One shot (Park Jimin)

By btskittenarmy

You are a BTS staff. You are there stylish and makeup artist. What will happen when you get locked up in a ro... More

Love for a staff

38 3 0
By btskittenarmy

So I was fixing Jimin hair and doing his makeup I went to my room and then Jimin came in and said Jimin: come you need to fix my makeup.
Suddenly the door closes and Jimin tried to break the door but he couldn't then the lights turned off.
Y/N:Jimin I'm scared of the dark please do something. You suddenly didn't feel yourself and fainted.
Jimin: Y/N. Y/N!!
Jimin broke the door and held you up a bridal style and went out.

Jimin P.O.V
____________

Jimin: we need help were is the nurse. Help!!
They all came up and saw Y/N in my hands.
Taehyung: what the hell happend.
We placed her on the bed and the nurse said "she will be okay. Don't worry."
I was relieved.
Y/N wakes up and I went and hugged her. Everyone was looking at me strangely.
Jimin:Y/N your okay. I don't know what will happen to me if something happens to you I would die!Y/N would you be my girlfriend or even wife and have kids together. I had a crush on you since you came please don't reject me I love you Y/N.

Your P.O.V
________
Y/N: I love you to!!
You hugged him and he hugged you tightly.

After 8 months
___________
Y/N: babe! Babe! Come you have a concert hurry.
Jimin: coming babe!
He came and kissed you and went on stage.
The concert was over and Jimin came.
Jimin: come with me I have to tell you something.
Everyone was there he took you to a beautiful place.
Y/N: wow is this the surprise!!
Jimin : not yet.
He leaned down and said
"Would you marry me, Y/N."
Y/N: yes!!
He putted the ring in your finger and hugged you around and around.

After a year:
________
Y/N: Babe I have to tell you something.
Taehyung: yes.
Y/N: I'm pregnant!! With Twins!!
Jimin: OMG!! I'm going to be a father!!
You made a party and told Army that your becoming a father with twins a boy and a girl.

After 2 years:
_________
Y/N:Park Jung-oo, Park Jas-min!! Come here. Your dad is on tv in a concert.
Jimin: stop the music!!
My wife and my twins I love you!!!!! Heartu heartu heartu. Finish the music.
Jimin came home and you all hugged him.
Jimin: my twins! Your cute like your mommy.
You came to him and hugged him
Y/N: I love you
Jimin: I love you to
You all family hug.

I hope you enjoyed this was my first fanfic and it's one shot stay still until the regular fanfic comes out bye😊💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...