting these " kaylee said grabbing the jean jackets .

" yes girl those would look so cute on you " i said to her .

we walked around the store for a few more minutes all the other shit was ugly so we headed to the front to pay for our stuff .

" that'll be 5.67 cash or credit " the cashier said .

" credit " i said swiping my card after i was done she handed me my stuff and i walked over to kaylee .

" girl where you wanna go now , i was thinking bout getting some more vans so let's go zumiez" i said walking over to the store .

"oh my god these shoes cute af , you would look so cute in them kaylee " i said .

" these are cute let me get some , you should get those " she said .

the store employee walked over to us and asked our size and she came back with the shoe boxes and we paid for our stuff and headed out to the plaza to get some food.

" girl all these fine ass niggas,too bad your in a relationship" kaylee said .

" bitch your in one too fuck you mean " i said laughing .

" okay so , but you committed committed "she said .

" ok and you not with ya lil rat ass " i said laughing .

" girl fuck you , but let's go get some subway" kaylee said .

" no i don't want subway i've been craving some ice cream i don't know why " i said .

"pregnant ass" she said .

" girl bye nobody pregnant over here " i said laughing walking over to the ice cream stand .

i stood in line , as i got up the front i ordered what i wanted and went back to kaylee when i got my ice cream and we sat at a table.

" so what's up with your sex life " kaylee said .

" well , i haven't had sex since last week " i said eating my ice cream .

" last week? , girl yo horny ass wasn't just fucking last week " she said laughing .

" bitch yes i have , it's just me and Trell not really seeing each other you know he be out doing him but when the last time yo lil rat ass been fucking " i said rolling my eyes laughing .

" welllll i got some dick last night and bitch it was so good i was thinking bout buying him some shoes and making him exquisite meal"she said laughing .

" girllll you are too much for me a exquisite meal , oh my god " i said laughing loudly.

" yes girl i'm so serious though like he can fuck fuck " she said laughing .

* imessage notification*
Trell💛- come over i wanna see you boo🙁.
* unlocks phone*
mauri💛- ok i'll be over soon 😙.
Trell💛-ight i'll be waiting 😊.

" my nigga wanna see me , drop me off real fast" i said .

" well damn bitch okay , come on " she said walking off .
we was walking to the car , we got to the car we got in and she blasted music .

" BAD BITCH LOOK LIKE BERNICE I CALL HER SLIM JIM"kaylee yelled .

this bitch is the most ghetto asian i ever met
we pulled up in the driveway , i waved at her and i knocked on the door and trell opened it .

"hey pretty " he said smiling giving me a kiss .
"i missed you so much trell" i said hugging him..
" i missed you more , come on let's go to my room " he said leading me .

he sat on his bed and i got on top of him as he was shuffling through movies and tv shows he put on bird box .

as i'm sitting on his lap kissing all on him , that eventually turned into tongue kissing he then put his hands on my hips as we were kissing i'm purposely moving back and fourth grinding on his dock , i felt it get hard he looked up at me biting his lip saying .

" take this off " referring to my shirt so i took it off and he started sucking on my nipples and biting them lightly and tugging on them i started to moan but not too loud he kept rocking my hips back n fourth slowly .

he then lays me down and look at me , pulling my pants off and my panties and leaned down towards me and pressed his lips against mines and moved his hands down to my 🐱 and started playing with it i started to moan in his mouth as we were kissing , he then went down and started kissing down on my stomach and started kissing on my pussy and looked up at me and began to eat it pulling my legs up and holding them , i tried to move away but i couldn't resist it cause it was good as he kept eating it he started sucking on my clit and started fingering me .

he got up off his knees then he kissed me his lips was soaked then he pulled out his dick and started rubbing it against my pussy basically teasing me then he looked down at me biting his lip and he asked me " is you ready" he said .

"yes" i said biting my lip , grabbing his dick and sliding it in .

he started off slow deep strokes , but then they began to get faster and i couldn't take it i started moaning and squirming around and he held me down he went down to my ear and whispered to me" take it" he started kissing me again and after that i just fell in love all over again .

next morning .....

"girl we wasn't fucking , imma say we was making love cause that shit was bomb" i said to kaylee on the phone .

" girl must be nice i couldn't get no play last night " she said in disappointment.

" why " i said

" because he fell asleep whole dick mission thrown away but this him calling rt nah i call you later "she said hanging up .

*imessage notification *
trell💛- gm pretty baby 😊

mauri💛-gm banyyyyyy😙

trell💛-🤩yes ma .
mauri💛-ty baby 🥰.
trell💛- i'm finna be busy today so i wanted to let you know i love you beautiful enjoy your day and i cash apped you 300$ if you plan on shopping today 😙.
mauri-ty so much pooh and i love you more 🥰!!

later on in the day ..

kaylee-you tryna go to that block party?

mauria - yes sure why not

kaylee-ok bitch well get ready .

*closes imessages*

" what the fuck am i going to wear" i said looking in my closet .

i found a white dress , it was cute so i started my shower and grabbed me a face towel and a dry off towel and got in the shower washing up .

after spending at least 15 minutes in the shower i got out and left my towel on and plugged in the flat irons to go over my hair because it got frizzy .

i put lotion on and deodorant and started putting on my clothes and shoes .

*incoming facetime call*
kaylee ...

" girl i'm outside but you tryna get something to eat before we head to the party" she said .

" uhh yeah and okay i'm on my way " i said .
i walked out the house and locked the door behind me and got in the car .

" so let's grab some smoothies or something i wanna eat out door today it looks nice " i said .

" okay i was thinking the same thing and you can take some nice ass pictures with your dress" she said driving .

after driving for a while we pulled up to tropical smoothie .

we sat at a table outside " so you going in ?" i said looking at her .

" yeah girl what you want ? "she said looking up at me from her phone .

" i want a raspberry smoothie " i said .

" okay " she said getting up walking inside .

*imessage notification *
trell 💛.....

trell 💛- you going to the block party ?
mauri💛- yeah i'm going with kaylee why wassup ?
trell💛- just asking , wyd pretty ?
mauri💛-at the tropical smoothie wyd 🙂?
trell💛- nothing chilling with tray and von but i'll see you at the party love you.
mauri💛- ok love you too .
kaylee came back and handed me my smoothie and she sat down .
"take my picture " i said handing her my phone .
"girl this picture cute as fuck , let me post this"i said going to instagram .

prettygirlmauri

256 likes 1comment
jahkingguillory-😍
"girl who is jahking"i said clicking on his page .

"this light skin nigga with good hair he play on a show called on my block " she said .

" oh bitch he the latrell nigga oh yeah he's cute , his hair is long as hell " i said .

" yeah he is cute but you ready to go "she said .

" yeah i'm ready " i said getting up walking to the car

" take my picture the sun beaming " she said handing me her phone .

" cuteeee" i said handing her phone .

we got in the car and started to drive off to the block party.

block party .....

*loud music playing *

everybody was dancing and girls was twerking on niggas it was packed but mostly everybody was talking and drinking .

" girl it's so packed , i wonder where trell at" i said looking around .

" he somewhere around here probably with tray and von " she said .

" yeah probably but i don't feel like looking i'll see him when i see him " i said .

*travis porter ayy ladies started to play *

" oh bitch this my song , hold my shit" she said and started tweaking .

this bitch is a rat that's why i love her ass .

i started dancing with her , while i felt somebody grab on to my hips dancing behind me and i looked over and seen a nigga behind kaylee .

" who the fuck is this" i said turning around .

" my fault " he said putting his hands up backing away laughing .

it was that jahking boy , he was pretty cute and his hair was long as hell .

"boy you was about to get smacked the hell up don't do that " i said rolling my eyes walking off to find dontrell .
i eventually found him but he was talking to some girl i walked up to him and she looked me up and down and laughed and started to walk off.

" bitch what's so funny cause i wanna know " i said yelling and turning to look at trell .

" so who was that ?" i said with an attitude .

" chill mauri , it was this girl she was tryna buy some crud off me " he said .

" trell don't fucking play with me , i ain't see the bitch get no type of crud from you " i said crossing my arms .

"man chill out you milking it , not even a big deal " he said .

" it's not a big deal trell? oh okay " i said walking off how and why would he say that to me .

and obviously him and that bitch got something going on , but i'm not gone trip off it and trell acting different and ion like it .

i sat down in one of the chairs and the jahking boy came over to sit next to me .

" what's wrong with you " he said looking at me .
i sat their i ain't wanna talk at first but i decided to .
" my boyfriend was talking to another girl and when i walked over their she was laughing at me and he told me not to make a big deal
out of it " i said rolling my eyes .

" they prolly mess with each other , but don't stress ma it's prolly not a big deal" he said .

" boy now you got me stressing forest cause now they probably do mess with each other but i ain't tripping " i said looking away .

" well , i ain't introduce myself but i'm jahking i go by jah though" he said .

" i know , but i'm amauria " i said .

" you know ?, you must be stalking me or sum" he said laughing .

" nahhhh i seen you comment on my posts on instagram today that's how i know of you " i said laughing .

"ain't even peep you noticed my comment but can i get yo number? " he said .

" yeah " i said grabbing his phone and typing it in putting my contact name as " amauria 😛"

" jah we gotta go " some body said from a distance .

" alright " he said getting up .

" aye but i'll text you later on ma" he said walking off smiling as his hair was swinging .

" okay" i said .

since dontrell wanna have me looking stupid i'll have him looking stupid stupid , period.

*gunshots go off*

i got down as i seen people trample and running everybody screaming my ears where ringing and i was trying to look for kaylee i got up and started running , but i ran towards her car looking for her .

" where is this bitch , i hope her ass ain't get shot " i said panicking .

i seen her running towards me and she tried to tell me something but her words couldn't get out all the way .

" they shot dontrell" she said pointing over to his body laying .

i ran over to him and started crying and when i seen him laying their i seen tray and him trying to help him stay up .

" TRELL MAN YOU GOT THIS" they said yelling .

they tried clapping to make sure he was responsive he started to become responsive and was just looking around lost in a puddle of blood .

i missed him and tried to make sure he was okay , i had blood all on my dress.

the police came and tray and von looked at me

" amauria we caught up in some shit so we gotta dip cause if they catch us we done for "von said .

they began running i shook my head and kept crying and the police made they way their and and the ambulance .

kaylee stood next to me holding me comforting me she walked me to the car and she took me to her house .

" here i got some clothes you can wear " she said handing me a tank top and some shorts .
and she grabbed me 2 towels and turned the shower water on for me .

" thank you " i said still crying .

i got in the shower and just stood in their worried .

after a while i got out and went in the bed and turned my phone off and went to sleep .

morning .. at the hospital .

i seen him laying in the hospital bed he was responsive .

it was good to see that he was alright and thankful that he didn't die .

as i sat next to him he was sleep i was rubbing his hand and kissing him softly.

" hey amauria girl " his mother said .

" hey ms.green" i said .
" is he doing alright ? " she said .
" yeah he's okay , just been sleepy" i said .
" oh okay that's good " she said going over to him to give him a kiss.

" trell baby wake up " she said .

he woke up and gave his momma a kiss on the cheek and he looked over at me and smiled .
" hey pretty " he said smiling .
"hi " i said shyly laughing smiling .

" okay well i'm gonna go down to the cafeteria and see what they got down their i'll see y'all
later " she said walking out .

" so , how you feeling ?" i said .

" not too good , this shit hurt i'm just ready to go" he said .

" so how all this happened " i said .

" beefing with niggas. you know how shit go why you think i haven't been around you forever i'm dealing with these hating ass niggas" he said.

" ok so , if you was with me you wouldn't have to worry about all that " i said rolling my eyes .

" yeah whatever, ain't you supposed to be at school ? " he said .

" yeah but i can just go tomorrow , and on top of that it's my first time missing a day so no biggie" i said .

he looked up at the tv and then looked at me and kissed my forehead " mauri you know i love you right " he said looking back at the tv .

" yeah i know , and i love you too " i said .

" alright just making sure , tryna see where ya head at but how long you been here " he said .

" since 7 in the morning , now it's 11 so about 4 hours waiting on you to wake up " i said .

" you such a stalker " he said laughing .

" boy no , i just care about you " i said .

his phone started ringing but he turned it over .
"what you turn yo phone around for"i said reaching over to grab it .

"girl watch out " he said trying to pull it away .

i snatched it and seen it was the girl he told me not to worry about,her contact picture was of her and her name was " brianna" .

"wow okay trell ,bye" i said grabbing my stuff and leaving .

" amauria " he said shouting across the hospital room .

" WHAT" i said yelling .

" man you need to chill it's not deep i said she was just tryna cop some crud" he said .

" trell , if that's the case why the fuck you got a photo of her as a contact picture and what the fuck was she laughing at me for when i walked up to you , that shit don't seem right so there for i'm done with you and your shit " i said walking off mad .

he just sat their speechless " damn that's crazy just gone up and leave " he said .

" boy fuck you" i said getting me uber and walking to the lobby .

i seen my uber pull up and i was filled with so much anger like how could you do this to me .

after the car ride back home i went straight to my room and laid down .

*imessgae notification*
5178893456- what's da deal ma dis jah.
i unlocked my phone and changed his name and eventually we stayed up texting .

if me and trell don't work out , i'll just move on to jah 🙂.

————————————————————————
is it alright ?

what do you guys predict will happen in the next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 16.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
257K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
119K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· startedβž›30/03/2024 finishedβž› ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· cover by me x