Your Moment With Bliss (Alexa...

By BulletClubFoLife

*"Livin the Life" Crossover* A well known superstar named Tommy Majors has made a name in NXT after a couple... More

Info and Introduction
Restore
My Special Guest
The Past
Bonding
Overnight
Shocking News
Slow Start
All Planned Out
First Date
The Freedom Fighter
Double The Trouble
Altercations
Terrible Humor
Moving Forward
Exploring
Deja Vu
Today Is Your Day
We Were Ment To Be
Rumble Around
We Need To Be Together
The Return Of The Rivalry
The Blood Brand
Our Big Moment
Time Off, For Us
Let's Get Away
The Return Of Mr & Mrs Majors
The Happy Couple
Cashing In
Just When My Life Is Complete
Can't Be The Fighting Champion
Embarrassment
Stomping Grounds
This Is Getting Out Of Hand
Non Stop Baby Thoughts
Momentum Killed
C'mon, It's SummerSlam
Back On The Sidelines
Perfect Timing

Family Filled With Titles

3K 46 15
By BulletClubFoLife

The next morning*

Tommy was holding Lexi tight as they had an amazing night together.

After that, he knew that they would be together forever.

Their chemistry just clicked and made them feel so comfortable around each other now.

Sun peaks through the curtains*

Tommy woke up and felt his arm was still holding Lexi.

He opened his eyes and looked around to see Lexi wake up and turn towards him.

They both just looked at each other, him and Lexi still weren't wearing anything under the covers.

He pulled her close so they were butting heads and touching noses.

Lexi couldn't stop smiling and giggling as he held her tighter.

Alexa: giggles softly* Hi..

Tommy: Hi..

That's all they could really say anything as they kept looking at each other.

But Tommy changed that quick when he slowly kissed her and they started to make out a little.

A couple minutes later, Lexi pulled away and caressed his face before getting out of bed.

Tommy was just mesmerized and glued onto his girlfriend walking away from him, she bent down and picked up her clothes as she went into the bathroom.

He heard the shower turn on, so he looked over the bed and saw his notebook.

Inside had been multiple love letters for Lexi, just incase he'll need to give them to her.

For security reasons if they are ever split up, but he's hoping that Vince knows about the relationship from social media and will never put them on different brands.

He continued to write in it as he finished three while she showered and got into her lazy day joggers.

10 minutes later*

Lexi walked out and sat on the side of the bed as Tommy was in the shower.

She was scrolling through her phone when she looked over and saw the notebook sitting on his side of the bed.

Alexa: What's this?

Picking it up and looking through a few words.

Alexa: Oh their love letters, I won't read them.

She flipped through the notebook and saw pages of letters filled it.

Then stopping towards the end, there was a list that he made up.

Alexa: reads it*

First kiss list.

Ask Lexi out: ✔

First Date: ✔

Said I love you: ✔

Move: ✔

Together Champs:

Engagement:

Husband & Wife:

Parents:

She was almost in tears when she read it, Lexi figured out that it was a list for their first kiss for everything they do.

They kissed when he asked her out that fateful night, first date they kissed with them saying they loved eachother following a kiss.

The most recent one was her moving in with him, they did more than kiss for that but they'll only know that.

Her heart filled as she didn't know how much Tommy planned this out.

Another part got her with it saying Engagement, Husband & Wife, and last but not least.. parents.

Clearly he sees her and him going far with the relationship, and that made Lexi smile as she felt the same.

During the whole time, she looked up a song that played through the love session last night and started to read the lyrics.

It came to her head that this was literally their relationship.

She put that down as one of the songs for their wedding, for whenever it happens.

Tommy then walked out and saw her sitting next to the notebook.

Tommy: Oh, I see you found my notebook?

Alexa: This? Oh it was on the floor and I picked it up..

Tommy: Ok, so you didn't read anything in it then?

She shook her head, giving him a little lie as she walked out and smiled.

He grabbed the note book and packed it into his suitcase.

Fast forward to Sunday, Payback*

Tommy and Lexi walked into the venue, walking with their luggage rolling behind them.

Tonight it was a random match with Lexi going against Naomi for the Smackdown Women's Championship.

What she doesn't know was that match was going her way.

Tommy on the other hand was defending his United States Championship against Samoa Joe in a squash match from AJ Styles interfering.

That would build for AJ versus Joe for the number one contender, for the WWE Championship.

He walked to their locker room and held the door open for Lexi.

She walked in and he followed as this was a small room.

Alexa: Oh, pretty crowded.

Tommy: Doesn't suprise me, this place isn't the biggest for a normal pay per view.

What had happend was the arena was doing construction on the lower part of the locker rooms and one night, rain flooded the construction site and ruined most of the rooms.

So the wrestlers were stuck in small individual locker rooms.

Now that Lexi and Tommy share a locker room, the enough room for one person now slimmed for the two of them.

But that didn't matter as they wouldn't be in it for long.

Tommy sat in the chair as Lexi changed in front of him.

He would look up sometimes until she stripped off her bottoms and put on a thong while putting on her ring bottoms.

Tommy: staring*

Alexa: My eyes are up here babe.

That made him feel a little embarrassed but that hasn't been the first time she told him that.

Lexi teases him by saying that once in a while.

Tommy smiled at her when she flipped her shirt off and put on her top with a new "Spiteful Bliss" shirt.

She then walked over to him and kissed his cheek as she walked out of the room and headed down to gorilla.

Lexi wanted to find out what she was doing for tonight's show and go plan out where the spots will take place.

Tommy decided to change into his ring gear and grab both titles as it was an hour until show time.

Payback*

Tommy was opening the show as the Tag Titles were fought for on the pre show.

Now it was for one of his titles to finally be defended.

He walked to gorilla with both titles on his shoulders.

Lexi was in catering, she wanted to walk him but he told her that he'd be back in minute.

Joe walked into gorilla and stood next to Tommy as they called the match for a total of a minute after the bell rings.

AJ then walked by as he was going to stand in his position.

Joe heard his music and headed out of the curtain with the towel wrapped around his shoulders.

The crowd was chanting his name until he got into the ring.

Tommy's music hit and the crowd gave him a good pop, the double champ walked out to cheers and a couple boos.

He walked down, doing a little strut as he became a little cocky babyface.

Lexi had been helping him make his character feel different from the other babyfaces on the blue brand.

Tommy and Joe were now face to face as the ref took the title and announced the match.

He turned around in his corner to stretch as the bell rang, Joe sprinted at Tommy and hit him into the turnbuckles.

Joe was now stomping at the champ, keeping him from getting up.

When he turned around, he was hit with a "Phenomenal Forearm" by AJ.

The ref called the match as Tommy rolled out of the ring and was handed his title back.

He turned around to see Joe and AJ going at it as security and refs ran from the back, past him on the ramp. He held his head and kept walking to the back and through the curtains.

Backstage*

Tommy walked past catering and saw Lexi wave at him, he smiled at her and kept going to their locker room.

He walked in and closed the door as he started to change.

With Lexi*

Her match was closing the show and she was sitting with Ember, Charlotte and Bayley.

They all were enjoying some granola bars as they were waiting for the show to continue.

Charlotte: I gotta go ladies..

Ember: I'm also next, see ya.

Lexi and Bayley waved them off and now it was just the two of them.

Bayley noticed Lexi was smiling everytime she looked down at her phone.

It was a picture of Tommy and her at Bayley's wedding, dancing to a slow somg.

Bayley: Someone's happy..

Alexa: I am..

That made Bayley happy as she was finally with a person that makes her happy.

Bayley: So what have you and Tom been up too?

Alexa: Oh nothing much.. we finally.. you know what.

That made Bayley look up and make Lexi blush.

Bayley: Wow, I'm suprised you got him to go along.

Alexa: Pam, Tom is a guy.

Bayley: Well yeah..

Alexa: If you show him some of the good stuff then his knees will buckle.

Coming up from behind her, Tommy made her jump as Bayley laughed.

Tommy: My knees did buckle, and they'll continue to buckle if it continues.

That made her blush very hard and look away smiling.

He sat next to them and they continued to talk until it was the end of the show.

Main event*

Tommy and Lexi were sitting in gorilla as Naomi was sitting with them and the ref was kneeling as they went over the match.

This would be a great short match, Naomi has some sort of injury and can't compete for a long period of time.

So both Tommy and Lexi were now technically involved in squash matches.

Lexi walks out*

She walked out after giving Tommy a kiss, the camera crew were all over capturing the moment.

As she got into the ring and stood on the bottom rope, Naomi's theme hit and the arena went dark.

The bell rings*

Lexi and Naomi walked towards each other and shook hands.

Both were pretty big babyfaces of Smackdown Live.

They then locked up and Naomi had her in a headlock.

She was really working her head as this was building storyline that Lexi has been out since Hell in a Cell last year.

In gorilla*

Tommy was watching the monitors next to Triple H and Road Dogg.

They were explaining why this would be a quick match.

But by the time they were finished talking, Tommy watched Lexi hit her DDT.

She laid out Naomi and climbed to the top rope.

The camera's caught Lexi do her signature hand gesture and hit the "Twisted Bliss".

The ref watched her lift Naomi's leg and get the three count.

Announcer: Winner of the match, and NEW Smackdown Women's Champion, Alexa Bliss!

Lexi shot up and looked at Naomi with a dead straight face.

She was then handed the title after her hand was raised, the cameras then caught Lexi hold her hand out for Naomi.

Grabbing her hand and lifting her up, Lexi wouldn't let go of her hand as Naomi tried to get out of the grips.

Then, the new Women's Champion hit another DDT on her and started to kick her multiple times until the ref's pulled her away.

Lexi was back to her heel character, and she was proud of it as she held the title behind her and smiled.

The show ended and she walked backstage to see Tommy standing there.

He hugged her tight and kissed her head as more pictures were being taken.

Tommy: whispers* Welcome back babe.

Alexa: It feels good to be back.

She smiled and they shared a kiss as they walked hand and hand back to their locker room.

Lexi was stopped by Cathy Kelly for a post match interview as Tommy was inside the locker room, he was packing both of his titles and zipping his bag up.

He watched her walk in a couple minutes later and both got freshened up to head back to the hotel.

Later that night*

Tommy was in his sweatpants without a shirt, laying on the bed as he was waiting for Lexi to come back.

A couple minutes later, he saw the bathroom light turn off and see his blond with pink tips, new champion girlfriend walk out in her seats and a shirt.

She joined him in the bed and wrapped her arms around him as they watched a movie.

Movie ends*

Lexi was sleeping on Tommy's chest, he turned everything off and lifted the covers to cover Lexi and himself.

Kissing the top of her head and pulling her close, he then fell asleep.

In the middle of the night, 3am*

Lexi and Tommy were now separated in the bed, she was laying one way and he was facing the other.

Tommy's dream*

He was sitting in the middle of Baghdad as he was on his first tour.

It was Tommy and four others in his squad as they were walking the perimeter of the territories they've completed.

Rifle in his hand, the rookie Tommy was following the squad leader as they were radioed in to head in deeper for a Intel mission.

That freaked him out a little as this would his first time leaving the area.

But he couldn't do anything about it as it was his job, his duty to do whatever they tell him to do.

So everyone piled into one of the Humvees and headed in closer to downtown Baghdad.

10 minutes later*

They were inside of a building that used to be overrun by the taliban, but they were vanquished a month ago by the US troops.

Tommy and another combat partner were watching out the window of the second floor, they saw a couple jeeps roll up and tons of taliban fighters jump out and surround the building.

Tommy: Sir! Fighters surrounding the building!

Cpl: Time to move!

Everyone packed up and headed down the stairs, that's when they heard a door bust open.

All five men went downstairs of the building and locked the door.

They were quiet and hearing lots of fighters talk and rush in.

That's when they started to bust open the door.

Cpl: Shit! We gotta go!

That's when someone found a tunnel and they started to crawl a little to find an opening.

Tommy heard the radio go off confirming multiple fleets rolling in.

And that's when someone called the airstrike on themselves.

It didn't take long for the strike to launch.

Tommy crawled through the tunnel as the bombs were going off all around them..

Lexi slowly woke up and saw Tommy moving around a lot, shaking and sweating.

She knew that he was now having a Nightmare and she needed to do something.

Lexi tried to wake him up by shaking him a little, she remembered that Tommy told her to be careful on waking a PTSD patient as it could be bad.

But she did her best not to get hurt when she woke him.

Alexa: Tommy..  baby..

She kept trying and he was sweating more and now moving alot.

Alexa: Baby..

Tommy was crawling through the tunnel when he heard a voice.

Unknown: Tommy!..

Tommy: Lexi?

He turned around in the tunnel to see Lexi standing there, wearing camo and yelling at him.

Alexa: Baby!!

Tommy: Lexi!!

When he yelled back, a bomb hit above him and the tunnel collapsed, splitting the two up.

Tommy: Lexi!!

Tommy: ...

Alexa: Tommy..

She saw him shoot up and take a deep breath as he had a terrible nightmare.

He looked around and saw her, when he locked eyes onto her he jumped a bit as she slowly put her hand over his face.

Tommy was breathing fast and deep as Lexi was worried.

Alexa: Baby?

Tommy: continues to breath fast.

He then wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tight and started to cry.

Lexi could hear him cry and she hugged him back.

Alexa: It's ok.. shh shh.. it's ok baby.

Tommy: crying*

Alexa: It's over.. I'm here.

They shared a moment as he had one of the worst nightmares, it made it terrible as he envisioned Lexi in the story.

Both were sitting there, hugging each other as Tommy cried.

Lexi scratched his back with one hand and held him up with the other.

END OF CHAPTER 16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 141 8
Alexa Bliss; Five-time Women's Champion, The Goddess, Five Feet of Fury, The Powder-Keg of Violence. She has it all; friends, family, a shit ton of p...
289K 5.2K 85
Realism (noun) - the quality or fact of representing a person, thing, or situation accurately or in a way that is true to life. (#1) in Alexa Bliss s...
4K 57 6
Credit for the story cover goes to @Freedom_Fighter24. Thankyou so much again brother! The Archangel Daniel Dalton, also known to be the first openly...
64.8K 601 21
(#1) in Alexa Bliss on November 26, 2018 - November 30, 2018 After catching his girlfriend for 3 years cheating on him, WWE Superstar Alex Auditore h...