• blackpink imagines •

By washu_potato

Maybe this will fulfill your dreams? • • • Cover: @washu_potato I update as I please based on my moods. I'm... More

•Sleepless Nights•
•Release•
•Welcome Home•
• M E M O R A B L E N I G H T S •
•THE FORBIDDEN BEAST• (1/2)
•THE FORBIDDEN BEAST• (2/2)
• L O V E •
• R O O M 108 •
IMPORTANT NEWS!!
• PRECIOUS MOMENTS•
• EMPTY PROMISES •

• ACCIDENTS HAPPEN •

1K 26 34
By washu_potato

DISCLAIMER: listen the song on repeat the whole chapter to have a better experience...Also stream KTL and support the album, tanks ;3

THIRD POV

"could you at least for once just listen to me?!"Jennie breathed out hard as a stream of water falls down on both her cheeks. She stood right in front of the girl she loved, the girl who keeps her heart beating, but also the same girl who is breaking her piece by piece each day.

Park Chaeyoung had her mouth shut and both hands balled up on her sides. She didn't dare to hit her girlfriend yet all her frustration was seeping through her hands. She kept a hard glare on the petite girl, but still said nothing.

"Every time I try to have some time with you, you just seem to be out of it. You are always out of focus, even when I ask you a question you don't even pay attention! Am I that boring now? Do you not love me anymore?" Jennie spoke with such sensitivity. Her voice broke at the end, sending her to clutch her hand on the collar of Chaeyoung's shirt and pull her in towards her.

Chaeyoung breathed through her nose and swallowed loudly. She closed her eyes and sighed while wrapping both her arms around the shorter girl. She held her close but not as they used to.

Jennie sensed the stiffness from chae and pulled away slightly. She started at the tall girl in confusion and trying to search her eyes to meet with hers, but sadly Chaeyoung kept her eyes closed and hung her head low.

"..you don't." barely a whisper escaped the lips of Jennie Kim. A shocking expression plastered on her face. She pushed hard at Chaeyoung and a sob escaped her lips. She pulled her hands towards her face to stop the sounds from coming out but it was too late.

Jennie turned around and pulled off the keys from its spot on the wall. She ran out of their house and went to the first car she found.

Starting off the engine with no trouble, she sped away in the streets with no care about the speed limit and no location in her mind.

"JENNIE WAIT DONT LEAVE!" Chaeyoung shouted and ran after the brunette. She was too late and saw the car speed away in the distance. She sighed in frustration and walked back in her flat. She slammed the door shut hard behind her, making the things around her shake from the sudden impact.

Chaeyoung immediately pulled out her phone and dialed the number of a person she always found comfort from. She can't stop her mind from overthinking and her beating hard to shake.

"Hello? Chae?" The sound of the blonde brought the feelings of relaxation instantly into Chaeyoung. She was happy that Lisa answer at the first ring.

"Lisa-yah, I messed up big time. Please, help me." Desperately spoke Chaeyoung. She fought back the sobs from coming out, but the feelings were too much to bare and kept left out. She covered her face with her unoccupied hand and sobbed uncontrollably.

"Hey hey Chaeyoung, Don't worry, just take deep breathes and calm yourself then talk to me." Said Lisa while standing up from her spot. She was watching a movie with Jisoo but had to leave in mid scene. She opened the balcony door of their shared apartment and stood out to have a better and clear hearing of the girl on the phone.

Jisoo got up and shot Lisa a questioning look to see who was calling her fiancée at the time. Lisa just smiled and mouthed rosé to her and ushered her to go back to continue the movie without her.

Jisoo smiled at her and sat down, waiting for the girls to finish.

On the other hand, Chaeyoung was listening to her best friends soothing words and tried to calm herself down. The emotions were too much for her to handle and she couldn't stop her body from shaking. She missed the brunette deeply and wished she was here to comfort her. To hold her tight in her arms.

"I basically became a harsh bitch towards her Lisa. I know I fucked Up, but I couldn't express my feelings from how much things that has been goin' on." Chaeyoung expressed her worries on the phone. She was pacing around the living room clinching her hair hard while a worried expression plastered on her face.

"Have you tried talking to her 'bout the things that was goin on with you? About  the trust issues?" Lisa asked softly while running her hands on the railing. Her eyes wandered into the pitch black sky and saw the stars twinkling slightly in the silence.

"I didn't. I was scared of her thinking I was a burden to her. With me spilling all those things I couldn't bare to see the way she would treat me later. But I'm so stupid for not telling her right now. I drove her mad and away from me."

"Yea you did." Sighed the blonde through the phone. Chaeyoung could feel the younger rubbing her hand on her face while thinking. "Just give her some time chae. I know she'll come back to you any time soon, but let her think this through." Continued Lisa.

"I-I'll try" stuttered chae while looking out the window. Hoping to see the familiar car drive back into her garage and Jennie running out to hug her and kiss her face. "Thank you so much Lisa. I'll talk to ya tomorrow." Spoke rosé while closing her eyes shut.

"No need to thank me. Go rest up now and stop your thinking, I hope you guys get back to normal." Said Lisa while hanging up the phone shortly. She joined back in the living room to see a sleeping jisoo cuddled up in the blankets while the credits rolled up.

Lisa smiled to herself and closed the tv. She carried Jisoo in her arms and felt the shorter girl stir in her grip. Jisoo wrapped her arms around Lisa's neck and laid her head in the crook of it.

The blonde continued to carry the older girl back in their bedroom and closed the lights. They fell asleep shortly after.

-—————————————————

Back in Chaeyoung's residents, the light haired girl threw away her phone on her couch and plopped right down next to it. She rested her head on the edge of the sofa and stared up at the ceiling, tears brimming on the edge of her eyes as her lips quivered.

Memories flashed through her head as she remembered the days where she pushed Jennie away. The brunette just wanted to help, but seems like the younger girl didn't know how to express herself.

Each time she wanted to open up to Jennie, her insecurities would kick in and hold her back. The overthinking took over every chance it got making her go insane late at night, while the shorter girl was resting next to her in bed sleeping soundly.

Chaeyoung closed her eyes and laid her arm above it. She just hoped Jennie was safe right now and okay. She really couldn't be apart from the older girl for too long, so this was killing her badly.

-————————————————

Jennie was speeding in the middle of nowhere. She gripped the steering wheel tightly and had tear stains all over her face. She felt pathetic, useless and overall uncaring.

Was she really that easy to get rid of? Was Chaeyoung really that tired of her?
Many thoughts swarmed in her head while she kept driving. It gotten worse and worse to the point her knuckles turned white from holding on the steering wheel too hard.

She suddenly slammed on the breaks hard, making her halt in an unknown alley with graffiti written all over. She stared blankly in front of her as a new batch of tears trailed down her face.

Jennie shouted, she shouted until she couldn't hold it in and hit her fists on the steering wheel. She pulled her hands up to cover her face and continue her sobbing alone. What could she do to save this relationship? She was utterly hopeless and didn't have anything to do to fix it.

She regretted treating Chaeyoung badly just hours ago. She regrets pushing her and yelling in her face when instead she could've hugged her and held her close to her heart. Whispering good things to her to see what was up with the younger girl.

But instead she was selfish. She demanded answers and couldn't let the light haired girl speak up. She let her own emotions take control of her just like how they do everyday now.

She felt broken inside.

The brunette wiped her face and sighed. She got tired of crying and decided to play some music. She got out of the car and took out her earbuds and phone to attach them together.

She found a lonely brick by the wall and sat on it. She plugged her earbuds in and placed it in her ears. Going through some chill playlist to bring back her peaceful mood rather than being very low in life.

-—————————————————

While Jennie was enjoying her music session, at their shared home Chaeyoung was waiting patiently for Jennie's arrival. She kept her gaze locked on the door to see any sudden rattle from the door knob or any sound that wasn't in the house.

It was around 12 am and Jennie left at 10. Almost 3 hours passed and still no sign from the brunette, and the weather wasn't helping when Chaeyoung saw it was raining hard outside. She just wished her girlfriend was safe.

After couple of minutes passed, the light haired girl decided to go after Jennie. She would call her while she was in the car. She just couldn't stand the thought to know the brunette was out there somewhere alone in the cold. She had to go find her.

She put on any shoes she found right in front of her and ran out the door. The rain was pouring hard from the sky above, soaking up the street around her with nothing but dark colors combined with the coldness.

Chaeyoung just started up in the sky and sighed. She ran to her car and opened it quickly to not get soaked up. She didn't know where she was headed but she hoped Jennie would be at their spot where they usually go when they want to clear their minds.

The younger girl speed out of her garage and onto the streets, the wipers aggressively moving in front of her to clear out the rain, she took out her phone and dialed Jennie's number, hoping the brunette would pick up soon. But seemed like luck wasn't always on everyone's side.

The taller girl threw her phone roughly in the passengers seat in the car. She gripped the steering wheel hard and tears threatened to fall from her eyes. The call never made it to Jennie, it kept goin to voicemails and Chaeyoung got so frustrated over it.

The tears never left her eyes though. The thoughts of knowing something maybe happened to her short girlfriend scared the crap out of her. She was thinking too much about it to the point where she felt a salty taste hitting her lips.

The overflowing of tears dripping down her face was too much for her to handle, while driving her vision became blurrier, the rain started pounding harder on her car and onto the glass.

Chaeyoung wanted to wipe her nose and eyes to make her see clearer. She pulled her arm onto the passengers seat to retrieve the fallen tissue box that got tossed on the side.

As soon as she got it and got back to her proper position, she saw bright flashing lights coming right towards her in full speed. She didn't know what to do exactly but to swerve her car on the side. Making it stumble to the side track and tumbling down the hill.

Chaeyoung was screaming for her life while glass shattered around her in fast pace. She protected her face with both arms around her while the shards kept on cutting on her body. She hissed in pain and held on tightly, hoping the car would stop.

After couple more stumbles down the narrowly hill, the car finally halted to a stop by a side track. Chaeyoung kicked open her door and pushed herself forcefully out. She breathed out roughly and had a fit of coughs. She hunched down and tried to catch her breath but her knees gave up on her.

She fell to the ground and rolled to her side, trying to keep her breathing pattern in balanced, but the pain was taking over her body and was too hard to fight. She saw a graffitied wall in front of her, a person looking at her and running towards her in full speed.

Before she could muster up the face of that mysterious person, darkness consumed her and her eyes rolled back in her head. Taking her out of this harsh reality.

-———————————————

MINUTES BEFORE THE CRASH

Jennie's phone died minutes before the rain started falling hard. She went to hide under the bridge to keep shelter from the cold weather. She sighed and looked up at the sky, hoping that Chaeyoung was not worrying a lot about her. But to think about it her phone did die and maybe the light haired girl was worried sick.

Jennie immediately ran towards the car and started it again. She plugged the phone into the charger and waited for it to turn back on. After couple of minutes, she cussed when she saw 10 missed calls from her girlfriend and couple of text messages from Lisa.

Before she could hit call, she heard a loud honking from above her and a screeching sound of tires scraping on the road.

Jennie got out of her vehicle and saw a car tumbling down the hill not very far away from her. She didn't care that she was soaked head to toe, she pushed herself towards the wall and tried to be away from the scene as far as possible.

But as soon as the person pulled out of the car, her heart dropped down and started running towards them.

She saw Chaeyoung laying down on the ground hunched and grabbing onto her stomach. She fell on her knees next to her and placed her hands on her face. She scanned her body one final look to see her girlfriend covered in full cuts running from the top of her arms till her hands. Her shirt ripped in half and her stomach had a huge wound. Deep enough that blood was oozing out of her.

Chaeyoung had her hand over the wound on her stomach and laying unconscious. Jennie started panicking and pulled the younger girl to her lap. She placed her head on the light haired girl's chest and heard the faint heart beats.

Jennie let out a sigh of relief and kissed the top of Chaeyoung's head softly. She laid her back on the ground and ran towards her car immediately to pull out her phone and dial emergency quickly.

She just hoped her girlfriend would be okay soon.

---————————————————-

After the paramedics came and ushered Chaeyoung on a carrier and took her in the ambulance, Jennie sat next to her on the side and held her hands. Praying that a miracle would happen and she won't lose her.

She sat in the waiting room and waited for the doctors news. She tried called Jisoo and Lisa but they wouldn't pick up the phone, so she left a message for them to arrive soon to the hospital.

Jennie ran her hands through her hair and closed her eyes. She pushed her head back onto the wall and tears slid from the side of her eyes and trailed down. She hated how much she cried today but seems like she wasn't done.

A doctor walked out of the emergency room and had a clip board in his hands, a glasses on the brim of his nose and a white lab coat covering his physique. His hair was devilishly styled and messy, but it seemed he did put effort in it.

He walked towards Jennie and cleared his throat. The brunette opened her eyes and wiped her tears quickly to show no sign of crying, but too late the doctor saw and smiled at her in sympathy.

"Friends of park Chaeyoung?" He asked softly and stared at Jennie.

"Um, I'm actually her girlfriend. How is she doing?" Jennie corrected him and stood up from her seat. She had bags under her eyes and waited for 2 hours for any news about the youngster.

"Oh beg my pardons for the mistake." He cleared his throat and continued. "I wanted to inform you that miss Park's operation went on smoothly. Thankfully she didn't lose much blood cause of the fact you brought her in quickly. Which can I, a smart move from your part." He smiled at her briefly but looked back on his clipboard.

"We stitched up the major wounds that was deeply opened. And tried our best to heal her up."

Jennie sighed in relief and thanked god  for these good news. But one thing she wanted to know and had to ask the doctor immediately.

"Can I go see her now?" Jennie begged the doctor for a positive answer. And again as if god heard her pleas, the doctor looked at her and smiled sweetly at her.

"Yes you can. She just woke up, so be careful with her. She might be a little drowsy from the medications we gave her." Spoke the doctor, and told Jennie the room that Chaeyoung was staying in.

Jennie thanked him and ran as if her life depends on it to the room where her girlfriend was staying in. Before she could twist the door, she took deep breathes to calm her nerves and stepped inside the dull room.

The purest scene sat right in front of her. Chaeyoung was admiring the way they stitched her arm with her eyes widening every time she takes a deeper look. Jennie chuckled for the first time today at her girlfriend's childish acts, making the latter stare up towards the door.

Chaeyoung stopped her actions and stared deeply at her girlfriend. Even with the dry leaves sticking onto her sides and looking rather dirty from the weather, she still looked breathtaking in her eyes. With those cat eyes staring deeply right into hers.

"Jennie.." spoke the younger girl breathlessly. The brunette ran to her in the light of speed and engulfed her in a tight embrace. Not too tight to injure her even more, but enough to show how much she worried about her.

Jennie cradling Chaeyoung's face in her chest and kissed the top of her head multiple of times. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Chaeyoung for causing you these problems." She sobbed quietly and continued. "I'm sorry.."

The younger pulled away slowly and wiped away Jennie's tears. She smiled softly at her face and moved her gaze around to see every little detail. To capture in the moment and making it imprinted in her brain.

"Chae, baby..say something please." Jennie pleaded while staring right into her eyes. She was pulled in and felt soft small lips interlocking with her own. She closed her eyes and pulled her hand toward the back of Chaeyoung's neck and deepened the kiss.

They moved their lips in sync and slow rhythm. They savored the moment as if it was their last. As if they wouldn't be able to do this again later.

They pulled away shortly after, but Chaeyoung kept her forehead attached with Jennie's. She had her eyes closed and sighed in content.

"Stop apologizing Jennie, I'm the one who has to apologize for not giving you a chance to help me. I was scared if I opened up to you about my problems, it'll make me feel like a burden to you. Or maybe you would change your behavior towards me." Chaeyoung said slowly and looked down. She was too scared to see her girlfriend's reaction to the confession and the secrets she had kept inside of her for too long.

But turns out, Jennie was staring at her with nothing but love and affection in her eyes. She couldn't believe that the younger girl was feeling this type of way about such matters. She pulled both her hands into Chaeyoung's and pushed her head up towards her. staring right into her eyes. After that she spoke so calmly to ease the tension.

"Listen babe, whatever you're going through right now, or in the future, we will go through them together. Never ever think of yourself as a burden to me. You are worth everything in this life. All those tears,laughs and the crazy nights we've had means a lot to me. And I want you to share your pain with me so you don't have to deal with it alone. Plus, I love you way too much to let you go down the road alone." Jennie cupped her cheek and smiled at her.

Chaeyoung had a new batch of tears streaming down her face as she heard every little word Her girlfriend spoke. She felt them go through her and wrap themselves around her heart in a warm tight hug. She couldn't believe that all those sleepless nights were pointless. She just had to open up to Jennie and speak up, but too afraid to do it.

"I love you so much". Spoke the taller girl oh so lightly.

"I love you till the tides stop moving, until the sun stops shining and of course, until the world stops turning." Jennie smiled at her and kissed her salted cheeks, then her button nose and ending it with a sealed promise on the lips. Hoping the future would give them a better chance in life.

FIN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 7.2K 37
Just read it! I'm not good in writing description. This would be my first story, please support! I will try to write this story in full english hahaha
21K 399 30
As the title says it is a collection of Jenlisa short stories. (Note: Not one-shots) You'll Smile, You'll laugh and maybe you'll cry. BUT YOU WON'T...
99.4K 1.3K 14
Chaelisa One shot Read if you like. wildest dreams shhss... Big thanks to all readers
1.7K 106 1
"with wide eyes, she awoke, not knowing who had just passed by..." maybe if park chaeyoung had woken just a minute earlier, she would've looked outsi...