Mystical One-Shots

By belaserednickis

This is a compilation of one-shot stories from images or ideas from Pinterest (most of them, at least). Will... More

Introduction
Requests Closed
Can't Escape
Death Follows
Desert of Blood
Familiar
Forest Spirit
Indoraptor
My Winged Saviour
Once In Mirkwood, Forever In Erebor
Surprise in Derry
The Last Black Arrow
Two Raptors & Two Rexes
Vincenzo
Decepticons & Deceptions I
SCP - [REDACTED]

Indominus Rex

2.3K 68 46
By belaserednickis

Levi was now full size, meaning he was huge, super huge. I had to crane my neck to have a better look at him whenever we were close. His behavior also changed; he isn't puppy-like, begging for pet and food; he acts more mature.

He has always been smart, but these past few days that he grew to his full size, he has been acting too smart for a dinosaur. He seems to understand everything I say and almost seems like he wanted to talk back to me when I asked questions I knew he wouldn't answer.

"Dr.Wu, pardon me if I'm interrupting something," I call for Henry Wu when I see him in the central lab.

"Not at all. Is there anything you wanted to ask me?" He sits in his chair as I stand on the other side of his desk.

"Well, you see, Levi has been acting too smart, almost as if he was a human trapped inside a dinosaur body. Is there any other animal you used to complete his DNA?" I ask him as I fiddle with my fingers.

"I don't think you need to be worried about it too much. But you may figure it out in the future," He stood from his chair, walked around the desk, and patted my back. He then left the room without a word.

"What does he mean by that?" I slap my hands on my thighs in frustration. I looked at my wristwatch and saw it was almost time for me to go back. It took me fifteen minutes to get to the paddock, and the first thing I noticed was there was no one outside. So maybe they are eating inside.

I walked inside and saw that was no one here too.

Where is everyone?

I walked to one of the panels, and there was written, 'Everyone has been called for a problem that occurred in one of the attractions. There are no guards inside, so be careful.'

I stared at it for what I thought was ten minutes before sighing loudly. Then, shaking my head, I walk over to the door that leads inside of the enclosure. I didn't see Levi anywhere, making me think he was somewhere in the small tropical forest of his camouflage.

"Levi, come here," I called. Seconds later, the ground shook, and the trees cracked. His massive body moved between the trees, shaking his head like a wet dog as his body changed from green to white. He was camouflaging. "Whatcha doing, boy?" I ask as he comes closer.

He let out a puff of air as he lowered his head in front of me. I giggled as he nudged me with his snout, either to make me move or fall. He pushed me strong enough, making me fall, but I took the opportunity to pull a prank on him.

"Ow, my ankle! Oh God, it hurts," I began to cry as I held my ankle with my hands. I don't know if I was thankful or not that some dirt made into my eyes, making them red and blurred with tears.

A loud whine reached my ears coming from Levi. He nudged me with his nose, careful not to push me too much. Gushes of air blew my hair as he smelled me over and over for any other signs of injuries.

As I continued to fake cry, his whines became louder and louder. It broke my heart, but this was his punishment for pushing me to the floor.

Here I am punishing him for pushing me to the floor when he almost took the arm off one of the workers, and all I did was reduce twenty kilograms from his usual two hundred three times a day meal.

He crouched down next to me and continued to nudge me as he whined. I tried my best not to break my act and apologize over and over; it was hard, let me tell you. I felt his teeth graze over my back before I was lifted up.

I had to tense my muscles so I wouldn't fall through my clothes as Levi walked around with me in his teeth. Finally, he dropped me in front of the door and continued on whining.

Not being able to take it anymore, I stood up and raised my arms over my head in a 'surprise' manner.

"I'm all good now!" I cheer. Levi freezes for a couple of seconds before licking me from my feet to my head. "Ew! What did I say about licking," I complain as I wipe the saliva over my body. "I love you but not enough for you to lick me. I'll never love someone like that," I murmur to myself.

My movements stop when I hear a low growl coming from Levi. My head slowly turns to him, and I see he is basically glaring at me. I looked down and saw I was leaning on my supposed injured ankle, and Levi noticed. I raised my hands in defeat before bolting to the door.

A loud roar came from behind me, and the walls shook just after I closed the door with Levi hitting it. I guess I'll be back tomorrow. It's not safe to be around Levi when he is aggressive like that, especially when it's my fault.

"I'll just walk around the park for today," I close the outer door of the paddock. It took me around ten minutes to reach the staff area of the park before I wandered around. My first stop was at an ice cream shop where I asked for a chocolate fudge brownie one. "Thank you," I smile at the waiter who hands the ice cream.

I was sitting on one of the tables outside of the shop while eating my delicious ice cream as I watched people come and go. As I looked over the different people, one of them caught my attention. It was a guy with pale skin, blonde hair, almost white, and what seemed to be green eyes. He wore a black shirt, black shorts, and black sandals.

My soulmate. I just really like black clothes.

"If that boy were my boyfriend, I would lock him up," I talk to myself as I openly stare at him.

So what? There are hundreds of people walking; he will never catch me staring.

I think I spoke too soon as his eyes locked with mine, and I swear I got goosebumps. I quickly averted his stare and minded my own business, eating my melting ice cream. I could feel his stare drilling holes into my head as I tried my best not to mind it.

"Hello," A deep, melodic voice came from behind me. I turned around to make sure this stranger was talking to me when I saw it was that guy from before.

"Hi?" I say, more like a question. "Can I help you?" I was still wearing my Jurassic World Staff uniform so that he might need some help.

"Not really. But I wanted to go around the park with someone who knows about it," He says. "Can I sit with you?" He points to the chair in front of me.

"Sure," He nods and takes a seat. "Also, I don't know if I can be a good tour guide of some sort. I have to take care of a dinosaur," I make up an excuse. The truth is, I would be a shy mess walking around with a guy as hot as he is.

"No, you don't," He speaks up.

"Excuse me?" I question.

"I mean, I'm sure you would do great showing me around. If that's not a problem," He tries to persuade me further. But, instead, I bite my lip and stare at my soup like ice cream. "Come on; I don't bite," I swear I heard a snarl when he said the word 'bite.'

"Alright. I'll be your tour guide, but you have to pay me somehow," I cross my arms over my chest as I lean back on the chair.

"And what would you like as a payment?" He asks, doing the same.

"Being a good company," I smile and lean over my ice cream. I don't like cold things, so I prefer it this way when it's between a puddle of sugar and actual ice cream.

A smile breaks on his face, showcasing me his perfect pearly white teeth.

Can this guy be more perfect?

"Can we go now? It's almost noon, and I want to enjoy the most I can," He stands up and reaches his hand towards me. "I'll buy you another ice cream later," I take his hand and get up next to him. "So, where do you suggest we go first?"

"Umm, there is this baby dinosaur attraction. Adults can't enter, but I find the little dinos super cute," I suggest.

"Any other place?" He asks. That's when I noticed my hand was still in his, so I pulled it away and continued walking next to him, missing the sad look on his face.

"There is the aviary. It's enormous and full of flying reptiles," I say.

"Let's go there!" He cheers. Honestly, he didn't look like the person to act like this.

"You know, it over twenty minutes by car," I say, looking at him with a 'are you sure' look.

"It's alright, means I can spend more time with you," I blush and clear my throat to distract myself.

"But you'll have to listen to what I say. Since the only way there is by car, few tourists are allowed as it isn't completely open for visitation," I explain as I walk to the staff area. "Don't look at anyone and follow me," I say as I open the door and head to the parking area.

We enter a car and drive off into the dirt road.

"Oh, my God. I'm sorry, but I never got your name," I say in realization as I'm driving.

"I'm Levi," He says.

"That's nice. It's the name of my din- my favorite anime character," I cut myself. We don't name dinosaurs here; we train them for the public. But I made Levi mine nonetheless.

"Interesting, what's yours?" He asks.

"Isabella, but you can call me Bella if you like," I smile at him for a split second before looking back at the bumpy road.

"Bella," He repeats my name, making shivers go down my spine. There is something about his voice that gives me the chills. "So, what is it that you do here, Bella?"

"I am a dinosaur trainer. I make sure the dinosaur they assign me to are safe and trained enough to handle people watching all day. It can be quite stressful, so I make them feel comfortable," I explain as a smile creeps up my lips as I think of Levi.

"That's cool. What dinosaur are you training?"

"Sorry, but that's classified. I'm not allowed to share it with other staff, much less with tourists," I give him an apologetic look as I continue driving.

"Come on; no one has to know," I stop breathing when I feel his breath hit my ear as his voice is right next to me.

If I were to look at him, we might end up kissing from this proximity.

"All I can say he is a carnivore, and a big one at that," I give in but don't tell much.

If this car is wired, I'm so fired.

"What else?" His voice is now back in his original place, letting me breathe properly.

"He is dangerous; I think the most dangerous dinosaur ever. He is a combination of danger and death. One wrong move and he will have you in his teeth. However, with me, he is the sweetest thing in that world, even though I might have upset him today," I pout, remembering the earlier event.

"What did you do?" His voice was deeper than before, but I didn't think about it too much.

"I may or may not have pretended to be hurt when he pushed me and made him scared for me. I escaped by a hair before he grabbed me. I'll just visit him tomorrow with some goat meat. It's one of his favorites," I explain. "We are here," I announce as I stop on the parking lot of the enormous aviary.

"Wow, it's enormous," Levi comments as he steps out of the car.

"Come on. If you want to come in, it has to be with me," I grab his hand and pull him with me. The guard asked for ID, and I gave him mine, then said Levi was a cousin, so he let him in with me.

After our visit to the aviary, we went back to the main park and to the Mosasaurus attraction. I noticed he always had a huge smile plastered on his face as we went to different attractions, which always made me smile.

But I didn't notice the glances he would take in my direction, his green eyes flashing red and orange mixed.

"There is one more place I want to take up, but you can't tell anyone as it isn't open to the public whatsoever," I warn him.

"So, where are you taking me?" He asks, arching one of his perfect eyebrows.

"Secret," I placed my finger over my lips and walked to another car. I had him close his eyes as we neared the place so he would be surprised when we got there. "And we are here. So you can open your eyes when I open your door," I say before getting out of the car and walking over to his side.

"We don't have all day come on," He complained.

"If I could, I would free my dinosaur and have him hunt you," I threatened playfully. What would most likely happen is Levi eat anyone he sees.

"You sure I would be the one being hunted?" He smirked, which caused me to blush.

"Oh, shut up," I help him out of the car and stand in front of him. "Open your eyes," He opens and looks around the place.

"Where are we?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

"In the Raptor enclosure," His eye widen in surprise. "If anyone asks, you are new, and I'm showing you around," I warn before grabbing his hand. "Follow me," We walk over to the front of the enclosure, where there are the two gates before entering the paddock. "There is Delta, Echo, Charlie, and Blue. They are siblings as they grew up together all their lives."

"Where are they?" We got to the outer fence and leaned on it as we looked inside the enclosure.

"I don't know. Maybe they are hiding or resting," I say, shrugging.

As if on cue, a loud shriek comes from the enclosure and a Raptor flashes in front of us from one side to the other.

"Gosh, they're fast," Levi breathed in amazement.

"I know, right?" I giggled. It always amazed me how fast they could get, only showing how dangerous predators they really are. And it also reminds me of Levi too. For his enormous size and even with a small area in the enclose, he got pretty fast... chasing me. What a scary experience that was.

"Can we get any closer?" He asks, looking around the paddock.

"We can, but you aren't allowed to go in without the supervisors' permission," I try not to giggle at Levi, pouting because he looked adorable.

"Oi! Beast! I didn't think you would come here today," I roll my eyes and proceed to smile when I turn in Owen's direction.

"Yeah, me neither, but there were some complications in my line of work. So I decided to come and visit you," I trailed off, not knowing what else to say.

"And who's this?" He asks, nodding in Levi's direction once he is next to us.

"I'm Levi," Levi answered and stretched his hand for a handshake.

"Owen Grady," Owen shook his hand, and I noticed pain on his face. "Got a good grip there," He said once they ended their handshake.

"So, I was wondering if we could get closer. Like just inside that cage but not too close to the bars," I gave him a sweet smile and made my famous puppy eyes. Owen groaned in defeat and nodded.

"Alright, but if anything happens to him, it's your responsibility. I'll be taking care of some business inside there," He pointed at the office next to the cage. "So if something happens, scream," With that, he left us by ourselves.

"I don't like him," Levi spoke out after Owen left.

"He can be annoying at times, but we are dealing with Raptors, so we need all the caution we need," I walk over to the gate and open it to the primary gate. "Just make sure to stand at least two meters from the bars so they don't reach out and grab you. The mauling ain't pretty," I tell him the usual safety procedures and warnings.

On cue, Blue appears out of nowhere and stares at us, more specifically at Levi.

"Since you're new here, he is just curious, I hope," I mumble to myself the last part. Blue comes closer to the bars and sticks his snout as further as it went between them. I smile and step closer, but a hand grabs my wrist and pulls me back. "It's okay; I know how to handle dinosaurs."

I smile at him and pull his hand off me.

"So why you left your dinosaur when you were scared?"

"What?" I look at him, confused.

"You made your dinosaur angry at you and left feeling scared that he might hurt you," His voice deepened, and his eyes glowed just a small bit amber as he stepped closer to me.

"Of course, I was scared. He is the most dangerous animal out there, and no matter how much one might know their wild animal, they are still wild, especially one created in a lab. I can't take any risks because he acts like a dog one day when the other he might just kill me,"  I stare into his eyes in all seriousness.

Doesn't he know I want to be free to go in Levi's cage whenever I feel like it without fearing for my life? A person that has a lion knows their personality and habits, but it's still a lion. It could one day get hungry or hormonal, and they snap at their owner.

But for me, it isn't a lion. It is a six-meter tall and fifteen-meter long killing machine never born before. I've seen him snap, not at me, but at other workers when he sees them through the glass and at sometimes even smelling them outside the paddock. He would roar loudly, claw anything near, and bite down on a tree with pure ferocity. Those were the times I would be scared for my life, as they always happened when I was inside with him.

He looks taken aback and steps back from with hurt in his eyes. His hand comes up to my cheek and cups it. In his green eyes, I see orange swim in his powerful gaze right into my soul.

"He won't hurt you. I know you don't believe me, but he won't. From what you told me, even being a dinosaur, I know he won't. The dinosaur you described shouldn't have a heart, but he does. So trust him," I don't know why, but his words move me, and I believe him. Levi won't hurt me. He's too intelligent for that.

My hand covers his, and I give him an assuring smile.

"I will, thank you for the advice," He smiles back at me, and my heart skips a beat. I looked back to the cage and saw Blue had left, and none of the Raptors were anywhere to be seen. "How about we hang out some more? The sun will set soon, and most attractions are closed," I suggest since I know the Raptors won't show up again.

"It's best if you rest. You worked in the morning and have been taking me all over the place. I don't mind taking you to your room. I have to go rest soon anyway," He shrugs and scratches the back of his head.

"I'll gladly show you around more if you want. I've worked much harder for a long period of time. Once I had to stay the entire day with my dinosaur, and let's just say I sleep like a dead person when I fell on my bed."

"It's okay. I already caught you yawning a couple of times already," I blush and look down as he chuckles.

"Okay, let's go," I wave for him to follow me and walk back to the car. We had a silent ride, but it was comfortable, thankfully. Once we reached the living quarters for the workers, I turned to him and smiled. "Thank you for making my probable boring day fun. Even though I might get in trouble for not working, I'm glad I got to spend it with you."

He smiles, and I swear his teeth blind me from being too white and perfect.

"It was my pleasure. And thank you for making my day very enjoyable too. You know, I was supposed to have someone with me for the day, but they left me when I snapped at them. Not my fault since they tricked me, and I got mad about it," I nod, making the mistake of not getting what he meant earlier.

"How about we hang out a bit inside? My room is quite big, and there's a TV, a sofa-" I blushed when I realized what I was doing. It's not my fault a hot guy like him wanted to hang out with me and liked it. I can't let the opportunity of spending more time with him. I need to take more information about his face so I can dream about him. I was about to say, 'never mind' he cut me with a smile, but I could see something dark behind his kind smile.

"Of course, I wouldn't let the chance of spending more time you go to waste," I stared at him wide-eyed, then shook my head as I probably looked weird.

"Good, good," I cursed myself for being so weird. "Let's go then," We got out of the car as I led the way to my room. "Welcome to my humble home," I open the door and let him go inside first.

As I closed the door behind me and turned around, I saw Levi looking around with much curiosity and some confusion. A chuckle escaped my lips when he looked like a lost puppy. Then, his head snapped in my direction, and I turned to my humble kitchen that consisted of a fridge, a small stove, and a microwave.

"So... you want to eat something?" I ask as I look into my fridge. There wasn't much other than some fruits, yogurt, pizza, some leftover sushi, and some expensive meat. The barbecue restaurant owner gave it to me after I gifted him with a baby Allosaurus tooth.

"Do you have meat? And sushi?" He asks, coming closer to me.

"You want both?" I ask, confused. I love both, but it's either one or the other, not together.

"Yeah. So do you have it?" A small smile came to my face as his eyes looked innocent.

"I have meat, but the sushi is probably bad already. I'll ask for some more to be delivered," He smiles and goes to my couch. "Do you want to watch something while I order?" I grab the controller and turn on the TV. "Here, some Nat Geo documentary of elephants," I give him the control and grab my phone.

I notice Levi looking at the TV with predator-like eyes and hunger swimming in them as I order food. My eyes move down to his lips when he licks them, and I grow confused and take a step back when I catch a glimpse of sharp teeth in his mouth. What the-

"Ms?" The person on the phone calls me.

"Umm. Sorry, yes?" I turn away from Levi and grab the meat to cook it.

"Is that everything you want?"

"Yes, that will be all."

"Your food will arrive in thirty minutes."

"Thank you, goodnight," I hung up the call and started cooking the meat. I hope what I ordered is enough. I think while I carefully cook the meat. Since it's expensive, you can't just cook it. Thankfully, the restaurant owner let me see how to cook it the day he gave me the meat.

Once the meat was cooked, a low growl reached my ears from the TV area. Did a dinosaur escape? I placed the meat on a plate and walked to the TV.

"Oh, my God!" I shouted when Levi appeared out of nowhere in front of me. Once I got my breathing back to normal, I looked to his eyes, and they were no longer green; they were amber filled with hunger. I took a step back as he took a step forward. "L-Levi, what are you doing?"

He didn't answer me and continued to walk closer to me until my back hit a wall. Fuck.

"F-food will arrive at any m-minute," I stutter as he stares into my eyes like a predator stares at its prey with his unnatural amber eyes. His eyes look like Levi's eyes.

He sighed and took a step back, and I swear I heard him say something like;

"You still don't recognize me."

Two seconds later, the doorbell rang, and I ran to it.

"Food's here!" I shout to Levi but don't turn in his direction and open the door.

"Here's your food Ms. Evans," The delivery guy for staff says as he hands me the food in paper bags.

"Thank you," I smile at him and close the door. The food we buy is discounted on our salary, so I don't have to pay for room delivery.

I walk to the counter and see Levi is back at the couch, watching TV as if nothing happened. What a weird, hot-looking guy.

"The meat is done, and I ordered forty pieces of sushi, in case there were any you didn't like any. You can eat as much as you want," I say as I place the plates with the meat and sushi on the coffee table in front of the couch. "There is soy sauce here, wasabi there, and ginger on the side."

My eyes quickly dart from the food to Levi, who is concentrated on the TV in front of him. I was still a bit skittish from his stunt earlier, but his unbothered nature right now is calming me back. As if I had broken the spell, he shakes his head and looks at me with a grateful smile.

"Thank you for the food. I'm so hungry I kinda got lost in thought," His smile almost made my knees buckle as he scoots over closer to the table before he grabs a sushi piece and throws it inside his mouth. "This is way better than when I first ate it."

"For doing such a classified job, I do get benefits of eating good food. Just don't tell that to Owen, or he will kill me," I chuckle as I remember Owen complaining about a hamburger he ordered last week and how tasteless it was. Low growling came from Levi again, and I couldn't dismiss it this time. "He won't actually kill me. It's a joke."

"Talking about your death isn't something to just joke about," His face had hardened, and his eyes almost glowed an amber color. I stepped back as he started to snarl like an animal. Holy shit. Hot guys are either gay, taken, or act like crazy.

"I-I-" The words are stuck in my mouth as I am unable to formulate a simple sentence. "Please don't hurt me," A whimper mixed with a plea is the only thing I am able to say. His posture relaxes as his face softens. He stands up, but I leap back, running and hiding behind my counter. "You stay back!" I grabbed the closest thing to me, which ended up being a plastic spatula. Just great.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, I promise you with my life," He pleads in the most sincere voice as we walk in circles around the kitchen counter.

"Your eyes change color, you growl, and your teeth grow! How am I not supposed to think you want to hurt me?!" I shriek, and he runs around the counter to try and get close to me.

"I would never hurt the person who raised me!" Unfortunately, what he thought would solve the problem only made it worse.

"What?!" (you've never played tuber simulator?) I shout in complete shock and disbelief. How crazy can this guy get? "Are you fucking crazy?! What the hell is wrong with you!? get out of my place before I call security!" My spatula is swung around, trying its best to look threatening.

"It's me! Levi! Your Levi!" He makes a run for it and almost grabs my shirt, but I jump out of his way and run for the front door. I open it in a flash and run out of my place. I hear Levi shout from behind me as I run through the corridors and into the parking area. My legs move so fast; I am afraid that I will fall face first if I trip on anything.

Not knowing where to go from all the panic, I am suddenly surrounded by the thick tropical vegetation of the island. My surroundings were unknown, and the lack of light coming down from the full moon to the ground made it harder to navigate. However, my main priority is getting away from Levi as far and fast as possible.

If I run for an hour or two hours, I might reach Levi's paddock and hide there. But I don't think I have the lungs and muscles for that. I quickly hide behind a thick tree to catch my breath. I can't hear Levi's shouts anymore, so I either lost him – which is highly unlikely – or he is being stealthy as he looks for me.

"God, please let me make it to safety," I whisper between my panting. As I try to regain my breathing back to normal, far away, I hear loud thumping noises, as if something big is walking closer and closer. "What the hell is that?" The thumping got louder, followed by the ground slightly shaking under my feet and the sound of branches snapping and tree trunks bending.

All of a sudden, all the noises stopped, and the forest noises were the only ones that reached my ears. I held my breath the best I could and slowly leaned around the tree to look behind it. First, to the right, then to the left.

Nothing.

And just as I was leaning back to my original position, a loud crack came from my right. While in panic, I slowly turn my head and see a huge dark green mass move between the trees, only ten meters away. My breathing quickened as tears sprung into my eyes with the thought one of the dinosaurs escaped in the dark of night and was going to make me a quick snack.

Before my last words became a shrieking scream, the giant beast moved under an open patch of treetops where the moonlight shone, revealing itself.

"Oh my god! Levi, what are you doing here? How did you escape?" An immense weight left my shoulder in relief; it was my dinosaur that was about to eat me. His usual gurgling was his answer as he lowered his head to meet me halfway. "You can't be out here. I need to get you back in the cage before- fuck!" I remember the guy coming after me with the same name as my dinosaur.

Is he still following me? For his sake, he better turn around and stop following me if he doesn't want to turn into dino chips. Levi nudges me gently with his snout, catching my attention once more.

"What is it?" He stands up to his full height and takes a couple of steps back. I stood in place, waiting for him to show me what he wanted. Then, all of a sudden, the sound of bones cracking comes from him, and I panic. "Levi?! What's going on?!" I take a step, but he growls warningly for me not to move as the cracking of bones grows louder and louder. Tears leak from my eyes like a never-ending waterfall as cries of pain leave him, and all I can do is watch.

I close my eyes and continue to cry, ignoring all surrounding noise, unaware the cracking has stopped, and quiet footsteps approach me.

"See, it's me," The voice from the person I was trying to run away from knocks me out of my emotional state. I jump back and look around frantically for my dinosaur out of instinct. However, I am stopped midway when I notice Levi has no clothes.

"You fucking pervert!" I scream at him, horrified at what I just witnessed.

"Hey! Hey! It's me! The Indominus!" He makes a move to reach for me, but I slap his hand away from me.

"You lunatic. You better run while you can before a dinosaur eats you," I seeth, feeling stressed enough with what is going on.

"There is no dinosaur but me. Believe what I am saying. I am your Levi, the big white dinosaur that you call the Indominus Rex," I shake my head in disbelief.

"You're lying! It's impossible," My crying is mixed with frustration with this whole situation.

"You closed your eyes as I transformed into a human. I know the sound of the bones cracking is bad, but if it didn't hurt too much, I would turn back again to show you. Please trust me when I say I am the dinosaur you just saw and will never purposely hurt you," The begging and hurt in his voice is enough for me to calm down.

"If what you say is the truth, how is it possible for a fifteen-meter dinosaur to turn into a human?" I ask between my shaking breath, as calm as I can.

"Just like I can change my body temperature and my skin color to camouflage due to frog and cuttlefish DNA they used to make me, I also have human DNA. It was only recently that I found out I could turn. Though it was a very painful experience, I left my home only today. I was upset you lied to me about getting hurt. I was so worried," He takes small steps closer to me as he speaks. And when he notices I do not attempt to move away, he grasps me ever so gently by the shoulder.

"I-"

"I thought I hurt you and felt so guilty when you cried. I hate myself to be the cause of your tears. You raised me from my egg, and the least I could do is keep you safe. And trust me when I say this, no matter how angry I get, I will never have the courage to harm a single strand of hair on your head," His eyes hold so much emotion; I am surprised he is so calm.

"So you are saying you are my Levi?" I raise my hands next to his face and notice how bad they are shaking. "How can my big bad dinosaur be so handsome?" He chuckles and leans to my hand, closing his eyes and almost purring in delight.

"I am yours... and you are mine," His once blue-green eyes turn glowing amber. I shiver from his words before clearing my throat and straightening my posture.

"We need to take you back to your paddock, now."

-----------

Did you guys like it? I did.

Friendly reminder that this chapter does not have any influence on the story and sequels.

Please don't forget to vote and comment on what you thought, and 'see' you in the next one-shot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 1.3K 58
This book has been discontinued and I have made a book 2 for this because Wattpad has said that I've reached the limit. So if you're interested pleas...
18K 210 14
𝚈𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚇 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗...
33K 194 57
Yandere one-Shots Welcome to the Yandere One-Shots! As you're host I extend my warmest greetings and hope you have a great time here. Thank you for...
799K 13.8K 74
They stalk you, They kidnap you, They kill for you, They crave you, They will do everything for you... Because they love you _______________________...