HATING YOU

By thatbitchonline101

Markus is captain of the football team. He is the golden boy which equals good grades,perfect hair and popula... More

Intro vs characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
EPILOGUE

Chapter 2

12.8K 305 558
By thatbitchonline101

Hunter POV:

Coming in a week late to senior year was bound to cause head turns. Everyone probably thought I moved school or something as I ghosted everyone during the summer break. No one had heard a word of me until now. I'm not going to lie and say I don't love the attention. I fucking loved it. Hearing the whispers and feeling curious eyes following my back as I walked in the school. I grinned at those who whispered my name and watched them get flustered and blush ashamed when I stared back amused.

I saw my boy David, sat at our usual spot talking and joking around. David saw me first and ran up to me and hug me screaming my name and jumping. The others looked up and rushed over and asked where the fuck I have been and how I'm doing and basic shit like that.

"Man you can't be ghosting us like that" David said while punching me in the arm.

"Sorry guys, me and the fam went to Italy for the holidays I was a bit preoccupied and I felt that I need cleanse myself from the American lifestyle to really understand the culture" I say in posh Italian voice.

The boys looked at me in disbelief.

"Plus the girls there are so fucking hot" I add in my normal voice.

"That's the hunter we all know and love" laughed David along with the other boys.

It's good to be home after a summer of sexy girls, parties, alcohol and more hot girls it's nice to be back with my team.

Suddenly I felt someone jump on me hugging me tightly from behind. I already knew who it was before I even turned around. I could smell her strawberry shampoo and her Gucci bomb perfume from a mile away. She got off me and turned me around, joining our lips together. Our mouths moved in sync and she pressed her body closer to mine. She wrapped her hands around me tightly deepening the kiss. She jumped on me and wrapped her legs around my hips and pushing our tongues together. I groan as she lightly bit my lip and she moaned and as we fought for dominance with our tongues. The guys hurried off saying something about keeping my dick together or some shit like that. After, a short while, she got off me and looked me in the eyes with complete lust.

"Where the fuck have been? I have been fucking my Dads friends because you been gone all summer then decide to come one week later which cause my boobs to get sad because all the guys are scared to fuck me because I fucked you and they think you're man whore with 50 diseases and your teammates don't want to fuck because of some stupid 'bro code'. I even tried teachers but all they care about is their stupid family and jobs" she ranted catching her breath for talking so fast.

"Did you just say your boobs are sad ?"

"Yeah, should I show you?"

"Vannessa we are in school"

"that has never stopped us before "

"I'm changed, man I don't do such foolish things."

"I got my nipples pierced"

"SAY NO MORE TO CLOSET" I dragged her to the closet the bell rang but fuck the bell I need to pussy and I need it now.

It's good to be home.

~~~~~~~

As I walked in late to Mrs.Wally all head turned around in shocked. They are probably shocked I even showed up to the class, I usually ditch 1st period to have some alone time with the ladies but I felt I need to make it known I'm back plus there a certain blondie who probably been itching to see my sexy face.

His blue eyes stared at me in disgust and I grinned at him. The little bicth really thought I really left? Did I come a week later just to give him to think I am gone? Did I hide in a hotel for that said week to make sure he doesn't know I'm in town? Yes, I did. Why? Because I love messing with my little Christian blondie. He thinks him and his little group run the school but no, I do. Seeing his smug face walk around the school with his stupid girlfriend and the rest of his friends thinking they are it makes my blood boil.

"Hey bitches" I waved looking directly to Markus. He turned away quickly acting like his book is more interesting than me. How cute.

"Hunter not only are you late to my class. You come in disturbing me and everyone learning time using vulgar language which I will NOT have"

"Mrs Wally, we really don't have to go through this dance again for another year? No one gives a shit about learning and you don't give a shit if we pass or fail. All care about is the fat paycheck you get for teaching in school full of snobby rich teenagers who probably going to do better than you not because of our work ethic because we're rich. No offence guys," I grin at the class and they smile right back like idiots. "So don't give me that shit about 'everyone learning' time because most of us here are sorted for life unlike you"

The whole class went crazy chanting, laughing and cheering. Mrs.Wally stood there completely going red.

"SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU SHUT UP"

The class laughed, even more, throwing things at her calling her to boke to work here, calling her small titties, pouring water on her. Okay I know I triggered the dickheads to be savages but not this much Oh fuck she's crying. Why is she crying?

Markus tried to calm her down but she told him to fuck off and repeated it louder and louder the class went silent she stood up, on the table wiping her tears.

"20 YEARS I HAVE BEEN WORKING IN THIS SCHOOL 20 FUCKING YEARS AND I NEVER SEEN SO MUCH DISRESPECT IN MY LIFE YOU GUYS MAY HAVE RICH PARENTS AND CONDO IN FUCKING HAWWI BUT YOU ARE ALL FUCKING GOING TO HELL. PEOPLE THINK PRIVATE SCHOOLS ARE ALL THIS AND THAT BUT EVERY YEAR IT GETS WORSE AND WORSE!"

We all blinked at her in shock

"SO YOU WHAT I QUIT, I FUCKING QUIT AND YOU HUNTER FUCK YOU AND EVERYONE WHO STANDS BY YOU, SEE YOU ALL IN HELL!" she shouts as she walked out of the classroom with her heels in her hand and giving us all the middle finger.

Wow.

The whole class mouths are wide open forcing themselves not to laugh the class begins to chat and laugh as if we didn't just make a teacher quit.

Markus was fuming absolutely fuming as he walked up to me. He looked like he was ready to kill someone ie me.

"You think you are the shit, don't you? You think you are the fucking shit?"

"hmm lemme think I don't think humans are physically able to be a 'shit' aren't you meant to be smart this basic biology" I tease like we back in kindergarten.

"I have no time for your stupid sarcasm. You made a teacher fucking cry because of you and stupid bad boy act. The school has been perfect without you everything was fucking perfect until you walk back in here for 10 seconds all of sudden one of our best teachers, has quit her fucking job. Hunter all you do is ruin lives because your life is so fucked up"

The whole class oohs finding it amusing that Markus vs Hunter battle has started up again.

"Listen here blondie all I did was speak my fucking mind. I'm not the one who threw stuff at her or insulted her body. So instead of going after me go after everyone else but you won't because you love keeping that perfect boy image. You are a pussy that's all you are Markus a pussy. You know nothing about my life so keep your fucking mouth shut!"

Are facing were inches away from each other now.

"Hunter your life fucking sucks and is a mess you can pretend you're cool collected but you're just a FUCKING WHORE"

This triggered me I will not be disrespected like this in front of everyone. I grabbed Markus by the collar and threw him outside the classroom. The class followed us outside in excitement. He got on his feet quickly and threw me a punch. And it hurt like a bitch. My lip was bleeding now. I swang back quickly giving him a black eye. We started wrestling each other banging ourselves on lockers. I yanked his hair and pushed him on the locker our face closed up together.

"Don't let me hurt you" I growled.

"I like to see you try" he smirked pushing me away and punching me in the stomach.

That son of a bicth before I could do my next move the headteacher came running is shouting for us to stop.

He grabbed us both from our ears and pulled us to his office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all sat in the principal room in silence the clock ticking and Markus tapping his foot unnecessary. Mr Scofiled looked at both of us up and down and sighed. He opened his folder and looked up again and sighed. When he finally able to talk he claps his hands together and gave us that 'you guys will be the death of me' look.

"I feel like I'm a broken record, I really do. I thought maybe you guys would come back older and wiser but I guess I was wrong. I had a week of peace while Hunter was away sure but the first day back a teacher quit her job and you two decide to have a fight in bloody corridors"

"But sir-" Markus interrupts.

"I know Markus it's not your fault he started it blah blah but you see Markus this rivalry has been going on for years. I know Markus you are good student other than Hunter you have perfect record best grades in the year, best attendance, Captin of the football team and student council president."

I groan everything is always about Markus.

"Hunter you, on the other hand, have the worse attendance, your grades aren't the best, your behaviour is class is disgusting, I have many compliments from teachers about you and you vandalized school property on many occasions. In fact, the only good things you have is that your captain of the basketball team"

Markus snickered and I gave him the death stare. I'm just glad he didn't bring up the mess me and Vannasa made in janitors room.

"Not to mention the mess you made in janitors room and don't lie I know it was you"

FUCK

"Now usually I should expel or at least suspended you both by now, but I can't because both your parents are very important to the school and you to bring our school a lot of trophies and sponsorship to the school so I can't get rid of you"

"Sir, I'm not the problem he is I mean basketball who even gives a one for basketball? all he does is cause trouble anyway"

"Me? you always insult me and come after me. Who the one that walked up to me and calling my life a mess? You could have left the classroom to go get teacher after Mrs Wally left and handle the situations responsible but no you decide to insult me and provoke me knowing full well I have angry management problems"

"You such a- you can't use that against me I was-" Makus fumbled not knowing what to say.

Mr.Scofiled cut in again "See what I mean you guys can't even share a room together without bickering since it's early in the morning I'm not even going to begin calling parents or whatnot. If you guys can make the week without getting into a fight I will not give you any serious consequences but it can't have another trick up my sleeve"

We looked at him then at each other and nodded.

"Now you guys missed what was left of the first period so go straight to the second period which is...

He checks his computer

"Physical eductions yay"

OH FUCK

This gonna end up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa is joke character so don't be spook she's there for fun she's not a treat or whatever she's just funny dumb blonde every cliche love story needs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 148 12
"I fucking hate you" I cry between moans. "And I hate you fucking me even more." "Oh yeah?" Aiden tightens his grip on me. "Do you hate this?" he gr...
162K 7.2K 20
Gun and Off used to be best friends in high school but when Off's girlfriend start𝘀 to get jealous of their relationship, things start to get messy...
8.9K 306 26
*Dedicated to all the Victims in the Orlando Pulse Shooting, Your souls will always be beautiful* Ben is yours typical lonely guy. Lives alone, No fr...
3.3M 98K 66
"You're so fucking annoying." Jake just shook his head at me. "And you're a self centered uptight dickhead." I glared at him. Jake laughed lightly...