Seeing Double

By BrookeDittmar93

Jaime Alexander is a normal high school student, she gets good grades but not a nerd. She's part of the cheer... More

Characters
Chapter 1. School's Cancelled.
Chapter 2. Promise
Chapter 3. Sleep Over
Chapter 4. Freaky
Chapter 5. Sparks
Chapter 6. Not My Place
Chapter 7. Gabriel
Chapter 8. Biology
Chapter 9. Party
Chapter 10. Seeing Double
Chapter 11. Kelly
Chapter 12. Accident
Chapter 13. Mercy
Chapter 14. Ryan
Chapter 15. Dreams
Chapter 16. Houston
Chapter 17. Mindy
Chapter 18. Fighting
Chapter 19. Scars
Chapter 20. Getting A Job
Chapter 21. Intimate
Chapter 22. Horror Movies
Chapter 23. Maybe We Shouldn't.
Chapter 24. Don't Wanna Leave
Chapter 25. Hit It
Chapter 27. Cross
Chapter 28. Crazy.
Chapter 29. Bullheaded
Chapter 30. Perfect
Chapter 31. Lying
Chapter 32. Mad Man
Chapter 33. Addicted
Chapter 34. Not Agreeing
Chapter 35. He's Fucking Crazy
Chapter 36. Three Words
Chapter 37. Games
Chapter 38. Thinking.
Chapter 39. Statement
Chapter 40. I can't tell you that.
Chapter 41. On The Run
Chapter 42. Confessions
Chapter 43. One In A Million
Chapter 44. Doctors Cars FBI
Chapter 45. Revenge
Epilogue: Two And A Half Years Later.

Chapter 26. Patience

469 26 8
By BrookeDittmar93

Jaime's POV

Abel informed me that Asher is his best friend, I'm glad someone he cares about is still alive. I was beginning to think everyone he ever knew was dead. I also found out that another friend of his is here but I haven't met him.

I figured to let Abel hang out with his friends, apparently he hasn't seen them since before he was locked up. He also informed me that his friends talked him into going to Houston leaving on Friday in the morning and won't be back until Monday night.

After that he starts working at my uncle's shop Wednesday so regardless I'm not going to be seeing much of him.

"So are you guys official?" Zoe asks arching an eyebrow.

"Um well I guess not I mean he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend if that's what you mean." I shrug. 

"Then how do you know he ain't trying to get someone else?" Zoe asks.

I sigh. "Look I'm pretty sure that relationships weren't on the top of his bucket list or sex for that matter." 

Nahla laughs. "Okay sex is on every guys bucket list."

"Hmm well he didn't have any condoms so apparently not." I point out.

Zoe rolls her eyes. "Maybe he used them all." 

I smack both of them with a couch pillow and they laugh. "Really did you do it?" Nahla asks.

I shrug. "Mhm." 

"Was it good?" Zoe wiggles her eyebrows.

"Let's change the subject." I suggest. 

"Let's not." Nahla laughs. "Was it big?"

"Stop!" I yell throwing the pillow over my face, Nahla laughs so hard she falls off the couch. I quickly look down at her. "Oh my god Nahla don't get that wine on the carpet they'll kill me!" I squeal.

"How do you go from liking jocks to liking bad boys?" Zoe smirks.

"It's far more interesting." I say, when my words catch up with my brain I throw my hand over my mouth and my friends giggle hysterically.

I slam my wine and grab the bottle pouring more wine in the glass. "Are your parent's never home?" Zoe asks.

I roll my eyes. "Well we do have two weeks off for thanksgiving there spending it with grandma in Texas." 

"Why didn't you go?" Nahla asks.

"Abel." Zoe smiles.

"I just haven't been back there since the accident, I don't wanna be reminded." I admit.

Zoe's smile fades. "Damn sorry Jay."

"No it's okay." I say.

"So? What's it like with Abel? I mean I'm dying to know you sleep with identical twins are they like the same in bed is it weird?" Zoe asks and I can tell Nahla is curious too.

I roll my eyes. "You guys they are a lot alike physically I admit that but the more you are around him it is easier to tell them apart."

"Okay so how do you tell them apart?"  Nahla asks sipping her wine.

"Well Abel has a higher voice and it's huskier, He get's dimples when he smiles and Aiden doesn't. His eyes are a little bit lighter then Aidens, they walk different and talk different." I explain. "They don't even have the same interests really at all." 

"Girl I can NOT tell them apart like that." Nahla laughs.

"Okay so you are saying you'd never confuse them again?" Zoe asks.

"Um not likely, I mean maybe at a distance I could mistaken them." I shrug. "Abel also has this really small cross behind his ear below his hairline, kinda noticed that the night I stayed with him."

"Oh prison tat?" Zoe asks.

"Kinda." I shrug.

"Hot." Zoe says.

"Illegal." Nahla snorts and I laugh.

"So the sex part is it the same?" Zoe asks.

"It's not the same." I shake my head quickly.

"Details."Nahla tilts her head, the doorbell rings.

"HA! Saved by the bell!" I say excitedly jumping off the couch and running for my front door. I throw the door open it's dark there are three guys standing on my porch two I recognize the other I don't.

"Hi love." Abel smirks.

"Um hi?" I ask biting my lip and stepping back to let the boys into the house. Abel grabs me around the waist pulling me into him and smashing his lips to mine.

His lips against mine sends a thrill through my body I grip onto his shirt pulling him closer with one hand and tangling the other into his hair.

He breaks the kiss much quicker then I want him to, he smirks. 

Cocky bastard.

His friends whistle behind him. "Come to crash my sleep over?" I ask and chuckle. 

"Hmm something like that." He admits. "Actually I was wondering if you guys wanted to go to Houston with us." 

"Want me to go to keep you out of trouble?" I ask.

He chuckles. "Maybe..." He trails off looking kinda worried but then he quickly looks away. "I'm not going looking for trouble, my friends are just having this thing and they want me to go."

"Party?" I ask. "I thought you got it out of your system."

"I have I don't go to many parties, this will be the last for awhile." He shrugs. "I'll be to busy to party."

I laugh. "Fine, Houston in it is." 

"Cool." He says. "We don't leave til tomorrow though, it's an eleven hour drive."

I grab his hand in mine and pull him towards the living room the girls stare wide eyed at the three boys behind me. "Zoe, Nahla this is Abel; Asher; and um..." I trail off not remembering.

"Ethan." Abel clarifies. 

"Guys this is Zoe and Nahla." I say pointing at the girls so they know which is which. 

"Really love? Wine?" Abel asks in disbelief. "Where is the Fireball?" 

I roll my eyes shoving away from him with a smirk on my face I can feel his eyes on me and I shake my ass as I walk away from him. When I look back he's biting his bottom lip with his eyebrows raising watching my ass. 

His eyes meet mine and I smirk, he glares at me and comes running after me.

"Abel!" I squeal running for the kitchen he comes up behind me slapping me on the ass. "Ow!" I yell and laugh.

"Don't ever tease me love-" He whispers low in my ear as he grabs me around the waist moving his lips along my jaw "you will lose." His hand going up my inner thighs, he bites down on my sensitive spot and I moan.

I'm suddenly like putty in his arms, he spins me into him and smashes his lips to mine. He lifts me up and sets me down on the counter I wrap my legs tightly around his waist as he bites my bottom lip.

I give him access opening my mouth for him, his tongue massages mine and he groans pushing his hard on against me. My legs start to shake as knots form in my stomach and my head spins.

Three days was far to long without him and I want him so badly.

A throat clears with effort we break apart. "So how about that fireball?" Asher smirks.

Asher and Ethan share a look then back to us, Nahla and Zoe are sharing the same look with their arms crossed over their chest.

Abel looks back at them and smirks. "Get out." He growls, my eyes grow wide at his words they all laugh and quickly walk out of the kitchen.

"Wait-" He doesn't let me finish he slides me further back onto the kitchen island a bunch of stuff falling to the floor. 

"Abel I have a room!" I gasp as he slides a hand beneath my shorts and panties.

"Sorry love I haven't the patience." He whispers and pumps two fingers into me. 

"Oh fuck." I moan.

Here I thought my patience were running thin, he doesn't even wanna take the time it takes to go to my room.

A/N: Don't forget to vote/comment if you liked the chapter!

Welcome Ethan Holland to the book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 1K 25
Meet Rylee Parks. JV Cheerleader, kick-ass bowler - and she is in love with her best friend's brother. Meet Aiden Reed. A varsity Football player, h...
19.8K 601 44
Emery Hall has been in love with Evan Andrews since the moment she laid eyes on him that fateful day in the fifth grade. Her whole life has been spen...
59 1 29
Justin, a college student, shares his love for the love of his life, Julia. It was perfect. That is, until he meets her roommate, Taylor. Then, his...
146 0 45
Love is a funny thing, it comes when you least expect it. The beauty is when you listen to your heart and believe in that love; you always get what y...